|84 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Economic Impact of FMD in Chazhoor Panchayath
Litty Mathew and Deepa G Menon
. 2008; 1(1): 5-6.
- Incidence of Trypanosoma evansi in Thrissur town
Deepa G Menon and Litty Mathew
. 2008; 1(9): 275-277.
- Psychometric Properties of the SF-12, Penn Shoulder Score, and Visual Analogue Scale-Pain for Rotator Cuff Retears
Jyothi Menon, Joseph C. Cappelleri, Jack Mardekian, Nicholas J. Vendetti, Marko Mychaskiw, Joseph Thomas III
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(3): 109-117.
- Review on Various types of Makaradhwaja (Gold containing mercurial preparation)
Mangala Jadhav *, Swati S Chirane, Anjali Menon
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(2): 51-54.
- EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(4): 26-28.
- Using qualitative approaches to develop a complex construct: measuring socioeconomic position
Uma. V. Sankar, Mala Ramanathan, V. Raman Kutty
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 201-209.
- A study to assess the effectiveness of mentha spicata paste on dysmenorrhea among adolescent girls in Narayana College Of Nursing, Nellore.
Mrs. Latha.A, Ms. Jyothi Sree
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2015; 4(1): 19-20.
- ASSESS THE KNOWLEDGE REGARDING TUBERCULOSIS AMONG ADOLESCENTS AT SARASWATHI NAGAR NELLORE
Ms. Sree Priya,Mrs. B. Bhanu Jyothi,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2017; 6(4): 13-14.
- Effect of Estrogen and Progeterone on seed germination
Nirmala, G.C., Veena, T ., Jyothi, M.S and Suchitra, B. R
. 2008; 1(8): 241-242.
- Post operative care of patients with kidney transplantation among staff nurses and nursing students
'B. Bhanu Param Jyothi', 'Mannu Mol'
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(2): 27-29.
- Knowledge regarding cardio pulmonary resuscitation among adolescent girls at Dakkilivaripalem, Nellore.
Dr. Indira. S, Ms. ANUSHA, Mrs. Bhanu Param Jyothi,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2013; 5(4): 26-29.
- Cadaveric study of accessory renal arteries and its surgical correlation
S. Saritha, Naga Jyothi, M. Praveen Kumar, G. Supriya
. 2013; 1(1): 19-22.
- Role of Enteropathogenic Escherichia Coli in Paediatric Diarrhoeas in South India
Gandham Pavani Tilak, Jyothi lakshmi G Mudaliar
Materia Socio Medica. 2012; 24(3): 178-181.
- Iodine and Thyroid Status in a Tribal Village in Wayanad, Kerala in the Post Iodization Era – Observations and Implications
Praveen P Valiyaparambil, Usha V Menon, Vivek Lakshmanan, Sanjeev Vasudevan, Ajitha Kumari, Harish Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 86-90.
- The enigma of the simian crease: case series with the literature review
Menon Narayanankutty Sunilkumar
. 2014; 1(3): 175-177.
- Feeding practices during first 6 months of infancy - Observations from a community-based cross-sectional survey in Central Kerala, India
Sreeja Manghat, Jissa Vinoda Thulaseedharan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(6): 434-439.
- Beneficial effects of virgin coconut oil on Serum cholesterol
Ms. S. Chan Mubeena, Prof. Dr. A. Jyothi,Body mass index, serum cholesterol,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2015; 4(1): 34-35.
- Preterm premature rupture of membranes: correlates and pregnancy outcome in a tertiary care setting
Reeti Rajan, Vrinda Menon
. 2016; 4(8): 3310-3316.
- Comparing various dose of PGE2 gel in induction of labour-maternal and fetal outcome
Maya Menon, Sridevi TA, Vasantha Krishnamurthy
. 2016; 5(5): 1520-1524.
- A descriptive study of the socio-demographic determinants influencing adolescent pregnancy in Shimoga Town, Karnataka
Aniruddh K Menon, Praveen Kumar N, MV Sagar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 552-555.
- Comparative study of Pap smear abnormalities in HIV infected and HIV non-infected women
Kusumam V. N., Naseema Beevi A., Smitha Sreenivas, Nurul Ameen A. M., Vidya R. Menon
. 2016; 5(3): 783-787.
- Awareness and actual knowledge regarding contraceptive methods among young women in Trivandrum district, Kerala, India
Jissa Vinoda Thulaseedharan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 103-109.
- Competitive rapid microwave-assisted biogenic synthesis of spherical silver nanoparticles using an aqueous leaf extract of Lepidagathis cristata: Characterization and antimicrobial studies
S. Himagirish Kumar, Cheera Prasad, K. Deepa, K. Sreenivasulu, N.V.V. Jyothi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(6): 124-131.
- INTERVENTIONS FOR BURNS AND SCALD WOUND HEALING
'Samhitha Jyothi','Chaithanya Karunakaran', 'Chotimma Shaik', 'Divya madhuri Reddy', 'Jagadeswari Rodda', 'Leelavathi Annamreddi', 'A. Padmaja'.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(2): 36-39.
- In-vitro Screening for Acetylcholinesterase enzyme Inhibition potential and Antioxidant Activity of Extracts of Ipomoea Aquatica Forsk: Therapeutic lead for Alzheimer’s disease
Sivaraman Dhanasekaran, Panneerselvam Perumal, Muralidharan Palayan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(2): 012-016.
- Descriptive epidemiology of epistaxis in a tertiary care hospital
Melootu Thomas Anie, Gopinatha Menon Arjun, Chakramakal Joseph Andrews, Arayamparambil Rajagopalan Vinayakumar
. 2015; 2(3): 255-259.
- A case of UV prolapse with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 2
Suvarna Jyothi Ganta, Priyadarshini Holkar, Trishula Dabade, Surjeetkaur Sharma
. 2016; 5(12): 4509-4513.
- Primary fallopian tube cancer in the setting of endometriosis
Deeksha Pandey, Varun Bhalla, Anushri Mittal, Jyothi Shetty
. 2015; 4(5): 1571-1573.
- An update on B. G. Prasad’s socioeconomic scale: May 2016
Jyothi Vasudevan, Amit Kumar Mishra, Zile Singh
. 2016; 4(9): 4183-4186.
- Magnetic resonance evaluation of intra dural spinal tumors with histopathology correlation
Uma Maheswara Rao, Bujji Babu Perisetti, Swetha Reddy, Jyothi Lalitha
. 2015; 3(11): 3051-3057.
- A comparative study of lipid profile, body mass index, and waist circumference among Type 2 diabetes mellitus patients with poor and good metabolic control and normal age-matched control group
Sandhya Menon, Rajeev Venugopal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 239-243.
- Dystocia in Conjunction with Uterine Prolapse in a Primiparous Holstein Friesian Cow
Jyothi K. , Pridhvidhar Reddy Y.V., Prabhakar Rao K., Ganesan A. and Mutha Rao M.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(4): 47-50.
- Orbital apex syndrome due to scopulariopsis: a rare case report
Varghese Nevil, R. Suma, Gopinatha Menon Arjun, Pradeep Pooja
. 2015; 2(3): 303-305.
- Prevalence of Depression among the Farmers and its Determinants: A Cross Sectional Study
Mohamed Tanveer Ahmed, Jyothi Jadhav, Vishwanatha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(8): 466-469.
- Effect of duration of hypertension on heart rate variability
Jyothi S, Mangala Gowri S R
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(1): 95-98.
- Adenosine deaminase as marker of insulin resistance
Bhanukumar Muthiah, Adarsh L. S., Naveen Krishna Peddi, Vineetha Bharathan Menon
. 2016; 4(7): 2972-2979.
- A comparative study of socio demographic profile, clinical profile and maternal outcome of caesarian section done in second stage of labour with elective caesarean section
Vrinda Menon P. S., Reeti Rajan
. 2016; 4(11): 4735-4741.
- Factors affecting the surgical outcome of patients with cerebral contusions
Lakshman Rao Akyam, Venugopal Gudla, Sangam M. Jyothi
. 2015; 2(4): 665-669.
- A rare variant of carcinoma of the cervix: neuroendocrine tumour
Maya Menon, Sridevi TA, Satish Selvakumar A, Rajeswari RR
. 2014; 2(4): 1702-1705.
- Mysterious Myofibroblast: A Cell with Diverse Origin and Multiple Functions
Sowmya Rao, Jagadish Rao, Jyothi B.M, Varsha V.K
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2017; 5(1): 12-17.
- Prolapse of Urinary Bladder and Rectum in a Pregnant Graded Murrah Buffalo as a Sequel to Chronic Cervico Vaginal Prolapse - A Case Report
Jyothi.K, Devi prasad. V, Mahesh. R,Sumiran.N and M. Mutha Rao
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(3): 122-125.
- A rare case of urocolpos
Suvarna Jyothi Ganta, Sunanda Kulkarni, Ninan Thomas
. 2016; 5(6): 2034-2036.
- Design of aspirin formulation for rapid pain relief
Meenakshi K. Deepa, Shamla Mehaboob, Suni Narayanan, Praveen Menon, Suman P. Mohanan
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2011; 1(2): 131-134.
- Marker based Chemo-profiling of a traditional formulation: Pushyanuga Churna
Sunita Shailajan, Yugandhara Patil, Sasikumar Menon
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(8): 239-245.
- Clinico-pathological study of intradural extramedullary spinal tumors
Gudla Venugopal, A. Lakshman Rao, Sangam M. Jyothi
. 2015; 3(10): 2795-2799.
- Clinico pathological study of tethered cord syndrome
A. Mastan Reddy, Sangam M. Jyothi, Srinivas J.
. 2016; 3(1): 325-329.
- MURCS association with absent hand and unusual vertebral anomaly
Mansoor C. Abdulla, Saphina Palakkan, Jassim Mohamad Koya, Krishnan Raman Menon
. 2014; 3(2): 472-474.
- Locking plate fixation for intra-articular fractures of the calcaneum
Abhijeet A. Salunke, Danakrishna Vachalam, Prem H. Menon, S. Saseendar, Tan Junhao, Gurpal Singh
. 2014; 1(2): 64-67.
- A study of indications and assessment of fusion rates for atlantoaxial subluxation
A. Mastan Reddy, Gulam Mustafa Faisal, Sangam M. Jyothi
. 2016; 3(1): 211-216.
- Incidence, severity, prognostic significance of thrombocytopenia in malaria
Bezwada Srinivasa Rao, Matta Sree Vani, Gurindapalli Jyothi Swarna Laya Latha, Dondapati Lavanya
. 2015; 3(1): 116-121.
- Clinico-Pathological and Diagnostic Aspects of Tetanus in A Goat
Kandula Srikanth, Karlapudi Satish Kumar, Somasani Ayodhya, Jatavath Jyothi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 122-125.
- Pattern of diabetic foot - presentation and complications in rural Indian population
Chandrashekhar Chintamanrao Mahakalkar, Meghali N. Kaple, Jyothi Janardhan, Niket Jain, Parag Jaipuria, Dhirendra D. Wagh
. 2015; 3(4): 948-953.
- Effect of Encapsulated Protease Enzyme on the Performance, Carcass, Serum Protein and Retention of Protein and Energy in Broilers
Purshotham Naik R., Rajashekher Reddy A., Kondal Reddy K., Jyothi J.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 220-227.
- Dystocia in Nellore Brown Ewe due to Postural Abnormalities of Lamb
K. Jyothi, Y.V. Pridhvidhar Reddy, K. Sai Gunaranjan and M.Mutha Rao
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(9): 58-61.
- Study of Prevalence and Dietary Factors Affecting Obesity among Slum Dwellers Aged 30 Years and Above in Bangalore
Selvi Thangaraj, Jyothi Jadhav, Malappurath Suresh Shruthi
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2013; 12(5): 495-500.
- Boron toxicity induces altered expression of miRNAs in French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
M. N. Jyothi, S. Usha, B. Suchithra, T.K. Syeda Ulfath, V.R. Devaraj, R. Nagesh Babu
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(6): 1-10.
- Metabolic syndrome in rural Kerala: a hospital based study
Shuba Srinivasan, Jyothi B. Lingegowda, Chinnappa Rajan, Prakash H. Muddegowda, Ramkumar Kurpad R.
. 2016; 3(4): 898-904.
- A comparative study of middle ear evaluation by otomicroscopy and otoendoscopy in cases of chronic suppurative otitis media
Arjun Gopinatha Menon, Maitri Kaushik, Varghese Nevil, Arayamparambil Rajagopalan Vinayakumar
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2017; 6(3): 149-155.
- Scientific Research Presentations in Pharmacoeconomics and Health outcomes research: Status of India compared to SAARC and BRICS countries.
Sreeranjani Menon, Harshith Nayak, Virendra Ligade,
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(2): 135-140.
- Extrarenal nephroblastoma in a 7 year old child: a rare case report with review of literature
Sasi Kumar, Menon Narayanankutty Sunilkumar, Divya Surendran
. 2015; 2(2): 155-158.
- Application of modern RP-HPLC technique for the quantitation of betulinic acid from traditional drug Symplocos Racemosa Roxb.
Sunita Shailajan, Sasikumar Menon, Dipti Singh, Gauri Swar, Suhina Bhosale
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 129-134.
- Intraocular pressure changes in smokers and nonsmokers
Ganesh Kamble, Joya Rani D, Madhuri Taranikanti, Ratna Jyothi Meka
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1823-1825.
- Merits of endonasal endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy: a case series
T. Dinesh Singh, Jyothi Ramakrishna, Sara Shreen, Nazima Begum, Sandeep K Vishwakarma, Aleem A Khan
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(2): 73-77.
- Effect of training on agility, flexibility, its correlation, and also its correlation with skin fold thickness and body mass index among runners
Jyothi Shivalingaiah, Sunil S Vernekar, Adarsh S Naik, Shivaprasad S Gowdar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 505-509.
- Proteinaceous α-amylase inhibitors of Setaria italica Linn (Co-6) and its effect on α-amylase from human saliva and Bacillus sp
Vinoth Kumar Thirumalairaj, Pamala Auxlin Anitha, Geetharamani Durairaj, Sudha G Menon, Lakshmanasenthil Shanmugaasokan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(12): 026-029.
- Formulation and Optimization of Dicyclomine HCl mouth melt tablets by central composite design
E. Bhargav, C. Suryaprakash Reddy, M. V. Jyothi, T. Srikanth, S. Sravani, M. Suresh Krishna, T. Silpa, K. G. Murali, A. Sudha Rani
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 134-141.
- Prevalence and major causative factors of upper aerodigestive tract malignancies
Pradeep Pooja, Chakramakal Joseph Andrews, Gopinatha Menon Arjun, Arayamparambil Rajagopalan Vinayakumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 651-655.
- Subtrochanteric femur fractures treated with extramedullary or intramedullary fixation at tertiary care centre
Ravish Patel, Hari Menon, Nitin Chaudhari, Vipul Chaudhari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 226-231.
- Diagnostic accuracy of c-reactive protein in immunocompromised patients with sepsis in intensive care units
Manu S Menon, Simbita Marwah, Mihir Mehta, Arya D Dipak
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 166-169.
- Phytochemical screening and antihyperglycemic activity of Heliotropium indicum whole plant in Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
Subhan Ali Mohammad, Shaik Abdul Nabi, Saritha Marella, Krishna Tilak Thandaiah, Malaka Venkateshwarulu Jyothi Kumar, Chippada Appa Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(12): 065-071.
- Influence of athletic training on hematological parameters in runners: A cross-sectional study
Jyothi Shivalingaiah, Sunil S Vernekar, Ramachandra N Raichur, Shivaprasad S Goudar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 125-128.
- A community-based study on prevalence of hypertension in urban Shimoga, Karnataka
Kanchana Nagendra, Anirudh Krishna Menon, Mangala Belur, Nandini C
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 687-690.
- A prospective study of highly active antiretroviral therapy in a tertiary-care hospital in south India
Girish Kumaraswamy, Nandini Thimmegowda, Pundarikaksha H Purushottam, Vijendra Ramaiah, Jyothi Ramesh, Ravikumar K Lingegowda
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 35-41.
- Computational identification of miRNAs and their targets from Niger (Guizotia abyssinica)
K. Y. Prathiba, S. Usha, B. Suchithra, M. N. Jyothi, V. R. Devaraj, R. Nageshbabu
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 53-58.
- Antioxidant Properties and Electrochemical Behavior of some Acetyl Salicylic Acid Derivatives
Jyothi Poojari, Dhanya Sunil, Pooja R Kamath, K. Ananda, D. P. Kiran
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 165-171.
- A retrospective observational study of the effect of physiotherapy treatment on outcomes in stroke patients
Gargi Dey, Jyothi R, Prem Kumar B N, Girish K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 780-783.
- Efficacy and tolerability comparison of olopatadine, ketotifen, and epinastine in seasonal allergic conjunctivitis: A prospective open-label comparative study
Anusha S J, Jyothi R, Umadevi R S, Girish K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1098-1102.
- A study on the drug prescribing pattern in para-nasal sinusitis at a tertiary care hospital
R Deepa, R Jyothi, H P Pundarikaksha, B Jagannath
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 182-186.
- Assessment of educational intervention on biomedical waste management among Government Nursing College students, Bengaluru
Jyothi Jadhav, Selvi Thangaraj, Lilian Dsouza, Amitkumar Rao
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 726-729.
- Awareness regarding diarrhea, its prevention, and oral rehydration therapy among mothers of under-five children in urban slums of Bengaluru
Amitkumar Rao, Jyothi Jadhav, T S Ranganath, Lilian Dsouza
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1086-1089.
- Effects of seasonal variations on the trends of H1N1 cases in a tertiary care hospital of Mumbai
Sujata S Pol, Sneha S Menon, Vijaykumar Singh, Balkrishna Adsul, Seema S Bansode-Gokhe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1008-1012.
- Comparision of Five Different Enrichment Broth-Agar Combinations for the Isolation of Campylobacter jejuni
Savita R Kashappanavar, Archana S Nair, H D Vanitha, Binsy Mathew, Sunil Baskaran, Latha C Sudheesh, Vrinda Menon
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 102-112.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice of pharmacovigilance among Ayurvedic practitioners: A questionnaire survey in Andhra Pradesh, India
Bhanu Prakash G, Subash KR, Vijaya Chandra Reddy K, Sujith Kumar DS, Jyothi Prasad K, Umamaheswara Rao K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 475-479.
- Identification and profiling of high temperature responsive miRNAs in French bean
(Phaseolus vulgaris L)
M. N. Jyothi, S. Usha, B. Suchithra, N. Sharadamma , D. V. Rai, V. R. Devaraj , R. Nagesh Babu
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(6): 038-058.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW