|27 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Two unusual neuro-psychiatric manifestations of malaria in a tertiary care hospital: a review of literature
Manoj Kumar Roy, Joydip Dutta, Apratim Chatterjee, Anup Sarkar, Koushik Roy, Sumanto Mukhopadhyay, Jotideb Mukhopadhyay
. 2014; 2(3): 1184-1187.
- Prevalence of hypertension and prehypertension among doctors of different specialties in a tertiary-care teaching hospital in Eastern India and its correlation with body mass index
Abhishek Ghosh, Keshab Mukhopadhyay, Rama Bera, Raju Dasgupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 709-713.
- Prospects and Ethical Concerns of Embryonic Stem Cells Research-A Review
C. S. Mukhopadhyay, Jayanti Tokas, P. D. Mathur
. 2011; 4(6): 281-286.
- Self Renewal of Spermatogonial Stem Cells: the Most Promising Multipotent Cells - A Review
J. Tokas, C. S. Mukhopadhyay, Archana Verma
. 2011; 4(5): 234-240.
- Impact and Biomechanical Mechanisms of Tortuosity of Abdominal aorta- A Case Report
Lopamudra Mandal, Paramita Mukhopadhyay, Tapati Roy, Manimay Bandyopadhyay
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 219-221.
- A Review on Floating Drug Delivery System and Its Possible Future Scope
Sucheta Sharma, Lakshmi Goswami, Preeti Kothiyal, Sayantan Mukhopadhyay
. 2012; 2(2): 06-09.
- Socio- economic Status of the Goat Farmers in Nadia District of West Bengal
Keshab Chandra Dhara, Nita Ray, Arunasish Goswami, Prabir Kumar Bandopadhyay
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(9): 29-37.
- Prevalent Addictions and HIV Related High Risk Behaviour Among Construction Site Workers at a Medical College & Hospital in Kolkata
Fasihul Akbar, Manish Kumar Singh, Nivedita Das, Sujishnu Mukhopadhyay, Supantha Chaterjee, Debabani Biswas
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 329-333.
- Psychiatric Co-Morbidity and Its Associated Factors in Patients with Non Cardiac Chest Pain: A Study from a Tertiary Care Hospital, Kolkata
Abhik Sinha, Sukhendu Mondal, Asish Mukhopadhyay, Sarmila Mallik, Ashis Debnath, Kantibhushan Choudhury
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 9-12.
- Giant adrenal myelolipoma - clinical spectrum and management: a single centre experience
Santosh Kumar, Ankur Mittal, Aditya Prakash Sharma, Abhinandan Mukhopadhyay
. 2016; 4(11): 4889-4893.
- Reproductive Behaviour and Performance of Estrus Synchronized Hampshire Crossbred Pigs
Rina Baishnob, Kutubuddin Ahmed, Keshab Chandra Nath, Dhireswar Kalita, Dibyajyoti Talukdar, Prithviraj Majeender Barua
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 128-132.
- Hemostasis, Disorders of Coagulation and Transfusion in Cirrhosis
Cyriac Abby Philips, Prasanta Mukhopadhyay
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(3): 2610-49.
- Influence of Gastrointestinal Parasites on Productive and Reproductive Performances of Black Bengal Goat under Farm Condition
Keshab Chandra Dhara, Nita Ray, Prabir K Bandopadhyay, Subhasish Biswas, Arunasish Goswami
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(2): 25-36.
- Usefulness of Animal Simulator Software in teaching Amphibian Physiology Practical for 1st Prof MBBS Students
SANHITA MUKHERJEE, DIPTAKANTI MUKHOPADHYAY, PIYALII DAS
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2016; 4(1): 21-25.
- Unusual coexistence between lupus nephritis and neurofibromatosis 1: a case report and review of previous cases
Manoj Kumar Roy, Rajdeep Basu, Jotideb Mukhopadhyay, Rajat Choudhuri
. 2015; 3(5): 1277-1280.
- Frequency of different shell color and its effect on the fertility and hatchability in Black rock, Gramapriya and Vanaraja breeds of chicken
Abhay Kumar, Keshab Das, K. Mukherjee, A. Bharti, A.K. Singh
. 2012; 5(10): 594-598.
- A rare cause of bleeding gastric ulcer: multiple myeloma
Rakesh Agarwal, Durjoy Lahiri, Rashmi Baid, Jotideb Mukhopadhyay
. 2015; 3(1): 317-319.
- Presentation and diagnostic accuracy of fine-needle aspiration cytology and ultrasonography in detecting breast cancer in tribal females of rural West Bengal
Sanhita Mukherjee, Sunanda De, Sarbari Swaika, Diptakanti Mukhopadhyay
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2015; 4(3): 142-147.
- Neo-adjuvant chemotherapy and the recurrence of breast cancer in a tertiary care rural hospital of West Bengal, India
Sanhita Mukherjee, Bishan Basu, Nilay Mandal, Diptakanti Mukhopadhyay, Biplab Kumar Biswas, Bidyut Mandal
. 2016; 4(12): 5387-5392.
- Prevalence of Candida albicans in Raw Chicken and Mutton Meat Samples Sold in the Open Markets of Kolkata City of West Bengal
Keshab Prasad Sharma, Utpal Kumar Chattopadhyay, Koyeli Naskar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 243-249.
- Socio-demographic profile and suicidal intent of attempted suicide cases: A hospital based study in West Bengal, India
Subhadip Bharati, Sharmila Mallik, Pratyay Pratim Datta, Asish Mukhopadhyay, Debalina Datta, Sahina Haq
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 122-125.
- Socio- Economic Status of the Sheep and Goat Farmers in Sundarban, West Bengal
Keshab Chandra Dhara, Nilendu Jyoti Moitra, Sanchayeta Misra, Shilpa Ghosh, Sayantani Bose, Kaustav Poddar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(9): 168-179.
- Severity of coronary artery disease and echocardiographic parameters of ventricular diastolic function in patients with non‑ST‑elevation acute coronary syndrome
Tanmay Mukhopadhyay, Ashish Gupta, Uttam Biswas, Biswakes Majumdar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 86-90.
- Effect of Nutritional Supplementation on Treatment of Anoestrus Swamp Buffalo Cows and Heifers
Raju Deka, Keshab Chandra Nath, Manjyoti Bhuyan, Nikhil Chandra Nath, Gopal Chandra Das, Nipu Deka, Nilotpal Das
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 55-63.
- Students’ Attitude and Perception towards Basic Sciences in a Medical School of Nepal: A Cross-sectional Study
Dev Kumar Shah, Rajesh Kumar Jha, Ajit Kumar Sah, Ajit Kumar Sah, Phoolgen Sah, Keshab Poudel Prasad Poudel , Govinda Prasad Dhungana
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(4): 165-169.
- Profile of tricuspid valve diseases in a tertiary-care center in Kolkata
Uttam Biswas, Indrajit Mandal, Tanmay Mukhopadhyay, Kanak Kumar Mitra, Prasanta Ray Karmarkar, Aparup Dhua
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 17-21.
- Impact of oral health on the elderly – Are they aware enough? – A cross sectional study in a slum of Kolkata
Aparajita Dasgupta, Somak Majumdar, Somnath Das, Mahul Mukhopadhyay
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1300-1304.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW