|9989 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Preparation, in vitro Characterization of Transdermal Patch Containing Atenolol and Hydrochlorothiazide: A Combinational Approach
Akelesh Thyagarajan, J. Sam Johnson Udaya Chander, C. Senthil Kumar, Vidya Sreenivasan, R. Venkata Narayanan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(10): 033-039.
- Heparin or EDTA; anticoagulant of choice in free radical estimation?
Kuldeep Mohanty, Swetasmita Mishra, Jhumur Pani, Tarannum Hasan, Abhishek Purohit, Subhadra Sharma, Rima Dada
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(1): 21-24.
- Antimicrobial Activity Screening of Marine Bacteria Isolated from the Machilipatnam Sea Coast of Andhra Pradesh, India
K. Bala Chandra, V. Umamaheswara Rao, Subhaswaraj Pattnaik, Siddhardha Busi
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(3): 015-019.
- Association of serum uric acid and microalbuminuria in prehypertension : A cross sectional study
C L Meena, Harsa R, V K Meena, Anju Bharti, Rajani Nawal, L P Meena, Nilesh Kumar, RN Meena
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 87-91.
- Surgical management and therapeutic prospectus of anal fistula: a review
Varun Aggarwal, Rachna Dhingra, Gurpal Singh, Shamim Monga, Anuj Jain, Vivek Bansal, Shivani
. 2015; 2(2): 125-129.
- Crystalline keratopathy in nephropathic cystinosis
Priyanka, Girish Chandra Bhatt, Amber Kumar, Brijesh Takkar
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2019; 19(2): 169-170.
- Improved access to safe blood must be prioritized as a core component of comprehensive efforts to prevent maternal deaths in Uttar Pradesh, India.
Pratap kumar Sahoo, Sunil Saxena Raj, Suneedh Manthri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1208-1214.
- Contraceptive intentions among Christian women in India: a multi-stage Logit model analysis
Niyati Joshi, Mahesh Nath Singh
. 2014; 3(3): 523-532.
- Dynamics of contraceptive use among schedule caste women in Uttar Pradesh
Mahesh Nath Singh, Niyati Joshi
. 2014; 3(3): 566-574.
- A clinical study on association between hearing loss and inflammatory bowel disease in a population attending a hospital
Mymoona Akhter, Ayaz Rehman, Showkat Kadla, Sajad Hamid, Qazi Najeeb, Mohd Arif Makdoomi, Basharat Mughal
. 2015; 3(3): 630-634.
- Determinants of nutritional anaemia in children less than five years age
Sandip Ray, Jagdish Chandra, Jayashree Bhattacharjee, Sunita Sharma, Anuja Agarwala
. 2016; 3(2): 403-408.
- Visual outcome in patients undergoing penetrating keratoplasty
Gurpal Singh, Shamim Monga, Heena Bhandari, Varun Aggarwal, Rachna Dhingra, Anuj Jain
. 2015; 3(1): 244-249.
- A study to establish the relation of antibiotics and steroids in fungal growth occurring in CSOM patients
Rachna Dhingra, Shamim Monga, Gurpreet Kaur, Manpreet Kaur, Manpreet, Varun Aggarwal, Gurpal Singh
. 2015; 2(2): 104-109.
- Schwannoma causing greater occipital nerve neuralgia: Case report
Hitesh Verma, Arjun Dass, Surinder K. Singhal, Nitin Gupta, Amrinder Kaur
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(1): 59-62.
- Genetic Parameters of Production and Reproduction Traits and Factors affecting it in Frieswal Cattle
Parineeta Kakati, Dhara Panchal, Ashish Patel, P. K. Bahuguna, R. S. Joshi, D. N. Rank
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 190-199.
- A study on perception of women delivered in last one year on RCH services rendered by public health functionaries in Jamnagar district, Gujarat, India
Sumit Unadkat, Sudha Yadav, Bhavin Vadera, Dipesh Parmar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 344-348.
- Evaluation of efficacy and safety of oral olmesartan + chlorthalidone combination in the management of hypertension in Indian patients
Vijay Bramhabhatt, Manoj Kumar Jha, Arif A. Faruqui
. 2015; 3(3): 640-644.
- Vitamin D: A cheap yet effective bullet against coronavirus disease-19 – Are we convinced yet?
Suresh K Sharma, Shiv Kumar Mudgal, Venkatesh S Pai, Jitender Chaturvedi, Rakhi Gaur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(7): 511-518.
- A study of autonomic cardiovascular regulation in subjects with acute mountain sickness
Raksha Jaipurkar, Rajeev Bajaj, Latika Mohan, Saurabh Bobdey
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 533-537.
- Metastatic Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma in the Kidney
Sunita Singh, Sonia Chhabra, Pansi Gupta, Shivani Malik, Megha Ralli, Padam Parmar
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(3): 163-166.
- Low molecular weight heparin prophylaxis: a boon for women with history of placental mediated complications
Shweta Singh, Renuka Sinha, Mayank Kaushik
. 2015; 4(1): 210-214.
- High origin of radial artery: a comparative, anatomical and embryological consideration
Shilpi Agarwal, Rekha Lalwani, C. S. Ramesh Babu
. 2016; 4(8): 3295-3298.
- An unprecedented large mesonephric cyst posing diagnostic dilemma and surgical challenge
Kameshwarachari Pushpalatha, Pritinanda Mishra, Nerbadyswari Deep Bag
. 2015; 4(3): 905-907.
- Awareness and utilization of rehabilitation services among physically disabled people of rural population of a district of Uttar Pradesh, India
Dhananjay K Srivastava, Javed A Khan, Sanjay Pandey, Divya S Pillai, Amit B Bhavsar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1157-1160.
- Incisional hernia as a late surgical complication of an infertile patient treated for abdominal tuberculosis
Kameshwarachari Pushpalatha, Tushar Subhadarshan Mishra, Nerbadyswari Deep
. 2015; 4(5): 1666-1668.
- Injuries due to dog bites: a cause of concern
Sangamesh B. Tondare, Mahesh B. Tondare, Shradha S. Maka, Shivshanker M. Usturge, Ashish B. Tondare
. 2016; 3(3): 1456-1459.
- Is institutionalization a risk factor for poor oral health; a comparison of the oral status of schizophrenia and bipolar affective disorders
Raheel Mushtaq, Sheikh Shoib, Randhir Singh, Ubaid Iqbal, Tabindah Shah, Sahil Mushtaq, Shahinda Shah, Kyser Sajad
. 2014; 2(2): 580-584.
- Prevalence and predictors for lipodystrophy syndrome among HIV infected children on anti-retroviral therapy
Anirban Mandal, Amitabh Singh
. 2016; 3(3): 1142-1142.
- Evaluation of efficacy, expulsion and safety of post-placental and intra-cesarean insertion of intrauterine contraceptive devices
Swati Singh, Renu Malik, Ravinder Ahalawat, Bal Krishan Taneja
. 2015; 4(6): 2005-2009.
- Effectiveness of a “home care model” for oral cancer patients on the home care competency of their caregivers
Mahesh Kumar Bawliya, Rajkumari Sylvia, Prakash Mahala, Suman Choudhary
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(3): 194-198.
- Documentation of ethnomedicinal information and antimicrobial validation of Thespesia populnea used by Yanadi tribe of Ganugapenta village, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh, India
Nataru Savithramma, Pulicherla Yugandhar, Pallipati Suvarnalatha Devi, Sade Ankanna, Damai Suhrulatha, Koya Siva Prasad, Ramakrishanan Ranjani, Nagoji Nagaraju, Kummara Madhava Chetty
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(2): 158-169.
- Polymorphisms in renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system and vascular endothelial growth factor may cross talk in preeclampsia: a pilot study of maternal and fetal dyads in Indian population
Sangeeta Sharma, Sruthi Bhaskaran, Shashi Bhushan Tripathi, Neelam Vaid, Binuja Varma
. 2016; 4(5): 1666-1672.
- An insight of pharmacognostic study and phytopharmacology of Aquilaria agallocha
Janey Alam, Mohd. Mujahid, Badruddeen Badr, Md. Azizur Rahman, Juber Akhtar, Mohmmad Khalid, Yasmeen Jahan, Abdul Basit, Akhlaque Khan, Mohd Shawwal, Shoiab Shadab Iqbal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 173-181.
- Migration and health-care access: Barriers to access government health services by migrant tribal community living in an eastern Indian city
Suchismita Mishra, Yadlapalli S Kusuma, Bontha V Babu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 101-108.
- Drug resistance TB in India: Challenges, issues and solutions
Deepak Saxena, Pankaj Bhardawaj
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 476-477.
- Are doctor’s hands contributing in spreading nosocomial pathogens? Rapid appraisal from a tertiary care health center of Northern India
Shewtank Goel, Rakesh Tank, Abhishek Singh, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Ravi Bypareddy, Pooja Goyal, Jayaprakash Karkala
. 2016; 4(6): 1978-1982.
- Parotid tuberculosis in a young child causing moth-eaten mandibular osteomyelitis: an elusive diagnosis
Darwin Kaushal, Vidhu Sharma, Prawin Kumar, Poonam Elhence
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2019; 19(2): 156-160.
- Oral submucous fibrosis – A short review
Saurabh Samdariya, Dewesh Kumar, Amit Kumar, Pankaj Porwal, Puneet Pareek
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1308-1312.
- To study the existing system of surgical safety for cataract surgery at tertiary care ophthalmic centre to implement WHO surgical safety checklist
Ruchi Garg, Neeraj Garg, Shakti Kumar Gupta, J. S. Titiyal, R. Mahesh
. 2016; 4(8): 3479-3485.
- Perception of an Urban Primary Health Center medical and paramedical staff on substance abuse in the community: A cross-sectional study
Amit Nohwar, Veena Mulgaonkar, Maheshwari, Ravikant Singh, Priyanka Manghani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(5): 359-364.
- Hodgkin Lymphoma presenting as a complex paraneoplastic neurological syndrome in an eventually diagnosed case of Klinefelter Syndrome
Arnab Ghosh, Manish Bhartiya, Salil Gupta, Shashindran VK, Puneet Saxena
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020; 4(1): 39-42.
- Evaluation and comparison of sleep quality among medical and yogic students – A questionnaire based study
Vidyashree H M, Parwati P Patil, Vinay Moodnur, Deepeshwar Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 71-74.
- Correlation of bronchial biopsy with bronchoalveolar lavage in lung malignancies
Nazia Bhat, Mir Junaid Nazeir, Humaira Bashir, Nusrat Bashir, Summiya Farooq, Kaneez Fatima, Khalil M. Baba
. 2016; 4(2): 428-435.
- Patient safety with special reference to adverse events taking place in the cases discussed in mortality and morbidity meets
Moonis Mirza, Farooq A. Jan, Fayaz Ahmad Sofi, Rauf Ahmad Wani
. 2016; 4(1): 212-218.
- A comparative study on patient safety with reference to methods of detection of adverse events in a tertiary care hospital in North India
Moonis Mirza, Farooq A. Jan, Fayaz Ahmad Sofi, Rauf Ahmad Wani
. 2016; 4(6): 2359-2366.
- Clinical presentation of various thyroid lesions in a study population attending a teaching hospital in North India
Irfan Khan, Mohsin ul Rasool, Imran Khan, Sajad Hamid, Phunstog Angmoo, K. K. Koul
. 2014; 1(2): 145-148.
- Effect of telmisartan on sub-acute model of inflammation in male Wistar rats - an experimental study
Somnath M. Matule, Anil P. Hogade, Ranjit P. Kangle, Netravathi A. B., Rohan Kolla
. 2016; 4(6): 1988-1992.
- Relation between obstructive airway disease and body mass index in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea
Samta, H. V. Surynarayana, H. B. Chandrashekhar, Prasad H. L.
. 2016; 4(8): 3275-3281.
- Correlation between associating factors of obstructive airway disease with obstructive sleep apnoea
Samta, H. V. Surynarayana, H. B. Chandrashekhar, Prasad H. L.
. 2016; 4(8): 3282-3287.
- Coleoptilar node - A season-independent explant source for in vitro culture in maize (Zea mays L.)
Pavan Kumar Gudlavalleti, Sreenu Pagidoju, Sridevi Muppala, Reddy Malireddy Kodandarami, Sateesh Kumar Puligandla
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(3): 20-28.
- Presentation and diagnostic accuracy of fine-needle aspiration cytology and ultrasonography in detecting breast cancer in tribal females of rural West Bengal
Sanhita Mukherjee, Sunanda De, Sarbari Swaika, Diptakanti Mukhopadhyay
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2015; 4(3): 142-147.
- Evaluation of consanguinity as a risk factor for congenital heart diseases
Deveshwar Dev, Rambabu Sharma, Meenakshi Sharma, Kamlesh Agrawal, Manisha Garg
. 2016; 3(3): 868-871.
- A study of variations of subclavian artery and its clinical implication
Padamjeet Panchal, Atulya Prasad, Shilpa Singh, Punam Prasad Bhadani, Rita Kumari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1610-1613.
- Factors influencing compliance to directly observed treatment, short course therapy and effectiveness of awareness program on knowledge and compliance
Prakash Mahala, Suman Choudhary, Sanjenbam Emon Chanu, Priya J P N
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(4): 270-274.
- Dose response study of a novel gold-manganese oxide nano-composite in an in vivo murine model
Anupam Nath, Ramkrishna Pal, Leichombam Mohindro Singh, Himadri Saikia, Hasimur Rahaman, Sujit Kumar Ghosh, Ritwik Mazumder, Mahuya Sengupta
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(12): 28-37.
- Recurrent genuine empty follicle syndrome: a rare case report
Akshaya Kumar Mahapatro, Kundavi Shankar, Thankam Varma
. 2016; 5(4): 1263-1265.
- Real world experience of GenXSync™ sirolimus eluting coronary stent system in patients with long coronary lesions: outcome of the GEL registry
Hiremath M. S., C. N. Makhale, Abhishek Gorlawar, Ashish Indani, Poonam Bhutada, Murlidhar Bendale
. 2016; 3(4): 1029-1033.
- Advocacy for a responsive health system to control diabetes: learning from western Indian state Gujarat, India
Sandul Yasobant, Deepak Saxena, Mayur Trivedi, Kumar Gaurav, Sushil Patel, Mayur Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2239-2243.
- Epidemiology and outcome of burn injuries in tertiary care hospital of Northern India
Ram Kishan Abrol, Savita Mahajan, Som Raj Mahajan, Madhu Chauhan, Manish KR Singh, Manu Priya Sharma, Surbhi Abrol
. 2015; 3(10): 2711-2713.
- Lytic lesion at olecranon could be a metastasis from lung. A case report and literature review.
Hayat Ahmad Khan, Bilal Ahmad Baba, Faisal Younis Shah, Shakir Rashid, Shahid ul Islam Mir, Arshad Bashir, Mohammad Iqbal Wani
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2016; 2(2): 14-16.
- The Effect of In–Vitro Antibacterial Activity Of Moringa & Tulsi Leaves Extract against Endometritic Repeat Breeding Cross Bred Cow
Sujit Kumar, Manoranjan Prasad Sinha, Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(12): 112-123.
- A study on prevalence of bronchial asthma among school children in field practice area of medical college in Central Karnataka
Arun BJ, Adheep B. Amberkar, Anirudh AT, Sindhu P, Niranjan Nagaraj
. 2015; 2(4): 274-278.
- Effect of television watching on vision of school children in semi urban area of Kashmir
Beenish Mushtaq, Sajad Hamid, M. Nasir Shamas, Muneer Ahmad Masoodi, Iftiqhar Hussain Munshi, Rafiq Mir
. 2014; 2(2): 672-676.
- Study of Mentha piperita against gamma radiation in mice
Pallavi Kaushik, Megha Mathur, Neha Rawat, Tanushree Saxena, Sanjoli Mobar, Punar Dutt Meena
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(4): 285-295.
- Ulnar nerve motor conduction velocity correlates with body mass index in Indian young healthy subjects
Avinash Kumar, Kumar Sarvottam, Raj Kumar Yadav, Ritesh Kumar Netam, Rashmi Yadav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 310-313.
- Intravascular Papillary Endothelial Hyperplasia (Masson’s Hemangioma) Presenting as Soft Tissue Mass in Left Scapular Region-An Unusual Presentation
Meenu Gill, Ashima Batra, Deepika Jain, Veena Gupta, Rajeev Sen, Sumiti Gupta
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(3): 179-183.
- Growth Performance and Survival of Common Carp ( Cyprinus Carpio,Linnaeus 1785) Fingerlings Under Different Fertilizers
Yassine Mubark Ali Gameredinn, Neelam Saharan, Chandra Prakash, V. K. Tiwari
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 235-243.
- Prevalence of abnormal Pap smear during pregnancy in a teaching hospital in South India
Varsha Mishra, Gowri Dorairajan, Siddaraju Neelaiah, Palnivel Chinnakali
. 2015; 4(5): 1296-1299.
- Prevalence of intestinal parasites among patients of a tertiary hospital in Ambala city, Haryana, India
Beena Jad, Sanjay Raina, P. S. Grover
. 2015; 3(12): 3753-3758.
- Role of Nature and Nurture in Individual Behavioural Differences in Children: Literary Evidences from Ayurveda
Nisha Kumari Ojha, Abhimanyu Kumar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(3): 122-135.
- A study of brainstem evoked response audiometry in term neonates with hyperbilirubinemia
Sushma Krishnegowda, Santosh Srinivasiah, Karthik Ramachandra, S. R. Keshavamurthy
. 2016; 3(2): 583-586.
- Surgical significance of variations in anatomy in the biliary region
Ashfaq Ul Hassan, Showqat A. Zargar, Aijaz Malik, Pervez Shah
. 2013; 1(3): 183-187.
- Congenital Pouch Colon: A Rare Variant of Anorectal Malformation: Histopathological Perspective with Brief Review of Literature
Dhiraj B Nikumbh, Kishor Suryawanshi, Sudhir Singhavi, Poonam Pagare, Akshay Surana
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(3): 173-178.
- A study of breastfeeding practices among working women in urban area of Davangere, Karnataka, India
Ashoka A., Shwetha J. H., Mahesh T. K.
. 2016; 3(2): 645-648.
- A comparative study between single incision laparoscopic appendectomy and conventional laparoscopic appendectomy
Mumtaz-ud-Din Wani, Shabir Ahmad Mir, Mohammad Yaqoob, Yawar Watali, Hakim Adil Moheen
. 2016; 3(1): 177-183.
- Characterization of the antibiotic profile of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates from a tertiary care center
Sangeeta Susan Thomas, Sreenath K., Sujeesh Sebastian
. 2016; 4(2): 571-574.
- Fluoride Anticoagulant Vials are Ideal for HbA1c Estimation in India
Devajit Sarmah, Booloo Sharma, Chandan Kr Nath
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(4): 2975-7.
- Antioxidants deficiency: a sensitive indicator of cardiometabolic risk in chronic renal failure?
Pooja S.K. Rai, Sangita Kamath, Amruta A. Bakshi, Smita A. Deokar, Anita B. Rai
. 2013; 1(2): 87-92.
- Study of altered platelet morphology with changes in glycaemic status
Mitakshara Sharma, Sanjeev Narang, S. K. Nema
. 2016; 4(3): 757-761.
- Inter arm systolic blood pressure difference is associated with a high prevalence of cardio vascular diseases
Narsingh Verma, Somesh Raju, Pradeep Kumar, Rina Kumai, Kshitij Bhardwaj
. 2016; 4(4): 1177-1180.
- Open appendicectomy stump: invaginate or not to invaginate?
Mukesh S. Suvera, Ashish H. Kharadi, Unnati S. Asari, Panchshila B. Damor, Mihir T. Shah, Mansukh B. Patel
. 2013; 1(3): 248-251.
- Study of compliance to prescribed lighting standards in hospitals of Delhi NCR, India
Neeraj Garg, Sunil Kant, Shakti Kr Gupta, Ruchi Garg
. 2016; 4(8): 3360-3364.
- Confounding time dependent or not: introspection
Ranadip Chowdhury, Kaushik Sarkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1973-1975.
- Carotid intima media thickness in children with nephrotic syndrome: an observational case control study
Anita Mehta, Shambhavi Mishra, Kaleem Ahmad, Harish Chandra Tiwari, Vijay Singh, Abhishek Singh
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2019; 19(2): 110-116.
- Comparison between intramuscular and intravenous regimen of magnesium sulfate in management of severe preeclampsia and eclampsia
Vaibhav Kanti, Abhilasha Gupta, Shikha Seth, Mona Bajaj, Sunil Kumar, Mukeshvir Singh
. 2015; 4(1): 195-201.
- An Experimental Study of the Effect of Periosteal Stripping on Limb Length in Rabbits
Ramesh Narula, Sultan Ali Sadiq, Balgopal Nair, Kusum Narula
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(2): 94-101.
- Hyaline cartilage at porta hepatis in extrahepatic biliary atresia: metaplasia or choristoma
Poonam Elhence, Arvind Sinha
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2020; 20(1): 73-76.
- Expression and modulation of complement receptor 2 (CR2/CD21) in the pathophysiology of rheumatoid arthritis
Rozaleen Dash, Uma Kumar, Maumita Kanjilal, Nibhriti Das
. 2016; 4(8): 3394-3401.
- Role of neo-adjuvant chemo - radiotherapy in colorectal malignancy
Kandagal Venogopala, Sunil Kumar Venkatappa, Basavaraj Karepgol
. 2016; 3(3): 1360-1363.
- Current advances made in the surgical treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma
Shah Naveed, Hasina Qari, Asma Altaf, Mah Para
. 2015; 2(2): 147-156.
- Blood glucose monitoring in pediatric patients on cardio-pulmonary bypass
Manish Sonkusale, Yogesh N. Zanwar, Deepa Kane, Anil M. Patwardhan
. 2016; 3(2): 530-536.
- Essential criteria for quality OPD services as perceived by patients in a tertiary care hospital in Faridabad City
Pooja Goyal, Deepak Kumar, Shivam Dixit, Suyesh Srivastav, Abhishek Singh
. 2016; 4(2): 441-445.
- Clinical profile of children mechanically ventilated in a pediatric intensive care unit of a limited resource setting
G. Fatima Shirly Anitha, S. Lakshmi, S. Shanthi, C. Danny Darlington, S. Vinoth
. 2016; 3(2): 542-545.
- Pattern of drug abuse along with the criminal and demographic profile of prisoners admitted at the de-addiction facility at a Central Jail in Punjab
Gur Parkash Singh, Rajiv Joshi, Monika Bhardwaj, Sukhpal Singh Brar, Rajinder Kaur, Navdeep Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1103-1110.
- Association of DNA damage and dyslipidemia with polycystic ovarian syndrome
R. Manikkumar, D. Dinesh Roy, Viji Krishnan, T. Vijayakumar
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2013; 3(1): 15-21.
- Self-perceived risk and barriers to cervical cancer screening among patients seeking care at a tertiary care teaching hospital in Tamil Nadu
Lokeshwari Jayaraman, Maheshwari K., Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Avijit Roy, Jayaprakash K., Pooja Goyal
. 2016; 4(3): 766-769.
- Learning Lessons for public health from Polio eradication in India
Dewesh Kumar, Neelesh Kapoor
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 384-386.
- Development and Quality Evaluation of the Wheat Flour Based Quail Meat Enriched Noodles
Dikshali Madhukar More, Sanjaykumar Vitthal Londhe, Dipali Pandurangrao Patil, Amey Sanjay Nemade, Chandrika Karamsingh Chaudharya, Prashant Anand Shinde
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 279-284.
- Enzyme Histochemistry of Hemal Nodes of Indian Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis)
Jaideep Kaur, Opinder Singh, Devendra Pathak
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 249-255.
- Cystatin C: A new biochemical marker in livestock sector
Pravas Ranjan Sahoo, Parthasarathi Swain, Sudhanshu Mohan Nayak, Debasish Kar, Smruti Ranjan Mishra
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(3): 200-205.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW