|26 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Periarticular Liposomal Bupivicaine Injection Decreases Length of Stay, Pain Scores, and Opioid Usage After Total Knee Arthroplasty When Compared to Femoral Nerve Block
Xander Parisky, Brian Gilmer, Jennifer Harkins, Michael Karch
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2017; 3(1): 1-4.
- The Linkage between Amphetamine-Type Stimulants and HIV
Sexual Transmission Risk Behaviors (TRBs): A Systematic Review
Suhaib Muflih, Amin Halum, Tahir Bhinder, Mohammad Shawaqfeh, Jennifer Fore, Nour Chaar
. 2019; 10(1): 93-98.
- Evaluating the Learning Experience of Web-Conferenced Case Based Learning
Peter Nicklen, Jennifer L Keating, Stephen Maloney
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2018; 7(1): 1-9.
- Evolving role of clinical pharmacist in the management of diabetes mellitus
Javedh Shareef, Jennifer Fernandes, Laxminarayana Samaga
. 2015; 3(6): 1305-1308.
- Speed date our specialty: a novel event to increase students\' understanding of family medicine
Nora King, Samuel Porter, Megan Chock, Kurt Angstman, Jennifer Pecina
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(1): 50-53.
- Does participation in international health electives during pre-clinical years influence a student’s interest in primary care?
Joseph M Kennedy, Megan M Chock, Spampinato M Christine, Jennifer L. Pecina
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(4): 212-216.
- HPV vaccine acceptance and other health behaviors among college-age women
Jaclyn L. F. Bosco, Jennifer D. Allen
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(3): 227-230.
- A Potential Role of Chronic Exposure to Extremely Low-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields in Triggering Persistent Pain Post Breast Cancer Surgery: A Review
Azadeh Stark, Jennifer Kessmann, Stephanie McCarter, William Rea
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2017; 3(4): 244-250.
- A.C.T. like a champion: Primary care providers’ responses to an integrated care initiative
Jennifer Langhinrichsen-Rohling, Candice Selwyn, Heather Finnegan,
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2018; 7(4): 177-184.
- Are There Differences Between Male Versus Female EMS Professionals on Emotional Labor
and Job Satisfaction?
Gary Blau, Melissa A Bentley, Jennifer Eggerichs, Susan A Chapman, Krupa S Viswanathan
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(2): 82-86.
- The relationship between substance use, body image, and social physique anxiety amongst school-aged adolescents on theTexas/Mexico border
Sarah Shelnutt, Jennifer L Gay, Eva V Monsma
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(2): 33-38.
- The impact of early exposure to standardized patient interviews on communication skills among pre-clinical BA/MD students: A mixed methods study
Edwin Kraemer, Nathan Driskill, Angellar Manguvo, Jennifer Quaintance,
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2019; 9(1): 21-33.
- Medical resident knowledge and comfort regarding HIV antiretroviral drug interactions
Bevin Hearn, Grace Huang, Jennifer Allen, Wendy Stead
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(3): 187-191.
- Children’s books as a brief intervention for parents with depressive symptoms and parenting stress
Nerissa S Bauer, MD, MPH, Jennifer L Stanton, BA, Aaron E Carroll, MD, MS, Stephen M Downs, MD, MS
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(4): 318-325.
- Outcomes of Open Debridement via Z-Lengthening Technique for Medial Epicondylitis in 14 elbows
Brandon J. Erickson, Jennifer L. Hoffman, Charles Cassidy
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2015; 1(1): 19-23.
- Medical Students’ NBME subject exam preparation habits and their predictive effectson actual scores
Angellar Manguvo, Megan Litzau, Jennifer Quaintace, Stefanie Ellison
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(4): 143-149.
- Phytochemical, Proximate Analysis, Vitamin and Mineral Composition of Aqueous Extract of Ficus capensis leaves in South Eastern Nigeria
Ngozi Kalu Achi, Chimaraoke Onyeabo, Chima Agatha Ekeleme-Egedigwe, Jennifer Chituru Onyeanula
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 117-122.
- Chemical Composition of Xylopia aethiopica fruits
Chinedu Imo, Ojochenemi E. Yakubu, Nkeiruka Glory Imo, Ifeoma Sandra Udegbunam, Ogochukwu Jennifer Onukwugha
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2018; 7(2): 48-53.
- Antioxidant and Antimicrobial capacity of Cecropia mutisiana Mildbr. (Cecropiaceae) leave extracts
Andrés Eduardo Ortiz-Ardila, Jennifer Paola Correa-Cuadros, Crispín Astolfo Celiz-Zambrano, María Ximena Rodriguez-Bocanegra, Jorge Robles-Carmargo, Luis Gonzalo Sequeda-Castañeda
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2017; 29(1): 25-35.
- Psychological distress among the adult survivors of Kathmandu valley from Nepal’s 2015 earthquake
Lila Nath Bhandari, Sanjeev Kumar Shah, Jennifer Mathias, Devendra Raj Singh, Sudarshan Paudel, Bhim Prasad Sapkota
Sleep and Hypnosis: A Journal of Clinical Neuroscience and Psychopathology. 2018; 20(2): -.
- Comparative evaluation of the disintegrant properties of rice husk cellulose, corn starch and avicel in metronidazole tablet formulation
Onyinye Jennifer Uwaezuoke, Oluyemisi A. Bamiro, Ndidi C. Ngwuluka, Omolola Tolulope Ajalla, Aderonke O. Okinbaloye
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(12): 112-117.
- Health literacy practices of physicians and patient care personnel in a hospital setting
Kadriye O. Lewis, Joan E Morgan, Lihshing Leigh Wang, Kathleen Calderon, Jennifer Rammel, Murat Ozer
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(4): 204-212.
- The relationship between body fat percentage and difference in caloric expenditure as measured by indirect calorimetry and estimated by an elliptical trainer
A. Page Glave, Jennifer J. Didier, Gary L. Oden, Matthew C. Wagner, Stevyn M. Rivera
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2015; 4(2): 65-68.
- Screening, stability and antibacterial potential of rhamnolipids from Pseudomonas sp., isolated from hydrocarbon contaminated soil
Meganathan Velmurugan, Athmanathan Baskaran, Subbaraj Dinesh Kumar, Indrajith Sureka, Edward Arockia Raj Jennifer Emelda, Karuppannan Sathiyamurthy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 026-033.
- Garcinia binucao crude ethanolic leaf extract prevents alcohol-induced neurotoxic effects on learning, short-term memory, and motor functions in Drosophila melanogaster
Ourlad Alzeus G. Tantengco, Joanne Jennifer E. Tan, Nicholas Robert C. Tan, Maria Concepcion C. Sison, Paul Mark B. Medina
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(10): 106-112.
- Pharmacophore modeling and molecular docking of phytoconstituents in Morus sp. and Arcangelisia flava against nitric oxide synthase for antiinflammatory discovery
Jutti Levita, Recky Patala, Jennifer Kolina, Tiana Milanda, Mutakin Mutakin, Irma Melyani Puspitasari, Nyi Mekar Saptarini, Sri Adi Sumiwi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(12): 53-59.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW