|336 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Dimensions of Sattvavajaya Chikitsa (Ayurvedic-Psychotherapy) and their Clinical Applications
Jyoti Shankar Tripathi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 31-38.
- A case of synchronous papillary and clear cell carcinoma in the same kidney
Jyoti Shankar Tele, Anita Shah, Harshul Kushwaha
. 2015; 3(5): 1288-1292.
- Pattern of acute poisoning in children in a tertiary care hospital in eastern Nepal
Satish Yadav, Shankar Prasad Yadav, Jyoti Agrawal, Gaurishankar Shah
. 2016; 3(3): 1001-1005.
- Reasons for Decreasing Indigenous Cattle Population and Interventions in its Conservation- A Perceptual Study of Field Veterinarians in Karnataka
Balaraju Bharemara Lingaraju, Hema Tripathi, Jyoti Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 213-223.
- Estimation of cardiovascular risk severity in chronic periodontitis patients
Mousumi Kundu Kundu , Lalit Prashant Meena, Kamlakar Tripathi, Richik Tripathi, Sarita Parihar, Amit Nandan Dhar Dwivedi
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2015; 14(1): 49-54.
- Assessment of physical damage of cryopreserved RBCs during thawing by impedance spectroscopy
Jyoti Srivastava, Shankar Khade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1121-1124.
- In vitro antioxidant potential and radical scavenging activity of polyherbal drug Shirishadi
Divya K. Kajaria, Mayank Gangwar, Amit K. Sharma, Yamini B. Tripathi,
Jyoti S. Tripathi, Shrikant Tiwari
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(3): 225-229.
- Comparison between bipolar vessel sealer (LigaSure vessel sealer) and harmonic scalpel in total laparoscopic hysterectomy
Vandana Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Ajay Kumar
. 2014; 3(4): 1006-1009.
- Prevalence of Self Reported Occupational Health Hazards and Preventive Measures Followed by Male and Female Workers in Livestock Rearing in Uttar Pradesh: A Study of Rural India
Hema Tripathi, Bhupendra Nath Tripathi, Vishwa Bharti Dixit
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 149-164.
- Biochemical assessment of liver in sickle cell disease patients at a tertiary care hospital of north India
Pankaj Tripathi, Manju Tripathi
. 2016; 4(1): 57-60.
- Cytomorphology of gastrointestinal stromal tumours: a comprehensive study
Pankaj Tripathi, Manju Tripathi
. 2016; 4(1): 61-66.
- Clinical profile of scorpion sting from north Uttar Pradesh, India
Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Ajay Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 134-137.
- Spontaneous chylous ascites after laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a case report
Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Mamta Singh
. 2016; 3(1): 408-410.
- Correction of Corneal Ulceration by Tarssoraphy in a Horse
Tripathi S.M., Powar K.V. and Pawar V.N.
. 2009; 2(7): 281-281.
- “A clinical study to evaluate the Chakshushya effect of Aamlakyadi Gana in the management of Timira w.s.r. to Myopia”
Deepak Kumar Ahuja, Ankur Tripathi, Sanjeev Kumar Sharma, Swati Sharma Tripathi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(3): 88-95.
- Treatment Outcome of Tuberculosis in HIV Seropositive Patients: An Experience of Southeast Region of Ahmedabad
Sanjay B Tripathi, Vishakha K Kapadia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 462-465.
- Adverse Drug Reactions and Outcome Analysis of MDR TB Patients on DOTS Plus Regimen
Vishakha K Kapadia, Sanjay B Tripathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 5-9.
- Post-Parturient Haemoglobinuria in a Buffalo - a Case Report
Asif Iqbal, G. Mustafa, A.K. Tripathi, J.S. Soodan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 59-63.
- Foot Rot- An Emerging Issue in Sheep Husbandry
Asif Iqbal, A.K.Tripathi, P.U.Peer, V.S.Wazir
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 5-16.
- An Appraisal of The Mechanism of Action of Shirodhara
Divya Kajaria, Jyotishankar Tripathi, Shrikant Tiwari
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(3): 114-117.
- World Congress of Ayurveda : BHU-2019 (WCABHU-2019)
Yamini Bhushan Tripathi,
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2019; 25(1): 1-19.
- Liver abscess: catheter drainage v/s needle aspiration
Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Ajay Kumar
. 2015; 2(1): 20-25.
- Advances in Diagnosis of Rabies
. 2009; 2(2): 74-78.
- Adenovirus Infection in Guinea Pig - A Case Study
. 2008; 1(9): 280-280.
- Common Respiratory Diseases of Poultry
. 2008; 1(7): 217-219.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in early diagnosis of Lymphadenopathy
Shankar Lal Rathi.
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2004; 3(1): 11-13.
- MEDICAL PLURALISM – THE CHALLENGES AHEAD
G. GANGADHARAN, DARSHAN SHANKAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2007; 13(1): 1-6.
- Genetic and Non-Genetic factors affecting body weight of buffaloes
Shashi Shankar and K.G. Mandal
. 2010; 3(5): 227-229.
- Human Safety in Veterinary Microbiology Laboratory
B P Shankar, H S Madhusudhan, D B Harish
. 2009; 2(3): 113-117.
- Pre-weaning mortality in pigs - Causes and Management
Shankar B. P., H. S. Madhusudhan and Harish. D. B
. 2009; 2(6): 236-239.
- A Study to Evaluate Internet Addiction Disorder among Students of a Medical College and Associated Hospital of Central India
Amit Malviya, Sanjay Dixit, Harish Shukla, Ankita Mishra, Abhineet Jain, Amrita Tripathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 93-95.
- Performance of Kadaknath and Krishna-J Birds Reared as Backyard System of Farming in Mandla District of M.P.
Pramod Sharma, S. M. Tripathi, Neelu Vishwakarma, Alok Jain, H. S. Rai
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 241-244.
- Echinococcosis -An Emerging and Re-Emerging Cyclozoonosis of Global Importance
Mahendra Pal, Jyoti B.Dutta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(3): 5-13.
- Newer antibiotics
PR Shankar, P Subish, P Mishra, DK Upadhyay
Rawal Medical Journal. 2006; 31(2): 85-88.
- Pathology of Erysipelas infection in Piglets
B.P. Shankar, S. Chauhan, H.S. Madhusudan and D. Ranjith
. 2009; 2(6): 234-235.
- Awareness and Knowledge of Mother-to-Child transmission of HIV/AIDS among Pregnant Women of Rural Tertiary Care Hospital
Jyoti Dattaramji Bhise, Deepali Deo
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 491-495.
- Rapid Methods for detection of Veterinary Drug residues in Meat
B P Shankar, B H ManjunathaPrabhu, S Chandan, D Ranjith, V Shivakumar
. 2010; 3(5): 241-246.
- Combined PET-CT and PET-MR: technical innovations
Srivasan Senthamizhchelvan, Gauri Shankar Pant
. 2012; 2(1): 4-12.
- Leigh’s disease (subacute necrotising encephalo myelopathy): a rare mitochondrial disorder
Sheesham Agarwal, Nikita Tripathi, Anurag Singh, Suresh Verma
. 2016; 3(1): 285-287.
- Goldenhar syndrome
Jyoti S. Padaley, Deepanjali Patankar, Meena HR
. 2014; 1(1): 58-60.
- Homozygous methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase -a1298c mutation in a case of precursor B acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Gaurav Tripathi, Manas Kalra, Amita Mahajan
. 2016; 3(4): 1456-1458.
- School Absenteeism during Menstruation among Rural Adolescent Girls in Pune
Suman Bodat, Mrunalini M Ghate, Jyoti R Majumdar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 212-216.
- Disc prolapse in pregnancy
Sangeeta Arya, Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh
. 2016; 5(11): 4067-4069.
- Penile fracture rare urological emergency
Prateek Shakya, Bhuvan Choudhary, Komal Tripathi, Malvika Sawai
. 2016; 3(1): 420-421.
- Secure Data Transmission In AODV Routing Protocol
Kartik Kumar Srivastava, Avinash Tripathi, Anjnesh Kumar Tiwari
. 2013; 1(2): 111-113.
- Pregnancy with neurofibromatosis type II: the enigma continues
Ankita Pandey, Minakshi Tripathi, Simantini Bose, Balaji Jadhav, Y. S. Nandanwar
. 2015; 4(3): 869-870.
- A study to find out relationship in between ankle brachial index and severity of coronary artery disease as assessed by SYNTAX score
Vishwa Deepak Tripathi, Avishek Saha, Madhumita Kuila, Ranjan Kumar Sharma
. 2016; 4(8): 3267-3270.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Diabetes among Diabetes
Patients in Western Nepal
Dinesh K Upadhyay, Subish Palaian, P. Ravi Shankar, Pranaya Mishra
Rawal Medical Journal. 2008; 33(1): 8-11.
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis B surface antigen and antibody to hepatitis C virus at a tertiary care centre in Telangana
Purti Chandrashekher Tripathi, Trinain Kumar Chakraverti, Nileshkumar Ramniklal Khant
. 2015; 3(1): 297-300.
- Late occurrence of a congenital diaphragmatic hernia complicating pregnancy: A case report
Anuradha Kakani, Richa Choudhary, Jyoti Singh, Deepti Shrivastave
. 2012; 1(1): 47-49.
- Behavioural and Fertility Factors Associated with Acceptance or Non-Acceptance of Tubectomy
Devidas T Khedkar , Sushil Dalal, Jitendra S Bhawalkar, Jyoti A Landge
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 325-330.
- Measuring Undernutrition Through Z-Scores And Composite Index Of Anthropometric Failure (Ciaf): A Study Among Slum Children In Ahmedabad City, Gujarat
Rajanikant Solanki, Tushar Patel, Hasmukh Shah, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 434-439.
- Nosocomial Infection as a Threat in Veterinary Medical Practice
Asif Iqbal, Arvind Tripathi, Manzoor Ahmad, Irfan Mir,Shahana Tramboo, Mohsin Gazi, Najimaana Wani, Abid Ali
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 245-252.
- Peritoneal paracentesis in acute abdomen: descriptive clinical study
Shrikant Channadasar, Shankar Lal J.
. 2016; 3(2): 879-881.
- Process Evaluation of Immunization Component in Mamta Diwas and Support Services in Kheda District, Gujarat
Deepak Kumar Sharma, Arun Varun, Rakesh Patel, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 81-85.
- Risk factors and seasonal trends of duodenal ulcer perforation
Shankar Lal J., Shrikant Channadasar
. 2016; 3(2): 876-878.
- Effect of yoga on salivary cortisol in medical student
Pooja Tripathi Pandey, Vinay Singh, Devesh, Jamal Haider
. 2016; 4(11): 4995-4998.
- Effect of Co-administration of Allium sativum extract and Metformin on Blood glucose of Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
Poonam Tripathi, Prem Prakash Gupta, Vijay Kumar Lal
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2013; 2(2): 81-84.
- Marital quality and its relation with depression: a case-control study
Priyanka Jaiswal, Abdul Q. Jilani, Devashish Shukla, P. K. Dalal, Adarsh Tripathi, Shweta Singh, Savita Jain
. 2016; 3(3): 591-595.
- A study of cardiovascular abnormalities among cirrhosis of liver cases
Raghavendra, N. Kotresh, Shankar Naik
. 2016; 3(4): 865-868.
- A comparative study of outcome of the absorbable suture polydioxanone and nonabsorbable suture polypropylene in laparotomy wound closure
Kiran Shankar H.
. 2016; 4(6): 2084-2088.
- Study of Angle of Humeral Torsion in Subjects of Gujarat Region of India
Patel Shilpa, Kubavat Dharati, Malukar Ojaswini, Nagar SK, Parikh Jyoti, Ganatra Dimple
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 207-210.
- A RARE VARIATION OF SUBCLAVIUS MUSCLE
Rakesh Kumar Diwan, Jyoti Chopra, Anitarani, Archana Rani, Garima Sehgal , Ak Srivastava
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 22-24.
- Study of Serum Vitamin B12 Level in Population Consuming Tobacco in Various Forms as Compared to Non-Tobacco Users
Jyoti H Vora, Harsh N Oza
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 353-355.
- Perception of nurse administrators regarding electronic nursing documentation
Sulakshana Chand, Jyoti Sarin
. 2015; 3(12): 3503-3509.
- Study of maternal mortality trends: 10 years retrospective and comparative analysis at a tertiary teaching hospital of Gwalior Chambal region
Jyoti Bindal, Garima Solanki
. 2016; 5(3): 730-733.
- Study of Ocular Changes in Pregnancy
O K Radhakrishnan, Debapriya Datta, Jyoti Yadav, Priti Kumari, Vasundhara Phillips, Nimrita Nagdev
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 1-4.
- Epidemiological Profile of Anaemia among Rural School Going Adolescents of District Bareilly, India
Ajay Kumar Agarwal, Hari Shankar Joshi, Syed Esam Mahmood, Arun Singh, Mahendra Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 504-507.
- Evaluation of in vitro antimicrobial activity of extracts from Cassia obtusifolia L. and Senna sophera (L.) Roxb against pathogenic organisms
Surekha R Deshpande, B. Shankar Naik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 083-085.
- Study of neonatal outcome in relation to maternal nutrition and anthropometry
Jyoti Sanghvi, Ankita Patel
. 2016; 3(2): 524-529.
- A quasi experimental study to assess the effectiveness of standard operating procedures on prevention and management of needle stick injury in a teaching hospital of Haryana, India
Annu Kaushik, Sarin Jyoti
. 2015; 3(11): 3069-3073.
- Role of anti-oxidants to reduce free radical induced injury in preeclampsia
Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh, Kiran Pandey, Neetu Singh, Sangeeta Arya
. 2016; 5(11): 3795-3798.
- Heterotopic triplet gestation in natural conception following an IVF cycle: a rare case report
Akshaya Mahapatro, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Varma
. 2016; 5(2): 576-578.
- Pharmaceutical Care for Dialysis Patients
Uday Venkat Mateti, Anantha Naik Nagappa, Manohar Bairy, Shankar Prasad Nagaraju,
Ravindra Prabhu Attur
. 2013; 4(1): 1-6.
- Supratentorial atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor: a case report
Jyoti K. Kudrimoti, Neeta A. Wahane, Shailja C. Puranik
. 2016; 3(4): 1459-1462.
- Infertility in India: social, religion and cultural influence
Poonam Sheoran, Jyoti Sarin
. 2015; 4(6): 1783-1788.
- Torrential bleed from lingual thyroid: an unusual cause of IUD
Ameya Bihani, Yogesh Dokhe, Priyanka Hardikar, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 4(2): 470-473.
- Effect of structured discharge teaching after hysterectomy
Kshetrimayum Nalini Devi, Poonam Sheoran, Jyoti Sarin
. 2015; 4(5): 1384-1395.
- Ancient schwannoma of cervical sympathetic chain masquerading as carotid body tumour
Ameya Bihani, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 2(2): 274-277.
- Estimation of lymphocyte apoptosis in patients with chronic, non healing diabetic foot ulcer
Awadhesh Kumar Arya, Sunny Garg, Santosh Kumar, Lalit P Meena, Kamlakar Tripathi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 811-813.
- Role of micronised progesterone in maintenance therapy following arrested preterm labor: a randomised controlled trial
Gitika Shankar Mishra, S. A. Inamdar
. 2014; 3(4): 1050-1055.
- A comparative study of postoperative complications of lightweight mesh and conventional prolene mesh in Lichtenstein hernia repair
Gugri Mukthinath, Kiran Shankar, Bhaskaran A.
. 2016; 4(6): 2130-2134.
- The Role of Serum Prostate Specific Antigen in Management of Prostatic Diseases – A Biochemical, Pathological and Clinical Audit of its Present Status
Reshu Tewari, Swasti Sinha, Anurag Bajpai, Manisha Dwivedi, Shankar Madhav Natu, Divaker Dalela, Apul Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(3): 99-106.
- Intraoral dermoid cyst: report of two cases
Ratna Priya, Nitish Virmani, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2016; 3(4): 2295-2298.
- A study on feto-maternal outcome in patients with premature rupture of membranes
Tripti Nagaria, Chandrakant Diwan, Jyoti Jaiswal
. 2016; 5(12): 4123-4127.
- Phytochemical Analysis and Antibacterial Activities of Azadirachta indica Against Pathogens Isolated from Bovine Subclinical Mastitis
Srijit Tripathi, Niddhi Arora, Sudhanshu Shekhar, Vijendra Singh Rajora, Santosh Kumar Shukla
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 225-231.
- The study of clinical, biochemical and hematological profile in malaria patients
Prashant Khuraiya, Shiv Shankar Sharma, Ashok Singh Thakur, V. P. Pandey, Shaily Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 209-217.
- Congenital infra renal agenesis of inferior vena cava - an uncommon entity in clinical practice
Saranya Ayyadurai, Rajoo Ramachandran, Haree Shankar M, Venkatasai P. M.
. 2016; 3(2): 428-430.
- Spontaneous CSF otorrhea in cases of Mondini’s dysplasia: a rare cause of recurrent bacterial meningitis
Ameya Bihani, Keya Shah, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 2(2): 159-163.
- A rare case of successful pregnancy outcome with giant paraovarian cyst: a case report and review of literature
Rajshree D. Katke, Priyanka Pagare, Jyoti Raina, Kunalkumar Singh
. 2013; 2(4): 730-732.
- Pattern and prevalence of tobacco use and associated oral mucosal lesions: a hospital based cross sectional study at a tertiary care hospital in central India
Ambrish Mishra, Divashree Sharma, Geeta Mishra Tripathi, Paharam Adhikari, Vikrant Kabirpanthi, Manish Kumar
. 2015; 3(9): 2169-2173.
- Antidepressant activity of Simvastatin in behavioral models of depression in rats
Archit Patke, Rakhi Tripathi, Vinay Govind Patke, Dipesh Sonawane, Nirmala Rege
. 2015; 3(7): 1666-1671.
- Medical humanities
P. Ravi Shankar
. 2012; 2(1): 26-28.
- Empty follicle syndrome after GnRH agonist trigger, rescued with HCG in a donor oocyte with successful pregnancy outcome: a case report
Akshaya Kumar Mahapatro, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Varma
. 2016; 5(2): 549-551.
- Current concept of management of supracondylar femur fracture: retrograde femoral nail or distal femoral locking plate
Chaitanya Krishna, Raja Vinay Shankar
. 2016; 3(3): 1356-1359.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Study of near miss cases in obstetrics and maternal mortality in Bastar, Chhattisgarh, India
Mamta Bansal, Jyoti Lagoo, Khushbu Pujari
. 2016; 5(3): 620-623.
- Spectrum of reproductive health problems for which adolescent girls seek consultation in hospital based adolescent clinic
Mudita Jain, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(6): 1700-1703.
- A comparative study of evaluate dose related feto-maternal effects of syntocinon during labor
Farhin Radhanpuri, Jyoti Sharma, Deepak A. Desai
. 2015; 4(5): 1344-1348.
- Waist hip ratio in early pregnancy as a clinical indicator of serum lipid levels and predictor of pregnancy complications
Divya Khare, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2016; 5(6): 1709-1713.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW