|738 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Initial Sputum Smear Grading is a Predictor of Smear Conversion and Treatment Outcome in Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Retrospective Cohort Study
Palash Das, Ranjana Mondal, Kumaresh Chandra Sarkar, Supriti Ghoroi, Piyali Sarkar, Sukanta Biswas
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(10): 792-796.
- Comparative overview of different fish feed industries in Noakhali region of Bangladesh
Sabiha Khatun, Md. Mofizur Rahman, Chayan Chandra Sarkar
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(4): 488-493.
- Evaluation of chest pain by holter monitoring in patients of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
Narayan Chandra Sarkar, Sidhant Jain, Piyabi Sarkar, Mahendra Tilkar, Nitin Modi
. 2015; 2(3): 201-205.
- Toxic effects of agro-pesticide cypermethrin on histological changes of kidney in Tengra, Mystus tengara
Shahroz Mahean Haque, Chayan Chandra Sarkar, Sabiha Khatun, Kaizar Ahmed Sumon
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(4): 494-498.
- Profile of Nutrition among 24-59 Months Children in a Rural Area of Bengal, India
Mausumi Basu, Kumaresh Chandra Sarkar, Biman Roy, Palash Das, Jayanta Kumar Barua, Sukanta Biswas
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 296-301.
- Ecology and water quality parameters of Balla beel in Moulovibazar district of Bangladesh
Flura, Mohammad Ashraful Alam, Md. Anisur Rahman, Tayfa Ahmed, Krishna Chandra Roy
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(2): 198-208.
- Early detection of coronary artery disease in asymptomatic type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Narayan Chandra Sarkar, Siddhant Jain, Piyabi Sarkar, Mahendra Tilkar, Nitin Modi
. 2015; 2(1): 26-29.
- Amniotic fluid index, non-stress test and color of liquor: as a predictor of perinatal outcome
Ruma Sarkar Anand, Preeti Singh, Renu Sangal, Reena Srivastava, Neela Rai Sharma, Harish Chandra Tiwari
. 2016; 5(10): 3512-3517.
- Clinico Epidemiological Study on Burn Victims: What is the Current Picture in a Tertiary Care Hospital of India?
Gandhari Basu, Subikas Biswas, Chitra Chatterjee, Reshmi Mondal, Prasanta Kumar Sarkar, Kingsuk Sarkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 311-315.
- A study of cardiovascular autonomic function tests in alcoholic patients with Type-2 diabetes mellitus attending North Bengal Medical College and Hospital
Swarup Kumar Khan, Krishna Chandra Sarkar, Kaushik Samajder, Anil Chaudhary
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 626-632.
- Dystocia due to Fetal Anasarca with Micromelia in Murrah Buffalo
Borra chandra Prasad , Raja kishore
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(3): 126-127.
- Tolosa-Hunt syndrome: a rare case report with uncommon imaging findings and discussion
Rajeev Ranjan, Arnab Banerjee, Ramita Sarkar, Niladri Sarkar
. 2014; 2(4): 1795-1798.
- Management of Appendicular Lump: Early exploration Vs conservative management
Chandra Prakash Pandey, Ram Chandra Kesharwani, Chandra Gopal Singh Chauhan, Manmohan Krishna Pandey, Purnima Mittra, Pramod Kumar, Arshad Raza
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1046-1049.
- Lignosulfonic Acid Based Hydrogel Nanocomposites for Antimicrobial Application
Chandra Sekhar Espenti, K.S.V. Krishna Rao, K. Madhu Sudana Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 055-062.
- A comparative study of vital capacity breath inhalation with sevoflurane versus intravenous propofol to aid laryngeal mask airway insertion in adults
Mahananda Sarkar, Sarbari Swaika, Bikash Bisui, Madhab Chandra Mandal, Swapnadeep Sengupta, Jagabandhu Sheet, Anamitra Mandal
. 2014; 1(2): 73-76.
- Robotic versus total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymphadenectomy for the treatment of early cervical cancer
Jagdishwar G Goud, Kiranmai Gottapu, Vikas Kumar MB, Arun Katari , Kaveri Shaw
. 2014; 3(1): 34-39.
- Hemodynamic changes during tracheal intubation using propofol and rocuronium after pre-treatment with ephedrine in adult patients
Yeshraj Gangaiah, Dinesh Govinda Rao, Stacy Merril, Sathees B. Chandra
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2015; 5(4): 193-199.
- Genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair genes (hOGG1 & APE1) and their association with oral cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study
Kailas D Datkhile, Madhavi N Patil, Tejasvi S Khamkar, Rohit D Vhaval, Pratik P Durgawale, Pandurang G Chougule, Anand Gudur, Satish V Kakade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 23-28.
- Prevalence of contraceptives and unmet need for family planning: does geographical location play a role?
Palas Dutta, Sumon Chandra Debnath, Md. Alamin, Ropak Chandra Roy
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(2): 175-181.
- Comparison of result and outcome of conventional and hypofractionated radiotherapy in post-operative breast cancer patients
Pabitra Das, Tapas Kumar Das, Arpan Jana, Phalguni Gupta, Poulami Gupta, Sunita Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(6): 452-456.
- Ethnomedicinal plants used by yak herders for management of health disorders
Krishna Prasad Acharya, Krishna Kaphle
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2015; 4(4): 270-276.
- Schwannian stroma poor calcified bilateral neuroblastoma of adrenal gland: a rare case report
Killol N. Desai, Sapana Savaliya, Menka Shah, Sanjay Chaudhari
. 2013; 1(4): 587-589.
- Difficulties in clinical diagnosis of peripartum cardiomyopathy
Vijayalakshmi B. Channaiah, Stacy Merrill, Sathees B. Chandra
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2015; 5(2): 69-74.
- Study of cord blood ischemia modified albumin levels in the evaluation of birth asphyxia
Soumyadeep Biswas, Pinaki Sarkar, Indranil Chakraborty, Sibarjun Ghosh, Ramesh Chandra Halder
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(2): 46-50.
- Comparative study of various intra ocular lens formulae by IOL master
Arikeri Krishna Kishore, Kuruva Nandyala Sree Kavitha, Peram Venkata Ratnam, Yenugandula Raman, Balaka Bala Krishna, Murahari Vijaya Keerthi
. 2015; 3(11): 3391-3398.
- A Study to Assess the Level of Living and Awareness and Practices Regarding MCH Care in a Remote Tribal Village of Udaipur District
Arun Kumar, Shalabh Sharma, Chandra Prakash Sharma, Suresh Chandra Meghwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 318-320.
- Mortality in acute stroke: predictive value of lipid profile and routine investigations
Prakash Chandra Pandey, Naresh Chandra Dwivedi, Rakesh Kumar Yadav, Kamlesh Kumar Sonkar
. 2015; 2(3): 235-240.
- Identification of genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair xenoderma pigmentosum group D gene and its association with head and neck cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study from south-western Maharashtra, India
Kailas D. Datkhile, Rohit D. Vhaval, Madhavi N. Patil, Tejasvi S. Khamkar, Pratik P. Durgawale, Pandurang G. Chougule, Neville Tata, Ritwij Patankar, Anand Gudur, Satish V. Kakade
. 2016; 4(6): 1997-2005.
- To evaluate the efficacy and safety of single dose intravenous iron carboxymaltose verses multidose iron sucrose in post-partum cases of severe iron deficiency anemia
Urvashi Verma, Saroj Singh, Mukul Chandra, Mukesh Chandra, Ruchika Garg, Shikha Singh, Renu Rajvansh
. 2015; 4(2): 442-446.
- A study to assess effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding home care management of hemodialysis subjects – A statistical approach
Trupti Saket Bhosale, Satish Vasant Kakade, Tukaram B Zagade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 404-408.
- Hairy cell leukemia: a rare case report
Jyoti P. Sapre, Hetal J. Joshi, Menka H. Shah, Ronak D. Shah
. 2013; 1(4): 604-606.
- Mucinous cystadenocarcinoma ovary presented as giant pelvic abdominal Mass
Sunil V Jagtap, Shrutika D Dhawan, Swati S Jagtap, Nitin S Kshirsagar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1305-1307.
- Productive Performance of Sheep in Irrigated and Rainfed Areas in Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh, India
Sai Satish Raju Sarikonda, Asha Latha Peeka, Sudhakar Kaza, Raja Kishore Konka
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 58-67.
- Immunohistochemistry: A diagnostic tool for accurate characterization of undifferentiated malignant tumours
Vasudha Mahendra Bhagat, Amita Ramesh bhai Patel, Jigna Pravin chandra Modi, Peeyush Kumar Saini, Hemali Jayantilal Tailor, Kumarbhargav Ramesh chandra Kaptan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 920-926.
- Palliative treatment with radiotherapy in patients of advanced esophageal carcinoma
Tapas Kumar Das, Pabitra Das, Sunita Das, Arpan Jana, Jayita Saha, Debojyoti Manna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 161-164.
- Assessment of the Level of Satisfaction Related To Quality of Health Care at Public Health Facilities in Satara District Maharashtra
Rajesh A Gaikwad, Supriya S Patil, Satish R Patil, Prakah M Durgawale
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(5): 268-271.
- Pure embryonal carcinoma of testis presenting with extensive metastasis
Sunil Vitthalrao Jagtap, Tasneem Vikramsingh Bisht, Swati Sunil Jagtap, Anil Huddedar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 145-147.
- Association of polymorphisms of xeroderma pigmentosum complementation group D gene with cervical cancer in Maharashtrian population: A case-control study
Kalpita S Korabu, Kailas D Datkhile, Madhavi N Patil, Pratik P Durgawale, Shreepad A Joshi, Satish V Kakade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 46-52.
- A Simple Biosynthesis of Silver Nanoparticles from Syzygium cumini Stem Bark Aqueous Extract and their Spectrochemical and Antimicrobial Studies
E. Chandra Sekhar, K. S. V. Krishna Rao, K. Madhu Sudana Rao, S. Bahadur Alisha
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(1): 73-79.
- Expectant father’s attitude towards childbirth: a little attitude makes a big difference in delivery suite.
Janula Raju, Viji Awasthi, Suguna Munikrishnan
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(2): 112-116.
- Outcome of Desarda repair in inguinal hernia: a study in northern part of Bangladesh
Bimal Chandra Roy, Md Abu Hanifa, Saimun Naher, Md Abdul Baset, Prosannajid Sarkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 521-524.
- Cytological profile of Pap smears in a tertiary care hospital of West Bengal, India
Nandini Bhaduri Bhattacharyya, Dinobandhu Naga, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Sabitri Mandy, Purna Chandra Das
. 2016; 5(12): 4397-4400.
- Obstinate diphtheria needs innovation in immunization
Jadab Chandra Sardar, Asit Baran Saren, Dibakar Haldar, Kaushik Chatterjee, Samar Biswas, Tutul Chatterjee, Gautam Narayan Sarkar
. 2016; 3(3): 902-909.
- Placental pathology in intra: uterine foetal deaths
Nanda J. Patil, Dhirajkumar Buddhiram Shukla, Shrutika Dhawan
. 2016; 5(7): 2250-2253.
- Large leiomyoma of the broad ligament
Sunil V. Jagtap, Wasim G. M. Khatib, Swati S. Jagtap, N. S. Kshirsagar
. 2013; 3(2): 85-87.
- Rare case of huge rectal and uterovaginal prolapse
Manisha M. Laddad, Nitin S. Kshirsagar, Nitin Nagre
. 2013; 2(2): 237-239.
- Knowledge and Attitude of Indian Rural Community towards Leprosy after Post Elimination Phase: A Survey from Karad Block, India
Mohite RV, Mohite VR
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(10): 797-801.
- Bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia in a case of multiple myeloma: an unusual association and discussion
Ramita Sarkar, Arnab Banerjee, Niladri Sarkar
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2014; 4(4): 227-231.
- A study of adverse cutaneous drug reactions (ACDR) owing to antiepileptics at a rural-based tertiary-care center, Gujarat
Rita Vora, Nilofar Diwan, Nidhi Jivani, Rochit Singhal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(2): 140-145.
- A study of the utility of lactate dehydrogenase, total proteins, and adenosine deaminase in the diagnosis of pleural exudates: A new statistical approach
Mihir Mehta, Simbita Marwah, Hitesh Shah, Amit Trivedi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 286-291.
- Comparison of antioxidant properties in cap and stipe of Lentinula edodes –a medicinal mushroom
Krishna Kant Mishra, Ramesh Singh Pal, Jagdish Chandra Bhatt
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(7): 562-569.
- Patient Activation Measures in Type2 DM in tertiary care hospital – does it differ between Male and Female
T V D Sasi Sekhar, Mohammed Khaza Ahamad Khan, Appalaneni Ramya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(1): 7-11.
- Familial multiple lipomatosis—a rare syndrome diagnosed on FNAC
Rahul Ware, Avinash Mane, Sneha Saini, Neerav Saini
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 367-369.
- Study of alcohol consumption and its sociodemographic determinants in a tribal village in Mandla district
Shashi Prabha Tomar, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Surjeet Singh Rajpoot, Shubhangi Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 989-993.
- Case Report
Sasi Sekhar T V D, Satish P, Krishnaveni Vanapala, Anvesh Golla
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 98-99.
- PATTERN OF COGNITIVE DYSFUNCTION IN DIFFERENT SEVERITY OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE
Archana Dogra, Randeep Mann, Malay Sarkar, Anita Padam
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 1-5.
- Effectiveness of BCG Vaccination in Prevention of Childhood Tuberculosis: A Prospective Study from Kishanganj, Bihar
Kashif Shahnawaz, Goutam Sarkar, Palash Das, Mausumi Basu, Biman Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 516-519.
- IN-VITRO ASSAYS FOR NEUTRALIZATION OF SNAKE VENOM USING HERBAL DRUGS: A REVIEW
SIPRA SARKAR, RAJA CHAKRAVERTY, SUPRIYA DATTA, AMITAVA GHOSH
. 2016; 3(2): 30-33.
- Sex-Ratio at Birth in Puducherry: Need for Concern
Sonali Sarkar, Vinayagamoorthy V, Ganesh Kumar Saya, Subitha Lakshminarayanan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 662-663.
- A study of prevalence of Vitamin D deficiency among pregnant women and its impact on feto maternal outcome
Shailaja Nageshu, Kirtan Krishna, Krishna L., B. Shyamasundara Bhat, H. R. Suma, Surekha Reddy
. 2016; 5(4): 1174-1180.
- Drug Utilization Study on Antimicrobial Use in Urinary Tract Infection
Sunil S Gidamudi, Sujata A Jadhav, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Vandana M Thorat, Rohit R Desai, Harish G Naik
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 216-221.
- Comorbid conditions in patients with physician diagnosed COPD: Data from a tertiary centre in South India
T V D Sasi Sekhar, Bhanurekha Bokam, Lakshmi Lavanya Muppalla, V.S.D.S.R Sagar Velagapudi, Krishna Kanth Ravvi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 738-742.
- Deficiency of Protein S and Factor V Presenting As Ischemic Stroke in A 14 Years Old Boy
Subhashish Deb, Agnibha Dutta, Ashish Dudhe, Somnath Dasgupta, Amit Sarkar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 265-267.
- Effect of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease on Body Composition Parameters and Exercise Capacity by Comparison with Age Matched Healthy Controls
Mann Randeep, Dogra Chauhan Archana, Sarkar Malay, Padam Anita
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 53-57.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology and cytohistopathological co-relation in thyroid lesions: experience at a tertiary care centre of North India
Smita Chandra, Divya Mahajan, Harish Chandra
. 2016; 4(10): 4552-4556.
- Evaluation of serum lactate dehydrogenase and gamma glutamyl transferase in preeclamptic pregnancy and its comparison with normal pregnancy in third trimester
Purnima Dey Sarkar, Sonal Sogani
. 2013; 1(4): 365-368.
- Association of antithrombin-III and platelet count with pregnancy induced hypertension
Purnima Dey Sarkar, Sonal Sogani
. 2013; 2(3): 398-401.
- In vitro plant regeneration of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) at the rate of different hormonal concentration
Sayeed Shahriyar, Soleh Akram, Koushik Khan, Md. Faruk Miya, Md. Abdur Rauf Sarkar
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(2): 297-303.
- Effect of ipil ipil and bean leaves supplementation on egg production, egg quality and growth performance of Japanese quail (Coturnix japonica)
Sumon Sarkar, Fahima Binthe Aziz, Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Rakibul Islam, Misrat Masuma Parvez
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2018; 4(2): 201-206.
- Effect of growth regulators on in vitro multiplication of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) cv. diamant
Md. Shoyeb, Md. Saddam Hossain, Md. Saiful Islam, Afifa Azad, Md. Abdur Rauf Sarkar, Shaikh Mizanur Rahman
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(1): 81-88.
- Influence of organic and inorganic nitrogen on the growth and yield of irrigated rice
Uttam Kumer Sarker, Md. Romij Uddin, Md. Abdur Rahman Sarkar, Md. Abdus Salam, Ahmed Khairul Hasan
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(1): 9-23.
- Predictors of dengue mortality in a tertiary care hospital at Kolkata: A cross sectional study
Ranadip Chowdhury, Koushik Pan, Anup Sarkar, Subrata Chakrabarti, Tanmay Samanta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 254-257.
- Maternal Role Attainment Theory
Radhika Anantha Krishna.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(4): 15-17.
- Attachment Theory and Challenges of Secure Attachment
Radhika Anantha Krishna,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(3): 9-13.
- A study to assess the knowledge on first aid management among play school teachers at selected playschools at Nellore District
Radhika Anantha Krishna.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2013; 2(2): 12-14.
- Anti-diabetogenic impact of bitter melon (Momordica charantia) and mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla) on alloxan induced diabetic rabbit model
Mahabuba Begum, Fahima Binthe Aziz , Rakibul Islam, Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Misrat Masuma Parvez, Sumon Sarkar
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2018; 3(2): 136-142.
- Manufacture of different value added seaweed products and their acceptance to consumers
Md. Shirajul Islam Sarkar, Md. Kamal, Muhammad Mehedi Hasan, Md. Ismail Hossain, Fatema Hoque Shikha, Md. Golam Rasul
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 639-645.
- Effect of Poloxamer 407 on serum VLDL, LDL and HDL levels of rabbits
Harish Govind Naik, Ashwini Kolur, Dundesh Maled, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Rohit Desai, Sunil Gidamudi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 221-224.
- Study of changes in red blood cell indices and iron status during three trimesters of pregnancy
Shailesh Kumar, Namrata Dubey, Ruchir Khare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2062-2066.
- Study of serum transferrin and serum ferritin during pregnancy and their correlation with pregnancy outcome
Shailesh Kumar, Namrata Dubey, Ruchir Khare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 118-122.
- Acute coronary syndrome in a Nonagenarian
Dr. Tummalapalli Venkata Krishna Murthy
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(2): 33-37.
- Comparative efficacy of black cumin and domperidone therapy on milk yield and fat percentage of indigenous cow
Debobrota Roy Goswami, Rakibul Islam, Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Sumon Sarkar, Fahima Binthe Aziz, Mst. Misrat Masuma Pervez, Md. Salauddin
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2018; 3(1): 67-71.
- Correlation of serum ammonia with grades of hepatic encephalopathy
Rajpreet Brar, P. K. Gupta, S. K. Virmani, Gautam Sarkar
. 2016; 3(4): 908-911.
- Epidermolytic hyperkeratosis: a rare case
Koushik Pan, Subrata Chakrabarti, Rajdip Choudhury, Anup Sarkar, Ritabrata Mitra
. 2014; 2(1): 347-349.
- Effects of ipil ipil and calcium dietary sources on egg and growth performances of Japanese quail
Mt. Rojina Begum, Rakibul Islam, Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Sumon Sarkar, Fahima Binthe Aziz, Misrat Masuma Pervez, Debobrota Roy Goswami
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2018; 3(1): 72-77.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Pulsatile Drug Delivery System of Venlafaxine HCL
Hyma P.*, Tejaswi, Priyanka, Sai Krishna, Abbulu K.
. 2012; 2(1): 51-54.
- Effects of tulsi leaves and ginger solution on growth performance and hematological profiles of broilers
Md. Wasim Akram, Fahima Binthe Aziz, Rakibul Islam , Md. Mahmudul Hasan, Sumon Sarkar, Misrat Masuma Parvez, Sharmin Akter Ripa
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2018; 3(2): 143-149.
- Role of low dose danazol therapy for endometriosis related infertility and its comparison with laparoscopic fulguration in low resources
Urvashi Verma, Shivani Singh, Mukesh Chandra, Richa Singh, Mukul Chandra, Aruna Goel
. 2014; 3(1): 67-69.
- The prevalence of respiratory tract infections among under five children in Manubolu at Nellore.
Radhika Anantha Krishna.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(1): 10-13.
- Arthrogryposis in a Calf
V.Devi Prasad*, N.V.V.Hari Krishna, Sreenu M and R.Thangadurai
. 2010; 3(7): 335-336.
- Detection of Rotavirus from diarrhoeic cow calves in Mathura, India
S. K. Dash, A. Tewari, Krishna Kumar, A. Goel, A. K. Bhatia
. 2011; 4(12): 554-556.
- Performance of ISA Brown commercial layer after forced molting
Sarkar Enayet Kabir, Md.YousufAli, Most. Mahfuja Khatun, Md. Nazmus Sakib, Most. Sumona Akter, Fowzia Sultana, Mohammed Sirajul Islam, Md. Kamrul Hasan Majumder
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(2): 338-345.
- A Review on Guggulu Formulations used in Ayurveda
Rinku Tomar*, Gunpreet Kaur, Rajesh Sannd, Harbans Singh, Biresh Sarkar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(3): 96-113.
- Indian Plants with Cardioprotective Activity – A Review
Amith Kumar, Gopala Krishna, Prabha Hullatti, Tanmoy, Akshara
. 2017; 8(1): 8-12.
- Psammomatous ossifying fibroma of frontal sinus: a case report with review of literature
Rema Nair Sarkar, M. Vasundhara, A. Bhagya Lakshmi, R. Ramadas
. 2015; 3(4): 990-992.
- Antibiotic use to the production performance of ISA brown layer
Md. Khalaydur Rahman, Md. Kamrul Hasan Majumder, Md.Yousuf Ali, Most. Mahfuja Khatun, Sarkar Enayet Kabir, Md. Nazmus Sakib, Mohammed Sirajul Islam, Most. Sumona Akter, Fowzia Sultana
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 541-546.
- Want to operate an abdominal lump? Think twice; it might be spontaneous rectus sheath hematoma: a case report
Manisha Sarkar, Sukla Mitra
. 2016; 4(9): 4208-4211.
- In-vitro cytotoxicity and antioxidant property evaluation from methanolic extract of Cuscuta Reflexa flowers
Md. Hossan Sakib, Mohammad Shahadat Hossain, Muhammad Sazzad Hossain, Asif Al Mahmood, Md. Yasin Sarkar, Sadequr Rahman, Limon Kanti Shill
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(2): 285-291.
- Krait snakebite mimicking brain death: a case report from central India
Yogesh Shukla, Monica Lazarus, Divya CK
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1310-1311.
- Clinico-biochemical correlation between psoriasis and lipid profile
Amita Gupta, Sangita Paneri, Rajeev Lohokare, P. Dey Sarkar, Anil Jain
. 2016; 4(6): 1966-1969.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW