|174 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Diagnostic and Treatment Protocol Adopted by Private Practitioners of Surat City for Drug Resistant Tuberculosis Patients
Prakash B Patel, Jayesh J Rana, R K Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 307-312.
- Cardiac Manifestations in HIV/AIDS Patients and their Correlation with CD4+T Cell Count
Mehul Marwadi, Nileshkumar Doctor, Gaurang Gheewala, Viral Barfiwala, Jayesh Rana, Neha Bavarva
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 244-248.
- Death Audit of Swine Flu Cases in Surat city.
Hiren Jadawala, Khushbu Patel, Rachna Prasad, Manan J Patel, Jayesh J Rana, RK Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 126-129.
- [RETRACTED ARTICLE] Fixation of basicervical and related fractures using DHS with DRS
Rajesh Valjibhai Chawda, Rishit Jayesh Soni, Milan K Kantesaria, Shreyash P Gandhi, Jayesh Baldania, Kushal Doshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 477-481.
- Evaluation of morning and evening milk of Holstein Friesian crossbred cows collected from Bangladesh Agricultural University Dairy Farm
Md. Obaidur Rahman, Md. Nozmul Hassan, Mohammad Shohel Rana Siddiki, Md. Rezwanul Habib, Md. Shohel Rana
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(2): 255-260.
- Proportion of Pulmonary Kochs in Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis: A Cross Sectional Study in Ahmedabad City
Snehal R Patel, Jayesh P Modi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 199-201.
- Effect of Lifestyle and Dietary Modifications on Prehypertensive Cases of Lower Socioeconomic Population in Ahmedabad City
Snehal R Patel, Jayesh P Modi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 226-229.
- Prolene Hernia System in the Tension-Free Repair of Primary Inguinal Hernias
Jayesh Gohel, Upendra Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 302-305.
- Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser (MRKH) Syndrome Type 2: Atypical Presentation of Rare Case
Ashok Nakum, Kesharmal Kumawat, Hiral Chauhan, Jayesh V Parikh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 409-411.
- A Study of Role of Platelet Count/Spleen Diameter Ratio as a Predictor of Esophageal Varices in Patient with Chronic Liver Disease
Jayesh Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Abha Gupta, Tungvir S Arya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 232-234.
- A Study of Socio Demographic and Clinical Profile of Cases of Diabetic Foot
Jayesh B Gohel, Dinesh Sharma, Nainesh B Patel, Uday S Raswan, Salil Patil
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 279-281.
- Burden of Low Birth Weight and Malnutrition among New Born Babies in Rajasthan, India
Ajay Sethi, Devang Gandhi, Jayesh J Varia, Vipul Bhageria, Vasav Darshan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 265-267.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Clinico-epidemiological Profile of HIV Positive Patients attending ART Centre at a Tertiary Care Hospital of Western Uttar Pradesh
Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Jayesh Sharma, Arya S Tungvir, Arvind Trivedi, Bhoomika Khosya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 366-369.
- Effect of Virechana in the management of Oligoasthenozoospermia (Shukradushti): A Case Report
Rajdip R. Rao*, Anup B.Thakar, Nilesh N.Bhatt, Rahul Gandhi, Jayesh Odedra, Kalpana S Patel
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(6): 166-169.
- Study of pneumonia in diabetic patients
Jayesh Dutt, Leena A Dabhi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 974-976.
- Sociodemographic and Obstetrical Factors Associated with Low Birth Weight: Community Based Retrospective Study in an Urban Slum of Western India
Prakash B Patel, Neha R Bavarva, Manan J Patel, Jayesh J Rana, Shreyash R Mehta, Rajkumar K Bansal
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(3): 94-98.
- Evaluation of Antioxidant and Antimicrobial potential of Leucas urticaefolia (Lamiaceae)
Veena Dixit, Saba Irshad, Priyanka agnihotri, A. K. Paliwal, Tariq Husain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 039-045.
- Evaluation of nutritional status of children using the WHOs Standards for head circumference
Asif Muhammad, Aslam Muhammad, Saima Altaf, Rashid Ahmad Rana
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(3): 462-466.
- Prevalence of electrocardiographic abnormalities in heart failure patients attending Gujarat Adani institute of medical science, Kutch, Gujarat, India: a retrospective study
Vinit A. Thacker, Jayesh V. Trivedi
. 2016; 3(4): 1039-1042.
- ANTIMICROBIAL RESITANCE: THE CURRENT TREND
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 22-23.
- Study on correlation between PSA & various prostatic pathology
Alpesh M Maru, Hardik H Makwana, Nayana R Lakum, Tejas Chokshi, Ashok Agnihotri, Naresh Trivedi, Jayesh Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 735-737.
- Bacteriological profile of acute bacterial meningitis at a tertiary care hospital of North India
Amresh Kumar Singh, Ankur Kumar, Vivek Gaur, Kusum Jasuja, Jayesh Pandey, Ruchi Mishra
. 2016; 4(10): 4387-4393.
- Ingested sharp objects in children: is conservative management effective?
Jayesh Desale, Hemanshi Shah, Charu Tiwari, Deepa Makhija, Vikrant Kumbhar, Mukta Waghmare, Kiran Khedkar, Pankaj Dwivedi
. 2016; 3(4): 1316-1319.
- The relative frequency and histopathological pattern of ovarian masses - 11 year study at tertiary care centre
Hardik Harshadbhai Makwana, Alpesh Maheshbhai Maru, Nayana Ramjibhai Lakum, Ashok S. Agnihotri, Naresh J. Trivedi, Jayesh R. Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 81-84.
- APPLICATION OF PCR IN RAPID DETECTION OF TOXIGENIC VIBRIO CHOLERAE IN WATER SAMPLES IN SULAIMANIA-IRAQ
Sehand K. Arif
Aso M. Rostam
Rana M. Al-Obaidi
THE EGYPTIAN JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY (Botany). 2010; 6(1): 65-70.
- Nutritional and microbiological quality assessment of salt-smoke-dried product prepared from tengra (Mystus tengara) kept at ambient (26-28°C) and refrigeration temperature (4°C)
Md. Masud Rana, Subhash Chandra Chakraborty
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 678-684.
- Acharya Dr. Rama Nath Dwivedi
Suresh Kumar and rana Gopal Singh
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(1): 0-0.
- Predictors of Mortality in Hospitalized Patients of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Pooja J Belani, Ashish A Susvirkar, Kaushik R Rana
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 414-419.
- Effects of Ginger Extract on Hyperlipidemic Diet Induced Non Acholic Fatty Liver Disease
Hafsa Nisar, Rehana Rana, Shazia Imran
Journal of Islamic International Medical College. 2014; 9(3): 73-76.
- Antibacterial activity of copper nanoprticles and Watercress (Nasturtium officinale R. Br.) extracts
Asma G. Oraibi, Rana A. Mohsien, Mallic Habeeb
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(3): 564-571.
- Effects of aspirin on aquaponics tomato (Solanumly copersicum) production in laboratory condition
Alif Layla Bablee, K. M. Shakil Rana, M. A. Salam
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2019; 5(1): 78-86.
- RELATIONSHIP AMONG EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, DEVIANT WORKPLACE BEHAVIOR AND JOB PERFORMANCE: AN EMPIRICAL STUDY
Sahidur Rahman; Shameema Ferdausy; Rana Karan
European Journal of Management Studies. 2012; 17(1): 40-61.
- CHANGING TRENDS IN SUSCEPTIBILITY PATTERN OF METHICILLIN RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS TO ROUTINELY USED ANTIBIOTICS:
A POSSIBLE THREAT
Mariam Nadeem Rana, Zia ur Rehman Farooqi, Mahwish Latif
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2016; 66(0): S67-S71.
- Production performance of lettuce (Lactuca sativa): aquaponics versus traditional soil
K. M. Shakil Rana, Mymona Jahan, Zannatul Ferdous, M. A. Salam
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2018; 4(2): 149-156.
- Trichoepithelioma confused with basal cell carcinoma: case report
Rana Çitil, Pembe Oltulu, Mustafa Hürkan Kargı
Şişli Etfal Tıp Bülteni. 2010; 44(2): 87-89.
- In vitro lipid peroxidation of tissue cultured and tissue culture derived mentha plant
Akash Deep, Pooja Rana, S S Gosal and Giridhar Soni
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(6): 079-083.
- CLEAR CELL CARCINOMA OF MINOR SALIVARY GLAND ORIGIN: A CASE OF MISTAKEN IDENTITY
Safia Rana, Jairajpuri S Zeeba, P K Raina, Sujata Jetley
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 178-180.
- Socio-Demographic and Anthropometric Profile of Diabetic Patients Attending Diabetes Clinic in Tertiary Care Hospital of Central Gujarat
Himanshu M Rana, Parag Chavda, Chirag C Rathod, Meera Mavani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 554-557.
- Electrocardiographic and Echocardiographic profile of Dilated Cardiomyopathy patients attending tertiary care hospital in Vadodara
Himanshu M Rana, Parag Chavda, Chirag C Rathod, Meera Mavani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 571-574.
- Sick Euthyroid Syndrome: Thyroid Function Abnormalities
in Patients with Non-Thyroid Illness
Sabeen Aatif, Rana Qamar, Iftekhar Ahmed and Khalid Imran
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2008; 7(2): 83-86.
- Origin of cystic artery from hepatic artery proper and its surgical implications
Sachin Patil, Kumkum Rana, Smita Kakar, Anilkumar Mittal
. 2013; 1(1): 16-18.
- Awareness of Dentists Regarding Role of Physiotherapy in Managing Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction
Fariha Shah, Syeda Nida Hassan, Farrukh Mumtaz Rana
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2014; 2(1): 35-39.
- Study on proximate composition and nutritional quality of some farm made fish feed collected from Muktagacha, Trishal and Phulpur upazila in Mymensingh district
Narayon Toppo, Md. Masud Rana, Md. Mamunur Rahman, Md. Sazzad Hossain
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(1): 1-8.
- Individual and combined effects of two selected chemicals on bacterial load during transportation of tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) fry
Md. Ali Reza Faruk, Sharmin Akter, Zannatul Ferdous, K. M. Shakil Rana
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2019; 5(1): 14-19.
- Morphological characterization of NERICA mutant lines and their parents
Md. Masud Rana, Md. Ashraful Islam, Shahin Imran, Silve Rubani, Lutful Hassan
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2018; 4(2): 207-221.
- Water rehydration capacity analysis of different types of dried fish products at different water temperature stored at ambient and refrigeration condition
Md. Masud Rana, Nusrat Hossain Nushy, Sonia Sharmin, Subhash Chandra Chakraborty
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2018; 4(1): 21-26.
- Validity of Jones criteria for diagnosis of rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease
Mukesh Rana, Brijesh Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 250-253.
- Status of housing profile and feeding management of Black Bengal Goats in northern districts of Bangladesh
Md Salahuddin, Tahmina Siddiqua, Md. Najmul Hasan, Md Shohel Rana, Md. Abul Kalam Azad
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(1): 61-65.
- CARBONATED BEVERAGES INDUCED HYPERCALCIURIA
IN YOUNG MALES
Shamsul Arfeen Khan, Habibullah Qureshi, Mujtaba Farooq Rana,
Khemomal A. Karira and Hasan Ali
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2006; 5(1): 14-17.
- An Assessment of Association between Carbonated Drink Consumption and Dental Caries Prevalence: A Cross-Sectional Study
Zainab Asif, Syeda Mehar Raza, Neeha Rana, Tehreem Zafar, Anum Zehra
Journal of Islamic International Medical College. 2015; 10(2): 168-172.
- THE PREVALENCE OF POST TRAUMATIC GROWTH AMONG TROOPS IN POST DEPLOYMENT PHASE
Shamaila Mohsin, Mahmood ur Rahman, Mowadat Hussain Rana, Naila Azam, Sumaira Masood
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2016; 66(2): 275-280.
- Effect of Zinc on Salt Induced Impaired Remodeling in Long Bones of Rats
Kaukab Anjum, Rehana Rana, Sumaira Abbasi.
Journal of Islamic International Medical College. 2016; 11(3): 113-119.
- PSYCHIATRIC MORBIDITY AND ASSOCIATED SOCIO DEMOGRAPHIC FACTORS IN YOUNG UNEMPLOYED PEOPLE
Usama Bin Zubair, Sawera Mansoor, Mowaddat Hussain Rana, Usman Ali, Abdul Raafeh Jamal, Huzaifa Qureshi
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2016; 66(4): 553-557.
- Preparation of dahi from cow and buffalo skim milk with addition of mango (Mangifera indica) juice
Sawpna Rani Biswas, Sumya Kibria, Md. Rezwanul Habib, Mohammad Shohel Rana Siddiki, Md. Harun-ur-Rashid
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(2): 191-197.
- Bullet injury to great vessels of abdomen - a case report and review of literature
Indrajit Rana, Ajit Lukram
. 2016; 3(4): 2331-2333.
- Immunization Coverage in Rural and Urban Field Practice areas of a Medical College of Gujarat
Gneyaa S Bhatt, Vaishali M Mehariya, Roshni K Dave, Madhuri Mahavadiya, Manish Rana, Rashmi Sharma, Pradeep Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 398-404.
- A case of three year child with uncorrected tetralogy of Fallot for drainage of fronto-parietal abscess
Abhimanyu Rana, Kishore Kumar Arora, Rashpal Singh Gill
. 2015; 3(11): 3430-3431.
- Web Based Approach to Assess Factors Affecting Nicotine Dependency among Internet-Active Smokers
Bansari L Chawada, Jaydeep J Devaliya, Jayesh K Kosambiya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(10): 564-567.
- A case study on needling technique as a treatment for ocular setariasis in eye of a horse
Mizanur Rahman, Eaftekhar Ahmed Rana, Mohaiminul Islam Tanvir, Abdullah Al Momen Sabuj, Mohammed Ashif Imtiaz, Tanjila Hasan
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(3): 398-404.
- Role of ions, lipids, serum and urinary protein profile in developing
Samina Karim, Gul-e-Rana, Rukhshan Khurshid, Sabiha Karim, and Bushra Farooqi
Rawal Medical Journal. 2006; 31(1): 14-16.
- Transvaginal ultrasonography and office hysteroscopic findings and their histopathologic correlation in asymptomatic and symptomatic postmenopausal women
Murat Ekin, Rana Karayalçın, Sarp Özcan, Utku Özcan
Bakırköy Tıp Dergisi. 2007; 3(2): 68-72.
- Serological and Molecular Characterization of Central Domain of Lipoprotein LppA in Indian Isolates of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. Capri and Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides (LC)
Rajeev Singh, V. P. Singh, Z. A. Kashoo, R. Rana and P. S. Cheema
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 90-108.
- Pulmonary blastomycosis on autopsy: a rare case report
Shweta Rana, Puja Sharma, Rahul N. Satarkar, Shivani Kalhan, Shilpa Garg
. 2015; 3(2): 498-501.
- Inferior turbinate osteoma: a case report
Manmeet Kaur Gill, Sheetal G. Gole, Shweta Rana, Shilpa Garg, Shivani Kalhan
. 2015; 3(6): 1524-1526.
- Protective effect of Spirulina platensis on cyclophophamide- induced toxicity in experimental mice
Mostafa M. El-Sheekh, Atef M. Abo-Shady, Mohamed Labib Salem and Rana Medhat
. 2019; 1(3): 1-12.
- Ethics committee laws, penalty comparison across globe: a mandatory thought before accreditation process in India
Stuti Raibagkar, Falguni D. Majmudar, Devang A. Rana
. 2015; 3(9): 2527-2537.
- A case report of a high voltage electrical injury: Lower limb Salvage with age-old technique of bone trephination and Split-thickness skin grafting
Hardik Dodia, Pankaj Pandor, M. F. Shaikh, Jayesh Sachde, Manav Suri
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2018; 2(4): 109-112.
- Effect of Dental Chair Light on Enamel Bonding of Orthodontic Brackets Using Light Cure Based Adhesive System: An In-Vitro Study
Anil Tiwari, Tarulatha Shyagali, Sarvraj Kohli, Rishi Joshi, Abhishek Gupta, and Rana Tiwari
Acta Informatica Medica. 2016; 24(5): 317-321.
- Effect of dietary probiotics as antibiotic alternative on growth performance, organ development and meat quality in broiler chicken
Md. Sazedul Karim Sarker, Md. Masud Rana, Shabiha Sultana, Noor Hossain, Nathu Ram Sarker, Talukder Nurun Nahar
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(2): 233-239.
- Pre-Hypertension and Hypertension in a Private Tertiary Care Centre in Kancheepuram District of Tamil Nadu, India and their Association with Risk Factors of Cardiovascular Diseases
Rekha Govindan, V Rahul Kumar, Rana Ranvijay Singh, Dolly, Imran Shaikh Gouse Basha, Vikas Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 465-470.
- Genetic study in 50 cases of carcinoma breast: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1812-1815.
- Study of outcome of pregnancy in patients with first-trimester bleeding per vaginum
Nayan G. Patel, Megha S. Patel, Sushma R. Shah, Shaswat K. Jani, Jayesh A. Patel, Jalpa U. Shah
. 2014; 1(3): 230-233.
- Moringa leaf meal as natural feed additives on the growth performance and meat quality of commercial broiler chicken
Md. Sazedul Karim Sarker, Md. Masud Rana, Halima Khatun, Shakila Faruque, Nathu Ram Sarker, Farhana Sharmin, Md. Nazrul Islam
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(2): 240-244.
- Unilateral prurigo nodularis: a rare presentation
Kailash Bhatia, Rajesh Kataria, Niyati Parekh, Jayesh Kothari, Ravindra Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1165-1167.
- Conventional versus diathermy coagulation haemorrhoidectomy - a prospective study
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kamal Sachdeva, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1920-1924.
- Spectrum of lymph node lesions on cytology in rural Haryana: a retrospective analysis
Puja Sharma, Shweta Rana, Manmeet Kaur Gill, Pawan Singh, Rahul N. Satarkar, Shivani Kalhan
. 2015; 3(5): 1125-1130.
- Correlations of adherence to iron supplements and prevalence of anemia in antenatal women
Manjusha Sajith, Vandana Nimbargi, Sejal Shah, Srushti Tekawade, Jayesh Agiwale, Atmaram Pawar
. 2016; 5(10): 3448-3452.
- Comparative Study of Plating versus Nailing in Distal Tibia Metaphyseal Fractures
Jayesh V Vaza, Bhoomika R Chauhan, Girish R Chauhan, Pradip R Chauhan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 340-344.
- Effect of Vitamin C on Monosodium Glutamate (Ajinomoto) Induced Changes in the Ovary of Rats
Sumaira Abbasi, Rehana Rana, Kaukab Anjum
Journal of Islamic International Medical College. 2016; 11(2): 66-70.
- Randomized controlled study of effectiveness and timings of bupivacaine at port site in managing pain after laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Manbachan Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1837-1843.
- Endoscopic evaluation in upper gastrointestinal bleed
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Angadjot Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1728-1732.
- Relationship between birth order, personality and academic performance
Rana Mozammil Shamsher Khan, Kalsoom Nawaz, Rana Modassir Shamsher Khan, Sehr Yaseen, Anum Rouf, Madawa Maryam, Saba Tabassum
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(1): 39-44.
- Familial Joubert Syndrome in two siblings: a case report
Muhammad Usman, Imaad -Ur- Rehman, Rehmani Aniqah Jawad, Samina Akhtar, Rashed Nazir, Atif Rana, Mohammad Yousaf Chaudhry
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(1): 56-57.
- A Study of Prevalence of Various Ophthalmic Problems in Policemen and Their Family Members of Vadodara, Gujarat
Jyotindra Natwarlal Brahmbhatt, Dipak B. Patel, Sheril Shah, Ruta Shah, Poonam Rana, Aakash Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 293-295.
- LONG TERM OUTCOME OF SCHIZOPHRENIA A CROSS-SECTIONAL STUDY
Muhammad Sheraz Afzal Malik,Shahab Muhammad Khan, Ataullah, Mowadat Hussain Rana, Farrukh Hayat Khan
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2016; 66(4): 579-585.
- Sero-epidemiology of toxoplasmosis and associated risk factors among antenatal women in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Rana Pratap, Ahmad Nadeem Aslami, Manjushri, Narayan Prasad Sahu
. 2016; 4(11): 4742-4746.
- Study on the hormonal profile in crossbred dairy cows in relation to repeat breeding at Baghabari milk shed areas, Bangladesh
Mohammed Sirajul Islam, Md. Yousuf Ali, Md. Ershaduzzaman, Rezia Khatun, Md. Abu Yousuf, Md. Ashadul Alam, Seikh Masudur Rahman, Md. Humayun Kabir, Most. Sumona Akter, Md. Masud Rana, Nathu Ram Sarker
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2018; 3(3): 237-240.
- A study about inguinal hernia mesh repairs: plug and patch versus lichtenstein mesh repair technique
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Kumar Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah, Rupinderjit Singh, Angadjot Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1967-1974.
- Colostrum feeding practices and its determinants among urban and rural mothers in Kamrup, Assam, India
Rana Kakati, Syeda Jesmin Rahman, Madhur Borah, Hiyeswar Borah
. 2016; 4(10): 4567-4572.
- Skin closure with 2-octyl cyanoacrylate glue versus skin stapler: a comparative study
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Abhishek Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1954-1958.
- Recurrent non immune hydrops fetalis: a case report
Shipra Nigam, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Rana Varma
. 2016; 5(5): 1640-1642.
- A Study on Obesity among Faculties of A Medical College in Ahmedabad
Dr Sheetal Vyas, Dr Rachna Kapoor, Dr Mitali Solanki, Parsotam Algotar, Suraj Ambre, Jayesh Bagada
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 690-694.
- Papaya (Carica papaya) latex- an alternative to rennet for cottage cheese preparation
Md. Shohel Rana, Md. Raihanul Hoque, Md. Obaidur Rahman, Raihan Habib, Mohammad Shohel Rana Siddiki
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2017; 4(3): 249-254.
- Bacteriological profile and antimicrobial susceptibility in surgical site infection in elective abdominal surgeries
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kulwant S. Ded, Aruna Aggarwal, Gurlal Singh Puar, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1879-1882.
- Study of nonenzymatic antioxidants in schizophrenic patients
Hemant S. Dahake, Suresh Ghangle, Jayesh Warade, Yogesh Pawade, Gaurav S. Kansara
. 2016; 4(9): 3768-3772.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in patients with biliary stones: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Gupta, Sukrit Shah, Avreen Singh Shah, Kulwant Singh Ded, Amritpal Singh Bhatia
. 2016; 3(4): 2022-2024.
- SMURF and NEDD4 interference offers therapeutic potential in chaperoning genome integrity
Ammad A. Farooqi, Qaisar Mansoor, Aamir Rana, Taskeen M. Mashhadi, Maryam Imran, Syed A. Naqi, Zia-ur-Rehman, Shahzad Bhatti
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2011; 1(1): 43-50.
- Influence of multiple showering on quality of buffalo semen during hot-humid season
Md. Raihanul Hoque, Md. Shohel Rana, Sourav Biswas Nayan, Md. Faizul Hossain Miraz, Gautam Kumar Deb, Talukder Nurun Nahar, Raihan Habib, Mohammad Shohel Rana Siddiki
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2018; 5(1): 12-18.
- The spectrum of renal changes in patients with liver diseases: an immunofluorescent and light microscopic study
Gireesh K. Bhasin, Shweta Rana, Kanchan Bhasin
. 2016; 4(3): 722-733.
- Ethnobotanical study of wild vegetables used by rural communities of
Kannauj district, Uttar Pradesh, India
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(10): 760-766.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW