|24 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Five-year trend of competitiveness and knowledge-gaining attitude of university students; Evaluation based on an event of continuing health sciences education
Fujio Takayama, Yoshiko Amikura, Sudhakar John, Vidyasagar Devaprasad Dedeepiya, Rajappa Senthilkumar, Govindan Venkataramani, Kottoorathu Mammen Cherian, Hajib Naraharirao Madhavan, David W Green, Masahiko Matsumoto, Shoji Suzuki, Masaru Iwasaki, Senthilkumar Preethy , Samuel JK Abraham
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 92-99.
- Ovarian stem cells and neo-oogenesis: A breakthrough in reproductive biology research
S. Mooyottu, S. Anees, S. Cherian
. 2011; 4(2): 89-91.
- Coprological Diagnosis of Ovine Schistosomosis by different laboratory techniques
Sumi Cherian and Placid.E.D’Souza
. 2009; 2(7): 271-273.
- Recruitment and Retention of Voluntary Blood Donors Through Electronic Communication
Umakanth Siromani, Thasian T. Rita Isaac, Doily Daniel, Selvaraj KG, Joy John Mammen, Sukesh Chandra Nair
Acta Informatica Medica. 2013; 21(2): 142-142.
- Growth response and carcass composition of rabbitfish, Siganus canaliculatus (Park) fed diets supplemented with dehydrated seaweed, Enteromorpha sp.
O.M. Yousif, M. F. Osman,A. R.Anwahi,M. A.Zarouni, T.Cherian
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2004; 16(2): 18-26.
- Analysis of the effects of drugs and techniques used in anesthesia on tumour recurrence, metastasis and survival in ovarian serous adenocarcinoma
Sudha P, Rachel Cherian Koshy
. 2016; 3(1): 62-70.
- Breastfeeding jaundice: how big is the problem?
Rose Xavier, Manoj V. C., Vinod J. Cherian
. 2016; 3(2): 498-503.
- Undergraduate paediatric teaching-the medical students’ perspective: using the Dundee ready education environment measure questionnaire
Rose Xavier, Bobby Abraham, Vinod J. Cherian
. 2016; 3(2): 304-310.
- Reticulocytosis: the unevaluated parameter in neonatal jaundice requiring phototherapy
Rose Xavier, Manoj V. C., Sanjeev Kumar T. M., Vinod J. Cherian
. 2016; 3(4): 1430-1434.
- Outcome in women with previous caesarean section in a secondary care hospital in rural South India
Anuradha Dhanasekaran, Anne George Cherian, Aabidha Parveen, Paul Emmanuel
. 2016; 5(10): 3532-3536.
- Prevalence of hypertension and risk factors among school children in Kerala, India
Nihaz K. Naha, Mini John, Vinod Jacob Cherian
. 2016; 3(3): 931-938.
- Prevalence and clinical profile of mycoplasma pneumoniae respiratory infection in children: a hospital based study
Carol Sara Cherian, Thushara S. Nair, Sushama Bai S., Seema Oommen
. 2016; 3(2): 612-615.
- Pathological and Immunopathological Studies on Naturally Infected Cases of Porcine Circovirus-2 in Kerala
J. Keerthana, Mammen J. Abraham, K. Krithiga, P.M. Priya , N. Divakaran Nair
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 81-86.
- Opportunistic screening for diabetes using Indian diabetes risk score among patients aged 30 years and above attending rural health training center in Delhi
Preeti Dugg, Vinu Cherian, Madhu Kumari Upadhyay
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(4): 264-269.
- Histopathological Study on Ameliorative Effects of Triphala (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia bellirica and Terminalia chebula) on Jatropha Deoiled Seed Cake Induced Toxicity in Broiler Chicken
Sreelakshmi M. S., Mammen J. Abraham, N.D. Nair, Manomohan C.B., Usha P.T.A., Vishnurahav R.B.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 118-122.
- Patient and health system delay among new pulmonary tuberculosis patients diagnosed at medical college hospitals in Puducherry, India
Murugan Natesan, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Johnson Cherian, Anil Jacob Purty, Zile Singh, Suba Joice, Sherin Billy Abraham
. 2015; 3(1): 188-193.
- Tricuspid valve endocarditis: Not just in I V drug abusers
Nabeel Buhar, Balasubramanian Amirthaganesh, Ravi Cherian Mathew, Hanifah Mohamed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 468-471.
- A comparison study of routine coagulation screening tests (PT and APTT) by three automated coagulation analyzers
Nitinkumar N Rathod, Sukesh C Nair, Joy Mammen, Surinder Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1563-1568.
- A rare case report on Glanzmann thrombasthenia
Somy Cherian, Preenumol Thomas, Roshni PR
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1291-1292.
- SHORTAGE OF BLOOD! YOUTHS, THE TREND SETTERS, CAN THEY HELP TO MEET THE NEEDS?
Umakanth Siromani, Thasian T, Rita Isaac, Dolly Daniel , Selvaraj K G , Joy John Mammen , Sukesh Chandra Nair
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 196-197.
- Role of Medical Social Workers in Management of Anxiety and Stress Among Blood Donors with Transfusion Transmissible Infections
Umakanth Siromani, Thasian T, Rita Isaac, Dolly Daniel , Selvaraj K G , Joy J Mammen , Sukesh C Nair
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 87-88.
- Concurrent Infection of Infectious Bronchitis (IB) and Sub-Clinical Infectious Bursal Disease (IBD) in an Organised Poultry Farm
Krithiga Kuppusamy, S. S. Devi, Surya Shankar, P. S. Reshma , Mammen J Abraham, Divakaran Nair
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 261-266.
- An outbreak investigation of typhoid fever in Pondicherry, South India, 2013
Johnson Cherian, Srinivasan Sampath, Bhuvaneswary Sunderamurthy, Vijay Chavada, Kavita Vasudevan, Anbusenthil Govindasamy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 256-261.
- Stem cell therapy in animal models of central nervous system (CNS) diseases: therapeutic role, challenges and perspectives
Swapan Kumar Maiti, A.R. Ninu, V. Remya, T.B. Sivanarayanan, Susan Cherian, Deepak Kumar, Amarpal
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(3): 75-85.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW