|27 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Effect of blood pressure on diabetic nephropathy
Shital Dodhia, Mahesh Bhabhor, Kalpesh Vidja, Rajesh Kathrotia, Chinmay Shah, Varsha Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 121-124.
- Diagnostic value of mean corpuscular volume in the detection of vitamin B12 deficiency
Prakash J Vidja
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1155-1157.
- Pilates in Functional Balance and Quality of Life in Sub-Acute Stroke Subjects – A Randomized Controlled Study
Lourembam Surbala, P Ratan Khuman, Gopal Nambi S, Satani Kalpesh
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(4): 204-211.
- Antibiotic Resistance Pattern in Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Species Isolated at a Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmadabad
Rajat Rakesh M, Ninama Govind L, Mistry Kalpesh, Parmar Rosy, Patel Kanu, Vegad MM
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 156-159.
- An Effort to Determine Blood Group and Gender From Pattern of Finger Prints
Sandip K Raloti, Kalpesh A Shah, Viras C Patel, Anand K Menat, Rakesh N Mori, Nishith K Chaudhari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 158-160.
- A descriptive analysis of management of fistula-in-ano
Ashish Kharadi, Kalpesh patel, Vikas Varikoo
. 2016; 3(2): 683-686.
- Awareness of Health Insurance and Its Related Issues in Rural Areas of Jamnagar District
Maheshkumar L choudhary, Kalpesh I Goswami, Sudha B Khambhati, Viral R Shah, Naresh R Makwana, Sudha B Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 267-271.
- EFFICACY OF FINE NEEDLE ASPIRATION CYTOLOGY, ZIEHL-NEELSEN STAIN AND CULTURE (BACTEC) IN DIAGNOSIS OF TUBERCULOSIS LYMPHADENITIS
Yogesh Mistry, Govind L Ninama, Kalpesh Mistry, Rakesh Rajat, Rosy Parmar, Akshar Godhani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 77-80.
- Prevalence of Opportunistic Fungal Infections in HIV Positive Patients in Tertiary Care Hospital, Rajkot
Rosy Parmar, Vaibhavi Sharma, Chirag thakkar, Anil Chaudhary, Urmila Pateliya, Govind Ninama, Kalpesh Mistry, Yogesh Goswami, G.U.Kavathia, Rakesh Rajat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 463-465.
- Profile of homicidal death cases at Government Medical College & New Civil Hospital, Surat
Kalpesh Zanzrukiya, Chandresh Tailor, Paresh Chandegara, Ganesh Govekar, Umang Patel, Shivnath Parkhe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 885-888.
- Analysis of price variation amongst different formulations of anxiolytic drugs available in Indian market
Vihang S. Chawan, Sagar V. Badwane, Kalpesh V. Gawand, Maheshi U. Chhaya
. 2016; 4(6): 2398-2401.
- Global instability following primary total knee arthroplasty in patient with osteoarthritis and backache due to missed thoracic meningioma: our experience
Vikram Indrajit Shah, Kalpesh Shah, Deepak Saini, Sachin Upadhyay
. 2016; 3(4): 2267-2271.
- Prevalence of HIV in antenatal women at GMERS Medical College Sola, Ahmedabad
Seema Kalpesh Patel, Vijay Kansara, Nikhil Aanand, Jeetesh Muchhadia, Riddhi Patel, Bhoomika Kagathra, Riddhi Mehta
. 2014; 3(3): 662-665.
- Primary osteosynthesis augmented with autologous bone graft with total knee arthroplasty in patients with stress fractures of medial femoral condyle with knee osteoarthritis: a cost effective approach
Vikram Indrajit Shah, Kalpesh Shah, Sachin Upadhyay
. 2016; 4(6): 2408-2412.
- The role of computed tomography in blunt abdominal trauma as investigative tool conducted at tertiary level hospital, Vadodara
Kalpesh Vadodariya, VP Hathila, Shreyans Doshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 433-435.
- Role of subcutaneous corrugated drain in class IV surgical wound
Bhumika Jayantilal Patel, Kalpesh Himatlal Patel, Ashish Kharadi, Brijesh Panchal
. 2015; 2(2): 252-255.
- Role of Pap’s smear and visual inspection of cervix with Lugol’s iodine for early detection of premalignant and malignant lesions of cervix: a cross sectional study
Kirtan M. Vyas, Kalpesh S. Bhalodia, Nilesh Thakor
. 2016; 5(8): 2684-2686.
- A comparative study of appendicular lump management
Bhumika Jayantilal Patel, Kalpesh Himatlal Patel
. 2015; 2(2): 235-238.
- Pharmacological evaluation of excess intake of Amlarasa (Sour taste) with special reference to Tamarindus indica Linn. fruit pulp
Kalpesh Panara, Hetal Aghera, Ashok B. K., Rabinarayan Acharya
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(3): 106-114.
- Gonorrhoea in men: diagnostic aspects and changing antibiotic susceptibility pattern
sandeep nanda, sonia sandeep barve, chandralekha bhanujan, sachin p lohra, rupal patel, govind l ninama, kalpesh mistry
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 177-180.
- Anticariogenic activity and phytochemical studies of crude extract from some Indian plant leaves
Mahesh K Barad, kalpesh B Ishnava, Jenabhai B Chauhan
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2014; 3(2): 85-90.
- Surgical site infections: incidence, bacteriological profiles and risk factors in a tertiary care teaching hospital, western India
Kalpesh H Shah, Suman P Singh, Jignesh Rathod
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 173-176.
- Effectiveness of triple drug fixed dose combination inhalation therapy in severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Vrunda Bhupendrabahi Patel, Palak Harshvardhan Bhatt, Nikita Vinodbhai Rajguru, Savita Jindal, Sanjay Tripathi, Vishakha Kalpesh Kapadia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(1): 21-24.
- Clinicopathological correlation of severe anemia in children below 5 years of age in the region of Kutch district, Gujarat
Kalpesh B Kubavat, Niraj A Bharadva, Shreyash R Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2279-2282.
- Fluoroquinolones in India—Are we prescribing it right: A cost variation study
Vihang S Chawan, Kalpesh V Gawand, Sagar V Badwane
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(4): 306-308.
- Trend of suicidal autopsy cases at Government Medical College & New Civil Hospital, Surat
Ganesh Govekar, Paresh Chandegara, Jignesh Patel, Kalpesh Zanzrukiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1334-1337.
- Socio-demographic profile of hanging cases at New Civil Hospital, Surat
Pareshkumar Chandegara, Jignesh Patel, Kalpesh Zanzrukiya, Umang Patel,
Shivnath Parkhe, Chirag Gajera, Ganesh Govekar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1474-1477.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW