|61 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Current Diagnostic Techniques in Veterinary Surgery
Roon Mathai, R. H. Bhatt, Shivraj Jhala, N. H. Kelawala,D. B. Patil and P. V. Parikh
. 2008; 1(3): 90-91.
- Role of Pulmonary Angiography in Congenital Heart Diseases among Children
Kavita U Vaishnav, Chhaya J Bhatt, Soujanya D Bolla, Dharita S Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 332-337.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a short review
Aminder Gill, Achal Bhatt
. 2016; 3(3): 446-451.
- Seroprevalence of HIV, HBV and HCV in the Donor Eyes in the Western Regional Institute of Ophthalmology
Sima K Bhatt, Monika S Kohli, Somesh V Aggarwal, Ami M Shah, Jagdeepkaur S Dani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 306-308.
- Opiate addiction - current trends and treatment options
Achal Bhatt, Aminder Gill
. 2016; 4(7): 2503-2507.
- Anatomical Study of The Sacum for Transsacral Block of Sacral Nerves
D S Patil, H R Jadav, K B Chauhan, C R Bhatt, R Brahmbhatt
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 501-503.
- Peritoneal dialysis in acute renal failure in canines: A review
R. H. Bhatt, D. N. Suthar, J. R. Ukani
. 2011; 4(11): 517-521.
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF BUPIVACAINE VS BUPIVACAINE AND KETAMINE (INTRATHECALLY) DURING INTRAOPERATIVE AND POST OPERATIVE ANALGESIA IN NON PIH CAESARIAN SECTION
Ila Patel, Rachana Ghandhi, Alka Shah, Manish Bhatt, Avani Suthar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 71-75.
- Recent advances in salivary gland cytopathology
Anupama Patil, Krutika Bhatt, Prashant Nag
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 388-393.
- Toxicopathological Study of Penicillium citrinum Culture Filtrate in Wistar Rats
Rekha Cheruvara, Shivanand A Magadum, Shridhar N Bhatt, Narayanaswamy Hd
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 259-267.
- EVALUATION OF ANTIDIABETIC ACTIVITY OF GLUCOVA -
A HERBAL FORMULATION
BINA AGHERA, N. M. PATEL, S. B. BHATT, HARDIK SONI,
HELENA MAKWANA AND BHAVNA SOLANKI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2011; 17(4): 107-114.
- Comparative three way analysis of biochemical responses in cereal and millet crops under salinity stress
Ritika Bhatt, Prem Prakash Asopa, Santosh Sihag, Rakesh Sharma, Sumita Kachhwaha, S.L. Kothari
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(6): 022-028.
- Effects of intrathecal Bupivacaine with normal saline versus Bupivacaine with Fentanyl in patients undergoing surgery
Jigna R Shah, Manish Bhatt
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 62-68.
- The Sutureless Circumcision- An Alternative to the Standard Technique
Hiren Dahyabhai Parmar, Supreet Dhananjay Bhatt
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 448-451.
- Estimating height and weight in old-age from other anthropometric measurements – a community based cross-sectional study from central Kerala
Jaimy Ann Philip, Ivin P Zacharia, Sherin Susan Paul, Arun N Bhatt
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 426-428.
- Lower esophageal sphincter pressures in gastroesophageal reflux disease: Where do they stand?
Madhu Bhatt, Bikalp Thapa
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 170-173.
- A prospective study of USG guided pigtail catheter drainage in management of liver abscess
Haresh B. Italiya, Pratik Ranchodbhai Shah, Ajay M. Rajyaguru, Jatin G. Bhatt
. 2015; 3(3): 574-578.
- Silver Stained Nucleolar Organizer Region Count (AgNOR Count) – Very Useful Tool in Breast Lesions
Jaymin Bhatt, Gaurishanker Shrimali, Tarak Patel, Sadhna Sarvaiya, Darshna Modha, Maitrey Gajjar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 280-282.
- Comparison of antioxidant properties in cap and stipe of Lentinula edodes –a medicinal mushroom
Krishna Kant Mishra, Ramesh Singh Pal, Jagdish Chandra Bhatt
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(7): 562-569.
- Epidemiology, Predisposing Factors and Etiology of Fungal Keratitis in a Tertiary Eye Care Hospital in Western India
Raval Payal, Patel Purav, Bhatt Sima
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 345-348.
- Neural, renal and retinal hamartomas with cutis vertis gyrata a rare presentation in tuberous sclerosis complex
Nita U. Shanbhag, Nupur Vijay Bhatt, Sharmila Patil, Priyadarshini Cholera
. 2015; 3(11): 3412-3415.
- Educational Intervention Regarding Hypertension and Its Preventive Measures among College Students in Gandhinagar City, Gujarat
Sunil Nayak, Nilesh Thakor, Avirat A Bhatt Mahendra Prajapati
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 624-626.
- Senior citizens and over the counter drugs: challenges in rural India
Sherin Susan Paul, Sam Marconi, Mrinmoy J Gohain, Arun Navin Bhatt
. 2016; 4(5): 1446-1449.
- Mangifera indica L. leaf extract alleviates doxorubicin induced cardiac stress
Laxit Bhatt, Viraj Joshi
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(3): 284-289.
- Draught Animal Power- Opportunities and Challenges in Mountain Agriculture
Archana Bhatt, Brajendra Singh Meena, Pampi Paul
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 127-134.
- A Carbon Footprint of Medical Faculties in B J Medical College, Ahmedabad City, Gujarat, India
Monark Vyas, Rajashree Bhatt
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 448-452.
- Audit of sepsis in neonatal surgeries at tertiary-care level hospital in India
Shwetal Bhatt, Payal Agrawal, Ankitkumar Patel, Dhaval Tamboli
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1715-1719.
- Impact of cardiopulmonary resuscitation training in 1st year of MBBS
Manisha Bhatt Dwivedi, Shikha Baisakhiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1703-1705.
- Variation in Ostium of Coronary Arteries
B Prajapati, K Suthar, D Patil, A Udainia, C Bhatt, V Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 134-136.
- An Explorative Study Comparing the Knowledge of Tobacco Use and Tobacco Cessation Program among School Going Boys and Girls: A Study in Ahmedabad District in Western India
Meghna Bhatt, Gerth Hedov, Bhavesh Modi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 457-462.
- Immunization Coverage in Rural and Urban Field Practice areas of a Medical College of Gujarat
Gneyaa S Bhatt, Vaishali M Mehariya, Roshni K Dave, Madhuri Mahavadiya, Manish Rana, Rashmi Sharma, Pradeep Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 398-404.
- Formulation, Development and Evaluation of Floating Matrix Tablets of Atorvastatin Calcium
Shah Hardik, Kumavat Tarachand, Yadav Kailash, Bhatt Chintan, Shah Chainesh, Ramani Vinod Regional College of Pharmacy, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
. 2012; 2(2): 54-59.
- Isolation of Aspergillus Species from Sputum Samples: A Study Conducted in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Gaurishanker P Shrimali, Jaymin K Bhatt, Rakesh Rajat, Rohit V Parmar, Sunil Nayak, D Chandralekha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 289-291.
- Role of Ventilation in Cases of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome /Acute Lung injury
Hemant M Shah, Shilpa B Sutariya, Parul M Bhatt, Nishil Shah, Shweta Gamit
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 48-52.
- A Study of the Demography, Etiological Profile and Risk Factors of Acute Viral Hepatitis in an Urban Setting
Varsha R Bhatt, Ramdas B Barure
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 745-749.
- Ageing and Health: A Health Profile of Inmates of Old Age Home
Bindu M Bhatt, Shivani Vyas, Janak P Joshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 1-5.
- Awareness about basic life support among undergraduate interns of medical, dental, and Physiotherapy College of Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana, Ambala
Shikha Baisakhiya, Manisha Bhatt Dwivedi, Nitish Baisakhiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1398-1400.
- COMPARISION BETWEEN INTRATHECAL ISOBARIC LEVOBUPIVACAINE 0.5% WITH ISOBARIC ROPIVACAINE 0.5% IN LOWER LIMB SURGERIES : A PROSPECTIVE ,RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE BLIND STUDY
KAJAL A BHATT, ILA PRAJAPATI
. 2018; 22(1): 93-97.
- INDICATIONS AND COMPLICATIONS OF CENTRAL VENOUS CATHETERIZATION IN CRITICALLY ILL CHILDREN IN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
Shwetal Bhatt, Amit Dahat, Neha Jain, Uma Nayak, Viren Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 85-88.
- Insight into interplay of some molecular chaperones in a hill stream teleost, Barilius bendelisis under wide seasonal and diurnal thermal fluctuations
Saurabh Dewan, Yashpal Singh, J. P. Bhatt
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(6): 034-042.
- Relationship between short-distance run and variables of pulmonary function tests
Madhu Bhatt, Tanaji Wankhede, Bikalp Thapa, Arvind Singh Kushwaha, Vineet Kumar Malhotra, Dipak Hira
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 149-152.
- Body Mass Index, Dietary Habits and Physical Exercise among School going Adolescent: A Cross Sectional Study in Ahmedabad
Tejas A Shah, Rajshree J Bhatt, Mitesh Patel, Pritesh G Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 314-317.
- Effectiveness of triple drug fixed dose combination inhalation therapy in severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Vrunda Bhupendrabahi Patel, Palak Harshvardhan Bhatt, Nikita Vinodbhai Rajguru, Savita Jindal, Sanjay Tripathi, Vishakha Kalpesh Kapadia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(1): 21-24.
- Ancient Archives: Perspectives For A Healthy Lifestyle
Satyajyoti Kanjilal, Amitabha Dey, Bibhuti Nath Bhatt, Rajarshi Biswas, Deepa Gandhi, Subrata Pandit, Avinash Narwaria, Chandra Kant Katiyar
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2018; 24(1): 1-10.
- A Spatio-temporal mapping of malaria risk zones integrating Annual Parasite Index and Geographic Information System in Vadodara District, Gujarat (India)
Bindu Bhatt, Janak P Joshi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(3): 221-226.
- Pulmonary function in petrol pump workers in Anand district
Jigar N Mehta, Ashish Gupta, Krishna Bhatt, Khushbu Vasani
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 23-27.
- A prospective comparative study of intestinal anastomosis, single layer extramucosal versus double layer
Pravin P. Dandi, Abhay S. Aaudichya, Iliyas A. Juneja, Bhavesh V. Vaishnani, Jatin G. Bhatt
. 2015; 3(8): 2099-2104.
- Use of multiple choice questions during lectures helps medical students improve their performance in written formative assessment in physiology
Madhu Bhatt, Shelka Dua
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 576-580.
- Observational study on standardized Salacia root extract in patients with Type-2 Diabetes mellitus
Satyajyoti Kanjilal, Amitabha Dey, Rajarshi Biswas, Deepa Gandhi, Bibhuti Nath Bhatt, Kamarujjaman Mondal, Avinash Narwaria, Chandra Kant Katiyar,
Applied Medical Research. 2018; 5(1): 1-8.
- Pediatric urolithiasis: What role does metabolic evaluation has to play?
Sonia Bhatt, Nalini Bhaskaranand, Dilip Kumar Mishra
. 2016; 4(8): 3509-3512.
- Effect of an antioxidant combination on the distribution of acetylcholinesterase and adenosine triphosphatase activities in the cerebellum of in lindane-intoxicated mice
Renu Bist, Kambaska Kumar Behera, Devendra Kumar Bhatt
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2013; 3(2): 103-112.
- Abnormal origin of right subclavian artery – A cadaveric study
Hiren S Chavda, Padma D Varlekar, Chirag R Khatri, Shabbirali S Saiyad, Raksha H bhatt
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 85-88.
- Comparative study of local calcium channel blocker application and lateral internal sphincterotomy in the treatment of chronic anal fissure: study of 50 cases.
Supreet Bhatt, Hiren D Parmar, Nitin Vasava, Rashmikant Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 434-438.
- Comparison of Various Methods for the Detection of Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamase in Klebsiella Pneumoniae Isolated from Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Ahmedabad
Dhara Modi, Disha Patel, Sachin Patel, Manisha Jain, Seema Bhatt, M M Vegad
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 348-353.
- A study of the sociodemographic, clinical, pathological and radiological profile of lung cancer in a tertiary care center
Silpa Kshetrimayum, Anand Srivastava, Surya Kant, Ajay Kumar Verma, Ved Prakash, Darshan Kumar Bajaj, Nuzhat Husain, M. L. B. Bhatt
. 2016; 3(4): 920-927.
- Ultrasonographic evaluation of thyroid lesions in south Gujarat area
Ekta Desai, Nipa Patidar, Mona Sastri, Avni Bhatt, Dhagash Patel, Mona Chitara, Nehal Diwanji
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 281-285.
- Three-dimensional printed flexor tendon repair simulator promotes medical student surgical interest
Michael K. Boyajian, Reena Bhatt, Joseph W. Crozier, Loree K. Kalliainen, Albert S. Woo,
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2019; 9(2): 53-60.
- A cross-sectional study on the prevalence of work-related musculoskeletal disorders in the employees of pharmaceutical industry
Hardik R Shah, Parul Bhatt, Binal D Vaghani, Jayul Vaghani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1336-1341.
- Effect of Virechana in the management of Oligoasthenozoospermia (Shukradushti): A Case Report
Rajdip R. Rao*, Anup B.Thakar, Nilesh N.Bhatt, Rahul Gandhi, Jayesh Odedra, Kalpana S Patel
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(6): 166-169.
- Impact of modified pulmonary rehabilitation on morbidity due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in rural area
Nisarg M Patel, Ravish M Kshatriya, Nimit Khara, Shivani H Bhatt, Rajiv Paliwal, Satish Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 859-863.
- Role of computed tomography scan in supratentorial mass lesions
Nipa Patidar, Nikhil Shah, Mona Sastri, Ekta Desai, Dhagash Patel, Mona H Chitara, Avni Bhatt
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 888-892.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW