|38 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Escape Rooms as a method of teaching Non-technical Skills: A Narrative Review
Philip Chiang, Gordon Cooper
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(5): 60-67.
- Management of a High Output Ileostomy - An Evidence Based Review of Current Clinical Practice
Gordon Cooper, Philip Chiang
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(7): 7-12.
- Evaluation of prescription pattern of fixed-dose combinations in a tertiary care hospital in India – A cross-sectional study
Mahesh N Belhekar, Kiran A Bhave, Tejal C Patel, Prasad R Pandit, Saurabh L Mandaknalli, Krishna V Mundada
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 392-397.
- Building a theoretically grounded model to support the design of effective non-technical skills training in healthcare: The SECTORS model
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 77-82.
- PREPARATION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF BIOBASED POLY(ETHYLENE- 2,5-FURAN DICARBOXYLATE)/CLAY NANOCOMPOSITES
Mohammed Baba Nasirudeen, Helen Claire Hailes, Julian R.G. Evans
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2017; 25(2): 114-124.
- Anatomy and pathophysiology of chronic pain and the impact of hypnotherapy
Sleep and Hypnosis. 2018; 20(2): -.
- Healing allusions? The use of poetry in teaching medicine
Trevor Gordon Stammers
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(3): 127-133.
- Poliovirus and Group C Enteroviruses: Knowledge
Gaps Relevant to Eradication
Barton DJ, Kempf BJ, Cooper DA.
European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine. 2015; 2(4): 132-.
- Assessment of renal parenchymal damage by DMSA after PCNL procedure in children using adult-sized equipment
Mohammad Sohaib, Manoj U Shenoy, Michael J Kellett, Patrick G Duffy, Isky Gordon
Pakistan Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2016; 6(1): 19-24.
- A clinical scoring system in undifferentiated chest pain predicting undetectable troponin concentration
Colin Gordon Stirrat , Allan David Cameron , Nicholas Linton Mills , Francis Gerard Dunn
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2013; 4(2): 98-101.
- Huge pyometra in a postmenopausal age: a diagnostic dilemma
Pramila Yadav, Nikhil Datar, Pabashi Poddar, Komal Chavan, Rajendra Saraogi
. 2015; 4(5): 1549-1551.
- A novel cost effective technique of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy with Foley’s catheter: an initial report
Erbaz R. Momin, Manmohan M. Kamat, Sunil Kumar, Amarnath Upadhye
. 2016; 3(3): 1072-1076.
- A new journal of medical education: it is important on behalf of our renewal
Morris Ari Gordon,
Julia A. Mavity-Hudson
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(1): 1-2.
- A Potential Pathogenic Mechanism Linking Obesity, Breast Cancer and Estrogen Receptor Expression
David Pisani, Etienne Mark Paris, Gordon Caruana Dingli
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2014; 3(1): 1-5.
- Using latent class analysis to profile risk behaviors among sexual minority students
Yongwen Jiang, Jan Mermin, Tara Cooper, Rosemary Reilly-Chammat, Samara Viner-Brown
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2018; 7(4): 193-203.
- A study to access morbidity profile and health-seeking behavior among transgender persons in a metropolitan city
Sophia Fernandes, Harshal Jadhav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(10): 589-593.
- Comparison of haemodynamic responses in normotensive and hypertensive patients among three intubation devices: macintosh laryngoscope, intubating laryngeal mask airway and lightwand
S. K. Gvalani, Sushant Mane
. 2016; 4(9): 3858-3864.
- Effect of priming principle on the induction dose requirements of propofol in patients undergoing elective surgeries under general anaesthesia
S. K. Gvalani, Suresh D. Bhodane
. 2016; 4(9): 3824-3828.
- Effect of intravenous clonidine premedication in patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy
S. K. Gvalani, Hemant S. Pawar
. 2016; 4(9): 3806-3811.
- Title predictors of difficult subarachnoid block
S. K. Gvalani, Madhavi Keskar
. 2016; 4(9): 3783-3788.
- Single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a resource-poor setting: improving safety during the learning curve
Arpit Mathew, Lurstep Wanshnong, Cornerstone Wann
. 2016; 3(1): 249-252.
- Comparison of efficacy of ketamine, midazolam and ketamine plus midazolam for prevention of shivering under spinal anaesthesia
Sunil K. Gvalani, Jimmy John
. 2016; 4(9): 3773-3779.
- Comparison of operative procedures for re-leaks duodenal perforation: a cross-sectional analysis from a tertiary care hospital in a developing country
Saurabh S. Sanjanwala, Vinaykumar N. Thati, Omprakash S. Rohondia, Samir U. Rambhia
. 2016; 3(3): 1314-1317.
- Effect of training on formulation of multiple choice questions: a cross-sectional study amongst faculty in the department of biochemistry of a Medical Institution in India
Patke Vinay, Kuyare Sunil, Iyer Praveen, Bhosale Yuvaraj
. 2016; 4(9): 3694-3701.
- Extreme complication of somnambulism: death due to accidental fall from height
Shivkumar Rajshekhar Kolle, Vinod Ashok Chaudhari
. 2016; 4(12): 5491-5493.
- Modalities of enteral feeding practices in patients with head injury: a prospective, non-randomized study
Geeta S. Ghag, Vinaykumar N. Thati, Dipak S. Mandave
. 2016; 3(3): 1146-1149.
- Preliminary study of serum magnesium in diabetes mellitus
Varsha Hitendranath Birla, Kavita Dipnaik, Pramod Ingale, Gajanan Dhokikar
. 2015; 3(11): 3109-3113.
- Top 100 Cited Articles in Recent Tobacco Research
E. Melinda Mahabee-Gittens, Judith S. Gordon, Katie F. Melink, Ashley L. Merianos
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(1): 16-25.
- Study of nonenzymatic antioxidants in schizophrenic patients
Hemant S. Dahake, Suresh Ghangle, Jayesh Warade, Yogesh Pawade, Gaurav S. Kansara
. 2016; 4(9): 3768-3772.
- Study of malondialdehyde as an oxidative stress marker in schizophrenia
Hemant S. Dahake, Jayesh Warade, Gaurav S. Kansara, Yogesh Pawade, Suresh Ghangle
. 2016; 4(11): 4730-4734.
- Long-term outcome following cranial biceps brachii tendon transposition in a dog with a traumatic cranial scapulohumeral luxation.
Lauren N Barber , Daniel D. Lewis , Erin Gordon Porter , Lindsay H Elam,
Open Veterinary Journal. 2020; 10(4): 400-406.
- A comparative study of volume control ventilation versus pressure control ventilation in patients of trauma
Achin Gupta, Naina P. Dalvi, Bharati Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(9): 3873-3878.
- Awareness of Occupational Hazards, Health Problems and Safety Measures among Sawmill Workers in North Central Nigeria
Gordon Kayode Osagbemi, Rukayat T La-Kadri, Sunday Adedeji Aderibigbe
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2010; 9(4): 325-328.
- A study of correlation between tuberculosis and gall bladder pathology
Ushma K. Butala, Geeta S. Ghag, Vinayak V. Dewoolkar, Prachi S. Ghag, Mihir R. Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 1806-1811.
- Evaluation of psychological stress and cortisol levels in males with and without gingivitis
Kubra Aral, Michael R Milward, Paul R Cooper, Ozge Celik Guler
Annals of Medical Research. 2020; 27(5): 1459-64.
- Cross sectional evaluation of communication skills attitude in undergraduate medical students
Tushar Ramesh Bagle, Tejal Chetan Patel, Pooja Ashok Baviskar
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2021; 11(1): 45-50.
- Causality assessment of adverse drug reactions reported with antitubercular drugs in a tertiary care hospital – An observational study
Shashank A Desai, Dinesh K Dhodi, Shyamal R Sinha
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(3): 263-268.
- Always, better, and control-vital essential and desirable analysis of pharmacy store of tertiary care teaching hospital, Mumbai
Dinesh Dhodi, Shyamal Sinha, Shashank Desai, Manasi Vable
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(10): 1164-1167.