|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Evaluation of Basic Laparoscopic Surgical Skills course programme for surgery residents- at a simulation lab in south India
Ganni Bhaskara Rao, Samir Ranjan Nayak, Ganni Sandeep, Akruthi Hassan,
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2018; 4(1): 3-6.
- Prevalence of rheumatic and congenital heart disease in school children of Andhra Pradesh, South India
N. Rama Kumari , I. Bhaskara Raju , Amar N. Patnaik , Ramachandra Barik , Amarpal Singh ,A. Pushpanjali , V. Laxmi , L. Satya Ramakrishna
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2013; 4(1): 11-14.
- Elevated C reactive protein levels in obese individuals with metabolic syndromes
Jella Ramdas, Vasantha Jella
. 2016; 3(2): 162-165.
- Clinico-hematological analysis of pancytopenia
Ramdas Jella, Vasantha Jella
. 2016; 3(2): 176-179.
- Carbohydrate hydrolyzing enzyme inhibitor property, antioxidant and phytochemical analysis of Cassia auriculata, Delonix regia and Vinca rosea Linn: an in vitro study
Nilam Yadao, Charles Lekhya Priya, Kokati Venkata Bhaskara Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(5): 018-027.
- Association of Polymorphisms in CYP2C19 with the Efficacy of Clopidogrel Therapy in South Indian Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Nuthalapati Rama Kumari, Ravella Keerthika, Murki Naveen Kumar, Jahangeer Basha, Konda Kumaraswami, Indukuri
Bhaskara Raju, Vijay Kumar Kutala
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2017; 8(3): 78-82.
- Visceral Leishmaniasis in Kerala- An Emerging Disease
Priya Chandran, Jayakrishnan Thavody, Lilabi M. P, Bhaskara Rao, Meera S Nair, Shamin P.R
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 722-724.
- Phytochemical screening, in vitro anti quorum sensing activity and antioxidant activity of extracts of Plumeria alba, Pisonia alba and Cynodon dactylon
Ankita Chattopadhyay, Bhavinee Dixit, Parni Nijhawan, Neethu Kamarudheen, Bhaskara Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(2): 162-166.