|58 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Utilization of public health services in a rural area and an urban slum in Western Maharashtra, India
Saritha Vargese, Philip Mathew, Elsheba Mathew
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 646-649.
- HIV-related high-risk behavior and awareness regarding HIV among the male workers at a construction site in Karnataka
Geethu Mathew, Deepthi Shanbhag, Sharan Subramanian, Carol Lobo, Alex Xavier, Prudhvi Dasari, Naveen Ramesh, Ramakrishna Goud
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1017-1022.
- Prevalence of Tobacco Dependence and Problem Drinking Among Workers in a Tea Plantation in South India
Geethu Mathew, Naveen Ramesh, Shweta Ajay, Jeffrey Lewis, Tilak Pinto, Pretesh Rohan, Jyoti Singh, Bobby Joseph
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 462-466.
- Prevalence of malnutrition and proportion of anaemia among the malnourished children aged 1-5 years in a rural tertiary care centre, South India
Shibily Ruhman M., Sharanabasappa S. Dhanwadkar, Geethu Sukumarapilla
. 2016; 3(2): 362-366.
- Clinical correlation between hearing impairment and developmental delay in infants: a prospective cohort study
Geethu Sukumarapilla, Sharanabasappa S Dhanwadkar, Shibily Ruhman M.
. 2016; 3(2): 649-655.
- Detection of Cadmium (Cd) Residues in Kidney and Liver of Slaughtered Pigs at Sabo-Wakama Market of Akun Development Area of Nasarawa State, Nigeria
Akawu Bala, Muhammad Lawal Uchin, Samuel Akawu Anzaku, Ishaku Nengak Gokir, Mathew Yakop Gukut
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(12): 38-42.
- Economic Impact of FMD in Chazhoor Panchayath
Litty Mathew and Deepa G Menon
. 2008; 1(1): 5-6.
- Incidence of Trypanosoma evansi in Thrissur town
Deepa G Menon and Litty Mathew
. 2008; 1(9): 275-277.
Narayana College of Nursing,
A STUDY TO ASSESS THE KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE
REGARDING ADMISSION PROCESS AMONG FIRST YEAR B.SC.
Prof., Dr. Rajeswari. H
Ms. Anitt Maria Mathew
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2018; 7(4): 3-5.
- PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTION FOR EXTREME RAINFALL IN MAKURDI METROPOLIS, BENUE STATE, NIGERIA
Igbalumu Mathew AHO, Gabriel Delain AKPEN, Oluseun Olushola OJO
. 2019; 26(1): 24-32.
- RAINFALL VARIABILITY AND TREND ANALYSIS IN MAKURDI METROPOLIS BENUE STATE, NIGERIA
Mathew Igbalumun AHO, Gabriel Delian AKPEN, Olaseun Olushola OJO
. 2019; 26(2): 17-24.
- Development of secondary sexual characters in a case of idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
Neelima Singh, Agnes Mathew, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Parvathavarthini
. 2014; 1(1): 55-57.
- Microalbuminuria and Red Cell Distribution Width as Predictive Markers of Renal Involvement in Hypertension
Tharayil Kattil Jithesh, Riju Mathew, Vidyadharan Jayapal, Thankappan Vijayakumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 99-106.
- Safety and efficacy of Supra-tarsal injection of Triamcinolone in the management of refractory Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis
Muhammad Naqaish Sadiq,Jagdish Bhatia, Najmi Rahman,Mathew Varghese4
Rawal Medical Journal. 2008; 33(2): 235-238.
- AN OPEN LABEL EFFICACY AND SAFETY, PILOT TRIAL WITH
POLYHERBAL ALL DAY MOISTURIZING CREAM IN PATIENTS WITH
DRY AND SCALY SKIN
CHANDA KULKARNI, S. SUJATHA, PRAGYA S. KHARE, VINEETHA MATHEW,
A.S. MOHAMMAD, ELIZABETH JAYASHEELAN
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2011; 17(1): 53-56.
- A study on the usefulness of triple assessment in lumpy breasts in peri-menopausal women
Abraham Mathew, Haris K. R., P. T. Thomas
. 2016; 3(1): 37-41.
- Giant Cystic Retroperitoneal Lymphangioma in an Adult
Mary Mathew, Bhavna Nayal, Padma Priya J, Stanley Mathew
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(3): 172-174.
- Prevalence of aspirin resistance in coronary artery disease among Indian patients
Sibi Narayanan Syamalakumari, Abhilash Kannan, Geethu Gopinathan Nair
. 2016; 4(12): 5265-5268.
- Lipoprotein associated phospholipase A2 enzyme; possible new roles and inhibition for therapeutic intervention
Manoj G. Tyagi, Sumith K. Mathew
. 2014; 2(3): 805-809.
- Role of extracorporeal shockwave therapy and injectable corticosteroids in the treatment of lateral epicondylitis: a comparative study of 100 patients
Yogesh Sharma, Vivek Mathew Philip, Gururaj R. Joshi, Naveen B. M.
. 2016; 4(9): 4055-4060.
- A study on clinico-histopathological patterns of ovarian tumors
Vinitha Wills, Rachel Mathew
. 2016; 5(8): 2666-2671.
- Knowledge about risk factors, symptoms and complications of diabetes among adults in South India
Anil C Mathew, Neethu Jacob, Shintu Jose, Rathan P, Suvetha K, Senthil Kumar R, Yunsheng Ma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1086-1092.
- Prevalence and risk factors for respiratory morbidity, among high school students of South India
Philip Mathew, Indiradevi ER, Soniya UR, Shilpa B. Poonnen, Sajan T. Alex, Sony Solomon
. 2015; 3(5): 1149-1152.
- Pelvic schwannoma mimicking as an adnexal mass
Vidyashree G. Poojari, Muralidhar V. Pai, Jayaraman Nambiar, Mary Mathew
. 2015; 4(4): 1206-1208.
- Pheochromocytoma and pregnancy with abruptio placenta
Noureddine Korichi, Nissar Shaikh, Gisha Mathew, Mahommad Amin Alloub, Ibrahim Boursaly, Nick Scott
. 2014; 3(3): 772-776.
- A study of stress hyperglycemia and its relationship with the neurological outcome in patients presenting with acute ischemic stroke
Siva Ranganathan Green, Lokesh S., Tony Kadavanu Mathew, Jayasingh K., Ragupathy S.
. 2016; 3(3): 546-551.
- A STUDY ON ASSESSMENT OF FREQUENCY, INTENSITY, DISABILITY AND SEVERITY ASSOCIATED WITH PRIMARY HEADACHES
Tinu Merin Thomas, Bileena Kommattam, Preethy Mathew Karanath, Ann Mary Swaroop, Srinivasa Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(2): 112-118.
- Red cell distribution width and high sensitivity C-reactive protein as risk markers in hypertension
Jithesh TK, Riju Mathew, Jayapal V, Vijayakumar T
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 138-142.
- Safety and efficacy of hybrid platform design sirolimus eluting stent system in percutaneous coronary intervention in ST elevation myocardial infarction patients at 1 year after treatment
Louie Fisher, Anoop Mathew, Eapen Punnose, Ashish Indani, Poonam Bhutada
. 2016; 4(10): 4458-4464.
- Single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy in a resource-poor setting: improving safety during the learning curve
Arpit Mathew, Lurstep Wanshnong, Cornerstone Wann
. 2016; 3(1): 249-252.
- Evaluation of insulin and C-peptide in diabetic patients undergoing renal dialysis
P. T. Annamala, Anusha A. M., Teena Mathew
. 2016; 4(10): 4579-4582.
- A rare presentation of hypothyroidism
Betsy Mathew, Geetha Ann Francis, Kurian Thomas
. 2014; 2(1): 328-329.
- Molecular Phylogeny of Balsams (Genus Impatiens) Based on ITS Regions of Nuclear Ribosomal DNA Implies Two Colonization Events in South India
P. P. Shajitha, N. R. Dhanesh, P. J. Ebin, Laly Joseph, Aneesha Devassy, Reshma John, Jomy Augustine, Linu Mathew
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(6): 001-009.
- Comparison of the effectiveness of reflexotherapy with skilled birth attendant on labor outcomes in terms of psychophysiological variables among primigravid women – A pilot study
Mathew Jijimole, Jaleel Abdul A, Vijayaraghavan R, Susila C
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1179-1187.
- Can ischemic time predict the age of thrombus in ST elevation myocardial infarction?: an analysis from tertiary healthcare center in South India
Louie Fischer, Elizabeth Joseph, Eapen Punnose, Anoop Mathew, Sunitha Thomas, Ashish Indani, Poonam Bhutada
. 2016; 3(4): 952-958.
- Dates as a substitute for added sugar in traditional foods ? A case study with idli
A. Manickavasagan, T. A. Mathew, Z. H. Al-Attabi, I. M. Al-Zakwani
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(11): 899-906.
- Mucinous Naevus: A Rare Variant of Connective Tissue Naevus
Bhavna Nayal, Mary Mathew, Pramod Kumar, Rajesh Parameshwaran Nair
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(2): 89-92.
- The etiological spectrum of pancytopenia diagnosed from blood smears examined in the pathology department of a rural tertiary care centre in South India
Suryareshmi B S, Latha K. Abraham, Anna Mathew, John Michael Raj
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 126-131.
- Tricuspid valve endocarditis: Not just in I V drug abusers
Nabeel Buhar, Balasubramanian Amirthaganesh, Ravi Cherian Mathew, Hanifah Mohamed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 468-471.
- Papuloerythroderma of Ofuji in A Young Adult
Mary Mathew, Bhavna Nayal, Raghunath Narayanan Unni, C Balachandran
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(1): 38-40.
- A comparative study on the cardiac functioning of endurance athletes, speed athletes, and untrained individuals
Senthil Kumar M, Nagashree Ramaswamy, Anil C Mathew
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 59-64.
- Prevalence, risk factors of human papillomavirus infection and papanicolaou smear pattern among women attending a tertiary health facility in south-west Nigeria
Olatunji Mathew Kolawole, Kazeem Toyosi Olatunji, Kabir Adekunle Durowade, Augustine Adebayo Adeniyi, Luqman Omotayo Omokanye
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2015; 14(6): 453-459.
- A comparative study of platelet parameters in end stage renal disease patients undergoing haemodialysis and healthy individuals
Lokesh S., Siva Ranganathan Green, Tony Kadavanu Mathew, Hemachandar R., Arun Kumar, Shashank Rakesh Tiwari, Amirtha Lakshmi, Ezhumalai G.
. 2016; 3(3): 559-563.
- Leucovorin-induced hypersensitivity reaction in acute lymphoblastic leukemia - A case report
Anju A Mathew, Chanshi Chandran, Raghuveer Prabhu, Remya Reghu
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 1007-1008.
- Solid pseudopapillary tumor of the pancreas: A population-based comparison with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma
G. Paul Wright, Alan T. Davis, Tracy J. Koehler, Brent J. Goslin, Mathew H. Chung
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(3): 148-153.
- THE AGE AT PUBERTY OF THE NIGERIAN LOCAL DOGS IN IBADAN. SOUTHWEST, NIGERIA
MARY M OGHI, OLUMIDE SAMUEL AJANI, MATHEW OLUGBENGA OYEYEMI
Nigerian Veterinary Journal. 2017; 38(1): -.
- Dapsone-induced methemoglobinemia in immune thrombocytopenia: A case report
Chanshi Chandran, Anju A Mathew, Ranjini Pillai, Roshni PR
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1436-1438.
- Menkes disease - A rare case report
Preenumol Thomas, Meenu Mathew, Roshni P R
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1447-1448.
- Synchronous Bilateral Clear Cell Carcinoma and Papillary Serous Cystadenocarcinoma of the Ovaries
Bhavna Nayal, Mary Mathew, Lakshmi Rao, Bhawna Nagel, Pratap Kumar
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(1): 52-55.
- Changing disease pattern of patients attending a geriatric clinic in India
H L Shashidhara, Nagendra M Singh, Prasoon L Gupte, Bharath Srikala, Varghese Mathew
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 175-178.
- Primary systemic amyloidosis: a case report
Jayashankar CA, D. S. Somasekar, Pavan Kumar Perugu, Santosh KV, Manjunath Nandennavar, Praveen Mathew
. 2014; 2(2): 744-748.
- Ethnopharmacological values of cassava and its potential for diabetes and dyslipidaemia management: knowledge survey and critical review of report
Ezekiel Uba Nwose, Bonaventure C Onodu, Anayochukwu Edward Anyasodor, Mathew O Sedowo, John N Okuzor, Richard J Culas
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(3): 260-266.
- RGB color imaging to detect Aspergillus flavus infection in dates
Mathew Ann Teena, Annamalai Manickavasagan, A.M. Al-Sadi, R. Al-Yahyai, M.L. Deadman, A. Al-Ismaili
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2016; 28(10): 683-688.
- A case report on Winchester syndrome
Meenu Mathew, Preenu Thomas, Roshni P R, Nithu M Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1137-1138.
- Determinants of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) severity and Utilization of Proton Pump Inhibitors Among GERD Patients: A Cross-Sectional Study
Jinin S. Mathew, M. R. V. Nandini, G. R. Saraswathy, Viswam Subeesh, Eswaran Maheswari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(11): 172-176.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice regarding tuberculosis among rural population in Tamil Nadu
Muthurajesh Easwaran, Divija Ramachandran, Rajkamal Ramasamy, Nithya George, Mithun Mathew, Joy Bazroy, Zile Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1681-1684.
- Effect of Diabetic Medication on Cardiovascular Risk and Micro vascular Complication in Type 2 Diabetic Patients: Retrospective Cohort Study
Sudhakar Pachiappan, Anju Sukumaran, Soni Rose Mathew, Stephy Deena Varghese, Tintu Aloysious
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 31-36.
- Comparision of Five Different Enrichment Broth-Agar Combinations for the Isolation of Campylobacter jejuni
Savita R Kashappanavar, Archana S Nair, H D Vanitha, Binsy Mathew, Sunil Baskaran, Latha C Sudheesh, Vrinda Menon
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 102-112.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW