|14 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Optimal Integration of Distributed Generation for Power Loss Reduction and Voltage Profile Enhancement using Small Population Particle Swarm Optimization
I. Musa,; H. Salawu, A. D. Usman
Nigerian Journal of Engineering. 2021; 28(2): 7-14.
- Erythrocyte antioxidant enzymes and lipid peroxidation in patients with acute attack of Plasmodium falciparum
Sunday P. Ogunro, Olabisi T. Ogungbamigbe, Afolabi A. Salawu, Sylvester E. Idogun
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(2): 111-118.
- Antihyperglycaemic activity of the flavonoid-rich fraction of the extract of Tamarindus indica L. on experimentally induced hyperglycaemic wistar rats
Yerima Musa, Anuka Joseph, Salawu Oluwasukanmi, Abdu-Aguye Ibrahim, Tanko Yusuf
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 064-068.
- Role of serine proteases and agglutinins in the endotoxin-induced protein coagulation in Archachatina marginata hemolymph
Musa Oyewole Salawu, Timothy Yoshino, Hussein Oyelola Bukoye Oloyede, Adenike Kuku, Mikail Olugbemiro Nafiu, Laura Gonzalez, Xiao Jun Wu
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2013; 2(2): 115-126.
- Antiproliferative and Antimicrobial Activities of Citrus limon (L.) Burm. f. Stem Bark Extract
K. M. Salawu, A. A. Oyerinde and R. H. Bello
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2021; 29(1): 49-54.
- Antimalarial activity of fractions of aqueous extract of Acacia nilotica root
Lukman Adewale Alli, Abdulfatai Ayoade Adesokan, Adeola Oluwakanyinsola Salawu
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(2): 180-185.
- Effects of Temperature on Morphological, Structural and Optical Characteristics of CdTe Films for PV Applications
Mufutau Abiodun Salawu, Aderemi Babatunde Alabi, Joshua Toyin Adeleke, Hassan Taiwo Sulu, Salihu Bolaji Sharafa
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2019; 27(1): 10-16.
- Protective effects of a locally-manufactured device on electromagnetic radiation-induced cellular alterations in rats exposed to mobile phone radiation
Hussein Oyelola Bukoye Oloyede, Zakariyyau Atiq, Rilwan Adebayo Adigun, Musa Oyewole Salawu
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2017; 6(1): 11-15.
- Determination of Critical Micelles Concentration of A Non Phosphate Detergent By Surface Tension Measurement
Suleiman Yunusa, Ibrahim Ali Mohammed-Dabo, Abdulkarim Salawu Ahmed
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2017; 25(1): 94-100.
- Plasma levels of total cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein-cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein-cholesterol, triglyceride, Apo A-1, and Apo B in patients with Stroke in Ogbomoso, Southwestern Nigeria
J. O. Akande, A. A. Salawu, A. S. Atiba, E. O. Oke, R. O. Akande, D. P. Oparinde, P. S. Ogunro
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(3): 29-35.
- Preparation of a High Siliceous ZSM-5 from Renewable Silica Source
Suleiman Yunusa, Mustapha Yusuf, Abdulkarim salawu Ahmed, Solomon Gajere Bawa, Maryam Abubakar,
Science Forum (Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences). 2019; 17(1): 35-40.
- Comparison of serum level of Anti-Mullerian hormone in fertile and infertile women in South West Nigeria
Elizebeth Olufunke Oke, Oluwaseyi Felix Oke, Abdukareem Afolabi Salawu, Joel Olufunminiyi Akande, Wulemotu Taiwo Oloyede, Rafiat Adeola Karem, Kola Musliudin Owonikoko, Adeolu Oladayo Akinboro, Paul Sunday Ogunro
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2019; 3(1): 43-49.
- Screening of Selected Vegetables from Wudil, Farmlands In Kano State, Nigeria for Organophosphorus and Organochlorine Pesticide Residues.
Chimaobi James Ononamadu, Mustapha Mohammed Barau, Kailani Salawu, Godwin Okwudiri Ihegboro, Tajudeen Alowonle Owolarafe, Afolayan Tajudeen Lawal, Moses Leke Oshobu, Paul E Unah,
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2019; 8(2): 20-25.
- Determinants of quality of life among patients with chronic kidney disease in two tertiary hospitals in ondo state (p.1816-23)
Rukayat Folasade Adewoyin , Rasidi Akinade Salawu, Matthew Idowu Olatubi, Oluwakemi Elizabeth Adeola, Modupe Motunrayo Adamolekun, Ibironke Cecelia Ojo, Olajumoke Ogungbemi, Oluwaseun Olalekan Adaramola, Emmanuel Akinbo
Annals of Medical Research. 2020; 27(6): 1816-23.