28 articles found.
- Efficacy of Ayurvedic Drugs in the Management of Psoriatic Arthritis : A Case Study
Twinkle Joshi*, Vaishali Kuchewar, Kalpesh Gulve, Aman Chhabra
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2023; 14(1): 93-95.
- Pilates in Functional Balance and Quality of Life in Sub-Acute Stroke Subjects A Randomized Controlled Study
Lourembam Surbala, P Ratan Khuman, Gopal Nambi S, Satani Kalpesh
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(4): 204-211.
- Antibiotic Resistance Pattern in Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Species Isolated at a Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmadabad
Rajat Rakesh M, Ninama Govind L, Mistry Kalpesh, Parmar Rosy, Patel Kanu, Vegad MM
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 156-159.
- An Effort to Determine Blood Group and Gender From Pattern of Finger Prints
Sandip K Raloti, Kalpesh A Shah, Viras C Patel, Anand K Menat, Rakesh N Mori, Nishith K Chaudhari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 158-160.
- Awareness of Health Insurance and Its Related Issues in Rural Areas of Jamnagar District
Maheshkumar L choudhary, Kalpesh I Goswami, Sudha B Khambhati, Viral R Shah, Naresh R Makwana, Sudha B Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 267-271.
- EFFICACY OF FINE NEEDLE ASPIRATION CYTOLOGY, ZIEHL-NEELSEN STAIN AND CULTURE (BACTEC) IN DIAGNOSIS OF TUBERCULOSIS LYMPHADENITIS
Yogesh Mistry, Govind L Ninama, Kalpesh Mistry, Rakesh Rajat, Rosy Parmar, Akshar Godhani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 77-80.
- Prevalence of Opportunistic Fungal Infections in HIV Positive Patients in Tertiary Care Hospital, Rajkot
Rosy Parmar, Vaibhavi Sharma, Chirag thakkar, Anil Chaudhary, Urmila Pateliya, Govind Ninama, Kalpesh Mistry, Yogesh Goswami, G.U.Kavathia, Rakesh Rajat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 463-465.
- Profile of homicidal death cases at Government Medical College & New Civil Hospital, Surat
Kalpesh Zanzrukiya, Chandresh Tailor, Paresh Chandegara, Ganesh Govekar, Umang Patel, Shivnath Parkhe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 885-888.
- The role of computed tomography in blunt abdominal trauma as investigative tool conducted at tertiary level hospital, Vadodara
Kalpesh Vadodariya, VP Hathila, Shreyans Doshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 433-435.
- Effect of blood pressure on diabetic nephropathy
Shital Dodhia, Mahesh Bhabhor, Kalpesh Vidja, Rajesh Kathrotia, Chinmay Shah, Varsha Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 121-124.
- Pharmacological evaluation of excess intake of Amlarasa (Sour taste) with special reference to Tamarindus indica Linn. fruit pulp
Kalpesh Panara, Hetal Aghera, Ashok B. K., Rabinarayan Acharya
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(3): 106-114.
- Gonorrhoea in men: diagnostic aspects and changing antibiotic susceptibility pattern
sandeep nanda, sonia sandeep barve, chandralekha bhanujan, sachin p lohra, rupal patel, govind l ninama, kalpesh mistry
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 177-180.
- Anticariogenic activity and phytochemical studies of crude extract from some Indian plant leaves
Mahesh K Barad, kalpesh B Ishnava, Jenabhai B Chauhan
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2014; 3(2): 85-90.
- Surgical site infections: incidence, bacteriological profiles and risk factors in a tertiary care teaching hospital, western India
Kalpesh H Shah, Suman P Singh, Jignesh Rathod
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 173-176.
- Effectiveness of triple drug fixed dose combination inhalation therapy in severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Vrunda Bhupendrabahi Patel, Palak Harshvardhan Bhatt, Nikita Vinodbhai Rajguru, Savita Jindal, Sanjay Tripathi, Vishakha Kalpesh Kapadia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(1): 21-24.
- Clinicopathological correlation of severe anemia in children below 5 years of age in the region of Kutch district, Gujarat
Kalpesh B Kubavat, Niraj A Bharadva, Shreyash R Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2279-2282.
- Fluoroquinolones in IndiaAre we prescribing it right: A cost variation study
Vihang S Chawan, Kalpesh V Gawand, Sagar V Badwane
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(4): 306-308.
- Trend of suicidal autopsy cases at Government Medical College & New Civil Hospital, Surat
Ganesh Govekar, Paresh Chandegara, Jignesh Patel, Kalpesh Zanzrukiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1334-1337.
- Socio-demographic profile of hanging cases at New Civil Hospital, Surat
Pareshkumar Chandegara, Jignesh Patel, Kalpesh Zanzrukiya, Umang Patel, Shivnath Parkhe, Chirag Gajera, Ganesh Govekar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1474-1477.
- Dystocia Due to Post Cervical Uterine Torsion in a Sindhi Mare
Abhi A Fotariya, Urmil R Dalsaniya , Bharat G Chaudhary , Kalpesh K Gurjar , Ravji K Chaudhari , Chandrakant F Chaudhari , Tarunkumar V Sutaria
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(7): 173-177.