|85 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Xanthogranulomatous cholecystitis: A pathologist perspective
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 738-741.
- Screening of Enrofloxacin and Its Metabolite Ciprofloxacin Residues by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography in Cow Milk of District Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand
M. Srinivasu, Abul Hasan Ahmad, Nirbhay Kumar, Disha Pant, Wasif Ahmad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 140-145.
- In Vitro Propagation of Rhododendron griffithianum Wt.: An Endangered Rhododendron Species of Sikkim Himalaya
Kaushal Kumar Singh, Mithilesh Singh, Archana Chettri
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(2): 072-075.
- Demographic, clinical profile of severe acute malnutrition and our experience of nutrition rehabilitation centre at children hospital Srinagar Kashmir
Syed Tariq A, Suhail Ahamad Naik, Wasim Rafiq A, Rehana Saleem
. 2015; 2(3): 233-237.
- Comparative Study of Morphometric Characteristics of Rohu and Jayanti Rohu Under Captive Conditions in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand
Lovedeep Sharma, Bonika Pant, Ekta Tamta, R.N Ram
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 239-245.
- Existing Breeding Management Practices Followed by Pantja Goat Keepers in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand
Balbir Singh Khadda, Brijesh Singh, Devrat Singh, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Jawahar Lal Singh, Chandra Bhan Singh, Aashaq Hussain Dar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 71-79.
- Necessity of Dairy Farming in Gairsain Area of Garhwal Himalayas
Sheetal Chanyal , Nidhi Sharma , R. K. Srivastava , Monika Chhimwal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(10): 185-191.
- Prevalence of Vitamin D3 insufficiency among rural ethnic population of Tripura and its association with type-2 diabetes mellitus
Bidhan Goswami, Swapan Sarkar, Taranga Reang, Santosh Reang, Shauli Sengupta, Bhaskar Bhattacharjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 806-810.
- Pseudo-outbreak of Burkholderia cepacia blood stream infections in intensive care units of a super-speciality hospital: A cross-sectional study
Mohit Bhatia, Poonam Sood Loomba, Bibhabati Mishra, Vinita Dogra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1139-1144.
- Gross Morphological and Morphometrical Studies on the First and Second Coccygeal Vertebrae of Blue Bull (Boselaphus tragocamelus)
Srinivas Sathapathy, Balwinder Singh Dhote, Dwipjyoti Mahanta, Tamilselvan Selvaraju, Meena Mrigesh, Suman Kumari Joshi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 191-197.
- Effect of Probiotic, Prebiotic and Synbiotic on Hematological Parameters of Crossbred Calves
Aashaq Hussain Dar, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Jyoti Palod, Kurat -ul- Ain, Nitesh Kumar, Faisal Farooq, Balbir Singh Khadda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 127-136.
- Kid Coccidiosis and Associated Heamato-Biochemical Changes in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand
Wani Ilyas, Jawahar Lal Singh, Amit Prasad, Suhaib Ul-Haq Khan, Anand Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 123-129.
- Need of Safety in Ayurvedic Medicine
K K Pant
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(4): 122-122.
- Higher Division of the Brachial Artery: A Case report
Hema Nidugala, Shivarama Chembarpu, Ramakrishna Avadhani, Sujatha D’Costa
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 119-121.
- Process Documentation of Community Diagnosis Posting in a Teaching Medical Institution: Learning the Process of Community Based Learning of Medical Undergraduates
Nishanthini Anbarasan, Shib Sekhar Datta, Hema priya S., Nitesh Mangal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 143-148.
- Assessment of Mother’s Knowledge and Practices Regarding Adverse Events Following Immunization of Their Children in a Rural Area of Tripura
Anjan Datta, Subrata Baidya, Shampa Das, Chanda Mog, Srabani Datta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 159-163.
- Studies on physical and rheological properties of cervico-vaginal mucus during early pregnancy in buffaloes (Bubalus bubalis)
Veenapani Sharma, Shiv Prasad, H. P. Gupta
. 2013; 6(8): 508-511.
- Vitamin D Supplementation in Patients with Iron Deficiency Anaemia: A Systematic Review and a Meta-Analysis
Roopa Satyanarayan Basutkar, Tenzin Tsundue, Hema Siva, Anju Rose, Sivasankaran Ponnusankar
. 2019; 10(1): 1-10.
- Combined PET-CT and PET-MR: technical innovations
Srivasan Senthamizhchelvan, Gauri Shankar Pant
. 2012; 2(1): 4-12.
- Isolation and identification of Shigella spp. from human fecal samples collected from Pantnagar, India
Abhishek Gaurav, S P Singh, J.P.S. Gill, Rajeev Kumar, Deepak Kumar
. 2013; 6(7): 376-379.
- Effect of active smoking on glucose tolerance and lipid profile
Deepak N Parchwani, Amit A Upadhyah, Dussa Hema Chandan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 20-25.
- Alirocumab in Combination with Statins for CVD Risk Reduction: An Evidential Review
Roopa Basutkar Satyanarayan, Hema Siva, Tsundue Tenzin, Rayes Ahmed, Raja Durai, Sivasankaran Ponnusankar
. 2019; 10(1): 32-41.
- Colostrum- Immunomodulator and Health Promoter for Dairy Calves
Uma Kant Verma, Ajeet Singh, Nadeem Shah, Hanuman Prasad Yadav, Ashish Kumar Ghosh, Sunil Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 14-20.
- In Silico Docking analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis potential targets AftB and EmbA with selected phytochemicals
DEVVRET*, KUMUD PANT, ASHISH THAPLIYAL, NEEMA TUFCHI
. 2017; 7(2): 15-22.
- Mixed germ cell tumour complicated by pulmonary thromboembolism: a case report
Hema Priya Kukreja, Prathap Talwar, Ambarish Bhandiwad
. 2016; 5(4): 1242-1244.
- Bioinformatics approach toward the Identification of Binding Pockets of Rice Metallothionein and its interaction with the heavy metals
DEVVRET, PRAVEEN KUMAR, KUMUD PANT, ASHISH THAPLIYAL, NEEMA TUFCHI
. 2017; 7(2): 08-14.
- A prospective, comparative, observational study of quality of spinal anaesthesia with 0.5% and 0.75% plain isobaric ropivacaine in lower abdomen and lower limb surgeries
Hema B. Gupta, Sumit N. Amilkanthwar
. 2016; 4(8): 3134-3140.
- Use of essential oils in poultry nutrition: A new approach
Gopal Krishan, Asmita Narang
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(4): 156-162.
- Mounting AIDS Awareness Through Educational Intervention: How Effective Can It Be?
Parul Sharma, Shaili Vyas, Anuradha Davey, Kajal Srivastava, Bhawana Pant
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 151-155.
- Smallest Organism; Highest Threat
Amit Pant, Rupesh Chikhale, Pankaj Wadibhasme, Sunil Menghani, Pramod Khedekar
Materia Socio Medica. 2012; 24(4): 268-273.
- Prevalence of helminthes in small ruminants in Tarai region of Uttarakhand
Kripali Pant, M.K.S. Rajput, Jitendra Kumar, Shivani Sahu, Vandna, Rajkumari and Pritee Gangwar
. 2009; 2(7): 265-266.
- Ectopic pregnancy: a cause for maternal morbidity
Priyadarshini B., Padmasri R., Jnaneshwari T. L., Sowmya K. P., Urvashi Bhatara, Hema V.
. 2016; 5(3): 700-704.
- Phytochemical screening and study of anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities of extracts from stem wood of Pterocarpus marsupium Roxburgh
Dipak Raj Pant, Narayan Dutt Pant, Dil Bahadur Saru, Uday Narayan Yadav, Dharma Prasad Khanal
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(2): 170-176.
- Adolescence: the Dilemma of Transition
Bhawana Pant, Anuj Vaish, Parul Sharma, Anuradha Davey, Rahul Bansal, Harinder Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 125-131.
- Intravenous paracetamol infusion versus intramuscular tramadol as an intrapartum labor analgesic
Hema Mohan, Rekha Ramappa, Sandesh M., Akash B. K.
. 2015; 4(6): 1726-1729.
- PPIUCD versus interval IUCD (380a) insertion: a comparative study in a referral hospital of Karnataka, India
Hema Mohan, Rekha Ramappa, Sandesh M., Akash B. K.
. 2015; 4(6): 1730-1732.
- Comparison of antiemetic activity of palonosetron with granisetron in postoperative nausea and vomiting after laparoscopic gynaecological surgeries
Smita S. Lele, Hema B. Gupta, Sharath Patel, Bharati A. Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(9): 3685-3693.
- A cross-sectional study to assess the immunization coverage and vaccine dropout rates among 12 to 23 months old children in a rural area of Tripura
Anjan Datta, Chanda Mog, Shampa Das, Srabani Datta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 394-397.
- Epidemiological Studies on Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR) in Different Parts of India
Kollannur, Justin Davis, Syam, Radhika and Chauhan, R. S.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(5): 21-27.
- Screen Out Anaemia Among Adolescent Boys as Well!
Dheeraj Gupta, Bhawana Pant, Ranjeeta Kumari, Monika Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 20-25.
- Role of oral misoprostol 600 mcg in active management of third stage of labour: a comparative study with carboprost 125 mcg, intramuscular
Rekha Ramappa, Hema Mohan, Lepakshi B. Gurusiddappa
. 2015; 3(4): 905-907.
- Ruptured ectopic pregnancy in the rudimentary horn of bicornuate uterus: a case report
Hema S. Patil, Neha Gupta
. 2014; 3(1): 248-250.
- Reasons for Decreasing Indigenous Cattle Population and Interventions in its Conservation- A Perceptual Study of Field Veterinarians in Karnataka
Balaraju Bharemara Lingaraju, Hema Tripathi, Jyoti Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 213-223.
- Papillary muscle and left ventricular trabecular calcification in rheumatic mitral stenosis
Rohit Kumar, Chirantan Mangukia, Muhhamed Abid Geelani
. 2015; 3(2): 509-510.
- Hypoglycemic and Antioxidant Effects of a Polyherbal Formulation in Alloxan Induced Diabetic Rats
Devendra Kumar Katiyar, Anju Mehrotra, Kamlesh Kumar Pant
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(4): 134-139.
- Role of vitamin D in iron metabolism, a pilot study
Uma Pandey, Hema Divakar
. 2015; 4(5): 1494-1498.
- Polymerase Chain Reaction using the MPB64 fragment for detection of mycobacterium tuberculosis complex DNA in suspected TB cases
Ritambhara Aryal, Anil K. Sah, Deepak S. Paudel, Bishnu Joshi, Sunil P. Lekhak, Reema Rajbhandari, Bal Hari Poudel, Bijaya Pant, Ganesh Prasad Neupane, Basant Pant
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1421-1424.
- Sarcoma botryoides in a 14 year old girl: a rare case
Salil Bindu Chakrabarty, Atanu Sarkar, Jayanta Ray, Maureen Prativa Tigga
. 2015; 4(3): 927-929.
- Histopathological study of cutaneous form of Avipoxvirus infection in Jungle crow (Corvus macrorhynchos)
Sumit Joshi, Mir Mudasir, Deepesh Sharma, Rashmi Singh
. 2012; 5(10): 628-630.
- Henoch schonlein purpura in pregnancy: a lesser known phenomenon
Salil Bindu Chakrabarti, Maureen Prativa Tigga, Jayanta Ray, Amulya Debbarma
. 2015; 4(4): 1227-1230.
- Road Safety: Knowledge, practice and determinants among undergraduate medical students of Agartala Government Medical College & Govinda Ballabh Pant hospital
Taranga Reang, Amar Tripura
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 911-915.
- Febrile convulsions in preschool children Kashmir India
Suhail Ahmad Naik, Muzafar Ahmad Jan, Wasim A. Rafiq, Syed Tariq Ahmad, Mudasir Maqbool
. 2015; 2(3): 213-215.
- Necrotising myometrial granulomas leading to postpartal hemorrhage: an extremely unusual presentation
Mansi Chandna, Meeta Singh, Garima Singh, Leela Pant
. 2016; 5(8): 2875-2877.
- Immunization against Paratuberculosis - Current Perspectives
Syam, Radhika*, Kollannur, J. D. , Remya, V., Kutty, M. V. H., Rajan, L. S ., Gopal, A and Das, P.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(5): 1-6.
- Block the Bite by Mosquito Net: Farmer’s Innovation in Protecting the Livestock
Balaraju Bharemara Lingaraju, Hema Tripathi, Manjunathachar Haranahalli Vasanthachar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 267-270.
- A rare case of chronic ectopic pregnancy mimicking ovarian tumor: a diagnostic dilemma
Maureen Prativa Tigga, Salil Bindu Chakraborty, Jayanta Ray, Sourish Debbarma, Amulya Debbarma
. 2015; 4(3): 918-920.
- Economic Contribution of Backyard Piggery in the Livelihood Security of Tribal Families of Assam
Janmoni Shyam , Hema Tripathi , Bharemar Lingaraju Balaraju
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 135-143.
- Alpha methyldopa induced hepatotoxicity in pregnancy
Padmasri Ramalingappa, Hema V. Aradhya, Nagabushan Hanumantharaya, Priyadarshini Bolarigowda
. 2014; 3(3): 805-807.
- Stress and mental health problems in 1st year medical students: a survey of two medical colleges in Kanpur, India
Shivendra Jena, Harish Chandra Tiwari
. 2015; 3(1): 130-134.
- GC-MS characterization of n-hexane soluble compounds of Cyperus rotundus L. rhizomes
Hema Nidugala, Ramakrishna Avadhani, Ashwini Prabhu, Ravishankar Basavaiah, K N Sunil Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 096-100.
- In vitro cytotoxic activity of rhizome extracts of Cyperus rotundus (L.) against colon carcinoma and Ehrlich ascites carcinoma
Hema Nidugala, Ramakrishna Avadhani, Ashwini Prabhu, Ravishankar Basavaiah
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 172-175.
- Antibacterial potential of fungal endophytes isolated from Boerhaavia diffusa L.
Murali Mahadevamurthy, Hema Puttaswamy, Thriveni M. Channappa, Manjula Sidappa, Prathibha Madegowda, Jayaramu S. Chikkamanchegowda, Amruthesh K. Nagaraj
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 216-221.
- Awareness and risk perception to climate variability among Baiga and Gond tribes in Chhattisgarh state of India
Jayshri Nema, Hema Tripathi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(4): 49-57.
- Availability, Approachability and Extent of Use of Breeding Services Delivered by State Department of Animal Husbandry (SDAH) in Murrah Breeding Tract of Haryana
Rekha Yadav , Hema Tripathi, Parveen Kumar, Nukala Ramesh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(10): 139-147.
- Prevalence of Self Reported Occupational Health Hazards and Preventive Measures Followed by Male and Female Workers in Livestock Rearing in Uttar Pradesh: A Study of Rural India
Hema Tripathi, Bhupendra Nath Tripathi, Vishwa Bharti Dixit
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 149-164.
- Hepatoprotective Effect of Coscinium fenestratum in Experimentally Induced Hepatotoxicity in Cockerels and its Characterization
Praveen Kumar, Santosh Kumar Shukla
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 172-179.
- Appendicitis in pregnancy: management
Mohan S. V. S., Hema Mohan, Sahil Mehta, Swati Prabhu, Akarsh S. Rajput
. 2014; 2(2): 532-535.
- Histomorphometry of umbilical vessels of intrauterine growth restricted neonates
Sangeeta S. Kotrannavar, Veereshkumar S. Shirol, Hema A. Dhumale, Rajendra S. Humbarwadi
. 2016; 5(1): 129-134.
- Study on association of polymorphism of CYP450 2D6 with head and neck cancer and treatment response in patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy paclitaxel, cisplatin, 5fu (TPF) followed by chemoradiation
Divyesh Kumar, Mohan Chand Pant, Devendra Parmar, Sudhir Singh, Madanlal Brahmabhatt
. 2014; 2(2): 585-591.
- Congenital corrected transposition of great arteries with situs solitus, dextrocardia and pulmonary stenosis
Ansul Kumar, Sanjay Kalra, Ajit Padhy, Vijay K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1021-1022.
- Prevalence of microalbuminuria in patients with non-diabetic acute ischemic stroke
Muralidhara N, Ravindra Rajanna, Shivakumar Varakanahalli, Vijay Kumar Goyal
. 2015; 3(4): 954-957.
- Fatal phenytoin-induced Stevens–Johnson syndrome in an elderly person with metastatic lung carcinoma
Asha Madaiah, Hema Narasimhe Gowda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(2): 175-177.
- Constraints in Availing Breeding Services from State Department of Animal Husbandry, Haryana- A Perceptual Study of Buffalo Owners
Rekha Yadav, Hema Tripathi, Parveen Kumar, Naresh Kumar, Nukala Ramesh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 140-148.
- A randomized open-label study to compare the effects of amlodipine and cilnidipine on heart rate and proteinuria in subjects with hypertension with proteinuria
Ajay D Shanbhag, Hema Narasimhe Gowda, Laxmegowda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1485-1490.
- Role of ozone nuleolysis in management of discogenic pain in lumbar and lumbosacral disc prolapse
Kuldeep Yadav, Priyesh Bhaskar, Anita Jagetia, Mohd. Kaif
. 2016; 3(4): 2092-2097.
- Hirudotherapy /Leech therapy: Applications and Indications in Surgery
Swaid Abdullah, Latief M. Dar, Adil Rashid, Anita Tewari
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2012; 1(3): 172-180.
- A simple cost effective method for mass propagation of Chrysanthemum morifolium and antibacterial activity assessment of in vitro raised plantlets
Manu Pant, Ankita Lal, Rashi Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(7): 103-111.
- Effect of GA3 treatments and sowing conditions on ex-situ seed germination of Oroxylum indicum (L) Benth. Ex Kurz: A threatened high value medicinal plant
Aseesh Pandey, Ngalengshim Ngashangva, Sushma Tamta
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(3): 9-14.
- Effect of Jaggery Filter Cake Supplementation on Growth Performance of Large White Yorkshire Grower Pigs
B. H. M. Patel , Sanjay Kumar , S. B. Prasanna, Ravindra Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 49-56.
- Integrating Business-to-Business Customers in Original Equipment Manufacturers’ Supply Chain through Information Systems Integration
Rajesh Sethi, Somendra Pant, Anju Sethi
European Journal of Management Studies. 2017; 22(2): 125-162.
- Effect of television watching on vision of school children in semi urban area of Kashmir
Beenish Mushtaq, Sajad Hamid, M. Nasir Shamas, Muneer Ahmad Masoodi, Iftiqhar Hussain Munshi, Rafiq Mir
. 2014; 2(2): 672-676.
- Assessment of film forming potential of Cordia dichotoma fruit mucilage (Boraginaceae): Alfuzosin hydrochloride as a drug of choice
Lohithasu Duppala, Sarada Anepu, Hema Naga Durga Divvela, Rajya Lakshmi Teku
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(5): 036-043.
- Prevalence and risk factors for opportunistic infections in HIV patients who developed adverse drug reactions (ADRs) to antiretroviral therapy (ART) in a tertiary-care teaching hospital
Kolar Bylappa Bhuvana, Narasimhe Gowda Hema, Rajesh T Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 200-206.
- Evaluation of microbiological profile and antibiogram of aerobic bacteria isolated from pus samples
Pilli Hema Prakash Kumari, Purimitla Usha Rani, Payala Vijaya Lakshmi
. 2018; 8(1): 26-35.
- Demystifying prevalence of anemia in female spouses of army personnel in an Army’s Corps zone: A multicentric cross-sectional study
Rajat Srivastava, Puja Dudeja, G D Bhide, Mukul R Pant
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(5): 365-368.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW