|11 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Study of Prevalence and Risk Factors of Postpartum Depression
Desai Nimisha D, Mehta Ritambhara Y, Ganjiwale Jaishree
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 194-198.
- Occupational therapy rehabilitation of industrial setup hand injury cases for functional independence using modified joystick in interactive computer gaming in Anand, Gujarat
Deepak Ganjiwale, Ranjit Pathak, Amitabh Dwivedi, Jaishree Ganjiwale, Sanket Parekh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(2): 111-116.
- Maximum inspiratory pressure of the patients after open-heart surgery following physiotherapy
Jigar N Mehta, Hemlata Kamat, Jaishree Ganjiwale
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(2): 155-158.
- Effect of special breathing techniques on quality of life in elderly individuals
Nirav P Vaghela, Bhalendu S Vaishnav, Jaishree D Ganjiwale
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1185-1189.
- Identification of learning styles in 1st year undergraduate MBBS students of a private medical school in western India
Anuradha Joshi, Anusha Prabhakaran, Jaishree Ganjiwale, Devashish Palkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 102-106.
- Cardiovascular drug fun cricket: Students’ perception on an innovative active teaching–learning method in pharmacology
Anuradha Joshi, Jaishree Ganjiwale, Suman Singh, Devashish Palkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 68-73.
- Impact of antimicrobial stewardship program on prescribing pattern of cephalosporins in the department of surgery
Urvi Patel, Anuradha Sujai Joshi, Jaishree Ganjiwale, Barna Ganguly
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(2): 109-115.
- Factors predicting success of trial of labour after caesarean in current scenario
Pooja S. Singh, Jaishree Bamaniya, Ami Shah
. 2016; 5(11): 3893-3897.
- Recurrent hydatiform mole: a rare case report
Shaifali Kundan Patil, Jaishree G. Narshetty, Gursimran Baldev Singh, Nidhi Sudhakar Kurkal
. 2013; 2(3): 433-436.
- Levonorgestrel intrauterine system: A first line medical therapy for idiopathic heavy menstrual bleeding
P.C. Mahapatra, Anupam Kapur, Asha Baxi, Aruna Kekre, Geeta Mediratta, Jaishree Gajaraj
. 2015; 4(5): 1257-1263.
- Isolation, characterization, and cytotoxic studies of secondary metabolites from the leaves of Bauhinia foveolata Dalzell: An endemic tree from the Western Ghats, India
Prasanna V. Habbu, Narayan Miskin1, Venkatrao H. Kulkarni, Pradeep Bhat, Arun Joshi, Anant Bhandarkar, Satish Kulkarni, Sheshagiri R. Dixit, Jaishree Vaijanathappa
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(3): 135-148.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW