|53 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Asparagus Racemosus - A Review
Kalaivani Selvaraj, Girija Sivakumar, Vishnu Priya Veeraraghavan, Vijaya S Dandannavar, Geetha Royapuram Veeraraghavan,
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2019; 10(1): 87-89.
- Smart LPG Monitoring and Controlling System
E. Gowshika and S. Sivakumar & 61472;
. 2017; 5(1): 23-26.
- Child Care Services for Three to Six Years Old Children in Urban Anganwadi’s in Kozhikode Corporation in Kerala –An Evaluation Study
Sivakumar, Thomas Bina, Deepika
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 318-322.
- Disposal and utilization of broiler slaughter waste by composting
N Bharathy, R Sakthivadivu, K Sivakumar, V Ramesh Saravanakumar
. 2012; 5(6): 359-361.
- Co-relation between the pelvic floor muscle strength and the expiratory values.
Ponmathi paramanandam, Rizwana Nagoor Meersn, VPR Sivakumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2017; 6(3): 112-118.
- Triclosan Toxicity – a myth or reality
1B.V. Subrahmanyam, M.D., F.A.F.M., D.Cr.L; 2K.S.V.K.Subba Rao, M.S., MCh
3Dr. P. Rama Mohan, M.D.D.M; 4Dr. R. Sivakumar; 5Dr. Galeti Chandra Sekhar
Narayana Medical Journal. 2015; 4(2): 115-117.
- Seroprevalence of Contagious Caprine Pleuropneumonia in goats in Nagpur district of Vidarbha region
Ingle, V.C., Sivakumar P., Kalorey, D.R., Pote, D.E., Dhamanna Patil,P.S. Chavhan, S.K., Nagdive, A.A. and Hatkar,D.N.
. 2008; 1(9): 270-271.
- [RETRACTED ARTICLE] Effect of gestational age on pulmonary functions in pregnant Odia women
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1364-1367.
- A study on awareness and utilization of \"Chiranjeevi Yojana“ among members of BPL families in the field practice area of rural health training centre (RHTC), Sayla of Surendranagar district
Nishant Bhimani, Pushti Vachhani, Girija Kartha, Shyamal Purani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 819-823.
- Comparison and correlation of visual inspection with acetic acid, papanicolaou smear and colposcopy in detection of precancerous cervical lesions
Manju Talathi, Girija Wagh
. 2016; 5(10): 3384-3389.
- Utilization pattern of antenatal health care services among married women of reproductive age group in the rural area of Surendranagar district, Gujarat, India: a community based cross sectional study
Nishant R. Bhimani, Pushti V. Vachhani, Girija P. Kartha
. 2016; 4(1): 252-261.
- A study to evaluate the effects of nutritional intervention measures on children admitted in the nutritional rehabilitation center (Bal Sanjeevani Kendra) of Surendranagar district
Nishant R. Bhimani, Pushti V. Vachhani, Girija P. Kartha
. 2015; 3(8): 1989-1993.
- Patient satisfaction about health care services: A cross sectional study of patients who visit the outpatient department of a civil hospital at Surendranagar, Gujarat
Krupal Joshi, Kishor Sochaliya, Shyamal Purani, Girija Kartha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 659-663.
- Pattern visual evoked potential in newly diagnosed hypertensive individuals
Anitha Achuthan, Girija S
. 2015; 3(12): 3614-3619.
- Comparison of TANUCHEK Somatic Cell Count Test and CMT for the Detection of Sub - Clinical Mastitis in the Milk of Lactating Dairy Cows of Coimbatore District
Periaswamy Nithya, Kandasamy Sivakumar, Ardhanary Aruljothi, K. G. Tirumurugaan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 173-178.
- Effect of Non-Genetic Factors on Growth and Ready to Cook Yield of Japanese Quails
Gopinathan Alagappan, Ramesh Jayabalan, Devendran Palaniappan, Sivakumar Thiyagarajan, Sivaselavam Nagalingam, Kumarasamy Periayannan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(3): 57-59.
- Foreign body in bronchus: A rare method of removal
Mohd Nazir Othman, Sivakumar Kumarasamy, Valuyeetham Kamaru Ambu, Goh Bee See
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(2): 204-205.
- Comparing Non-Linear Models to Describe the Growth Performance in Large White Yorkshire Pigs
Archana Kannadhasan, Selvam Seetharaman, Serma Saravana Pandian Amaresan, Sivakumar Thiagarajan, Balasubramanyam Dhakshanamoorthy, Mohamed Safiullah Abdul Hameed
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 148-152.
- Serum Biochemical Values and Haematological Profile of Farm Emus (Dromaius novaehollandiae)
V. Sasikala, B. R. Naik, L. S. S. Vara Prasad Reddy, A. V. N. Sivakumar, J. Veda Samhitha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 343-347.
- Age Related Changes in the Gross and Histoarchitecture of Testis in Japanese Quails (Coturnix coturnix japonica)
Kannan T. A., Geetha Ramesh, Sivakumar M.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(6): 26-33.
- Prevalence and Determinants of Refractive Errors among School Children of 5th –10th Standard: A Study from South Kerala
Vincy Nelson, Girija Viswanathan, Sony Simon
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(11): 813-818.
- Ultrasonographic Diagnosis and Management of Hydroallantois in Buffaloes
Y. V. Pridhvidhar Reddy, Bhavanam Sudhakara Reddy, R. V. Sivakumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 202-206.
- Comparative study between laparoscopic and open repair of umbilical and para umbilical hernia
Balaji Purushotham, Sivakumar Madhu
. 2015; 2(2): 204-213.
- A study of the knowledge, attitude & practice regarding H1N1 among the residents of Surendranagar city
Shashwat Nagar, Darshan Mahyavanshi, SS Nagar, Noopur Nagar, Girija Kartha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 636-640.
- A comparative study of sleep architecture in non-institutionalized senior citizens of Bengaluru city and normative data of sleep
Deepti Shivakumar, Girija B
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 995-1000.
- A Study on Assessment of Severity of Anaemia among Urban and Rural Children of Belagavi, Karnataka
Abhishek Prayag, Girija S Ashtagi, Mahesh D Mallapur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 708-711.
- Central Hemangioma Involving the Mandible: A rare Condition: Case report and review of literature”
Jasmine Shanthi Kamath, Raghavendra Kini, Sangeetha R., Sivakumar Murukan, Vathsala Naik, Ananya Madiyal
Turkish Journal of Family Medicine & Primary Care. 2018; 12(1): 72-76.
- The Ivory Ear: Experience in managing two cases of mastoid osteoma
Nurul Syamiza Shamsudin, Valuyeetham Kamaru Ambu , Sivakumar Kumarasamy, Shankar Ramasundram
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(3): 345-347.
- Serum Biochemical Parameters and Meat Quality Influenced Due to Supplementation of Sodium Butyrate in Broiler Chicken
Deepa K., Purushothaman M.R., Vasanthakumar P., Sivakumar K.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 108-116.
- Evaluation of risk for type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural population and its comparison with obesity indicators
Thamarai Rajappa, Sivakumar Karunanandham
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1626-1630.
- Psychological Well-Being & obesity in Peri and Post-menopausal women
Pranita Ashok, Gauri Makarand Apte, Girija Wagh, A R Joshi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 97-101.
- Spectroscopic Investigations for Photo Stability of Diclofenac Sodium Complexed with Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin
Alagumuthu Manikandan, Shubhada Chandrasekhar Nemani, V. Sadheeshkumar, Sivakumar Arumugam
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 098-103.
- Study of acute flaccid paralysis cases at tertiary care hospital Belagavi, Karnataka
Preet Khona, Abhishek Prayag, Girija S Ashtagi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 398-401.
- A Comparative Assessment to Evaluate Enhanced External Counter Pulsation Effect on Physical Profile and Quality of Life in Diabetic and Nondiabetic Coronary Heart Disease Patients
Vikram Singh, Girija Kumari, Bimal Chhajer, Ashok Kumar Jhingan, Saurabh Dahiya
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(6): 113-123.
- Impact of social factors on health practices of the elderly: an analytical study in rural Surendranagar
Shashwat Nagar, Noopur Nagar, S. S. Nagar, Darshan Mahyawanshi, Girija P. Kartha
. 2013; 1(2): 116-122.
- Influence of dietary supplementation of chromium on the carcass traits of crossbred pigs
Guikinglung Pamei, P. Tensingh Gnanaraj, T. Sivakumar, K. Thilak Pon Jawahar, T. Muthuramalingam, P. Pothiappan
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(3): 125-129.
- Pattern of poisoning cases at a tertiary health-care center, Belagavi
Abhishek Prayag, Girija S Ashtagi, Mahesh D. Mallapur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1698-1701.
- Effect of Lifestyle based Edu Vaccine in Indian community: Study Outcomes of National Program for Prevention and Eradication of Heart Attack (NPPEHA)
Bimal Chhajer, Vikram Singh, Girija Kumari, Roheed Amin, Sachin Tiwari, Pawan Jaiswal, Manish Kumar Gupta
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(1): 55-61.
- A cross-sectional study on the prevalence of diabetes mellitus and its association with various sociodemographic factors in Surendranagar city, Gujarat
Jwalant B Joshi, Pratik K Jasani, Yadeepsinh M Jadeja, Jay H Nimavat, Girija P Kartha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(3): 239-244.
- Structure-based pharmacophore design and screening for potential inhibitors of E protein of Dengue virus as a loom for Dengue
Indu Purushothaman, Girija Saravanan, Aruna Sundararajan, Meena Karunaguran Sulochana
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(6): 16-20.
- Assessment of immunization status among children aged 0–5 years at Surendranagar city, Gujarat
Pawan Kumar, Nitesh Patel, Girija P Kartha, Pratik Jasani, Hiren Koshiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(4): 330-335.
- Impact of educational status of Anganwadi worker on their knowledge and practice regarding integrated management of childhood illness
Krupal J Joshi, Kishor M Sochaliya, Hetal T Koringa, Girija P Kartha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(12): 963-968.
- Assessment of phagocytic activity of polymorphonuclear leukocytes in hospitalized patients with Stages 4 and 5 chronic kidney disease
Arpana Bhide, Usha Kalawat, Sivakumar Vishnubhotla
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1172-1175.
- A study to assess the knowledge and attitude regarding Pharmacovigilance Programme of India among interns in a tertiary care hospital
Razia Abdul Rasheed, Pushpam Mokkaiyan, Girija Mani
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 647-651.
- A comparative study of anthropometric and body composition analysis variables in different human constitution types of Indian Traditional Medicine
Pallavi L C, Sivakumar G, Krishna Malagi, Anoop Shastry, Shivaprakash G, Vineetha K Ramdas Nayak
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 1041-1045.
- Pharmacological evaluation of endophytic Penicillium pimiteouiense SGS isolated from Simarouba glauca DC
Salini Dinesh, Devi Soorya Narayana Sasikumar, Bala Girija, Lakshmipriya V. Panicker, Pooja Vinod Kumar, Sruthy Preetha, Shaima Santhilal Sarma
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 142-147.
- A study of morbidity profile amongst construction workers at selected construction sites in Surendranagar city
Pratik K. Jasani, Jay H. Nimavat, Jwalant B Joshi, Girija P. Kartha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 382-387.
- Effectiveness of “ASHA INCENTIVE SCHEME of 2013” on enhancing the functioning of ASHA in motivating couples having two or less children to undergo permanent sterilization in Surendranagar district
Jaykumar H Nimavat, Pratik K Jasani, Jwalant B Joshi, Yadeepsinh M Jadeja, Kishor M Sochaliya, Girija P Kartha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1920-1924.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice (KAP) regarding carbonated drinks among medical students of C.U.Shah Medical College and Hospital of Surendranagar district
Nitesh M Patel, Krupal J Joshi, Pawan Kumar, Shyamal K Purani, Girija P Kartha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 38-41.
- Udder Papillomatosis Associated Interference for Machine Milking in a Rural Dairy Farm
Venkatesan Margandan, Tamilmahan Paramasivam, Selvaraj Palanisamy, Sivakumar Mani, Ponnusamy Periasamy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 238-243.
- A study on knowledge about various aspects related to reproductive health among school going adolescent boys
Yadeepsinh M Jadeja, Jwalant B Joshi, Jaykumar H Nimavat, Pratik K Jasani, Hetal T Koringa, Komal P Thekdi, Shyamal K Purani, Girija P Kartha, Harsh A Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 12-17.
- Assessment of degree of awareness about diet, physical exercise, and lifestyle modifications among diabetic patients
Thamarai Rajappa, Kalavathy Ponniraivan, Hemalatha Kalyan, Kalavathy Selvaraju, Sivakumar Karunanandham
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(6): 481-486.
- Street Vended Foods and Associated Environment in Two Major Cities of India: Microbial Safety Concern
Shagufta Bi, Zunjar Baburao Dubal, Kiran Narayan Bhilegaonkar, Anukampa Kadwalia, Sivakumar M., Ravindra Jayavant Zende, Vilas Mahadeo Vaidya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 312-325.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW