|37 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Knowledge about Anesthesia and Perception about Anesthesiologists among Patients at a Rural Tertiary Care Hospital: A Cross Sectional Survey
Birva N Khara, Krutika B Rupera, Kinjal R Gondalia, Hemlata V Kamat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 371-373.
- Maximum inspiratory pressure of the patients after open-heart surgery following physiotherapy
Jigar N Mehta, Hemlata Kamat, Jaishree Ganjiwale
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(2): 155-158.
- An Entropy Based Decision Making Problem using Fuzzy Decision Tree Classification of Data Mining
Hemlata Aggarwa, H.D. Arora, Vijay Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(18): 1801-1811.
- A novel cost effective technique of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy with Foley’s catheter: an initial report
Erbaz R. Momin, Manmohan M. Kamat, Sunil Kumar, Amarnath Upadhye
. 2016; 3(3): 1072-1076.
- Outcome of Pregnancies Complicated by Fetal Growth Restriction
Kavita Roy, Hemlata, Najma Bano Sheikh, Pushpa Goswami
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(2): 67-70.
- Clinical study of cardiac diseases during pregnancy
Amitha Vijay Kamat, Swetha Dama
. 2016; 5(3): 855-859.
- Sacrospinous ligament fixation for prevention and treatment of vaginal vault prolapse: a retrospective study of 45 cases
Ramesh Kumar RK, Leena Kamat, Shilpa T., Shruthi Andola
. 2016; 5(11): 4014-4017.
- Rare metastasis of carcinoma ovary
Amitha Kamat, Sahaja Kittur, Mallikarjun G. Hiremath, Swetha Dama
. 2015; 4(1): 243-244.
- Pregnancy outcome in a rare case of complex cyanotic congenital heart disease
Amitha V. Kamat, Sahaja S. Kittur, Mallikarjun G. Hiremath, S. R. Chandana Murthy
. 2015; 4(1): 250-251.
- APPLICATION OF LINEAR PROGRAMMING FOR PROFIT MAXIMIZATION OF A PHARMA COMPANY
Amit Kumar Jain, Hemlata Saxena, Ramakant Bhardwaj, G. V.V. Jagannadha Rao,Ch. Siddharth Nanda
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 1118-1123.
- QUALITY OF LIFE IN PATIENTS WITH PSORIASIS AT A TERTIARY CARE TEACHING HOSPITAL –A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY
Preksha A Barot, Nirmal Y Brahmbhatt, Hemlata V Ninama, Darshan B Kharadi, Supriya D Malhotra
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 93-97.
- Rare case report of metastatic cervical carcinoma
Amitha V. Kamat, Sahaja S. Kittur, Mallikarjun G. Hiremath, Annapurna Sambrani
. 2015; 4(2): 474-476.
- Comparative study of ceruminolytic effect of distilled water and 2% para dichlorobenzene.
V M Hemlata Katiyar, Vincent Prasanna, Elango Dhanapal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 696-699.
- Amniotic membrane as a scaffold in wound healing and diabetic foot ulcer: an experimental technique and recommendations
Jaianand Kannaiyan, SuriyaNarayanan S., Palaniyandi M., Rajangam B., Hemlata Chhabra, Anubhav Pandey
. 2016; 4(8): 3654-3660.
- Observational study of tympanic membrane changes in allergic rhinitis
V. M. Hemlata Katiyar, D. Elango, Vincent Prasanna
. 2016; 4(9): 3977-3981.
- A descriptive study of gender preference and its relation to willingness for sterilization in pregnant women in a tertiary hospital in Goa
Deepa B. Karmali, Guruprasad Pednekar, Radha Valaulikar, Umesh S. Kamat
. 2016; 5(3): 886-889.
- Potential of FTIR Spectroscopy in Chemical Characterization of Termitomyces Pellets
Rosy Agnes D'Souza, Nandkumar Mukund Kamat
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(4): 80-84.
- Effect of age on acute cardiovascular responses to isometric handgrip exercise
Randeep Maan, Vidushi Gupta, Hemlata Badyal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 935-939.
- Evaluation of the effect of Aegle marmelos and Punica granatum in a murine model of dextran sulfate sodium-induced acute colitis
Sandhya K Kamat, Kritarth Naman M Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 312-319.
- Development and optimization of in-situ forming microparticles for long term controlled delivery of deslorelin acetate
Deepak N. Kapoor, Om Prakash Katare, Hemlata Kaurav, Sanju Dhawan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(1): 59-72.
- Maternal morbidity due to unsafe medical abortion in rural practice is just the tip of the iceberg: is it really preventable?
Meena Armo, Kavita Babbar, Hemlata Thakur, Sachin Pandey
. 2015; 4(1): 56-60.
- Survey of different types of anemia
Mital J Gamit, Hemlata S Talwelkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 493-496.
- Incidence of bacterial colonization in the oropharynx of patients with ear, nose and throat infections
Beulah Edwin, Vincent Prasanna, Iyanar Kannan, V M Hemlata Katiyar, Elango Dhanapal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 931-934.
- In vitro anti-amylase activity of some Indian dietary spices
Bhosale Hemlata, Gawali Pornima, Kadam Tukaram, Baisthakur Pankaj
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(4): 70-74.
- Chronic ingestion of bisphenol A decreases the cholinergically evoked and spontaneous contractions of rat uterus in vitro
Hemlata Gupta, Shripad B Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1219-1223.
- Non-Genetic Factors Affecting Morphometric Traits in Marwari Goats under Field Conditions
Hemlata Chouhan, Gyanchand Gahlot, Vijay Kumar Agrawal, Manoj Kumar, Govind Singh Dhakad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 96-105.
- Comparison of cisplatin-based combination chemotherapy with carboplatin-based combination chemotherapy in oral and pharyngeal cancers: an observatory pilot study
Vibha Dhruw, Hemlata Thakur, Lakhan Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 497-499.
- Role of ormeloxifene, a selective estrogen receptor modulator in heavy menstrual bleeding (abnormal uterine bleeding)
Yashodhara Gaur, Hemlata Parashar, Swati Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 834-837.
- Polymorphisms in Exon-1 and Partial Intron-1 of Growth Hormone Gene and its Association with Body Weight Traits in Broiler
Sunita Meena, G. C. Gahlot, U. Pannu, Durga Devi, Hemlata Chouhan, M. Ashraf, Hiteshwar Singh Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 114-119.
- Genetic Analysis of Intron 2 of Muscling Gene Myostatin (MSTN) and its Association with Body Weight in Marwari Sheep
Govind Singh Dhakad, Gyanchand Gahlot, H. K. Narula, Vijay Kumar Agrawal, Mohammed Ashraf, Manoj Kumar, Hemlata Chouhan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 195-202.
- Influence of age and body mass index on nerve conduction velocity in median nerve and relation among them in the healthy population of Indore region
Hemlata Chaurasia, Abhishek Kumar, Anjali Prasad, Onjal Taywade
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 485-488.
- Assessment of knowledge practice gap regarding sanitary toilet - A hospital based cross-sectional study
Shailesh Keshaorao Kawale, Hemlata Thakur, Vivek Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 765-769.
- Comparison of conventional and molecular methods in diagnosis of extrapulmonary (cutaneous) tuberculosis in a tertiary care hospital in Delhi
Hemlata Lall, NP Singh, Meenakshi Chaudhary, Igbal R Kaur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 102-108.
- Morbidity and mortality trend and pattern of cancer in newly started cancer unit of tertiary care hospital in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Hemlata Thakur, Shailesh Keshaorao Kawale, Vibha Dhruw, Lakhan Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(8): 638-642.
- Incidence of various clinico-morphological variants of cutaneous tuberculosis and its drug susceptibility pattern-Delhi based study
Hemlata Lall, N P Singh, Meenakshi Chaudhary, I R Kaur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 143-146.
- Prevalence of Clinical Diseases in Crossbred Frieswal Bulls at an Organized Bull Rearing Unit
Naimi Chand, Ajayvir Singh Sirohi, Shrikant Tyagi, Ankur Sharma, Hemlata, Devendra Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(4): 90-97.
- Student perceptions on activity-based learning in physiology
Meena Parekh, Hemlata Munjappa, Smita Shinde, Surekha Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 590-593.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW