|17 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Simulation: Changing the professional character of continuing medicale ducation
Farhan Saeed Vakani, Licia Negro Lemos, Almas Amin
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(3): 185-186.
- The Navigating Medical School Program: An innovative student-led near peer mentoring program for strengthening the medical school learning environment
Tyler E Callese, Vahakn Shant Keskinyan, Malcolm Moses Hampton, Gwenyth Davis, Jessie Ykimoff, olleen Laurence, Scott Wirth, Shaina Kaye, Kyle McNamara, Caleb Suggs, Iltifat Hussain, Paige Bentley, Patrick Reynolds, Roy E Strowd,
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2019; 9(4): 87-98.
- A Comparative Analysis of Psychosocial Determinants of Self-rated Wellbeing for Elderly Citizens and Young Adults: Factor Differentials
Paul Andrew Bourne, Charlene Sharpe-Pryce, Angela Hudson Davis, Ikhalfani Solan
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(2): 128-137.
- Epidemiological Studies on Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis (IBR) in Different Parts of India
Kollannur, Justin Davis, Syam, Radhika and Chauhan, R. S.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(5): 21-27.
- Role of initial arterial blood gas variations in predicting the outcome of pneumonia patients with type I/II respiratory failure
Davis Kizhakkepeedika Rennis, Easwaramangalath Venugopal Krishnakumar
. 2016; 3(2): 313-318.
- The Threat that Cannot Be Questioned: Struggling with Power in Arthur Miller's Testimony Before the House Un-American Activities Committee
Roger Davis Gatchet
Pennsylvania Communication Annual. 2016; 72(1): -.
- Use of DNA Technologies for the Diagnosis of Bacterial Diseases
Radhika Syam, Justin Davis Kollannur, Pratheesh M D, Remya V, Anu Gopal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 116-125.
- Pocket Carried and Waist-Mounted Accelerometry
Robert E. Davis, Paul D. Loprinzi
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(2): 93-98.
- Accelerometer Methodology: Issues with Attachment Style at the Waist
Robert E. Davis, Paul D. Loprinzi
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(4): 157-162.
- Efficacy of drainage of pleural effusion using small bore pleural catheter and conventional thoracostomy using large bore chest tube: a comparative study
Easwaramangalath Venugopal Krishnakumar, Muhammed Anas, Davis Kizhakkepeedika Rennis, Vadakken Devassy Thomas, Babu Vinod
. 2015; 3(11): 3177-3181.
- HIV and AIDs Commodity Gap: An Estimate of resource needs and envelop under the UNAIDs 90-90-90 targets towards ART scale up in Kenya.
Moses Muriithi, Daniel Mwai, Gerishom Kimaiyo, Davis Karambi, Regina Obam, Abhigale Muthoni
Health Care Academician Journal. 2016; 3(3): 89-92.
- Ectopic pregnancy in a tertiary care center: a retrospective study
Chaitra Shivananjaiah, Ashwini Nayak U., Kamya Ramesh Swaminathan, Asha Swarup, Suneha Pocha, Davis Sabu Pathadan
. 2016; 5(4): 962-964.
- Factors associated with anxiety and depression in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Ajo K. Jose, Davis P. Chelangara, Shaji K. S.
. 2016; 4(4): 1074-1079.
- Extended curettage and reconstruction with proximal fibula for treating giant cell tumor of lateral femoral condyle: A prospective study
Kuriakku Puthur Dominic, Davis Dijoe, Reghunathannair Aravind
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2017; 6(4): 189-194.
- Solid pseudopapillary tumor of the pancreas: A population-based comparison with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma
G. Paul Wright, Alan T. Davis, Tracy J. Koehler, Brent J. Goslin, Mathew H. Chung
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(3): 148-153.
- Anti-mycobacterial assessment and characterization of 5-O-caffeoylquinic acid methyl ester and rutin from Pavetta crassipes
Patricia O. Odumosu, William John Lough, Davis Yakubu, Keith Thomas, Gemma Williamson, Nicolas Haroune
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 001-007.
- Pinniped Zoonoses: A Review
Deepak , Vaishali , Renu Gupta, Vijay J Jadhav, Davinder Singh, Sheza Farooq
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(11): 1-11.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW