|86 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Stress Levels and Depression amongst Interns and Resident Doctors Working in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in Rural Area
Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke, Piyush Kalakoti, Danish Qutub, Vineet Agrawal
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 44-49.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices (KAP) regarding carbonated drinks among students of medical college of western Maharashtra
Anup L Kharde, Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 912-915.
- Statistical evaluation of intraoperative and postoperative complications occurring during learning curve of various techniques of cataract surgery at a teaching hospital in north Karnataka
Sumeet Deshpande, Sarita S. Deshpande, Rajashree Reddy, Vishwanath Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 2211-2216.
- Prevalence of HIV-TB co-infection, clinical profile and CD4 count of HIV patients attending ART centre of Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Laxmi Gautam, Jayant D Deshpande, Konduri V Somasundaram
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1105-1109.
- Zinc: The trace element of major importance in human nutrition and health
Jayant D Deshpande, Mohini M Joshi, Purushottam A Giri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 1-6.
- Pulmonary Function Tests and Their Reversibility in Smokers
Ghanshyam B Borisagar, Jayant B Chauhan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 122-125.
- A Comparative Study on Symptoms and Microbiological Status of Tuberculosis in HIV Positive Persons
Jayant B Chauhan, Ghanshyam B Borisagar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 23-26.
- Evaluation of ICT skills of Dental Educators in the Dental Schools of India- A questionnaire study
Neeraj Deshpande, Anshula Deshpande, Elizabeth Robin
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2016; 4(4): 149-152.
- Clinical profile, morbidity and mortality among swine flu (H1N1) infected patients: 2015 Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh pandemic, India
Sanjay Dhawale, Satyam Jayant
. 2016; 3(2): 324-327.
- Prevalence of hypertension and its risk factors in a field practice area of tertiary care teaching hospital in rural area of Western Maharashtra
Anup Lahanubahu Kharde, Jayant Deshpande, Rutuja Phulambrikar, Varsha Mahavarakar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 76-79.
- Comparative study to evaluate the awareness about anemia and its complications, among undergraduate and postgraduate medical students- a cross sectional survey study
Jayant Patharkar, B. M. Sattigeri, H. S. Amane, S. V. Brahmbhatt
. 2016; 4(7): 2692-2695.
- A Study of Perceptions and Experiences of Pilgrims Approaching Spiritual Masters in a Religious Mass Gathering “Sinhastha” in Ujjain, MP, India to Explore Relationship of Spirituality and Health
Kirti Deshpande, Rajesh Deshpande, Dattatray N Paliwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 124-129.
- PREVALENCE OF ANEMIA (PANDU) IN TRIBAL POPULATION OF
JAVHAR MOKHADA IN MAHARASHTRA : A SURVEY REPORT
SADANAND V. DESHPANDE
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2013; 19(1): 61-64.
- Hormonal and Biochemical Profiles In Follicular Fluid of Unovulated Follicles in Superovulated Goats Ovaries
S. B. Deshpande*1 and M. M. Pathak2
. 2010; 3(5): 221-223.
- Mortality pattern in Surti goats under field condition
G. P. Sabapara, S. B. Deshpande
. 2010; 3(4): 165-166.
- Serum fibrinogen level in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Sanjay Dhawale, Satyam Jayant, Anil Kumar Gupta
. 2016; 3(1): 83-87.
- Assessment of Stress and Depression among Geriatric Inpatients at a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in Rural Area
Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke, Megha Bathla, Tanvi Manohar
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(2): 125-132.
- Perception Towards Community Medicine as a Subject and Career Option among Medical Students in a Medical College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Thakur AB, Upadhyay R, Wavare RR, Deshpande AR
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 430-434.
- Prevalence of chronic facet arthropathy: a retrospective study
Jayant Thipse, Deepak B. Anap, Dhiraj Shete, Abhijit Diwate
. 2014; 2(1): 193-197.
- Reasons behind incomplete Immunization: A cross sectional study at Urban Health Centre of Government Medical College, Aurangabad
Abhijeet Ingale, Dixit JV, Deven Deshpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 353-356.
- An Assessment Of Teeth Cleaning Practices In 12 And 15 Year Old School Going Children In Rural Areas Of Sanwer Block Of District Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Varsha Singh, Ajit R Deshpande, Rajshekher Wavare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 359-363.
- Pediatric small bowel obstruction: a rare case
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar
. 2014; 1(1): 52-54.
- Effectiveness of mindfulness based mental fitness training: an impact evaluation study
Alhad Anant Pawar, Jayant Kumar Panda, Saurabh Bobdey
. 2016; 4(8): 3433-3439.
- Is Biomedical Waste Management Knowledge Adequate in Paramedics & Sanitary Workers in Hospitals of Ujjain City?
Anand Rajput, Kirti Deshpande, Swarupa V Chakole, SC Mehta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 151-154.
- Interplay of Serum Erythropoietin and Inflammatory Cytokine in Anemic Tuberculosis Patients
Rashmi Anant Kulkarni, Ajit Ramesh Deshpande, Kiran Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 487-490.
- Lifestyle and Obesity among College Students in Ujjain, India
Kirti Deshpande, Santosh Patel, Rashmi Bhujade, Pippal Deepak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 291-293.
- IASTAM Oration and Award Function and Conclave on ‘Cancer Care & Research in AYUSH: Developing a Roadmap-A report
Manasi Makarand Deshpande,
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 51-59.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices about Travel Vaccine among Medical Students and Doctors in a Tertiary Health Institution, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Ritesh Upadhyay, Deepika Tandia, Apurv B Thakur, Rajshekhar R Wavare, Ajit Deshpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 208-211.
- Evaluation of in vitro antimicrobial activity of extracts from Cassia obtusifolia L. and Senna sophera (L.) Roxb against pathogenic organisms
Surekha R Deshpande, B. Shankar Naik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 083-085.
- Clinical study of pancreatitis and its management
Vipul V. Nandu, Amol V. Deshpande
. 2016; 3(3): 1574-1579.
- A rare presentation: duplication of testis
Girish Jatkar, Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Amit Pothare
. 2014; 1(2): 108-111.
- Hydatid disease of lung
Vipul V. Nandu, Amit N. Pothare, Amol V. Deshpande
. 2016; 3(3): 1570-1573.
- Clinical study of hydatid disease
Amit N. Pothare, Amol V. Deshpande, Vipul V. Nandu
. 2016; 3(3): 1564-1569.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- Binaural recordings of Auditory Brainstem Response for establishment of normative data and its application in screening patients with symmetrical hearing loss
Shivaji S Chalak, Nazli Khatib, Tripti Waghmare, V K Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 51-56.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology study of HIV lymphadenopathy and its correlation with CD4 count
Jayshree Khiste, Smita Shete, Nandkumar Deshpande, Gopal Pandit, Pushkar Matkari
. 2015; 3(10): 2635-2638.
- Placenta percreta - an audacious experience
Shrinivas Gadappa, Sonali Deshpande, Kalyani Rajpurohit, Bhakti Kalyankar
. 2016; 5(9): 3261-3264.
- An unusual presentation of nabothian cyst: a case report
Kanan A. Yelikar, Sonali S. Deshpande, Shubhangi F. Deshmukh, Sanjay B. Pagare
. 2015; 4(5): 1589-1592.
- Evaluation of the validity of risk malignancy index in clinically diagnosed ovarian masses and to compare it with the validity of individual constituent parameter of risk malignancy index
Kanan Avinash Yelikar, Sonali Satish Deshpande, Sandip Sopan Nanaware, Sanjaykumar Bhaskarrao Pagare
. 2016; 5(2): 460-464.
- Association of maternal serum homocysteine level with severity of preeclampsia: a case control study
Kanan Avinash Yelikar, Sonali Satish Deshpande, Manisha Laxmikant Kulkarni
. 2016; 5(8): 2713-2717.
- Magnitude and Determinants of Noncompliance for Screening and Management of Diabetic Retinopathy
Khurshed M Bharucha, Kuldeep Dole, Kunal Bhadbhade, Rahul Deshpande, Madan Deshpande,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(2): 64-68.
- Appendicular band syndrome mimicking appendicular mass in an adult
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar, Vijay B. Kanake
. 2015; 2(2): 281-282.
- Mesial temporal sclerosis
Sheetal Deshpande, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave, Anannya Mukherji
. 2016; 4(11): 5090-5092.
- Completeness of Institutional Ethics Application Forms Submitted to the Ethics Committee in A Rural Tertiary Teaching Hospital
Asha Dattatraye Jadhav, Sushma S. Jadhav, Sudhir L. Padwal, Swapnil S. Jadhav, Rushikesh P. Deshpande
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 286-289.
- Relation of endometrial thickness and pregnancy rates in intrauterine insemination following ovulation induction
Jayant Kr. Biswas, Bandhu H. C., Harpreet Singh, Madhusudan Dey
. 2016; 5(1): 110-115.
- Laparoscopic drainage of sub phrenic abscess
Ketan Vagholkar, Amish Pawanarkar, Balvinder Yadav, Aditya Deshpande, Suvarna Vagholkar
. 2016; 4(9): 4192-4194.
- Portal vein thrombosis with protein C-S deficiency in a non-cirrhotic patient
Sheetal Deshpande, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave
. 2016; 4(11): 5061-5064.
- Maternal thyroid hormone status in pre-eclampsia: a tertiary care hospital based study
Sonali Deshpande, Kanan Yelikar, Shreyas Patil, Smita Andurkar
. 2015; 4(6): 1853-1857.
- Effect of stress on sleep quality in young adult medical students: a cross sectional study
Renu Lohitashwa, Ningamma Kadli, Ravikiran Kisan, Sindhuja A, Dileep Deshpande
. 2015; 3(12): 3519-3523.
- Association between Stress and Hypertension among Adults More Than 30 Years: A Case-Control Study
Sandip Bhelkar, Sonal Deshpande, Sharad Mankar, Prabhakar Hiwarkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 430-433.
- Awareness regarding Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram among pregnant women of Marathwada, Maharashtra, India
Sonali Deshpande, Shrinivas Gadappa, Sanjaykumar Pagare, Rashmi Dhaduti, Smita Andurkar
. 2016; 5(6): 1985-1991.
- Dynamics of Heart rate induced by Sahaja yoga meditation in healthy normal subjects above 40 years
Monica Suresh Yunati, Vijaykumar Deshpande, Anita Hiraman Yuwanate
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 80-85.
- Encephalocele presented in late third trimester: a case report
Hemant G. Deshpande, Chandrakant S. Madkar, Sumit Jethani, Kajal Parikh, Karuna Ratwani
. 2014; 3(2): 460-462.
- Visual evoked potential changes in patients with diabetes mellitus without retinopathy
Sangeeta Gupta, Gaurav Gupta, V.K. Deshpande
. 2015; 3(12): 3591-3598.
- Monitoring of seasonal variation in latex of Calotropis procera Ait. and Calotropis gigantea L.R.Br using FTIR Spectroscopy
Anagha Vishwas Ranade, Rabinarayan Acharya, Vinay Shukla, Sudipta Roy, Jayant Maji
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2017; 23(2): 61-76.
- Digital quiz games: A learning and assessment tool for pre-clinical medical undergraduates
Tripti Kamlakant Srivastava (waghmare), Lalitbhushan Srikrishna Waghmare, Sunita Jayant Vagha, Ved Prakash Mishra
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(4): 252-259.
- Study of prognostic factors affecting outcome of urosepsis in a tertiary care hospital in Mumbai
Jayant L. Pednekar, Swapnil Shinde, Sangeeta Pednekar
. 2016; 3(1): 119-122.
- Effect of drought stress on epicuticular wax load in peanut genotypes
Jayant K Solanki, S K Sarangi
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(4): 046-048.
- Interaction of Ketoconazole with Bovine Serum Albumin: Electrochemical, Spectroscopic and Molecular Modeling Studies
Babu Gowda, Mallappa M., Jayant I. Gowda, Raghavendran Rengasamy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 037-044.
- Association of ghee consumption with lowered CHD history: A study in urban north Indian adults
Soniya Vyas, Soumen Manna, Jayant Kumar, Hanjabam Barun Sharma
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(1): 10-22.
- Bioactive potential of bacterial endosymbionts isolated from Lamellodysidea herbacea, marine sponge from the coast of South Andaman, India, against human bacterial pathogens
Sneha Sawhney, Jayant Kumar Mishra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(3): 1-8.
- Effect of buspirone on blood glucose levels in rats
Nisharani Jadhav, Anita Deshpande, Ravikumar Baradol
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(10): 996-1000.
- Simple visual reaction time in sickle cell disease patients of pediatric age group
Arunita Jagzape, Tushar Jagzape, Vijay Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1368-1370.
- A study of correlation between body mass index and lipid profile in postmenopausal women
Sunita Shailendra Ingale, Anupriya A Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 481-484.
- Application of blooms taxonomy of verbs to evaluate the cognitive domain in undergraduate medical physiology question papers: a critique
Suneeta Kalasuramath, Mayank Tandon, D. V. Deshpande, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(11): 3351-3356.
- Chronic ingestion of bisphenol A decreases the cholinergically evoked and spontaneous contractions of rat uterus in vitro
Hemlata Gupta, Shripad B Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1219-1223.
- N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors mediate Mesobuthus tamulus venominduced vasosensory reflex responses in anesthetized rats
Sanjeev K Singh, Shripad B Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(7): 679-684.
- Effect of Adiponectin on Proliferation of Granulosa and Luteal Cells of Buffalo Ovary
Mahesh Gupta, Ankita Thakre, Jayant P Korde, Krushna B Bahiram, Vikas M Sardar, Shashank D Dudhe
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 195-205.
- Training Needs of Beneficiaries under Mini Kamdhenu Dairy Scheme (MKDS) in Lucknow Mandal of Uttar Pradesh
Jitendra Pratap, Mahesh Chander, Sanjay Kumar, Ajay Kumar Chaturvedani, Jayant Goyal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 61-68.
- Career Aspirations of Agriculture and Animal Sciences Undergraduates in Telangana State
Nukala Ramesh, M. P. Sagar, Pachaiyappan Kuppachari, Jayant Goyal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 243-247.
- Clinical skill learning for tomorrow’s doctors -a step towards better obstetric care
Gayathri Linganagouda Patil, Tejaswi Vittal Pujar, Seema BN, Linganagouda S. Patil, Sushanth R. Nayak, Seema Chigateri, Radhika Suresh Deshpande, Shashikala P.
. 2016; 5(6): 1832-1835.
- Pattern of Smart Phone and Internet Usage among Medical Students in Surat, Gujarat – A Cross Sectional Study
Rahul B Damor, Sukesha P Gamit, Anjali Modi, Jayant Patel, Jayesh Kosambiya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(7): 469-473.
- Comparison of Case Based Learning and traditional Learning Style in Final Year Bachelor of Dental Surgery(BDS) Students in paediatric dentistry unit lesson
Anshula Neeraj Deshpande, Kishan Satishkumar Naik, Poonacha KS, Bhavna Harish Dave, Neelam Hasmukhbhai Joshi, Dimple Hiteshbhai Mehta
Applied Medical Research. 2019; 6(1): 9-15.
- Analysis of Rasa Parpati through advanced analytical techniques
Ankesh Kumar Agrawal, Swapnil Chaudhari,Jayant Manjhi, Galib Ruknuddin,Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(1): 23-30.
- Sahaja yoga meditation as a tool to enhance aging pulmonary functions
Monica S Yunati, Vijaykumar Deshpande, Anita H Yuwanate, Smita R Sorte, Shyam S Sirsam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 333-338.
- Various Treatments for Vitiligo: Problems Associated and Solutions
Dhvani Mukeshbhai Lakhani, Ashwini Shirish Deshpande
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(11): 101-105.
- Preclinical safety assessment of glycosides based standardized fenugreek seeds extract: Acute, subchronic toxicity and mutagenicity studies
Pallavi Deshpande, Vishwaraman Mohan, Prasad Thakurdesai
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 179-188.
- A Hospital Based Study on Complications of Childbirth and Associated Risk Factors at Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
Suchita Singh, Kirti Deshpande, Dharmpal Singh Chouhan, Deepika Badkur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 94-97.
- Awareness and perception regarding PCPNDT Act and gender preference among mothers of under-five attending immunization clinic
Sonal R Deshpande, Pragati G Rathod, Sharad B Mankar, Uday W Narlawar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1878-1882.
- Comparison of development of sputum positive pulmonary tuberculosis in controlled and uncontrolled 50 cases of diabetes mellitus
Jayant Chauhan, Bhavesh Patel, Jitendra Sisodia, Yagnang Vyas, Tehzeeb Faruqui, Pankaj Panchal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1598-1602.
- The effect of Sudarshan Kriya Yoga (SKY) on cardiovascular and respiratory parameters
Jyoti Sahebrao Kale, Ramesh R. Deshpande, Nilesh T. Katole
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2091-2094.
- Role of vagus in mediating the toxicity induced by Mesobuthus tamulus venom in rats
Ratna Pandey, Anil Kumar Tiwari, Shripad B Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(8): 835-838.
- Prenatal developmental toxicity evaluation of IDM01, a botanical composition of 4‑hydroxyisoleucine and trigonelline based standardized fenugreek seed extract, during organogenesis period of pregnancy in rats
Pallavi Deshpande, Vishwaraman Mohan, K R Raghunatha Reddy, V R L N Manjunath, Prasad Thakurdesai
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(10): 62-69.
- Protective role of prostaglandin E1 analog in indomethacin-induced deterioration in acute respiratory distress syndrome in rats
Parul Sharma, Ratna Pandey, Shripad B Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(7): 749-753.
- Concomitant aortic regurgitation is a predictor of outcome after surgical aortic valve replacement in patients with severe aortic stenosis
Prashant Mishra, Chandan Kumar Ray Mohapatra, Jayant V Khandekar, Chaitanya Raut, Harsh S Seth, Ganesh Kumar K Ammannaya, Jaskaran Singh, Vaibhav Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 314-317.
- Effect of Ginger and Thyme Essential Oils as an Alternative to Antibiotic Growth Promoters on Performance, Immune Status and Economics of Broiler Production
Sampate Aniket , M. G. Nikam, M. V. Dhumal, K. Y. Deshpande, S. S. Gaikwad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 32-39.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW