|106 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Prevalence of HIV-TB co-infection, clinical profile and CD4 count of HIV patients attending ART centre of Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Laxmi Gautam, Jayant D Deshpande, Konduri V Somasundaram
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1105-1109.
- Effects of passive smoking (environmental tobacco smoke) on pregnancy outcome at district hospital, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
Shubhanshu Gupta, Anil Kumar Malhotra, Santosh Kumar Verma, Mrigen Deka, Rashmi Yadav, Swati Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1090-1094.
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene practices among population living in slums, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Renu Agarwal, Nitin Tiwari, Anil Kumar Malhotra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1533-1537.
- A cross-sectional study on exclusive breastfeeding practice among lactating females attending medical college, district Jhansi (U.P)
Swati Singh, Nitin Tiwari, Anil Kumar Malhotra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 377-381.
- DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF HIGH PERFORMANCE LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY METHOD FOR ANALYSIS OF PIPERINE, RIFAMPICIN AND ISONIAZID IN ANIMAL AND DRUG DOSAGE FORM
Amit Singh, Smita Verma, Pradeep Kumar Sharma, Chhotelal, Nouh M H Al Jarari, Ajay Pal Singh, Neeraj Kumar Fuloria
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 72-81.
- Correlation between health professionals' knowledge, attitude and practice about infection control measures
Diana Lobo, Larissa Martha Sams, Shalini Lidwin Fernandez
. 2019; 9(1): 26-31.
- Comparative study on morbidity pattern among adolescent schoolgirls in rural and urban school of Jhansi
Vimal Arya, Shobha Chaturvedi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(5): 345-348.
- Association of dietary practice with body mass index among late adolescent and their health risk habits
Laxmi Gautam, Amrita Gyawali, Julan Gaire, Radha Aryal, Deepak Belbase, Madan Prasad Panthi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 706-711.
- Labor Disputes Prevention and Resolution for Healthy Environment of Business Organization
Saprudin, Choirul Amri, E. Laxmi Lydia, K. Shankar, Eko Pamuji
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(5): 107-110.
- An Integrated Management System for Online Shopping Portals
Zulaikha, E. Laxmi Lydia, K. Shankar, Gunardi, Apri Wahyudi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(5): 128-132.
- The Increasing Market of eCommerce and its Impact on Retailer
Radlyah Hasan Jan, E. Laxmi Lydia, K. Shankar, Wahidah Hashim, Andino Maseleno
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(5): 122-127.
- The Role of Decision Support System and Risk Management
Emy Yuliantini, Jacky Chin, Tatyana Nikolaevna Tukhkanen, E. Laxmi Lydia, K. Shankar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(5): 111-116.
- Knowledge about Tuberculosis and Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis among Interns
Patle Rupali A, Khakse Gautam M
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 51-53.
- Association of knowledge on waste handling and use of personal protective equipment among waste handlers
Madan Prasad Panthi, Bishnu Kumari Khattri, Deepak Belbase, Julan Gaire, Radha Aryal, Laxmi Gautam
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1001-1004.
- Concept of Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) as an Efficient Tool for Storing Document
Ade Tutty Rokhayati Rosa, Irina Valeryevna Pustokhina, E. Laxmi Lydia, K. Shankar, Miftachul Huda
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(5): 85-90.
- Infant feeding beliefs and practices among tribal mothers in Nashik district, Maharashtra
Reshma R Garje, Sunil Kumar Thitame, Konduri V Somasundaram, Laxmi Gautam, Mahesh S Gite
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2203-2208.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Perception of Medical Students Regarding Community-oriented Research
Anindo Majumdar, Ganesh Kumar S, Gautam Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 230-235.
- How Data Analytics and Survey Data is Importent for the Long Term Decision of Business
Putu Diah Sastri Pitanatri, Dendi Zainuddin Hamidi, Restia Christianty, E. Laxmi Lydia, K. Shankar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(5): 117-121.
- Homology Modeling, Molecular dynamics simulation and docking studies of XerD in Mycobacterium
Budhayash Gautam,Hari Om Sharn and Satendra Singh
. 2019; 1(1): 11-18.
- Enteric Fever presenting as Palatal palsy , Cerebellar ataxia and Severe Thrombocytopenia: A case report
Nivedita Sharma, Piyush Gautam, Naveen Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 407-408.
- CLINICAL PROFILE OF INTERSTITIAL LUNG DISEASES CASES
Gagiya Ashok K, Suthar Hemang N, Bhagat Gautam R
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 2-4.
- Effects of fentanyl on isobaric ropivacaine in subarachnoid anaesthesia for lower abdominal and lower extremity surgeries
Murali C.H., Laxmi Narsaiah G.
. 2016; 4(7): 2850-2855.
- A cross sectional study to compare effects of mechanical dilatation and sublingual misoprostol on induction of labor in a tertiary level government hospital
Laxmi Maru, Vibhuti Thakur, Kavisha Lambhate
. 2016; 5(3): 624-628.
- Knowledge and Attitude Regarding Blood Donation in Rural Puducherry, India
Umakant G Shidam, Subitha Lakshminarayanan, Suman Saurabh, Gautam Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 64-68.
- Reinforcing the vast difference between the outcomes of spontaneous versus induced miscarriages
Laxmi Maru, Monica Verma, Tazeen Khan
. 2016; 5(11): 4031-4036.
- A rare case of unruptured ectopic pregnancy in a rudimentary horn with a dead foetus of sixteen weeks
Rama Saraladevi, B. Vijaya Laxmi, J. Madhavi, P. Radha
. 2016; 5(2): 566-568.
- Clinical and laboratory profile of urinary tract infection in febrile children aged 1 to 5 years
Bhaskar Reddy A., Sushma Sri Laxmi Y.
. 2016; 3(3): 700-704.
- Evaluation of ginger extract’s yield, using cold extraction method and its antimicrobial activity against pathogens
Bikram Gautam, Richa Nepal, Rupa Bhandari, Shishir Gyawali
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2019; 5(1): 8-13.
- Nanotoxicology : An Emerging Discipline
Sachin Kumar Jain, Y. P. Sahni, Neetu Rajput, Vidhi Gautam
. 2011; 4(1): 35-40.
- Community Psychiatry in India Needs a Holistic Approach
Ranabir Pal, Swapan Kumar Paul, Gautam Sarker, Pandurang V Thatkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 634-639.
- Nutritional stretegies to prevent Urolithiasis in Animals
Lipismita Samal, Ashok Kumar Pattanaik, Chinmoy Mishra, Biswa Ranjan Maharana, Laxmi Narayan Sarangi, Rubina Kumari Baithalu
. 2011; 4(3): 142-144.
- Knowledge and Practice Regarding Oral Rehydration Therapy for Acute Diarrhoea among Mothers of Under-Five Children in an Urban Area of Puducherry, India
Suman Saurabh, Umakant G Shidam, Manjula Sinnakirouchenan, Mohsina Subair, Loo Guo Hou, Gautam Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 100-104.
- Chronic diarrhea in North Indian children: a widening etiological spectrum
Shrish Bhatnagar, Romesh Gautam, Geetika Srivastava, Kabeer A. Khan, Savitri Thakur
. 2014; 1(1): 37-41.
- Gender dysphoria with homosexuality and comorbid depressive disorder: complexities in concept and management
M. S. Bhatia, Priyanka Gautam
. 2015; 3(9): 2459-2462.
- Ruptured rudimentary horn of the unicornuate uterus at 16 weeks of pregnancy: a case report
Sunil Kumar K S, Laxmi Vijay Yaliwal, Apurva Amarnath, Prajna Anchan
. 2013; 2(2): 248-250.
- Study of perinatal outcome in human immunodeficiency virus positive women
Shiva Gautam, Tushar Shah
. 2016; 5(8): 2587-2591.
- Correlation of serum ammonia with grades of hepatic encephalopathy
Rajpreet Brar, P. K. Gupta, S. K. Virmani, Gautam Sarkar
. 2016; 3(4): 908-911.
- Study of knowledge, attitude and practices towards tobacco use in geriatric population
Rupali A Patle, Gautam M Khakse
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 859-862.
- Evaluation of modified Alvarado scoring system in diagnosis of acute appendicitis - a prospective study
Vishad Patel, Manoj Kela, Sanjay Prasad, Ajeet Singh Gautam, Mohit Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 621-625.
- Mounier Kuhn syndrome in adult: a case report
Nabanita Deka, Manoj Hazarika, Gautam Goswami
. 2015; 3(4): 987-989.
- Correlation of body mass index and age of menopause in women attending medicine and gynaecology department of a tertiary care centre
Laxmi Maru, Rajesh Verma, Monica Verma, Monica Shrimal
. 2016; 4(6): 2206-2209.
- Prescribing Paradigm in a Rural Hospital of West Bengal
Somenath Ghosh, Gautam Sarker, Arpita Ghosh, Samir Dasgupta, Swapan Kumar Paul, Ranabir Pal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 565-568.
- A comparative study of levels of vitamin B12 in patients of type 2 diabetes mellitus on metformin and not on metformin at tertiary care center
Priti Agarwal, Pradeep Mital, Vinay Kumar Meena, Premlata Mital, C. L. Nawal, Laxmi Kant Goyal
. 2016; 3(3): 759-763.
- Molecular modeling of WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin ligase2 (WWP2): a potential target for the discovery of novel drugs in the treatment of cancer.
Budhayash Gautam, Rashmi Singh, Satendra Singh
. 2019; 1(1): 33-49.
- Molecular modeling of WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin ligase2 (WWP2): a potential target for the discovery of novel drugs in the treatment of cancer.Molecular modeling of WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin ligase2 (WWP2): a potential target for the discovery of novel drugs in the treatment of cancer
Budhayash Gautam, Rashmi Singh, Satendra Singh
. 2019; 1(1): 33-49.
- Supplementation of 9-cis retinoic acid in the in vitro maturation medium increase blastocyst development rate and quality
Rabiul Islam, Gautam Kumar Deb, Md. Ahsanul Kabir, Md. Faizul Hossain Miraz, Talukder Nurun Nahar, S. M. Jahangir Hossain, Sudip Paul
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(4): 516-520.
- Myxoid liposarcoma presenting like a cystic neck swelling
Harmeet Sahni, Raj Gautam, Vikash Lal, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Karishma Palshetkar, Aditya Oak
. 2015; 3(5): 1281-1284.
- Plasma Nesfatin-1 and Leptin in pubertal and non-pubertal Murrah buffalo heifers (Bubalus bubalis)
Gorakh Nath Prajapati, N. Anand Laxmi
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(4): 396-403.
- Traumatic abdominal wall hernia: a rare case report and review
Chinmay Sumatilal Gandhi, Prameyratna Kadam, Dajiram Mote, Gautam Ingle
. 2016; 3(4): 2307-2309.
- Sigmoid perforation post laser ablation of fistula in ano
Raj Gautam, Harmeet Sahni, Vikash Lal, Mithilesh Ghosalkar, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Sandesh Deolekar, Aditya Oak, Abhishek Mahadik
. 2015; 3(6): 1551-1553.
- Urinoma: a rare complication of ureteral calculi
Raj Gautam, Tanveer Shaikh, Niket Attarde, Shitiz Gupta, Jatin Wani, Mithilesh Mahesh Ghosalkar, Sharique Ansari, Sridevi Murali
. 2015; 3(9): 2440-2442.
- Multiple palmar epidermoid cysts: fourth reported case
Raj Gautam, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Shitiz Gupta, Jatin Wani, Sridevi Murali, Ankit Bhupatkar, Sandesh Deolekar
. 2015; 3(9): 2478-2480.
- A clinico-pathological study of benign breast diseases in rural population
Narayan Das, Amarendra Debbarma, Gautam Debbarma
. 2014; 2(3): 1067-1069.
- Huge myxoid leiomyoma of cervix presenting as irreducible prolapse-management by vaginal myomectomy
Archana Mishra, Sunita Malik, Kavita Agarwal, Sufian Zaheer, Akriti Gautam
. 2016; 5(6): 2029-2031.
- Relation between pulse oximetry and clinical score in infants with acute bronchiolitis
Shrikant Shete, Gautam Nagori, Punam Nagori, Muhammed Hamid
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 124-127.
- 24 Hours chronomics of ambulatory blood pressure and its relation with circadian rhythm of 6-sulfatoxy melatonin in night shift health care workers
B. Anjum, Narsingh Verma, Sandeep Tiwari, Abbas A Mahdi, Ranjana Singh, Qulsoom Naaz, Saumya Mishra, Prerna Singh, Suman Gautam, Shipra Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(8): 1922-1931.
- Single atrium - a rare case report
Jyoti Prasad Kalita, Manuj Kumar Saikia, Amitav Sharma, Biswajeet Saikia, Gautam Chandra Das
. 2016; 4(7): 3074-3076.
- Coexistence of carcinoma cheek with tuberculosis: a rarity
Ashwini Kumar Mishra, Surya Kant, Laxmi Verma, Karthik Nagaraju, Noopur Upadhyay, Anubhuti Singh, Ankit Kumar
. 2015; 3(3): 780-782.
- Spectrophotometric Determination of pKa and Log P of Risperidone
Sunil Kumar Dubey, Gautam Singhvi, Abhay Tyagi, Himanshu Agarwal, K. V. Krishna
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(11): 155-158.
- Nellore Sheep : Local Practices for Conservation of Germplasm – A Survey in Kadapa District of Andhra Pradesh
Vani Sunkara, Guru vishnu Pothboyina, Jaya Laxmi Punnavajjala, Prasad RMV
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 254-258.
- Effect of diet and body mass index on the serum lipid profile in healthy premenopausal, perimenopausal, and postmenopausal tribal women of India
Poonam Kumari, Mehar Bano, Govind Jee Sahay
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 120-125.
- Study of conjunctival impression cytology in assessing goblet cell density in dry eyes
T. S. K. Gautam, M. Vasundhara, P. Viswamithra, A. Bhagya Lakshmi
. 2015; 3(12): 3819-3823.
- Study to assess the psychosocial aspects of refractive errors and effectiveness of health education in correcting stigmas related to spectacle use in high-school students of rural India
Parag Dhoble, Rahul Agarwal, Chirag Patel, Gautam Anand, Jagdish Sharma, Yogesh Sabde
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 716-719.
- Study of utilization of antenatal care services iin tribal area of Thane district
Kalpalata Abhiman Bhaisare, Dasi H. Rao, Gautam Marotrao Khakase
. 2015; 4(2): 378-383.
- Sperm penetration assay and its correlation with semen analysis parameters
Laxmi Kant Pandey, Sulekha Pandey, Shraddha Karkare, Ruchi Sinha, Anil K. Gulati
. 2015; 3(11): 3197-3201.
- Study of effect of sildenafil citrate in pregnant women with intrauterine growth restriction/oligohydramnios
Premalatha HL, Raghupathi KMS, Srinivas DNB, Venkatesh, Laxmi Kanth
. 2016; 5(9): 3094-3097.
- A study to evaluate the relation between the age at menarche and bone mineral density in pre- and post-menopausal women
Swati Vikas Gavit, Laxmi Sachin Patel, Bhakti Mandar Dhamangaonkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 361-364.
- Haemato-Biochemical Evaluation of Ketamine or Butorphanol as Analgesic in Xylazine and Propofol Anaesthesia in Canine Ovariohysterectomy
Kumari Chandrakala, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Laxmi Kumari, Raju Prasad, Kaushal Kumar Singh, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 146-152.
- Effect of Heat Stress on Physiological Parameters of Layers - A Review
Anand Laxmi Nidamanuri , Shamugam Murugesan, Ram Krishna Mahapatra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 1-17.
- Outcomes of esophageal atresia in a tier II referral centre
Bahubali D. Gadgade, Venkatesh M. Annigeri, Gautam Kabbin, Anil Halgeri
. 2016; 3(1): 318-320.
- Estimation of Growth Curve Parameters Using Non-Linear Growth Curve Models in Sonadi Sheep.
Lokesh Gautam, Vishnu Kumar, Hina Ashraf Waiz and Rajendra Kumar Nagda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 104-113.
- Role of vacuum assisted closure therapy in chronic wounds: for some cases in Navi Mumbai
Shitiz Gupta, Shikha Gupta, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Jatin B. Wani, Ajay Gujar, Abhijit Bagul, Raj Gautam, Nandkishor Narwade, Sonia Miglani
. 2016; 4(1): 95-99.
- Strabismus in paediatric age (3-16 year): a clinical study
Tarakeswara Rao Attada, M. Deepika, S. Laxmi
. 2016; 4(6): 1903-1909.
- Growth Performance of Sirohi Goats under Farm and Field Conditions in Southern Rajasthan
Hina Ashraf Waiz, Lokesh Gautam, Rajendra Kumar Nagda, Mukesh Chand Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 293-303.
- Gastrointestinal perforation following blunt trauma abdomen: a study of 78 cases
Prahlad Ram Bajiya, Sanchit Jain, Laxmi Narayan Meena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1225-1228.
- Successful Surgical Management of Recurrent Perineal Hernia Using Colopexy and Cystopexy in a Dog
Arvind Kumar Sharma, Kumari Chandrakala, Laxmi Kumari, Sourav Singh, Sanjit Kumar, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(4): 105-109.
- Effectiveness of planned teaching program on knowledge about management of pregnancy-induced hypertension and birth preparedness among antenatal mothers with pregnancy-induced hypertension
Anuradha Sharma, Gomathi B, Laxmi Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1646-1651.
- A comparative study of clinical, biochemical and hematological profiles in smear positive malaria patients: at a tertiary care center located in rural part of Gujarat, India
Gaurav I. Patel, Prasad Muley, Abhishek Vadher, Pokhraj Prakashchandra Suthar, Gautam V. Shah, Ankitkumar B. Patel
. 2015; 3(10): 2561-2566.
- Perception of The Scientist and Student’s Regarding Factory Farming
Rahul Choudhary, Gautam Singh, Sumer Singh Sangwan, Rakesh Ahuja, Sarita Khatri, Sukh Pal Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 114-121.
- Perceived Training Needs Of Dairy Farmers About Animal Breeding Practices
Rakesh Ahuja, Sukh Pal Singh, Sumer Singh Sangwan, Gautam Singh, Sarita Khatri, Rahul Choudhary
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 143-150.
- Study of utilization of postnatal care services in tribal area, Maharashtra
Kalpalata A Bhaisare, Gautam M Khakase
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1487-1491.
- Elicitation effect on the production of asiaticoside and asiatic acid in shoot, callus, and cell suspension culture of Centella asiatica
M. Laxmi Krishnan, Arpita Roy, Navneeta Bharadvaja
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(6): 67-74.
- Obstinate diphtheria needs innovation in immunization
Jadab Chandra Sardar, Asit Baran Saren, Dibakar Haldar, Kaushik Chatterjee, Samar Biswas, Tutul Chatterjee, Gautam Narayan Sarkar
. 2016; 3(3): 902-909.
- Randomized trial to compare efficacy of polyester mosquito net mesh with polypropylene mesh in inguinal hernia surgery in northwestern India
Sanchit Jain, Abhishek Agarwal, Lakshman Agarwal, Laxmi Narayan Meena, Sumita Jain, Mohit Jain
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 200-205.
- Determinants of Primary Infertility among Women of Reproductive Age Group in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Lavanya KM Rao, Madhu Keerthi, Nageswara Rao Vutharkar, Usha KM Rani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 183-187.
- Clinical study of headache with special reference to ophthalmic cause
Shashi Jain, Shivcharan Lal Chandravanshi, Laxmi Dukariya, Eva Rani Tirkey, Sheel Chandra Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 292-297.
- Marrubium vulgare L.: A review on phytochemical and pharmacological aspects
Santram Lodhi, Gautam Prakash Vadnere, Vimal Kant Sharma, Md. Rageeb Usman
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(4): 429-452.
- Molecular Characterization and Phylogeny of Wolbachia endosymbiont of Dirofilaria immitis from NE States of India
Sonjoy Kumar Borthakur, Parimal Roychoudhury, Gautam Patra, Subhamoy Ghosh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 189-195.
- A case of Bochdalek hernia in adult misdiagnosed as pulmonary tuberculosis
Pradosh Kumar Sarangi, Pragnyamaya Debadatta Mangaraj, Debabrata Pattanayak, Laxmi Sankar Kumar, Jayashree Mohanty
. 2017; 7(1): 59-63.
- Myriad manifestations of dengue fever: Analysis in retrospect
Prabhat Agrawal, Ashish Gautam, Roshmy Jose, Maaz Farooqui, Jitendra Doneria
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 6-8.
- Effect of Polyherbal Supplementaion on Milk Performance of Crossbred Cows
Krishan Lal Gautam, Rohit Bishist, Bhupender Dutt, Jigmet Namgial
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 204-210.
- Antimicrobial efficacy of Althaea officinalis Linn. seed extracts and essential oil against respiratory tract pathogens
Shiv Shanker Gautam, Navneet, Sanjay Kumar, Reshu Chauhan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 115-119.
- Pharmacological evaluation of Mallotus philippinensis (Lam.) Muell.-Arg. fruit hair extract for Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic and Hypnotic Activity
Mayank Gangwar, Manish Kumar Gautam, Shivani Ghildiyal, Gopal Nath, Raj Kumar Goel
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(1): 14-21.
- Pulmonary function tests in thyroid disorders
Laxmi Bhandari, Ruchi Tyagi, Naveen Gaur, Kiran Singh, Prakash Timilsina, Saurabh Singhal, Kaynat Naseer Khan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 719-722.
- Opportunistic screening for diabetes mellitus among adults attending a primary health center in Puducherry
Vinayagamoorthy Venugopal, Kalaiselvi Selvaraj, Anindo Majumdar, Palanivel Chinnakali, Gautam Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1206-1211.
- Comparative evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of Manahshila (Realgar)
Vineet Sharma, Komal Bansal, K.R.C Reddy, Dev Nath Singh Gautam, Narendra Kumar Singh, Himanshu Rai,
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2019; 10(1): 1-12.
- Influence of multiple showering on quality of buffalo semen during hot-humid season
Md. Raihanul Hoque, Md. Shohel Rana, Sourav Biswas Nayan, Md. Faizul Hossain Miraz, Gautam Kumar Deb, Talukder Nurun Nahar, Raihan Habib, Mohammad Shohel Rana Siddiki
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2018; 5(1): 12-18.
- EMERGING NANOPARTICULATE SYSTEMS: PREPARATION TECHNIQUES AND STIMULI RESPONSIVE RELEASE CHARACTERISTICS
Shailja Jain, Saravan Krishna Cherukupalli, Arisha Mahmood, Srividya Gorantla, Vamshi Krishna Rapalli, Sunil Kumar Dubey, Gautam Singhvi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(8): 130-143.
- Study of the clinical profile and upper gastrointestinal endoscopic findings in patients with chronic kidney disease
Nikhil Pursnani, Ravindra Singh Chahar, Mohan Lal Pursnani, Ashish Gautam, Prabhat Agrawal, Apoorva Jain, Kushal Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 489-493.
- Study of serum C-reactive protein levels in acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients
Sourabh Pahuja, Prashant Yadav, Aditya Kumar Gautam, Anand Kumar, Avdhesh Kumar, Sudhir Chaudhri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 694-699.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW