|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Comparative study of ischemia modified albumin and nitric oxide in hyperthyroidism
Monica Verma1, Kiran Dahiya1, Veena Singh Ghalaut1, Abhishek Soni2, Jagjeet Singh3, Vasudha Dhupper1
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(1): 17-20.
- Determinants of Unmet Need for Family Planning In a Developing Country: An Observational Cross Sectional Study
Saima Nazir, Anshu Mittal, Bhupinder K Anand, RKD Goel, Jagjeet Singh, Arshad Rashid
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 86-91.
- QTL mapping for salinity tolerance at seedling stage in rice
M. R. Islam1,3, M. A. Salam1
, L. Hassan2?
, B. C. Y. Collard3
R. K. Singh3
and G. B. Gregorio3
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2011; 23(2): 137-146.
- Parent induced self-medication among under five children: an observational cross sectional study
Saima Nazir, Kanu Goel, Anshu Mittal, Jagjeet Singh, RKD Goel, Arshad Rashid
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2015; 14(2): 81-86.
- Prevalence and pattern of substance abuse among school childern in nothern India: A rapid assesment study
Syed Shuja Qadri, RKD Goel, Jagjeet Singh, Surendra Kumar Ahluwalia, Rambha Pathak, Humaira Bashir
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 273-282.
- Assessment of body mass index among undergraduate medical students—a cross-sectional study from the Medical College of Haryana
Sachin Singh Yadav, Parmal Saini, Zahid Ali Khan, Tanoja Bachloo, Randheer Kumar, Jagjeet Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 705-708.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW