|68 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Vitamin D Supplementation in Patients with Iron Deficiency Anaemia: A Systematic Review and a Meta-Analysis
Roopa Satyanarayan Basutkar, Tenzin Tsundue, Hema Siva, Anju Rose, Sivasankaran Ponnusankar
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2019; 10(1): 1-10.
- Alirocumab in Combination with Statins for CVD Risk Reduction: An Evidential Review
Roopa Basutkar Satyanarayan, Hema Siva, Tsundue Tenzin, Rayes Ahmed, Raja Durai, Sivasankaran Ponnusankar
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2019; 10(1): 32-41.
- Synthesis and characterization of chitosan/potato peel powder-based hydrogel and its in vitro antimicrobial activity
Kulsum Neha, Rajagopal Anitha, Rajakannu Subashini, Amirthakadeswaran Natarajan, T. M. Sridhar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(9): 66-71.
- Higher Division of the Brachial Artery: A Case report
Hema Nidugala, Shivarama Chembarpu, Ramakrishna Avadhani, Sujatha D’Costa
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 119-121.
- Process Documentation of Community Diagnosis Posting in a Teaching Medical Institution: Learning the Process of Community Based Learning of Medical Undergraduates
Nishanthini Anbarasan, Shib Sekhar Datta, Hema priya S., Nitesh Mangal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 143-148.
- Interpretation of Full Scan Atmospheric Pressure Ionization Mass Spectra (MS) and Collision Induced Dissociation Fragmentation Spectra (MS/MS) of Small Organic Molecules – A Mini Review
Dev Kant Shandilya, Peter Edward Joseph, Venkata Siva Satyanarayana Kantamreddi
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2017; 8(1): 48-51.
- Xanthogranulomatous cholecystitis: A pathologist perspective
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 738-741.
- Customized Digital Logic Circuit based design for Physical Unclonable Function
Poorna Chander Reddy, M. Siva Kumar, B. Murali Krishna, Syed Inthiyaz, Sk. Hasane Ahammad
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(5): 192-199.
- Effect of active smoking on glucose tolerance and lipid profile
Deepak N Parchwani, Amit A Upadhyah, Dussa Hema Chandan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 20-25.
- Mixed germ cell tumour complicated by pulmonary thromboembolism: a case report
Hema Priya Kukreja, Prathap Talwar, Ambarish Bhandiwad
. 2016; 5(4): 1242-1244.
- Histopathological study of cutaneous and soft tissue fungal infections
Siva Kaliyamoorthy, Sowmya Srinivasan
. 2016; 4(6): 1933-1937.
- A prospective, comparative, observational study of quality of spinal anaesthesia with 0.5% and 0.75% plain isobaric ropivacaine in lower abdomen and lower limb surgeries
Hema B. Gupta, Sumit N. Amilkanthwar
. 2016; 4(8): 3134-3140.
- Ectopic pregnancy: a cause for maternal morbidity
Priyadarshini B., Padmasri R., Jnaneshwari T. L., Sowmya K. P., Urvashi Bhatara, Hema V.
. 2016; 5(3): 700-704.
- Retrograde jejunogastric intussusception: a single-institution experience over two decades
Siva Gavini, Silpa Kadiyala
. 2016; 3(4): 2003-2006.
- Clinical study on post operative analgesia and pain management of patients undergoing elective surgeries
Siva Rama Krishna Rao Mukiri
. 2015; 2(4): 475-479.
- Intravenous paracetamol infusion versus intramuscular tramadol as an intrapartum labor analgesic
Hema Mohan, Rekha Ramappa, Sandesh M., Akash B. K.
. 2015; 4(6): 1726-1729.
- PPIUCD versus interval IUCD (380a) insertion: a comparative study in a referral hospital of Karnataka, India
Hema Mohan, Rekha Ramappa, Sandesh M., Akash B. K.
. 2015; 4(6): 1730-1732.
- Comparison of antiemetic activity of palonosetron with granisetron in postoperative nausea and vomiting after laparoscopic gynaecological surgeries
Smita S. Lele, Hema B. Gupta, Sharath Patel, Bharati A. Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(9): 3685-3693.
- Role of pulse oximetry in screening newborns for congenital heart disease at 1 hour and 24 hours after birth
Padmapriya Siva, Bharathi Senthilvelan, Harini Gopalakrishnan, Sellaraman Subramanian
. 2016; 3(2): 631-634.
- Detection of vancomycin susceptibility among clinical isolates of MRSA by using minimum inhibitory concentration method
P. Sreenivasulu Reddy, Maria Sindhura John, P. Vasundhara Devi, B. Siva Prasad Reddy
. 2015; 3(6): 1378-1382.
- Pathological study of non-neoplastic skin lesions by punch biopsy
Vijay Sreedhar Veldurthy, Chandrakumar Shanmugam, Nelluri Sudhir, Ommini Sirisha, Charan Paul Motupalli, Narsing Rao, Siva Ram Reddy, Narasimha Rao
. 2015; 3(8): 1985-1988.
- Role of oral misoprostol 600 mcg in active management of third stage of labour: a comparative study with carboprost 125 mcg, intramuscular
Rekha Ramappa, Hema Mohan, Lepakshi B. Gurusiddappa
. 2015; 3(4): 905-907.
- Ruptured ectopic pregnancy in the rudimentary horn of bicornuate uterus: a case report
Hema S. Patil, Neha Gupta
. 2014; 3(1): 248-250.
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus co-infection in human immunodeficiency virus infected patients at a tertiary care hospital in South India
C. Siva Kalyani, N. Lakshmi, Koripella Rama Lakshmi, V. Ashok Kumar, Sulakshana Sony Cheemala
. 2015; 3(8): 2041-2045.
- Reasons for Decreasing Indigenous Cattle Population and Interventions in its Conservation- A Perceptual Study of Field Veterinarians in Karnataka
Balaraju Bharemara Lingaraju, Hema Tripathi, Jyoti Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 213-223.
- Role of vitamin D in iron metabolism, a pilot study
Uma Pandey, Hema Divakar
. 2015; 4(5): 1494-1498.
- A study of stress hyperglycemia and its relationship with the neurological outcome in patients presenting with acute ischemic stroke
Siva Ranganathan Green, Lokesh S., Tony Kadavanu Mathew, Jayasingh K., Ragupathy S.
. 2016; 3(3): 546-551.
- Block the Bite by Mosquito Net: Farmer’s Innovation in Protecting the Livestock
Balaraju Bharemara Lingaraju, Hema Tripathi, Manjunathachar Haranahalli Vasanthachar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 267-270.
- Economic Contribution of Backyard Piggery in the Livelihood Security of Tribal Families of Assam
Janmoni Shyam , Hema Tripathi , Bharemar Lingaraju Balaraju
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 135-143.
- Alpha methyldopa induced hepatotoxicity in pregnancy
Padmasri Ramalingappa, Hema V. Aradhya, Nagabushan Hanumantharaya, Priyadarshini Bolarigowda
. 2014; 3(3): 805-807.
- GC-MS characterization of n-hexane soluble compounds of Cyperus rotundus L. rhizomes
Hema Nidugala, Ramakrishna Avadhani, Ashwini Prabhu, Ravishankar Basavaiah, K N Sunil Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 096-100.
- Spatial distribution of dengue fever incidence in Kerala state – A retrospective study
Mudavath Siva Durga Prasad Nayak, K A Narayan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 430-439.
- Antibacterial potential of fungal endophytes isolated from Boerhaavia diffusa L.
Murali Mahadevamurthy, Hema Puttaswamy, Thriveni M. Channappa, Manjula Sidappa, Prathibha Madegowda, Jayaramu S. Chikkamanchegowda, Amruthesh K. Nagaraj
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 216-221.
- In vitro cytotoxic activity of rhizome extracts of Cyperus rotundus (L.) against colon carcinoma and Ehrlich ascites carcinoma
Hema Nidugala, Ramakrishna Avadhani, Ashwini Prabhu, Ravishankar Basavaiah
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 172-175.
- An Analysis of Dhatu Varga in Bhava Prakasa Nighantu
Siva Panuganti, Vinaya Ballakur, J.S.R.A. Prasad
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(1): 40-50.
- Awareness and risk perception to climate variability among Baiga and Gond tribes in Chhattisgarh state of India
Jayshri Nema, Hema Tripathi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(4): 49-57.
- Availability, Approachability and Extent of Use of Breeding Services Delivered by State Department of Animal Husbandry (SDAH) in Murrah Breeding Tract of Haryana
Rekha Yadav , Hema Tripathi, Parveen Kumar, Nukala Ramesh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(10): 139-147.
- Prevalence of Self Reported Occupational Health Hazards and Preventive Measures Followed by Male and Female Workers in Livestock Rearing in Uttar Pradesh: A Study of Rural India
Hema Tripathi, Bhupendra Nath Tripathi, Vishwa Bharti Dixit
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 149-164.
- Appendicitis in pregnancy: management
Mohan S. V. S., Hema Mohan, Sahil Mehta, Swati Prabhu, Akarsh S. Rajput
. 2014; 2(2): 532-535.
- Histomorphometry of umbilical vessels of intrauterine growth restricted neonates
Sangeeta S. Kotrannavar, Veereshkumar S. Shirol, Hema A. Dhumale, Rajendra S. Humbarwadi
. 2016; 5(1): 129-134.
- Prevalence of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder among urban school children
Rajeshwari Mannapur, Govindaraj Munirathnam, Mallapa Hyarada, Siva Saranappa Sri Bylagoudar
. 2016; 3(1): 240-242.
- Panorama of neoplasms of upper GI tract: a 5 year research study
T.C.S. Suman Kumar, P. Venkata Ramana Babu, E. Sudhakar Reddy, B. Anuradha, B.V. Saiprasad, V. Siva Sankara Naik, K. Kavitha, M. Swarnabala
. 2015; 3(6): 1313-1320.
- Prevalence of menstrual irregularities in correlation with body fat among students of selected colleges in a district of Tamil Nadu, India
Sherly Deborah G, Siva Priya D V, Rama Swamy C
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(7): 740-743.
- Fatal phenytoin-induced Stevens–Johnson syndrome in an elderly person with metastatic lung carcinoma
Asha Madaiah, Hema Narasimhe Gowda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(2): 175-177.
- Pharmacological Effects of Polyalthia cerasoides (Roxb.) Bedd.: a brief Review
Siva Kumar Tekuri, Sivarama Krishana Pasupuleti, Kranthi Kumar Konidala, Neeraja Pabbaraju,
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2019; 10(1): 38-49.
- Constraints in Availing Breeding Services from State Department of Animal Husbandry, Haryana- A Perceptual Study of Buffalo Owners
Rekha Yadav, Hema Tripathi, Parveen Kumar, Naresh Kumar, Nukala Ramesh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 140-148.
- A randomized open-label study to compare the effects of amlodipine and cilnidipine on heart rate and proteinuria in subjects with hypertension with proteinuria
Ajay D Shanbhag, Hema Narasimhe Gowda, Laxmegowda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1485-1490.
- Study of various congenital anomalies in fetal and neonatal autopsy
V. Siva Sankara Naik, P. Venkata Ramana Babu, E. Sudhakar Reddy, B. V. Sai Prasad, B. Anu Radha1, Neeraja Myreddy1, T. C. Suman1, T. Bharathi
. 2015; 3(5): 1114-1121.
- Assessment of knowledge and adherence to therapy among chronic kidney disease patients attending nephrology department of tertiary care hospital, Kurnool city, Andhra Pradesh
T Siva Kala, Arepalli Sreedevi, M V Hari Prasad, P N Jikki
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(3): 223-229.
- Phytochemical and Pharmacological activities of Solanum surattense Burm. f. A review
Siva Kumar Tekuri, Sivarama Krishna Pasupuleti, Kranthi Kumar Konidala, Shobha Rani Amuru, Purusotham Bassaiahgari, Neeraja Pabbaraju
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(3): 126-136.
- A comparative study of platelet parameters in end stage renal disease patients undergoing haemodialysis and healthy individuals
Lokesh S., Siva Ranganathan Green, Tony Kadavanu Mathew, Hemachandar R., Arun Kumar, Shashank Rakesh Tiwari, Amirtha Lakshmi, Ezhumalai G.
. 2016; 3(3): 559-563.
- RP-HPLC-PDA method development and validation for the analysis of Tadalafil in bulk, pharmaceutical dosage forms and in-vitro dissolution samples
Aziz Unnisa, Yogesh Babu, Santosh kumar suggu, Siva Chaitanya
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(12): 072-076.
- Assessment of film forming potential of Cordia dichotoma fruit mucilage (Boraginaceae): Alfuzosin hydrochloride as a drug of choice
Lohithasu Duppala, Sarada Anepu, Hema Naga Durga Divvela, Rajya Lakshmi Teku
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(5): 036-043.
- Prevalence and risk factors for opportunistic infections in HIV patients who developed adverse drug reactions (ADRs) to antiretroviral therapy (ART) in a tertiary-care teaching hospital
Kolar Bylappa Bhuvana, Narasimhe Gowda Hema, Rajesh T Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 200-206.
- Perception towards Mental Illness in Southern Tamil Nadu-A Cross Sectional Study
Krishnaleela G, Siva P M, Christina Mary Jose, Deepak Kabilan, Chitra P, Dharsini G V, Dhivyabharathi S B
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(9): 485-490.
- Homology modeling and ligand interaction of human trafficking protein particle complex subunit 3-like protein and its correlation with Alzheimer’s disease
K. Venkata Sri Krishna, M. Uday Kiran, D. Siva Rama Prasad, G. Anusha, V. Mohana Rao, G. Manoj
. 2011; 1(1): 21-24.
- Documentation of ethnomedicinal information and antimicrobial validation of Thespesia populnea used by Yanadi tribe of Ganugapenta village, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh, India
Nataru Savithramma, Pulicherla Yugandhar, Pallipati Suvarnalatha Devi, Sade Ankanna, Damai Suhrulatha, Koya Siva Prasad, Ramakrishanan Ranjani, Nagoji Nagaraju, Kummara Madhava Chetty
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(2): 158-169.
- Perceptions of Dravyaguna students about Small Group Teaching and Classroom Teaching
Meena Shamrao Deogade, Siva Rama Prasad Kethamakka, Arati Panchabai , Sonali P Chalakh, Priti R Desai
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(3): 67-78.
- Improvement of Antimicrobial Metabolites by Saccharothrix flava VSM-3 Using Full Factorial Design and Chemotype Analysis
Ushakiranmayi Managamuri, Muvva Vijayalakshmi, Venkata Siva Rama Rama Krishna Ganduri, Satish Babu Rajulapati, Sudhakar Poda
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(1): 16-25.
- Evaluation of microbiological profile and antibiogram of aerobic bacteria isolated from pus samples
Pilli Hema Prakash Kumari, Purimitla Usha Rani, Payala Vijaya Lakshmi
. 2018; 8(1): 26-35.
- Role of zinc on lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status in liver and muscle tissues of rats under ammonium sulfate-induced stress
Yuvaranjani Gali, Siva Kumar Tekuri, Neeraja Pabbaraju
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 695-699.
- Ethnomedicinal studies on plants used by Yanadi tribe of Chandragiri reserve forest area, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Nataru Savithramma, Pulicherla Yugandhar, Koya Siva Prasad, Sade Ankanna, Kummara Madhava Chetty
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(1): 49-56.
- Association of stress with heart rate variability in different phases of the menstrual cycle
Madhurima Pullaganti, Siva Kumar A V, Maruthy K N, John Preetham Gurja, Kiran Kumar Chintala
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(3): 256-260.
- Isolation and Identification of Dermatophilus in Bovine from Andhra Pradesh
Siva Prasad, D. Rani Prameela, Sreenivasulu Daggupati, Vijaya Lakshmi, Karthik Akshintala
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(11): 39-45.
- Organ Embalming by Perfusion Technique: A Humane Alternative for Animal Sacrifice in Veterinary Education
Kishore Venkata Satya Puppala , M. P. S. Tomar, Archana Kantepudi, N. K. B. Raju , Siva Rama Krishna Nelapati
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(8): 237-242.
- Prevalence of risk factors for cardiovascular disease among adults older than 30 years in a rural area in central Kerala, India
Binu Areekal, Anitha Bhaskar, Lal Antony, Siva Paramasivam Mahendaran, Rosin George, Mishal Darley Joseph, Parveen Baabi Madathiparambil Abdul Khader, Nishna Thyparambil Haneefa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1655-1660.
- Study on awareness about vector borne diseases and education about preventive measures in rural field practice areas of Kurnool medical college, Kurnool
Arepalli Sreedevi, Rutesh Vardhan Burru, Guthi Visweswara Rao, Padmasri Yalamanchili, Cynthia Subhaprada, Vijaya Kumari, Siva Kala, Aruna MS
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1803-1807.
- Assessment of psychomotor skills using finger pulse guided biofeedback tool in young medical students
Chintala Kiran Kumar, A. V. Siva Kumar, Pullaganti Madhurima, K. N. Maruthy, Gurja John Preetham,
Annals of Medical Physiology. 2018; 2(4): 36-39.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW