|129 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Socio-economic profile and risk factors among pulmonary tuberculosis patients in Madurai, India: a cross sectional study
Saleem Mohamed, Shankar Kanagasabapathy, Sabeetha Kalifulla
. 2015; 3(12): 3490-3498.
- A population-based cross-sectional study on consanguineous marriages in rural Tamil Nadu, India
Mohamed Saleem, Kanagasabapathy Shankar, Kalifulla Sabeetha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 730-734.
- Comparison of body mass index, body fat percentage and neck circumference as tools for evaluation of obesity
Chitra Pillai, Prasad Udhoji, Sachin Rathod, Kanagasabapathy Pillai
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 167-171.
- Advances in Diagnosis of Rabies
. 2009; 2(2): 74-78.
- Common Respiratory Diseases of Poultry
. 2008; 1(7): 217-219.
- Adenovirus Infection in Guinea Pig - A Case Study
. 2008; 1(9): 280-280.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in early diagnosis of Lymphadenopathy
Shankar Lal Rathi.
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2004; 3(1): 11-13.
- Genetic and Non-Genetic factors affecting body weight of buffaloes
Shashi Shankar and K.G. Mandal
. 2010; 3(5): 227-229.
- Dimensions of Sattvavajaya Chikitsa (Ayurvedic-Psychotherapy) and their Clinical Applications
Jyoti Shankar Tripathi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 31-38.
- Human Safety in Veterinary Microbiology Laboratory
B P Shankar, H S Madhusudhan, D B Harish
. 2009; 2(3): 113-117.
- MEDICAL PLURALISM – THE CHALLENGES AHEAD
G. GANGADHARAN, DARSHAN SHANKAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2007; 13(1): 1-6.
- Pre-weaning mortality in pigs - Causes and Management
Shankar B. P., H. S. Madhusudhan and Harish. D. B
. 2009; 2(6): 236-239.
- Newer antibiotics
PR Shankar, P Subish, P Mishra, DK Upadhyay
Rawal Medical Journal. 2006; 31(2): 85-88.
- Pathology of Erysipelas infection in Piglets
B.P. Shankar, S. Chauhan, H.S. Madhusudan and D. Ranjith
. 2009; 2(6): 234-235.
- Rapid Methods for detection of Veterinary Drug residues in Meat
B P Shankar, B H ManjunathaPrabhu, S Chandan, D Ranjith, V Shivakumar
. 2010; 3(5): 241-246.
- Combined PET-CT and PET-MR: technical innovations
Srivasan Senthamizhchelvan, Gauri Shankar Pant
. 2012; 2(1): 4-12.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Diabetes among Diabetes
Patients in Western Nepal
Dinesh K Upadhyay, Subish Palaian, P. Ravi Shankar, Pranaya Mishra
Rawal Medical Journal. 2008; 33(1): 8-11.
- Measuring Undernutrition Through Z-Scores And Composite Index Of Anthropometric Failure (Ciaf): A Study Among Slum Children In Ahmedabad City, Gujarat
Rajanikant Solanki, Tushar Patel, Hasmukh Shah, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 434-439.
- Risk factors and seasonal trends of duodenal ulcer perforation
Shankar Lal J., Shrikant Channadasar
. 2016; 3(2): 876-878.
- Peritoneal paracentesis in acute abdomen: descriptive clinical study
Shrikant Channadasar, Shankar Lal J.
. 2016; 3(2): 879-881.
- Process Evaluation of Immunization Component in Mamta Diwas and Support Services in Kheda District, Gujarat
Deepak Kumar Sharma, Arun Varun, Rakesh Patel, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 81-85.
- A comparative study of outcome of the absorbable suture polydioxanone and nonabsorbable suture polypropylene in laparotomy wound closure
Kiran Shankar H.
. 2016; 4(6): 2084-2088.
- A study of cardiovascular abnormalities among cirrhosis of liver cases
Raghavendra, N. Kotresh, Shankar Naik
. 2016; 3(4): 865-868.
- Epidemiological Profile of Anaemia among Rural School Going Adolescents of District Bareilly, India
Ajay Kumar Agarwal, Hari Shankar Joshi, Syed Esam Mahmood, Arun Singh, Mahendra Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 504-507.
- Evaluation of in vitro antimicrobial activity of extracts from Cassia obtusifolia L. and Senna sophera (L.) Roxb against pathogenic organisms
Surekha R Deshpande, B. Shankar Naik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 083-085.
- A case of synchronous papillary and clear cell carcinoma in the same kidney
Jyoti Shankar Tele, Anita Shah, Harshul Kushwaha
. 2015; 3(5): 1288-1292.
- Heterotopic triplet gestation in natural conception following an IVF cycle: a rare case report
Akshaya Mahapatro, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Varma
. 2016; 5(2): 576-578.
- The Role of Serum Prostate Specific Antigen in Management of Prostatic Diseases – A Biochemical, Pathological and Clinical Audit of its Present Status
Reshu Tewari, Swasti Sinha, Anurag Bajpai, Manisha Dwivedi, Shankar Madhav Natu, Divaker Dalela, Apul Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(3): 99-106.
- A comparative study of postoperative complications of lightweight mesh and conventional prolene mesh in Lichtenstein hernia repair
Gugri Mukthinath, Kiran Shankar, Bhaskaran A.
. 2016; 4(6): 2130-2134.
- Role of micronised progesterone in maintenance therapy following arrested preterm labor: a randomised controlled trial
Gitika Shankar Mishra, S. A. Inamdar
. 2014; 3(4): 1050-1055.
- The study of clinical, biochemical and hematological profile in malaria patients
Prashant Khuraiya, Shiv Shankar Sharma, Ashok Singh Thakur, V. P. Pandey, Shaily Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 209-217.
- Congenital infra renal agenesis of inferior vena cava - an uncommon entity in clinical practice
Saranya Ayyadurai, Rajoo Ramachandran, Haree Shankar M, Venkatasai P. M.
. 2016; 3(2): 428-430.
- Medical humanities
P. Ravi Shankar
. 2012; 2(1): 26-28.
- Empty follicle syndrome after GnRH agonist trigger, rescued with HCG in a donor oocyte with successful pregnancy outcome: a case report
Akshaya Kumar Mahapatro, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Varma
. 2016; 5(2): 549-551.
- Current concept of management of supracondylar femur fracture: retrograde femoral nail or distal femoral locking plate
Chaitanya Krishna, Raja Vinay Shankar
. 2016; 3(3): 1356-1359.
- A case series of button batteries as nasal foreign bodies among children
Aloke Bose Majumdar, Arup Sengupta, Shib Shankar Paul
. 2014; 1(3): 273-276.
- A comparative study of efficacy of gabapentin in inflammation induced neuropathic animal pain models with conventional analgesic diclofenac
Arunim Swarup, Ruchika Agarwal, Sunil Malhotra, Abhay Shankar Dube
. 2016; 4(5): 1429-1432.
- Falsely elevated serum follicle-stimulating hormone levels in the context of heterophilic interference and response of these patients to IVF/ICSI: case reports
Shipra Nigam, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Rama Varma
. 2016; 5(4): 1251-1253.
- A Study on Pattern of Alcohol Use using AUDIT among the College Students in a Medical College of North India
Varsha Chaudhary, Rashmi Katyal, Shailendra Pratap Singh, Hari Shankar Joshi, Deepak Upadhyay, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 253-257.
- To compare the effectiveness of recombinant gonadotropin versus the combination of recombinant follicle stimulating hormone and highly purified human menopausal gonadotropin versus urinary human menopausal gonadotropin alone for ovarian stimulation in women undergoing in vitro fertilisation or intracytoplasmic sperm injection treatment cycles
Pratibha Vishwakarma, Kundavi Shankar, Indumathi Joy, Thankam R. Varma
. 2016; 5(6): 1827-1831.
- Use of antimicrobial prophylaxis in clean elective orthopedic surgical procedures and identifying common infective organisms
Vimesh Mistry, Ashna Pandya, Jignesh Chaudhari, Divyesh Sondarva, Ajita Pillai, Shankar Hotchandani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 994-1000.
- A study of role of colour Doppler in evaluation of abnormal uterine bleeding at medicine and gynecology departments at a tertiary care institute of central India
Somen Bhattacharjee, Yogendra Jamra, Shiv Shankar Sharma, Neetu Dongre
. 2016; 5(4): 989-993.
- A study of thyroid disorders in females attending obstetrics and gynecology outpatient department of a tertiary care institute of central India
Somen Bhattacharjee, Yogendra Jamra, Shiv Shankar Sharma, Arti Parmar
. 2016; 4(5): 1320-1324.
- Caudal regression syndrome: a rare case report
Sendhil Coumary A, Sunitha V C, Vasavi Kolluru, Janani Shankar
. 2014; 2(1): 344-346.
- Management of late presenting giant benign tumours of head and neck
Sumit Chattopadhyay, Aloke Bose Majumdar, Dipayan Biswas, Shib Shankar Paul
. 2015; 2(3): 296-299.
- Glial heterotopia in head and neck, single center experience of 5 cases
Ramyapriyadarshini Arikeri, Kumudachalam Pindicura, Vivekanand Namala, Ravikumar Penta, Ramakrishna Suggula, Sreedhar Reddy Dandala, Shankar Tati
. 2016; 4(7): 3009-3012.
- Comparison of antral follicle count, antimullerian hormone and day 2 follicle stimulating hormone as predictor of ovarian response and clinical pregnancy rate in patient with an abnormal ovarian reserve test
Jayakrishnan Krishnakumar, Akansha Agarwal, Divya Nambiar, Shankar Radhakrishnan
. 2016; 5(8): 2762-2767.
- Evaluation of endometrial pathologies with high resolution transvaginal ultrasound
Rajendra Shankar Shivde, Divya Singh, Krutik Patel, Saurav Mittal, Shopnil Prasla
. 2016; 5(10): 3416-3421.
- Pattern of acute poisoning in children in a tertiary care hospital in eastern Nepal
Satish Yadav, Shankar Prasad Yadav, Jyoti Agrawal, Gaurishankar Shah
. 2016; 3(3): 1001-1005.
- Study of hair dye poisoning and its outcome in tertiary care rural institute
Ramakant Rawat, Manoj Kumar, Prem Shankar Singh, Granth Kumar,Vijay Verma
. 2016; 4(8): 3240-3244.
- Recurrent non immune hydrops fetalis: a case report
Shipra Nigam, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Rana Varma
. 2016; 5(5): 1640-1642.
- An experimental study on wistar rats to see the effect of Gymnema sylvestre on blood pressure
Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Narendra Kumar, R. Pal, Pratap Shankar, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Wahid Ali, R. Nath, Amod K. Sachan, R. K. Dixit
. 2016; 4(12): 5422-5425.
- Loco-regionally advance breast cancer: evaluation of management of breast cancer with special reference to multimodal approach
Anshuman Panda, Subrata Kumar Das, Tapas Ranjan Gupta, Gouri Shankar Kesari, Sukanta Sen
. 2016; 4(11): 4767-4777.
- Recurrent genuine empty follicle syndrome: a rare case report
Akshaya Kumar Mahapatro, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Varma
. 2016; 5(4): 1263-1265.
- Clinical utility of oesophageal manometry in evaluation of chest pain and dysphagia at tertiary centre
Praveen Shankar Padasali, Ravikumara Gudekote, Kasa Somasekhar
. 2016; 3(2): 932-935.
- An experience of celiac disease in children at tertiary care hospital Sukkur, Pakistan
Bahawal uddin Jamro, Salah Muhammad Chana, Shankar Lal Sankarlal, Safullah Jamro
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(3): 235-238.
- Agenesis of right lobe of liver; a rare anomaly: a case report
Vasudha Ravindra Nikam, Balkrishna Shankar Kitture
. 2015; 3(1): 345-348.
- A retrospective (2004-2013) and prospective (2014-2015) study of new born with special reference to anorectal malformations over a period of 10 years at a tertiary care centre
Shashi Shankar Sharma, Arif Ahmad Ansari, Kartikeya Shukla, Ashok Laddha, Brijesh Lahoti
. 2016; 4(4): 1005-1009.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Practice patterns and their influence on prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders among Indian dentists
Raghavendra Shankar, Sandhya Kalappa
. 2015; 3(12): 3459-3464.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Diagnostic value of pipelle endometrial sampling in comparison with dilatation and curettage among patients with abnormal uterine bleeding
Alliratnam A.S., Senthil Priya S., Shankar R.
. 2016; 5(3): 864-867.
- Mesoappendix cyst: a new interesting sequelae of appendicitis
Gopalakrishnan Gunasekaran, Debasis Naik, Sakthivel Chinnakkulam Kandhasamy, Shankar Sundarraj
. 2014; 1(3): 185-187.
- Protective role of Vitamin E: on diazinon-induced hepatotoxicity by biochemical and histological alterations in Wistar rats
D Damodar, Urban John D'Souza, Shankar Bhat
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(5): 398-406.
- Role of ultrasonography in diagnosis of urological lesions: hospital based study
Ameet C. Panchmahalkar, Shoeb Khan, Wajahat Salim
. 2016; 4(11): 4693-4696.
- A rare case of aggressive angiomyxoma of vulva since childhood
Shankar B. Burute, T. Swetha Jahnavi, Karuna Ratwani, Arpana A. Dharwadkar, Jayashree P. Kulkarni
. 2014; 3(3): 851-853.
- Evaluation of laryngoscopic view, intubation difficulty and sympathetic response during direct laryngoscopy in sniffing position and simple head extension: a prospective and randomized comparative study
Rashmi Pal, Sangeeta Chauhan, Bhanu Kumar Ved, Shankar Rao Lad
. 2015; 3(8): 1895-1901.
- Rhinosporidiosis: a clinicopathological study from a Rural Tertiary Health Care Centre, Bihar, India
Aloke Bose Majumdar, Dipayan Biswas, Shib Shankar Paul, Souradeep Ray, Gajendra Kumar
. 2014; 1(3): 213-216.
- Association of oxidative stress with mortality: the Beaver Dam Eye Study
Ayleen Godreau, Kristine E. Lee, Barbara E. K. Klein, Anoop Shankar, Michael Y. Tsai, Ronald Klein
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(3): 161-167.
- Correlation of fine needle aspiration cytology with histopathology in the diagnosis of thyroid swellings
Sarath Babu Kumara Babu, Rathan Raju, Shankar Radhakrishnan
. 2016; 3(3): 1437-1441.
- Genetic diversity and phylogenetic analyses of culturable extremely haloarchaea isolated from marine solar saltern pond in Mumbai, India
Dipak T. Nagrale, Renu, Priyanka Das
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(1): 029-034.
- Effect of Shellfish Industry Processing Waste Coated on Sunflower Extraction Replacing Soybean Meal on Performance of Broilers
Percy Erach Avari, Ajit Shankar Ranade, Deepashree Narendra Desai
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 357-364.
- A cross-sectional study on prevalence of hypertension and risk factors associated with hypertension in a rural area of North Kerala
Satheesh B C, Shankar K
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1168-1172.
- Clinical profile of congenital adrenal hyperplasia and short-term response to treatment
Shanti Lal, Shankar Lal, Bahawal Uddin Jamro, Saifullah Jamro
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(1): 44-47.
- Clinicopathological representation of nonmetastatic Ewing sarcoma of the scapula - a case study
Vinod Kumar A., Ramesh Shankar, Kaviraj Mahadevan, Susheela M.
. 2016; 4(4): 1264-1267.
- A comparison of anterior chamber angle on gonioscopy and on optical coherence tomography and evaluation of retinal nerve fibre layer and ganglion cell complex: A study of 50 cases of Glaucoma
Isha Patel, Chintan Patel, Shankar Ganvit, Madhavi Sheth
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 675-678.
- Study of serum albumin as surrogate marker of immune suppression in patients living with HIV and AIDS
Shiv Shankar Sharma, Yogendra Jamra, Sanjay Hawaldar, Ankit Meshram
. 2016; 3(2): 152-156.
- A clinical analysis of outcome in management of head injury in patients with highway road accidents
Kiran Shankar H., Paparajamurthy, Mohan Kumar K., Anand K.
. 2016; 4(6): 2079-2083.
- Helping clinicians improve the health of their communities: The Beddoes Fellows Programme
Gabriel Scally, Julie Imtiaz, Rob Bethune, Amber Young, William Ward, Hugh Herzig, Rohit Shankar, Richard Laugharne
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(3): 167-171.
- Assessment of physical damage of cryopreserved RBCs during thawing by impedance spectroscopy
Jyoti Srivastava, Shankar Khade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1121-1124.
- Case series of spontaneous gall bladder perforation and review of literature
Lokesh Arora, Mohd Altaf Mir, Pradeep Chadha, Mushahid Ali, Shankar Gupta
. 2015; 2(3): 406-410.
- A study of the radiographic morphometry of the distal radius in a south Indian population
Supreeth Nekkanti, Jacqueline Shah, Divyasri Mudundi, Vaishali Sakhuja, Varsha Shankar, Vijay Chandru
Hand and Microsurgery. 2018; 7(1): 9-15.
- Assessment and seasonal variations of communicable diseases: 3 year study
D. Kalyani, K. Shankar
. 2016; 4(4): 1186-1192.
- Successful pregnancy in a patient with Ebstein’s anomaly: a case report and review of literature
Charu Sharma, Shiv Shankar Singh, M. K. Saha, Bhabani Pegu
. 2016; 5(3): 903-906.
- Extraovarian Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma: A Clinicopathological Gray Zone
Kajal Basavaraj Punyashetty, Anand Anantharao Shankar, Trupti Vyasrao Katti
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(2): 104-107.
- Prevalence and factors influencing domestic accidents in a rural area in Salem district
Shankar Radhakrishnan, Abdul Nayeem
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1688-1692.
- Financial losses arising from condemnation of liver due to Fasciolosis in cattle from the Western Province of Zambia
Clive Simwanza, Chisoni Mumba, Girja Shankar Pandey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(3): 133-137.
- Assessment of Antimicrobial Use Pattern Using World Health Organization Prescribing Indicators at a Tertiary Hospital: A Prospective, Observational study
Siavash Shahbazi Nia, Shobha Rani R. Hiremath, Shankar Prasad
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(6): 132-138.
- Effect on Broilers Fed with Diets Containing Sunflower Meal Supplemented With Protease
Deepashree Narendra Desai, Ajit Shankar Ranade, Percy Erach Avari
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 196-204.
- Epidemiological determinants of mental status differences in geriatric population in rural and urban area in Anand, Gujarat
Deepak B Sharma, Uday Shankar B Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2536-2539.
- The Ivory Ear: Experience in managing two cases of mastoid osteoma
Nurul Syamiza Shamsudin, Valuyeetham Kamaru Ambu , Sivakumar Kumarasamy, Shankar Ramasundram
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(3): 345-347.
- Inclusion of Oat Hulls as a Source of Insoluble Fiber in Broiler Diet- An Alternative to AGP
Vijaysinh Dhansing Lonkar, Ajit Shankar Ranade, Vinod Ramkrishna Kulkarni, Chandrakant Bhimashankar Pathak
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 252-264.
- Rehabilitation of Residual Neurological Deficits Caused by Traumatic Brain Injury through Ayurvedic Treatment Protocol – A Retrospective Case Report
Pratap Shankar Kizhakke Meladam, AkashLal Maneeri, Emy Suja Surendran, Deep Valiparambil Chandran, Radhakrishnan P.
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 42-50.
- Study of Clinico-Hematobiochemical Changes and Therapeutic Management of Naturally Infected Cases of Respiratory Disease in Non-Descript Goats of Bareilly Region
Ravi Shankar Kumar Mandal, Vinod Kumar Gupta, Vivek Joshi, Surender Kumar, Deb Brata Mondal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 211-218.
- Assessment of current burden of human rabies at Sir Ronald Ross Institute of Tropical and Communicable Diseases (Government Fever Hospital) – Five year study
Dukkipati Kalyani, Kampa Shankar
. 2017; 7(1): 14-19.
- Study of insulin status in metabolic syndrome in correlation with presence of other risk factors
Sudhanshu Shekhar, Ram Ranjan Singh, Md. Jawed Akhtar, Vijay Shankar
. 2016; 4(7): 2734-2737.
- Serum electrolyte changes in major surgical trauma
Ram Ranjan Singh, Sudhanshu Shekhar, Md. Jawed Akhtar, Vijay Shankar
. 2016; 4(7): 2893-2896.
- Knowledge about the breast feeding practices and its relationship to the health of infant
Shankar Lal, Dileejan Mugheri, Ahmed Bux Shaikh, Chetandas, Shanti Lal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(2): 332-336.
- A study of meat consumption on cardio-metabolic risk factors in pre-menopausal type-2 diabetic patients.
Satish Kumar NS, Aswini Dutt R, Neevan DR D\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'souza, Shankar Bhat K, Sandhya K Hemraj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 57-62.
- Sarcocystosis in an Adult Brahman Cow
Chisoni Mumba, Girja Shankar Pandey, Cliff Kakandelwa
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 271-275.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW