|273 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A Clinical Study on Ear Trauma in South India
Rahul Singh, Gopi Krishna Thota, Ravi Kumar Raju Mudunuri, Murthy M A N
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 171-173.
- Epidemiology and prevalence of dermatological diseases among schoolchildren of Medak district, Telangana—a clinical survey
Lakshmi Kumari Villa, Gopi Krishna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1475-1478.
- Robotic versus total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymphadenectomy for the treatment of early cervical cancer
Jagdishwar G Goud, Kiranmai Gottapu, Vikas Kumar MB, Arun Katari , Kaveri Shaw
. 2014; 3(1): 34-39.
- Genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair genes (hOGG1 & APE1) and their association with oral cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study
Kailas D Datkhile, Madhavi N Patil, Tejasvi S Khamkar, Rohit D Vhaval, Pratik P Durgawale, Pandurang G Chougule, Anand Gudur, Satish V Kakade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 23-28.
- Ethnomedicinal plants used by yak herders for management of health disorders
Krishna Prasad Acharya, Krishna Kaphle
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2015; 4(4): 270-276.
- Schwannian stroma poor calcified bilateral neuroblastoma of adrenal gland: a rare case report
Killol N. Desai, Sapana Savaliya, Menka Shah, Sanjay Chaudhari
. 2013; 1(4): 587-589.
- Comparative study of various intra ocular lens formulae by IOL master
Arikeri Krishna Kishore, Kuruva Nandyala Sree Kavitha, Peram Venkata Ratnam, Yenugandula Raman, Balaka Bala Krishna, Murahari Vijaya Keerthi
. 2015; 3(11): 3391-3398.
- The Study of Platelet Volume Indices in Platelet Aphaeresis Procedure: An Experience Of 271 Platelet Aphaeresis Procedures
Arpit C Patel, Jitendra Patel, Snehal C Patel, Gopi Dobariya, Kruti Raja, Amrish N Pandya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 207-210.
- Identification of genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair xenoderma pigmentosum group D gene and its association with head and neck cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study from south-western Maharashtra, India
Kailas D. Datkhile, Rohit D. Vhaval, Madhavi N. Patil, Tejasvi S. Khamkar, Pratik P. Durgawale, Pandurang G. Chougule, Neville Tata, Ritwij Patankar, Anand Gudur, Satish V. Kakade
. 2016; 4(6): 1997-2005.
- Frequency and distribution of ABO and Rh blood groups among blood donors in tertiary care hospital of South Gujarat, India
Kruti A. Raja, Gopi H. Dobariya, Chirag A. Unagar, Amrish N. Pandya, Jitendra N. Patel, Sangita J. Wadhwani
. 2016; 4(12): 5377-5381.
- Prevalence and trends of transfusion transmitted infections among blood donors of blood bank attached to government hospital of South Gujarat, India
Gopi H. Dobariya, Kruti A. Raja, Chirag A. Unagar, Amrish N. Pandya, Jitendra N. Patel, Mayur A. Jarag, Sangita J. Wadhwani
. 2016; 4(9): 4123-4127.
- A study to assess effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding home care management of hemodialysis subjects – A statistical approach
Trupti Saket Bhosale, Satish Vasant Kakade, Tukaram B Zagade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 404-408.
- Hairy cell leukemia: a rare case report
Jyoti P. Sapre, Hetal J. Joshi, Menka H. Shah, Ronak D. Shah
. 2013; 1(4): 604-606.
- Mucinous cystadenocarcinoma ovary presented as giant pelvic abdominal Mass
Sunil V Jagtap, Shrutika D Dhawan, Swati S Jagtap, Nitin S Kshirsagar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1305-1307.
- Productive Performance of Sheep in Irrigated and Rainfed Areas in Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh, India
Sai Satish Raju Sarikonda, Asha Latha Peeka, Sudhakar Kaza, Raja Kishore Konka
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 58-67.
- Prevalence of thyroid hormone abnormalities in stage 5 chronic kidney disease: a tertiary care center study of Nepal
Samir Singh, Aman Verma, Gopi Aryal, Santosh Thapa
. 2016; 4(9): 3929-3933.
- Assessment of the Level of Satisfaction Related To Quality of Health Care at Public Health Facilities in Satara District Maharashtra
Rajesh A Gaikwad, Supriya S Patil, Satish R Patil, Prakah M Durgawale
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(5): 268-271.
- Pure embryonal carcinoma of testis presenting with extensive metastasis
Sunil Vitthalrao Jagtap, Tasneem Vikramsingh Bisht, Swati Sunil Jagtap, Anil Huddedar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 145-147.
- Association of polymorphisms of xeroderma pigmentosum complementation group D gene with cervical cancer in Maharashtrian population: A case-control study
Kalpita S Korabu, Kailas D Datkhile, Madhavi N Patil, Pratik P Durgawale, Shreepad A Joshi, Satish V Kakade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 46-52.
- Placental pathology in intra: uterine foetal deaths
Nanda J. Patil, Dhirajkumar Buddhiram Shukla, Shrutika Dhawan
. 2016; 5(7): 2250-2253.
- Large leiomyoma of the broad ligament
Sunil V. Jagtap, Wasim G. M. Khatib, Swati S. Jagtap, N. S. Kshirsagar
. 2013; 3(2): 85-87.
- Rare case of huge rectal and uterovaginal prolapse
Manisha M. Laddad, Nitin S. Kshirsagar, Nitin Nagre
. 2013; 2(2): 237-239.
- Knowledge and Attitude of Indian Rural Community towards Leprosy after Post Elimination Phase: A Survey from Karad Block, India
Mohite RV, Mohite VR
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(10): 797-801.
- A study of the utility of lactate dehydrogenase, total proteins, and adenosine deaminase in the diagnosis of pleural exudates: A new statistical approach
Mihir Mehta, Simbita Marwah, Hitesh Shah, Amit Trivedi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 286-291.
- A study of adverse cutaneous drug reactions (ACDR) owing to antiepileptics at a rural-based tertiary-care center, Gujarat
Rita Vora, Nilofar Diwan, Nidhi Jivani, Rochit Singhal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(2): 140-145.
- Patient Activation Measures in Type2 DM in tertiary care hospital – does it differ between Male and Female
T V D Sasi Sekhar, Mohammed Khaza Ahamad Khan, Appalaneni Ramya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(1): 7-11.
- Familial multiple lipomatosis—a rare syndrome diagnosed on FNAC
Rahul Ware, Avinash Mane, Sneha Saini, Neerav Saini
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 367-369.
- Bioprospecting of phosphorus solubilizing bacteria from Renuka Lake Ecosystems, Lesser Himalayas
Divjot Kour, Kusam Lata Rana, Neelam Yadav, Ajar Nath Yadav,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 1-6.
- Case Report
Sasi Sekhar T V D, Satish P, Krishnaveni Vanapala, Anvesh Golla
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 98-99.
- A study of prevalence of Vitamin D deficiency among pregnant women and its impact on feto maternal outcome
Shailaja Nageshu, Kirtan Krishna, Krishna L., B. Shyamasundara Bhat, H. R. Suma, Surekha Reddy
. 2016; 5(4): 1174-1180.
- Drug Utilization Study on Antimicrobial Use in Urinary Tract Infection
Sunil S Gidamudi, Sujata A Jadhav, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Vandana M Thorat, Rohit R Desai, Harish G Naik
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 216-221.
- Comorbid conditions in patients with physician diagnosed COPD: Data from a tertiary centre in South India
T V D Sasi Sekhar, Bhanurekha Bokam, Lakshmi Lavanya Muppalla, V.S.D.S.R Sagar Velagapudi, Krishna Kanth Ravvi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 738-742.
- A study to assess the knowledge on first aid management among play school teachers at selected playschools at Nellore District
Radhika Anantha Krishna.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2013; 2(2): 12-14.
- Attachment Theory and Challenges of Secure Attachment
Radhika Anantha Krishna,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(3): 9-13.
- Maternal Role Attainment Theory
Radhika Anantha Krishna.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(4): 15-17.
- Effect of Poloxamer 407 on serum VLDL, LDL and HDL levels of rabbits
Harish Govind Naik, Ashwini Kolur, Dundesh Maled, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Rohit Desai, Sunil Gidamudi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 221-224.
- Acute coronary syndrome in a Nonagenarian
Dr. Tummalapalli Venkata Krishna Murthy
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(2): 33-37.
- Biodiversity of psychrotrophic microbes and their biotechnological applications
AJar Nath Yadav, Neelam Yadav, Shashwati Ghosh Sachan, Anil Kumar Saxena,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(4): 99-108.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Pulsatile Drug Delivery System of Venlafaxine HCL
Hyma P.*, Tejaswi, Priyanka, Sai Krishna, Abbulu K.
. 2012; 2(1): 51-54.
- Detection of Rotavirus from diarrhoeic cow calves in Mathura, India
S. K. Dash, A. Tewari, Krishna Kumar, A. Goel, A. K. Bhatia
. 2011; 4(12): 554-556.
- The prevalence of respiratory tract infections among under five children in Manubolu at Nellore.
Radhika Anantha Krishna.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(1): 10-13.
- Arthrogryposis in a Calf
V.Devi Prasad*, N.V.V.Hari Krishna, Sreenu M and R.Thangadurai
. 2010; 3(7): 335-336.
- Hemodynamic changes during tracheal intubation using propofol and rocuronium after pre-treatment with ephedrine in adult patients
Yeshraj Gangaiah, Dinesh Govinda Rao, Stacy Merril, Sathees B. Chandra
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2015; 5(4): 193-199.
- Indian Plants with Cardioprotective Activity – A Review
Amith Kumar, Gopala Krishna, Prabha Hullatti, Tanmoy, Akshara
. 2017; 8(1): 8-12.
- Effect of Allopregnenalone (AP) and 4′-Chlorodiazepam (4′CD) on the Lindane-induced acute and chronic convulsive behavior in rats
Krishna Tanwar, Pramod K. Mediratta, Krishna K. Sharma
. 2014; 4(1): 17-21.
- Traditional Rearing Practices Of Indigenous Pigs In Tamil Nadu
Sangli Vikram Kumar Kumaresan, Balasubramanyam Dakshanamoorthy, Gopi Hariharan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 177-183.
- Ecology and water quality parameters of Balla beel in Moulovibazar district of Bangladesh
Flura, Mohammad Ashraful Alam, Md. Anisur Rahman, Tayfa Ahmed, Krishna Chandra Roy
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(2): 198-208.
- Association of hs-CRP with various components of metabolic syndrome
Shifa Kollathody, Abdul Jaleel Venmadatheyil, Mirshad Puthanveettil, Parvathi Krishna Warrier,
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2016; 5(2): 71-78.
- Effective Removal of Insolubles from Brown Shrimp Hepatopancreatic Homogenate during Primary Stages of Alkaline Phosphatase Recovery
Krishna Prasad Nooralabettu
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(2): 66-70.
- Choledochal cyst with Anamolous Pancreato Biliary
Junction(APBJ) - Case report
Dr C Praneeth Reddy1, Dr Bharath Kumar D2, Dr. Premananda Pattanaik3,
Dr. Thirunavukkarasu Sampath4, Dr. Muni Krishna S5, Dr Varun P6
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(1): 50-53.
- Acute relapsing pancreatitis in children due to
congenital anomalies - Case Series
Dr Bharath Kumar D1, Dr C Praneeth Reddy2, Dr. Premananda Pattanaik3,
Dr.Thirunavukkarasu Sampath4, Dr. Muni Krishna S5, Dr Varun P6
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(1): 54-58.
- Diaphragmatic hernia -
Case series and Literature - Review
Dr Bharath Kumar D1, Dr C Praneeth Reddy2, Dr. Premananda Pattanaik3,
Dr.Thirunavukkarasu Sampath4, Dr. Muni Krishna S5, Dr Varun P6
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(2): 25-29.
- Low dose ketamine for painless labour- A comparative study of 100 patients
Krishna Jagatia, Jigesh Mehta, Neha Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 707-711.
- Maternal and fetal outcome in oligohydramnios- Study of 100 cases
Krishna Jagatia, Nisha Singh, Sachin Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 724-727.
- Profile of adverse drug reactions in multiple drug resistant tuberculosis patients at drug resistant-tuberculosis center - Miraj, Maharashtra
Shivaji V Patil, Rajendra V Bhagwat, Rajsinh V Mohite, Shailesh S Barphe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 853-858.
- Fracture fixation of both bone lower third leg using minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis technique - is fixation of fibula necessary
Chaitanya Krishna, Jayanta Mondal
. 2016; 3(2): 589-594.
- To evaluate the prevalence of female genital tuberculosis in Hyderabad
Srinivas Rao M.S., Pavani K, Uma M, Krishna Kumari, Vinayaraj E.V., Manick Dass
. 2013; 1(4): 421-423.
- Evaluation of Cold Chain Practices in Urban Health Centers of a Metro City in India
Lalitha Krishnappa, Arvind B Anniappan, Narayana H Voderhobli, Shantha Kumar Krishna, Sudarshana Yathiraj, Pruthvish Sreekantaiah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 288-292.
- Congenital adnexal cyst in a newborn: diagnostic dilemma
Thumjaa A., Sindhu Maru, Vamsi Krishna Reddy K., Rajaselvan R.
. 2016; 3(1): 271-272.
- Depression, anxiety, and stress levels in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1570-1572.
- Anaemia in surgical patients and its effect on recovery of patients
Bharat Sonwani, Krishna Kumar Singh, Sunita Meshram
. 2016; 3(1): 71-76.
- Cystic lymphangioma of small bowel mesentery: a rare case report
Jignesh Rathod, Hardik Yadav, Deeksha Arora
. 2015; 3(7): 1782-1784.
- Giant epidermal cyst of the gluteal region
Geeta Sabhnani, N. Krishna Mohan, Gayathri Reddy, M. K. Raufuddin
. 2016; 3(2): 954-955.
- Nodular fascitis of hand: a handy review
Praveen G. P., Amal Abraham, Krishna Prasad K., Ravikiran H. R., Shashirekha C. A.
. 2016; 3(4): 1718-1720.
- Top feed supplements is cheaper and sure shot reliable alternative to breastfeeding for elimination of mother to child transmission of HIV
Ajai Krishna Srivastava, Manoj Tangri
. 2016; 5(8): 2709-2712.
- Anatomical variations of brachial plexus: anomalous branching pattern
Krishna Gopal, Anurag, Onkar Singh
. 2016; 4(8): 3376-3380.
- A prospective comparative study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of mifepristone with misoprostol over misoprostol alone in induction of labour
Krishna Mandade, V. B. Bangal
. 2016; 5(12): 4321-4328.
- Psycho-social study of adolescent girls of rural Konkan region (Maharashtra)
Krishna S. Pevekar, Suvarna N. Patil, Ashwini J. Chavan
. 2015; 3(10): 2745-2750.
- Comparative study of programmed labor and traditional management of labor
Nitin S. Kshirsagar, Sanjay S. Patil, Anand V. Karale
. 2013; 2(2): 209-212.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology diagnosis of caesarean scar endometriosis with histopathological correlation: a case report
Sandeep P. Kumar, Varuna Mallya, Krishna Kishor
. 2015; 4(3): 921-923.
- Angiosomes of medial cord of brachial plexus
D. Suseelamma, S. Deepthi, K. Krishna Chaitanya, H. R. Sharada
. 2013; 1(2): 79-82.
- A prospective randomized comparative study of intra-cervical Foley\'s catheter insertion versus PGE2 gel for pre-induction cervical ripening
Manisha M. Laddad, Nitin S. Kshirsagar, Anand V. Karale
. 2013; 2(2): 217-220.
- Non-classical congenital adrenal hyperplasia presenting as primary amenorrhoea with virilization
Beeresh CS, Divyasree Doopadapalli, Amita Ray, Krishna Lingegowda
. 2015; 4(5): 1627-1629.
- A Community based study on Socio-Psychological status and living pattern of the rural geriatric Population; Tamilnadu.
Dr.Pallavi M* Bayapareddy.N**Dr.Madhavi.E*** Nagarjuna Reddy.N**** Sainarasimha Reddy.C***** Radha Krishna.L***
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(1): 20-30.
- Prevalence of Oral Soft Tissue Lesions and Risk Behavior in Slum Inhabitants of Bhopal City
Rama S Lodha, Angelin Priya, Manju Toppo, D K Pal, Krishna Murari Lodha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 592-596.
- Clinical laboratory investigation of Moldy straw poisoning in cattle in Kathmandu Valley
Kedar Karki, Krishna Raj Panday, Purnima Manandhar, Salina Manandhar, Pragya Koirala
. 2009; 2(7): 261-262.
- Current concept of management of supracondylar femur fracture: retrograde femoral nail or distal femoral locking plate
Chaitanya Krishna, Raja Vinay Shankar
. 2016; 3(3): 1356-1359.
- Comparison between conventional haemorrhoidectomy and stapler haemorrhoidopexy
Samir shukla, Mahendra Damor, Krishna Kumar, Jaiprakash burman
. 2016; 3(2): 614-620.
- Swyer’s syndrome: a rare cause of primary amenorrhoea
Kusuma Naik M.V., Nusrat A.H., Krishna L, Avinash Patil, Pallavi
. 2013; 2(4): 711-713.
- Angiomatosis of breast - an extremely rare benign vascular lesion of the breast: a case report
Lanka Krishna, Padma Sunetri, Podili Venkata Ramana, Shravan Kumar
. 2015; 2(1): 115-117.
- Clinico-radiological correlation of osteoarthritis knee using Western Ontario and McMaster Universities score and Kellegren and Lawrance grading
Manish Singh Rajpoot, Digember Peepra, Krishna Kumar Pandey, H. S. Varma
. 2016; 4(11): 4873-4876.
- Retrospective analysis of clinical pathway in management of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a tertiary care centre in south India
Parimuthukumar Rajappa, Saravanan Sanniyasi, Prashanth Krishna Gopalaswamy, ManuneethimaranThiyagarajan
. 2016; 3(3): 1163-1166.
- Diagnostic accuracy of c-reactive protein in immunocompromised patients with sepsis in intensive care units
Manu S Menon, Simbita Marwah, Mihir Mehta, Arya D Dipak
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 166-169.
- Assessment of pulmonary functions in seafarers
Lord Krishna Govindaraju, Padma Krishna Murthy, Sathya Narayanan Govindarajulu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 792-794.
- Vaginal infections and its relation to preterm labour, PPROM, PROM and its outcome
Pradeep Shivaraju, Pallavi Purra, Navatha Bheemagani, Krishna Lingegowda
. 2015; 4(5): 1422-1426.
- Role of high resolution computed tomography in evaluation of diffuse lung diseases
Bhuvan Krishna Pingile, Rajitha Kolan, Sravya Vadlamudi, H. R. Nagrale
. 2016; 4(4): 1099-1106.
- Clinical study on post operative analgesia and pain management of patients undergoing elective surgeries
Siva Rama Krishna Rao Mukiri
. 2015; 2(4): 475-479.
- Clear cell sarcoma of kidney in an adult: an extremely rare case
Krishna Lanka, Karyampudi Bhramaramba, Venkata Ramana P, Padma Sunethri
. 2015; 2(2): 289-291.
- Disengagement of the deeply engaged fetal head during caesarean section in advanced labor: patwardhan versus push extraction
Beeresh C. S., Divyasree Doopadapalli, Pradeep Shivaraju, Krishna Lingegowda
. 2016; 5(1): 68-73.
- Impact of Rearing Back Yard Poultry on the Food Security and Economic Status of SC/ST Families in Nalgonda District of Telangana State
Gurram Srinivas, Daida Krishna
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 121-129.
- Isolation, speciation and antifungal susceptibility patterns of candida isolated from cases of chronic balanoposthitis
N. Lakshmi, N. V. Hemalatha, P. Bala Murali Krishna
. 2016; 4(7): 2817-2821.
- Epidemiological Trends and Clinical Manifestations of Dengue Cases Admitted in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Sullia, Karnataka
Dinesh P Vasu, Sandhya Gopi, Annarao G Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 176-181.
- Charles Bonnet syndrome: an interesting case
Munish Kumar, Alok Onkar Sahu, Vijai Kumar Rai
. 2016; 4(10): 4648-4650.
- Communicating root of auriculotemporal nerve with inferior alveolar nerve-looping around accessory meningeal artery
Shakuntala Nallagatla, Manivannan Karuppan, Gangadhara Muninarayanaswamy, Krishna Raja Rao Holavanahalli
. 2015; 3(3): 626-629.
- A rare case of primary malignant melanoma in CNS
Krishna Lanka, Neelam Sree Mani Kumari, Annapurna Sireesha, Odapally Shravan Kumar
. 2015; 2(1): 95-97.
- Successful outcome in a patient with glioma of brain with twin pregnancy
Anjali Rani, Prashanta Krishna Gupta
. 2014; 3(3): 827-830.
- Papillary squamotransitional carcinoma of cervix: a series of four cases
Nanda J. Patil, Dhirajkumar B. Shukla, Mamta Bharti, Mallika Mehta
. 2016; 5(6): 1820-1822.
- Sirenomelia: a case report with literature review
Latika Sahu, Sunita Singh, Gauri Gandhi, Krishna Agarwal
. 2013; 2(3): 430-432.
- A rare case of lymph node infarction
Shyamala Srujana, Narala Srivani, Lanka Krishna, Odapally Shravan Kumar, Syed SS. Quadri
. 2015; 2(1): 98-101.
- Vault prolapse - a decade's experience
Srinivas Krishna Jois, Lavanya Gurumurthy Rao
. 2016; 5(9): 2989-2994.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW