- An Early Prediction of Lung Cancer and its Classification through Measurement of Physical Characteristics using CT Scan Images
K. Karthika, G. R. Jothilakshmi
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 2314-2326.
- Epidermolysis Bullosa associated with Enamel Hypoplasia, Multiple Missing Teeth and Mitral Regurgitation A Case Review
S. Karthika Nagarajan, Pushparaja Shetty
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 165-172.
- Wellness Management System Using Machine Learning
Ms.M.Subashini, Ms.Mageshwari D, Ms.Karthika V, Ms.Shalini P K
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(3): 4667-4673.
- Assessment of Risk of Metabolic Syndrome and Cardio Vascular Diseases among Medical Students in India
Nitin Joseph, Karthika Chettuvatti , Harsh Yadav, Hariharan Bharadwaj, Shashidhar M Kotian
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2017; 8(3): 89-95.
- Brain stem auditory evoked response during different phases of menstrual cycle
Nirmala Natarajan, Karthika priya dharshni, Kavitha Ukkirapandian, Adhi lakshmi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 689-692.
- Assessment of stress and cognition among adolescent males and females
Karthika Priyadharshini Udayakumar, Pavithra Sureshkumar, Tamil Selvan Kuppusamy
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(1): 43-47.
- Current Practices and Emerging Trends in Abattoir Effluent Treatment in India: A Review
Irshad A., Suman Talukder, Karthika Selvakumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(2): 13-31.
- Does the frequency domain parameters among pregnant women with gestational hypertension associated with levels of serum zinc, magnesium, and copper? A cross-sectional study
Priyadharshini Mohan, Karthika Priyadharshini Udayakumar, Hiramath PB
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(9): 744-748.
- Sequestration and purification of essential enzyme from Pleurotus florida compost waste and its application studies
S Karthika Devi, N Prabhu, S Monika, N M Swapna, S Vaishali, T Gajendran
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(1): 64-68.
- Development and validation of a liquid chromatographic-quadrupole time of flight mass spectrometric method for the assay of telmisartan and hydrochlorothiazide in marketed tablet formulations
Vignesh Madhavan, Kowmudi Gullapalli, Anoop Karthika, Ramalingam Peraman, Krishnaveni Nagappan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2022; 12(2): 66-74.
- HPTLC finger printing profile and evaluation of in vitro antidiabetic potential of medicinally important plant Cassia obtusa L. (Caesalpiniaceae)
K. Thenmozhi, S. Jamuna, K. Karthika, S. Manian, S. Paulsamy, C. Chitravadivu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(3): 073-079.
- Ayurvedic management of multiple varicose ulcers due to incompetent perforator veins in lower limb-A case report
Sinimol T P, Varsha Sumedhan , Emy S Surendran , Karthika A P, Subhose V
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2022; 11(2): 172-180.
- A Validated LC- ESI- MS/MS method for the quantification of Selegiline Hydrochloride in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Formulation
Sangamithra R, Krishna veni Nagappan, Sailaja Mukkamala, Anoop Karthika, Narenderan S T, kowmudi Gullapalli
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(7): 106-110.