|28 articles found.||Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- Clinical outcome in coronavirus disease patients treated with tocilizumab at a dedicated COVID hospital: A retrospective observational study
Teli Shaikh Emaran Shaikh Ismail, Jaiprakash Ramanand, Rajshree Netram Mandhare, Chetan Suresh Bhangale
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(9): 1060-1063.
- Assessment of the use of hybrid dental implants in oral and maxillofacial surgery- A clinical st
Rohit Sharma, Nitin Bhagat, Siddharth Rawat, Singh Priyanka Jaiprakash, Amit Sarka
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(11): 2758-2762.
- INCIDENCE AND ETIOLOGY OF PALATAL FISTULA –A CLINICAL STUDY
Nitin Bhagat, Siddharth Rawat, Rohit Sharma, Singh Priyanka Jaiprakash, Sheikh Abrar, Udit Rohatgi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(10): 486-489.
- Development of Validated Stability Indicating RP-HPLC Method for the Estimation of Glecaprevir and Pibrentasvir in Bulk and Pharmaceutical Dosage Form
Sangameshwar B. Kanthale, Sanjay S. Thonte, Debarshi Kar Mahapatra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(6): 52-60.
- Stability Indicating RP-HPLC Method for the Simultaneous Estimation of Ivabradine and Metoprolol in Bulk and Tablet Formulation
Sangameshwar B. Kanthale, Sanjay S. Thonte, Debarshi Kar Mahapatra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(4): 137-144.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Fast Dissolving Tablet Containing Vilazodone Nanocrystals for Solubility and Dissolution Enhancement Using Soluplus: In vitro- In vivo Study
SURENDRA GATTANI, RAJKUMAR SUKDEO MOON
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(5): 45-54.
- Sympathetic function tests during pre‑ and post‑menstrual phases in young women
Sunita Manikrao Handergulle, Savita Satyanarayan Somani
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 211-214.
- Evaluation of antinociceptive activity of minocycline: An experimental study
Mangal Kishanrao Choure, Rakesh Ramratan Jadhav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(4): 245-248.
- Influence of menopause on cardiovascular responses to behavioral stressors: A comparative study
Ashwini N Patil, Sunita M Handergulle
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1014-1019.
- Virulence Pattern of Avibacterium paragallinarum Isolates Studied from Indian Field Condition
Vihang Vithalrao Patil, Debendranath Mishra, Dilip Vithalrao Mane
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 201-207.
- Drug utilization study in medical intensive care unit in a rural tertiary care teaching hospital in Maharashtra
Rucha Mahesh Shinde, Anand Kale, Swapnil Chube, Mahadeo Sawant
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 733-737.
- Molar Refraction and Polarizability of Antiemetic drug 4-amino-5-chloro-N-(2-(diethylamino)ethyl)-2 methoxybenzamide hydrochloride monohydrate in [Aqueous-Sodium or Lithium Chloride] Solutions at 30 °C
Rajendrakumar T. Sawale, Tukaram M. Kalyankar, Roy George, Santosh D. Deosarkar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(3): 120-124.
- A cross-sectional study to observe the effects of dose of anti-snake venom on outcomes and adverse effects in snake bite cases
Swapnil P Chube, Anand S Kale, Vinod S Deshmukh, Harshal N Pise
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2466-2470.
- Hypothyroidism in polycystic ovarian syndrome: a comparative study of clinical characteristics, metabolic and hormonal parameters in euthyroid and hypothyroid polycystic ovarian syndrome women
Ramanand SJ, Raparti GT, Halasawadekar NR, Ramanand JB, Kumbhar AV, Shah RD
. 2016; 5(9): 3181-3185.
- Radiopathological correlation of sellar and suprasellar masses: our experience
Vikas Batra, Pankaj Kant Gupta, Ramanand Gehlot, Puneet Awasthi
. 2016; 4(9): 3924-3928.
- Comparison between conventional haemorrhoidectomy and stapler haemorrhoidopexy
Samir shukla, Mahendra Damor, Krishna Kumar, Jaiprakash burman
. 2016; 3(2): 614-620.
- Investigation of Volumetric and Optical Properties of Anti-Emetic Metoclopramide Hydrochloride Drug in Aqueous-Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) Solutions At 303.15 K
Santosh D. Deosarkar, Rajendrakumar T. Sawale, Tukaram M. Kalyankar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(5): 013-017.
- Drug prescribing and dispensing pattern in pediatrics outpatient clinic of a rural tertiary-care teaching hospital
Harshal N Pise, Sudhir L Padwal, Rakesh R Jadhav, Vinod S Deshmukh, Asha D Jadhav, Atul M Kolhe
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(4): 313-317.
- Anti inflammatory property of salbutamol on acute and chronic models of inflammation
Asha D Jadhav, Sudhir L Padwal, Rakesh R Jadhav, Swapnil S Jadhav, Harshal N Pise, Mangal K Choure
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 101-104.
- FACTORS INFLUENCING PROLONGED STAY IN THE INTENSIVE CARE UNIT AFTER CARDIAC SURGERY
Ritesh Shah, Ramesh Patel, Ramanand Sharma, Himani Pandya, Komal Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 140-144.
- Validated UV-Visible Spectrophotometric method for simultaneous estimation of Cefixime and Moxifloxacin in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form
Sanjay S Pekamwar, Tukaram M Kalyankar, Bhaskar V Tambe, Shailesh J Wadher
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(1): 037-041.
- Bilateral Adenomyoepithelioma of the Breast Presenting With Breast Abscess in a Lactating Woman: A Case Report
Manna Valiathan, Padmapriya Jaiprakash, Geetha Vasudevan
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(2): 71-73.
- Granular Cell Tumor of the Breast: An Unusual Tumor of the Breast Masquerading As Malignancy
Padmapriya Jaiprakash, Kanthilatha Pai
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(1): 39-41.
- Perceptions and outlook towards HIV/AIDS among reproductive age group of urban slum population
Shivani Manjrekar, Mayur Sherkhane, Jaiprakash Chowti
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 808-812.
- Needle stick injuries among health care workers in tertiary care hospital in tertiary care hospital of rural India
Devendra R Jaybhaye, Prashant L Dahire, Ajit S Nagaonkar, Vinod L Vedpathak, Deepali S Deo, Umesh G Kawalkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 49-52.
- High sensitivity C - reactive protein (hs-CRP) and clinical characteristics, endocrine, metabolic profile in Indian women with PCOS: a correlation
Sunita Jaiprakash Ramanand, Jaiprakash B. Ramanand, Girish T. Raparti, Ravi R. Ghanghas, Nimish R. Halasawadekar, Praveenkumar T. Patil, Mayur P. Pawar, Mayur P. Shinde
. 2014; 3(1): 118-126.
- Gender preference and awareness regarding sex determination among pregnant women – A hospital based study
Vinod Vedpathak, Vandana Kakrani, Ajit Nagaonkar, Deepali Deo, Prashant Dahire, Umesh Kawalkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1054-1057.
- Computer assisted learning : Perceptions and knowledge skills of undergraduate medical students in a Malaysian medical school.
Chitra Govindaraja, Heethal Jaiprakash, Chandramouli Annamalai, Sharmila Sornam Vedhavathy
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 63-67.