|409 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- OPTIMAL SCHEDULING AND OPERATION OF ESS IN GRID CONNECTED INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX USING GENETIC ALGORITHM
Sasi Sree Phaneendra Eluru, S. V. N. L. Lalitha, Nikhil Polisetti, Krishna Priyanka Alamuru
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 368-375.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Pulsatile Drug Delivery System of Venlafaxine HCL
Hyma P.*, Tejaswi, Priyanka, Sai Krishna, Abbulu K.
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2012; 2(1): 51-54.
- Robotic versus total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymphadenectomy for the treatment of early cervical cancer
Jagdishwar G Goud, Kiranmai Gottapu, Vikas Kumar MB, Arun Katari , Kaveri Shaw
. 2014; 3(1): 34-39.
- Genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair genes (hOGG1 & APE1) and their association with oral cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study
Kailas D Datkhile, Madhavi N Patil, Tejasvi S Khamkar, Rohit D Vhaval, Pratik P Durgawale, Pandurang G Chougule, Anand Gudur, Satish V Kakade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 23-28.
- Ethnomedicinal plants used by yak herders for management of health disorders
Krishna Prasad Acharya, Krishna Kaphle
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2015; 4(4): 270-276.
- Schwannian stroma poor calcified bilateral neuroblastoma of adrenal gland: a rare case report
Killol N. Desai, Sapana Savaliya, Menka Shah, Sanjay Chaudhari
. 2013; 1(4): 587-589.
- Dengue: multicentre clinical profile of patients admitted in intensive care unit
Akash Rajender, Deepa C., Krishna K., R. S. Chaudhri, Gaurav R., Priyanka C.
. 2016; 4(3): 855-858.
- Comparative study of various intra ocular lens formulae by IOL master
Arikeri Krishna Kishore, Kuruva Nandyala Sree Kavitha, Peram Venkata Ratnam, Yenugandula Raman, Balaka Bala Krishna, Murahari Vijaya Keerthi
. 2015; 3(11): 3391-3398.
- Restless leg syndrome as co-morbidity in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Akash Rajender, Gaurav R., Krishna Kanwal, R. S. Chaudhri, Deepa C., Priyanka Choudhary, Mona N.
. 2016; 3(2): 282-286.
- Identification of genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair xenoderma pigmentosum group D gene and its association with head and neck cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study from south-western Maharashtra, India
Kailas D. Datkhile, Rohit D. Vhaval, Madhavi N. Patil, Tejasvi S. Khamkar, Pratik P. Durgawale, Pandurang G. Chougule, Neville Tata, Ritwij Patankar, Anand Gudur, Satish V. Kakade
. 2016; 4(6): 1997-2005.
- A study to assess effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding home care management of hemodialysis subjects – A statistical approach
Trupti Saket Bhosale, Satish Vasant Kakade, Tukaram B Zagade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 404-408.
- Hairy cell leukemia: a rare case report
Jyoti P. Sapre, Hetal J. Joshi, Menka H. Shah, Ronak D. Shah
. 2013; 1(4): 604-606.
- Mucinous cystadenocarcinoma ovary presented as giant pelvic abdominal Mass
Sunil V Jagtap, Shrutika D Dhawan, Swati S Jagtap, Nitin S Kshirsagar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1305-1307.
- Productive Performance of Sheep in Irrigated and Rainfed Areas in Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh, India
Sai Satish Raju Sarikonda, Asha Latha Peeka, Sudhakar Kaza, Raja Kishore Konka
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 58-67.
- Association of major depression with blood pressure and vascular complications of type 2 diabetes mellitus
Akash Rajender, Deepa C., Krishna Kanwal, R. S. Chaudhri, Gaurav Rajender, Priyanka Choudhary
. 2016; 4(3): 926-930.
- Factors responsible for mortality in patients with sickle cell disease: A hospital-based study
Prasanta Purohit, Satwana Mantri, Jayanti Nayak, Bibhupada Mahapatra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(1): 32-36.
- Assessment of the Level of Satisfaction Related To Quality of Health Care at Public Health Facilities in Satara District Maharashtra
Rajesh A Gaikwad, Supriya S Patil, Satish R Patil, Prakah M Durgawale
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(5): 268-271.
- Pure embryonal carcinoma of testis presenting with extensive metastasis
Sunil Vitthalrao Jagtap, Tasneem Vikramsingh Bisht, Swati Sunil Jagtap, Anil Huddedar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 145-147.
- Association of polymorphisms of xeroderma pigmentosum complementation group D gene with cervical cancer in Maharashtrian population: A case-control study
Kalpita S Korabu, Kailas D Datkhile, Madhavi N Patil, Pratik P Durgawale, Shreepad A Joshi, Satish V Kakade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 46-52.
- No association of bleeding time and clotting time with four ABO blood groups in healthy young adults: An observational study
Aurobinda Chinara, Prasanta Purohit, Bibhupada Mahapatra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1193-1197.
- A Cross-Sectional Study on Gastrointestinal Parasites in Backyard Poultry in Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, India
Anupama Bandi, Malakondaiah Pattipati, Sreedevi Chennuru, Ravi Kumar Pentela, Satheesh Kokila
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(2): 46-60.
- Phytoestrogens Medicinal Herbs - Safe and Effective Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy in Menopausal Syndrome
Priyanka Kulkarni*, Pramod Khobragade
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(5): 147-150.
- Socio-Epidemiological Parameters Influencing the Treatment Outcome in Newly Diagnosed Smear Positive Cases Under DOTS in District Amritsar
Manisha Nagpal, Priyanka Devgun
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 256-260.
- The Unheard Pain of Cancer Patients
Aditi Chaturvedi, Priyanka Singh
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2013; 4(1): 14-19.
- Placental pathology in intra: uterine foetal deaths
Nanda J. Patil, Dhirajkumar Buddhiram Shukla, Shrutika Dhawan
. 2016; 5(7): 2250-2253.
- Large leiomyoma of the broad ligament
Sunil V. Jagtap, Wasim G. M. Khatib, Swati S. Jagtap, N. S. Kshirsagar
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2013; 3(2): 85-87.
- Impact of Socio-demographic Factors on Age Appropriate Immunization of Infants in Slums of Amritsar city (Punjab), India
Kanwal Preet Gill, Priyanka Devgun
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 11-15.
- Socio-Demographic Factors Influencing Antenatal Care Practices in Urban Slums of Amritsar City, Punjab, India
Kanwal Preet Gill, Priyanka Devgun
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 574-578.
- Sleep, its Attributes, Deprivation & Hygiene: A Recapitulation
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(12): 678-683.
- Identification and Diagnosis of Risk Factors and Symptoms for Rheumatic Heart Disease
Priyanka Venugopal, Praveen Kumar Gupta
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(3): 109-114.
- Rare case of huge rectal and uterovaginal prolapse
Manisha M. Laddad, Nitin S. Kshirsagar, Nitin Nagre
. 2013; 2(2): 237-239.
- Knowledge and Attitude of Indian Rural Community towards Leprosy after Post Elimination Phase: A Survey from Karad Block, India
Mohite RV, Mohite VR
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(10): 797-801.
- Esthetic Failure following Immediate and Conventional Implant Placement in Anterior Maxillary Region: A Case Report and Literature Overview
Hasan Sarfaraz, Priyanka Premkumar, K Kamalakanth Shenoy
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(4): 230-240.
- PREVALENCE OF METABOLIC SYNDROME IN YOUNG V/S OLD APPARENTLY HEALTHY ASIAN INDIAN GUJARATI POPULATION
Hasit Joshi, Priyanka Patel, Komal Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 116-121.
- Performance of Directly Observed Treatment Provider affecting the treatment outcome of tuberculosis cases in Amritsar city
Manisha Nagpal, Priyanka Devgun, Naresh Chawla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 29-34.
- Outcome of Low Maintenance Dose Magnesium Sulphate in Eclampsia Patients of a Tertiary Care Hospital of Gujarat, India- A Prospective Study
Krina K Kathawadia, Priyanka C Patel, Smruti B Vaishnav
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 199-203.
- Artificial Intelligence, Legal Personhood and Determination of Criminal Liability
Priyanka Majumdar ,Dr. Bindu Ronald ,Dr. Rupal Rautdesai
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 323-325.
- A study of the utility of lactate dehydrogenase, total proteins, and adenosine deaminase in the diagnosis of pleural exudates: A new statistical approach
Mihir Mehta, Simbita Marwah, Hitesh Shah, Amit Trivedi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 286-291.
- A study of adverse cutaneous drug reactions (ACDR) owing to antiepileptics at a rural-based tertiary-care center, Gujarat
Rita Vora, Nilofar Diwan, Nidhi Jivani, Rochit Singhal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(2): 140-145.
- Patient Activation Measures in Type2 DM in tertiary care hospital – does it differ between Male and Female
T V D Sasi Sekhar, Mohammed Khaza Ahamad Khan, Appalaneni Ramya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(1): 7-11.
- PROTECTING THE RIGHTS OF FILMMAKERS IN A CINEMATOGRAPHIC FILM
Priyanka Prasad, Prof. Dr. Bindu Ronald, Amol Sapatnekar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 315-322.
- Particle Swarm Optimization for Solving Economic Load Dispatch Problem
Priyanka Sinha Gyan Vihar School of Engineering and Technology
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2013; 1(2): 100-105.
- Familial multiple lipomatosis—a rare syndrome diagnosed on FNAC
Rahul Ware, Avinash Mane, Sneha Saini, Neerav Saini
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 367-369.
- Prevalence of Depression amongst Higher Secondary School Adolescents in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh
Lodha Rama S, Seema Patel, Surbhi Maata, Priyanka Negi, Naman Sahu, Pal D K, Lodha Krishna Murari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 856-858.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices of Mothers Regarding Infant Feeding Practices
Sushma Sriram, Priyanka Soni, Rashmi Thanvi, Nisha Prajapati, K M Mehariya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 147-150.
- Case Report
Sasi Sekhar T V D, Satish P, Krishnaveni Vanapala, Anvesh Golla
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 98-99.
- A study of prevalence of Vitamin D deficiency among pregnant women and its impact on feto maternal outcome
Shailaja Nageshu, Kirtan Krishna, Krishna L., B. Shyamasundara Bhat, H. R. Suma, Surekha Reddy
. 2016; 5(4): 1174-1180.
- Drug Utilization Study on Antimicrobial Use in Urinary Tract Infection
Sunil S Gidamudi, Sujata A Jadhav, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Vandana M Thorat, Rohit R Desai, Harish G Naik
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 216-221.
- Study of depression in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Akash Rajender, Krishna Kanwal, Deepa Chaudhary, RS Chaudhri, Gaurav Rajender, Priyanka Choudhary
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1874-1877.
- Comorbid conditions in patients with physician diagnosed COPD: Data from a tertiary centre in South India
T V D Sasi Sekhar, Bhanurekha Bokam, Lakshmi Lavanya Muppalla, V.S.D.S.R Sagar Velagapudi, Krishna Kanth Ravvi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 738-742.
- Evaluation of Different Aspects of Janani Suraksha Yojna in Indore District, Madhya Pradesh
Priyanka Mahawar, Shweta Anand, Sanjay Dixit, A K Bhagwat, Salil Sakalle, Veena Yesikar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 512-515.
- Gender dysphoria with homosexuality and comorbid depressive disorder: complexities in concept and management
M. S. Bhatia, Priyanka Gautam
. 2015; 3(9): 2459-2462.
- Assessment of Functioning of RTI-STI Clinics associated with A Tertiary Care Centre, Jaipur
Priyanka Kapoor, Monika Rathore, Amita Kashyap, Abhinav Agrawal, Vaseem Naheed Baig
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 334-339.
- Ancient schwannoma of cervical sympathetic chain masquerading as carotid body tumour
Ameya Bihani, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 2(2): 274-277.
- Torrential bleed from lingual thyroid: an unusual cause of IUD
Ameya Bihani, Yogesh Dokhe, Priyanka Hardikar, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 4(2): 470-473.
- Assessment of haemodynamic stability with intubating dose of intravenous rocuronium bromide versus vecuronium bromide in predominantly stenotic valvular cardiac surgery patients
Priyanka Bhagade, Dhawal Wadaskar, Bharati Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(8): 3219-3223.
- Contraception at extremes of ages, adolescents and special situations
Ruchira Nautiyal, Priyanka Goyal
. 2016; 5(11): 3651-3653.
- A study to assess the knowledge on first aid management among play school teachers at selected playschools at Nellore District
Radhika Anantha Krishna.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2013; 2(2): 12-14.
- Attachment Theory and Challenges of Secure Attachment
Radhika Anantha Krishna,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(3): 9-13.
- Maternal Role Attainment Theory
Radhika Anantha Krishna.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(4): 15-17.
- A rare case of successful pregnancy outcome with giant paraovarian cyst: a case report and review of literature
Rajshree D. Katke, Priyanka Pagare, Jyoti Raina, Kunalkumar Singh
. 2013; 2(4): 730-732.
- Syndrome of transient headache and neurological deficits with cerebrospinal fluid lymphocytosis mimicking dengue encephalitis in a child
Indrajit Suresh, Priyanka Deb, Chandra Babu D., Jeevan H.R.
. 2015; 3(9): 2481-2484.
- Role of Doppler indices of umbilical and middle cerebral artery in prediction of perinatal outcome in preeclampsia
Padmini C. P., Priyanka Das, Chaitra R., M. Sriram Adithya
. 2016; 5(3): 845-849.
- Feto-maternal outcome in patients with HELLP and partial HELLP syndrome: a prospective 10 year study in Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences, Uttarakhand, India
Archna Tandon, Priyanka Chaudhari, Vineeta Gupta, Monika Ramola
. 2016; 5(9): 3066-3071.
- Spontaneous CSF otorrhea in cases of Mondini’s dysplasia: a rare cause of recurrent bacterial meningitis
Ameya Bihani, Keya Shah, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 2(2): 159-163.
- Effect of Poloxamer 407 on serum VLDL, LDL and HDL levels of rabbits
Harish Govind Naik, Ashwini Kolur, Dundesh Maled, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Rohit Desai, Sunil Gidamudi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 221-224.
- Clinical profile of children with diarrhoea admitted in pediatric intensive care unit of Bal Chikitsalay, M.B. Hospital, RNT Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Anuj Dhyani, Priyanka Ameta, Jimikumar Baldevbhai Patel, Suresh Goyal
. 2016; 3(4): 1371-1374.
- ANALYSIS OF TRIANGULAR ANTENNA WITH TWO ANNULAR RINGS FOR MULTI-BAND APPLICATIONS
O.N.V. Rama Krishna, K. Kumar Naik
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 189-191.
- Acute coronary syndrome in a Nonagenarian
Dr. Tummalapalli Venkata Krishna Murthy
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(2): 33-37.
- Prevalence and Associated Factors of Back Pain Among Dentists in South Gujarat
Patel Harshid L, Marwadi Mehul R, Rupani Mihir, Patel Priyanka
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 229-231.
- Partographic study of progress of labour in primigravida
Sonal Bhuyar, Priyanka Deshmukh
. 2014; 3(1): 109-112.
- Role of Uterine Shape and Volume Abnormalities in Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL)
Satyanarayana A Kongathi, Pratixa Z Chaudhari, Jigisha U Chauhan, Priyanka C Patel, Akshay M Chaudhari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 277-279.
- Case analysis of complete uterine rupture in a tertiary health care center
Mahija Sahu, Natasha H. K., Priyanka Mandpe
. 2016; 5(12): 4401-4404.
- Total vaginal hysterectomy (TVH): outcome analysis of 108 cases at a tertiary centre
Monika Ramola, Divya Goswami, Vineeta Gupta, Nidhi Kumari, Priyanka Chaudhari
. 2016; 5(11): 3679-3682.
- Rising incidence of unwed mothers in India; associated social parameters & institutional guidelines for managing them
Rajshree Dayanand Katke, Mohit R. Saraogi, Priyanka Pagare
. 2014; 3(4): 942-946.
- Self-instructional module on knowledge of staff nurses regarding systemic inflammatory response syndrome in pediatric surgery ward
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 823-826.
- A MULTILEVEL INVERTER WITH REDUCED SWITCH COUNT ANALYSED BY VARIOUS SWITCHING TECHNIQUES
K Sumanth, M Bhargav Sai ,G Sai Nikheel, M Sai Krishna Reddy
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 653-659.
- Arthrogryposis in a Calf
V.Devi Prasad*, N.V.V.Hari Krishna, Sreenu M and R.Thangadurai
. 2010; 3(7): 335-336.
- The prevalence of respiratory tract infections among under five children in Manubolu at Nellore.
Radhika Anantha Krishna.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(1): 10-13.
- Detection of Rotavirus from diarrhoeic cow calves in Mathura, India
S. K. Dash, A. Tewari, Krishna Kumar, A. Goel, A. K. Bhatia
. 2011; 4(12): 554-556.
- AUTOMATED FAST CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLE TRANSPORT SYSTEM
V.Sai Sri Harsha, G. Ganesh, S.Ravi Teja, M.Sai Krishna Reddy4
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 680-683.
- Unilateral high division of brachial artery and its clinical significance
Aarti Rohilla, Priyanka Parmar, Kamal Singh, Jyoti Rohilla
. 2016; 4(12): 5513-5515.
- Hemodynamic changes during tracheal intubation using propofol and rocuronium after pre-treatment with ephedrine in adult patients
Yeshraj Gangaiah, Dinesh Govinda Rao, Stacy Merril, Sathees B. Chandra
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2015; 5(4): 193-199.
- Comparative evaluation of low dose-vaginal misoprostol and intra-cervical dinoprostone for cervical ripening and induction of labour in term pregnancy
Priyanka Sharma, Sujata Sharma, Harbhajan Kaur Shergill
. 2016; 5(12): 4303-4307.
- Comparison of metformin and insulin in the treatment of gestational diabetes: a retrospective study
Neeta Bansal, Priyanka Chaudhary, Monika Ramola, Namrata Saxena
. 2016; 5(12): 4356-4360.
- Cervical ectopic pregnancy: ultrasound diagnosis and conservative management
Nidhi Chauhan, Priyanka Goyal, Arjun Lal, Jashan Chhatwal, Saba Shamim
. 2016; 5(10): 3613-3615.
- Comparison between intravenous iron sucrose versus oral iron therapy in pregnant women with nutritional anemia: a prospective study
Archna Tandon, Vineeta Gupta, Priyanka Chaudhari, Nidhi Kumari
. 2016; 5(7): 2278-2281.
- Oxidative stress in childhood steroid sensitive nephrotic syndrome and its correlation with DNA damage
Priyanka Reddy, Seema Pavaman Sindgikar, Rathika Damodar Shenoy, Vijaya Shenoy
. 2016; 3(3): 768-772.
- PHENOTYPIC DETECTION OF METALLO-Β-LACTAMASE MEDIATED CARBAPENEM RESISTANCE IN GRAM NEGATIVE BACILLI OF FAMILY ENTEROBACTERIACEAE IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL IN NORTH INDIA
Priyanka Meel,Megha Maheshwari,Bharti Arora, Vijaylaxmi Malhotra,Anita Chakravarti,Shobha Broor, Manju meel,Kawal preet kaur
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 326-330.
- Effects of Toxocara canis Infection and Albendazole Treatment on Oxidative/Nitrosative Stress and Trace Element Status in Dogs
Priyanka Mahadappa, Sahadeb Dey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 144-153.
- A NOVEL APPROCH TO MODIFIED ADVANCED ENCRYPTION STANDARD ALGORITHM
N. Siddaiah, Arjuna Moduli, K. Bhargavram, P. Murali Krishna, B. Rakesh, G. V. Ganesh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 629-633.
- Indian Plants with Cardioprotective Activity – A Review
Amith Kumar, Gopala Krishna, Prabha Hullatti, Tanmoy, Akshara
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2017; 8(1): 8-12.
- Pelvic reconstructive surgery in geriatric urogynaecology: an uphill task
Priyanka Pipara, Vaibhav Londhe, Latha Lakshmi, Lilly Varghese, Aruna Kekre N
. 2015; 4(6): 1678-1681.
- Marital quality and its relation with depression: a case-control study
Priyanka Jaiswal, Abdul Q. Jilani, Devashish Shukla, P. K. Dalal, Adarsh Tripathi, Shweta Singh, Savita Jain
. 2016; 3(3): 591-595.
- Factors influencing pregnancy outcome in women with vaginal bleeding before midpregnancy: a prospective case control study
Shyamala Guruvare, Priyanka Medipalli, Srinivasa M. Urala, Lavanya Rai, Shripad Hebbar, Prashanth Adiga
. 2015; 4(3): 601-605.
- Study of antepartum haemorrhage and its maternal and perinatal outcome
Priyanka Tyagi, Nidhi Yadav, Parul Sinha, Uma Gupta
. 2016; 5(11): 3972-3977.
- Transfusion practices in obstetrics and gynaecology in a tertiary care center
Shashi Singh, Parul Sinha, Gunjan Yadav, Uma Gupta, Priyanka Tyagi
. 2016; 5(3): 831-834.
- FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS OF MASSIVE MIMO IN OFDM
C.S. Preetham Reddy, G. Hemanth, P. Bhanu Prakash, P. Krishna Teja,Sk Hasane Ahammad
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 758-761.
- Successful pregnancy outcome in a rare case of complete situs inversus in a primigravida
Radhika BH, Harshini V, Priyanka Jogi, Renuka Ramaiah
. 2015; 4(4): 1203-1205.
- A comparative study of feto-maternal outcome in instrumental vaginal delivery at tertiary health level hospital in Uttarakhand state
Priyanka Chaudhari, Neeta Bansal, Vineeta Gupta, Archna Tandon, Anjali Chaudhry
. 2016; 5(10): 3294-3299.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW