|51 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- [RETRACTED ARTICLE] Fixation of basicervical and related fractures using DHS with DRS
Rajesh Valjibhai Chawda, Rishit Jayesh Soni, Milan K Kantesaria, Shreyash P Gandhi, Jayesh Baldania, Kushal Doshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 477-481.
- Angiography Findings in Diabetic and Non-Diabetic Patients with Cardiac Symptoms
Bharath S., Satish Gosavi
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2020; 11(3): 60-63.
- Predictors of low birth weight: a retrospective study from rural India
Shriram V. Gosavi, Anil R. Koparkar
. 2014; 1(1): 7-9.
- Meat Quality Attributes of broilers supplemented with Herbal Toxin binder Product
V S Waskar, A A Devangare, P P Gosavi, K Ravikanth, S Maini, D S Rekhe
. 2009; 2(7): 274-277.
- FAULT TOLERANT SRAM ARRAY STRUCTURE FOR RELIABILITY ENHANCEMENT AGAINST
Sheetal Barekar, Madan Mali, Chhaya Gosavi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 2054-2061.
- Role of naturopathy and yoga therapy on subjective well-being and prevention of non-communicable diseases
Sudarshan Ramaswamy, Sumedha M Joshi, Deepa Velankar, Jayesh D Gosavi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 32-38.
- Study of hepatic dysfunction in type 2 diabetes mellitus accessing healthcare services in an urban tertiary care hospital
Shilpa P. Karande, Santosh G. Gosavi, Chinmayee P. Mishra
. 2016; 3(2): 184-188.
- Placental abruption: a persisting killer
Shakuntala Amirchand Chhabra, V. Pandit, M. Gosavi
. 2014; 3(3): 604-609.
- Effect of Lifestyle and Dietary Modifications on Prehypertensive Cases of Lower Socioeconomic Population in Ahmedabad City
Snehal R Patel, Jayesh P Modi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 226-229.
- Proportion of Pulmonary Kochs in Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis: A Cross Sectional Study in Ahmedabad City
Snehal R Patel, Jayesh P Modi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 199-201.
- Prolene Hernia System in the Tension-Free Repair of Primary Inguinal Hernias
Jayesh Gohel, Upendra Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 302-305.
- Diagnostic and Treatment Protocol Adopted by Private Practitioners of Surat City for Drug Resistant Tuberculosis Patients
Prakash B Patel, Jayesh J Rana, R K Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 307-312.
- Arduino based Fingerprint Recognition System
Jayesh Sabharwal, D. Jeba Das,Suraj Singh B
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(8): 3015-3024.
- Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser (MRKH) Syndrome Type 2: Atypical Presentation of Rare Case
Ashok Nakum, Kesharmal Kumawat, Hiral Chauhan, Jayesh V Parikh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 409-411.
- A Study of Role of Platelet Count/Spleen Diameter Ratio as a Predictor of Esophageal Varices in Patient with Chronic Liver Disease
Jayesh Sharma, Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Abha Gupta, Tungvir S Arya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 232-234.
- Burden of Low Birth Weight and Malnutrition among New Born Babies in Rajasthan, India
Ajay Sethi, Devang Gandhi, Jayesh J Varia, Vipul Bhageria, Vasav Darshan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 265-267.
- A Study of Socio Demographic and Clinical Profile of Cases of Diabetic Foot
Jayesh B Gohel, Dinesh Sharma, Nainesh B Patel, Uday S Raswan, Salil Patil
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 279-281.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Clinico-epidemiological Profile of HIV Positive Patients attending ART Centre at a Tertiary Care Hospital of Western Uttar Pradesh
Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Jayesh Sharma, Arya S Tungvir, Arvind Trivedi, Bhoomika Khosya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 366-369.
- Effect of Virechana in the management of Oligoasthenozoospermia (Shukradushti): A Case Report
Rajdip R. Rao*, Anup B.Thakar, Nilesh N.Bhatt, Rahul Gandhi, Jayesh Odedra, Kalpana S Patel
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(6): 166-169.
- Cardiac Manifestations in HIV/AIDS Patients and their Correlation with CD4+T Cell Count
Mehul Marwadi, Nileshkumar Doctor, Gaurang Gheewala, Viral Barfiwala, Jayesh Rana, Neha Bavarva
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 244-248.
- Study of pneumonia in diabetic patients
Jayesh Dutt, Leena A Dabhi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 974-976.
- Relation of Echocardiographic Parameters to Outcome of Patients with Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock
Virendra C. Patil, Harsha V. Patil, Amardip Rajput, Shruti S Rao, Jayesh N Shetye
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2017; 8(1): 6-15.
- Death Audit of Swine Flu Cases in Surat city.
Hiren Jadawala, Khushbu Patel, Rachna Prasad, Manan J Patel, Jayesh J Rana, RK Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 126-129.
- Prevalence of electrocardiographic abnormalities in heart failure patients attending Gujarat Adani institute of medical science, Kutch, Gujarat, India: a retrospective study
Vinit A. Thacker, Jayesh V. Trivedi
. 2016; 3(4): 1039-1042.
- Study on correlation between PSA & various prostatic pathology
Alpesh M Maru, Hardik H Makwana, Nayana R Lakum, Tejas Chokshi, Ashok Agnihotri, Naresh Trivedi, Jayesh Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 735-737.
- Bacteriological profile of acute bacterial meningitis at a tertiary care hospital of North India
Amresh Kumar Singh, Ankur Kumar, Vivek Gaur, Kusum Jasuja, Jayesh Pandey, Ruchi Mishra
. 2016; 4(10): 4387-4393.
- Ingested sharp objects in children: is conservative management effective?
Jayesh Desale, Hemanshi Shah, Charu Tiwari, Deepa Makhija, Vikrant Kumbhar, Mukta Waghmare, Kiran Khedkar, Pankaj Dwivedi
. 2016; 3(4): 1316-1319.
- The relative frequency and histopathological pattern of ovarian masses - 11 year study at tertiary care centre
Hardik Harshadbhai Makwana, Alpesh Maheshbhai Maru, Nayana Ramjibhai Lakum, Ashok S. Agnihotri, Naresh J. Trivedi, Jayesh R. Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 81-84.
- A Cross Sectional Study of Antibiotic Usage in a Tertiary Care Hospital and Health Center in a North Maharashtra District
Shyam V Ashtekar, Sanjukta V Shenoy, Prerana S Gosavi, Ratna S Ashtekar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(6): 316-322.
- ‘Web Based Approach’ to Assess Factors Affecting Nicotine Dependency among Internet-Active Smokers
Bansari L Chawada, Jaydeep J Devaliya, Jayesh K Kosambiya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(10): 564-567.
- A case report of a high voltage electrical injury: Lower limb Salvage with age-old technique of bone trephination and Split-thickness skin grafting
Hardik Dodia, Pankaj Pandor, M. F. Shaikh, Jayesh Sachde, Manav Suri
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2018; 2(4): 109-112.
- Study of outcome of pregnancy in patients with first-trimester bleeding per vaginum
Nayan G. Patel, Megha S. Patel, Sushma R. Shah, Shaswat K. Jani, Jayesh A. Patel, Jalpa U. Shah
. 2014; 1(3): 230-233.
- Unilateral prurigo nodularis: a rare presentation
Kailash Bhatia, Rajesh Kataria, Niyati Parekh, Jayesh Kothari, Ravindra Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1165-1167.
- Correlations of adherence to iron supplements and prevalence of anemia in antenatal women
Manjusha Sajith, Vandana Nimbargi, Sejal Shah, Srushti Tekawade, Jayesh Agiwale, Atmaram Pawar
. 2016; 5(10): 3448-3452.
- Comparative Study of Plating versus Nailing in Distal Tibia Metaphyseal Fractures
Jayesh V Vaza, Bhoomika R Chauhan, Girish R Chauhan, Pradip R Chauhan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 340-344.
- A Study on Obesity among Faculties of A Medical College in Ahmedabad
Dr Sheetal Vyas, Dr Rachna Kapoor, Dr Mitali Solanki, Parsotam Algotar, Suraj Ambre, Jayesh Bagada
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 690-694.
- The antidepressant activity of alcoholic extract of Withania coagulans fruits in Swiss albino mice by tail suspension test
Devesh D Gosavi, Amit S Kamdi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(7): 527-529.
- Study of nonenzymatic antioxidants in schizophrenic patients
Hemant S. Dahake, Suresh Ghangle, Jayesh Warade, Yogesh Pawade, Gaurav S. Kansara
. 2016; 4(9): 3768-3772.
- Study of malondialdehyde as an oxidative stress marker in schizophrenia
Hemant S. Dahake, Jayesh Warade, Gaurav S. Kansara, Yogesh Pawade, Suresh Ghangle
. 2016; 4(11): 4730-4734.
- A study of 150 cases of intraperitoneal tuberculosis
Jayesh Gohel, Manan Desai, Dinesh Sharma, Nainesh Patel, Uday Raswan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 559-562.
- Clinicoepidemiological profile and experience of tuberculosis in pediatric patients - A community-based cross-sectional study
Piyushkumar C Parmar, Naresh R Godara, Anjali M Modi, Jayesh K Kosambiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 42-45.
- Prevalence of vitamin D deficiency in higher socioeconomical class of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Asha Gunjaliya, Rupali Patil, Jayesh Vaza, Harshid Patel, Amit Maniyar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 617-620.
- A study of incidence and different treatment modalities for bile duct injury and bile leakage in 200 cases of laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Jayesh B Gohel, Dinesh Sharma, Nainesh B Patel, Uday S Raswan, Salil Patil
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 754-757.
- A study of thalassemia screening of 1000 medical students and comparison of various screening methods
Om Vrajlal Bodarya, Hardik Makwana, Nayana Lakum, Atul Shrivastav, Jayesh Joshi, Ashok Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 272-275.
- Tracing Commoner Health Problems among Tribal School Children of the Dang District of Gujarat
Jatin Chhaya, Hitesh Bhabhor, Shailee Vyas, Mohua Moitra, Jayesh K Kosambiya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 368-371.
- Pattern of Smart Phone and Internet Usage among Medical Students in Surat, Gujarat – A Cross Sectional Study
Rahul B Damor, Sukesha P Gamit, Anjali Modi, Jayant Patel, Jayesh Kosambiya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(7): 469-473.
- Sociodemographic and Obstetrical Factors Associated with Low Birth Weight: Community Based Retrospective Study in an Urban Slum of Western India
Prakash B Patel, Neha R Bavarva, Manan J Patel, Jayesh J Rana, Shreyash R Mehta, Rajkumar K Bansal
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(3): 94-98.
- Antimicrobial culture sensitivity pattern in neonatal sepsis in a tertiary-care hospital
Hardik V Vaniya, Nirav M Patel, Jitendra M Agrawal, Hiren R Trivedi, Jatin V Dhanani, Jayesh D Balat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 661-665.
- Clinicopathological correlation of serum TSH level in patients with thyroid nodule—a study of 100 cases
Chandrika Makwana, Nayana R Lakum, Hardik Makwana, Jayesh Joshi, Ashok Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 322-326.
- Role of gentamicin in post-burns perichondritis
Pankaj Pandor, Hardik Dodia, M. F. Shaikh, Jayesh Sachde, Manav Suri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(8): 667-670.
- Cardiovascular disease risk factor estimation in Gujarati Asian Indian population using Framingham risk equation
Sibasis Sahoo, Komal Shah, Anand Shukla, Jayesh Prajapati, Pratik Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 293-297.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW