|1669 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- MRI in diagnosing subclinical hip pointers.
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2016; 1(1): 9-9.
- Anteromedial epiphyseal separation of the distal humerus in an 8-year-old girl: A case report and literature review of a rare injury pattern
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu
Hand and Microsurgery. 2019; 8(2): 113-117.
- Open peer review: An initiative to look out for
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(1): 1-1.
- 'Patellar tooth' sign revisited- An incidental CT finding
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu,
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2019; 5(1): 15-16.
- ‘Callus caps’- an intriguing footprints of intramedullary nails.
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2018; 4(1): 22-23.
- ‘WhatsApp’ as an adjunct to home based pin tract care: a case report
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu, Irfan Khan
. 2014; 2(4): 1746-1747.
- Intra-operative fatigue failure of hexagonal screwdriver tip – case report of a potential complication in trauma surgery.
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2016; 2(3): 20-22.
- Elbow dislocation in a 3 year old child: a report of a rare injury
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu, Aanshu Singhal, Irfan Khan
. 2015; 2(3): 254-256.
- Bone island and hand involvement – A short review
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu, Binit Singh
Hand and Microsurgery. 2018; 7(2): 93-97.
- Crooked painful sacro-coccygeal region as presenting feature of osteomalacia – A case report
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu, Binit Singh, Alamgir Jhan
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2018; 3(1): 12-14.
- Pisiform fracture following a texting-related fall – A case report
Ganesh Singh Dharmshaktu, Aanshu Singhal, Pankaj Singh
Hand and Microsurgery. 2016; 5(3): 152-155.
- Concomitant ipsilateral metaphyseal fracture of olecranon and lateral condyle in a child – A rare case report and literature review.
GANESH SINGH DHARMSHAKTU, Shailendra SINGH Bhandari
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2016; 2(1): 8-9.
- Correlation of blood Na+ and K+ levels with Body Mass Index in population of Garhwal region of Uttarakhand
Vijay Pandey, Hemant Kumar Dutt, Ganesh Singh, Amritha P Vinod
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 189-192.
- Role of hyperglycemia in the pathogenesis of Na+/K+ disturbance
Kumari Shipra Parmar, Samir Singh, Ganesh Kumar Singh
. 2016; 4(4): 1167-1171.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- A study about inguinal hernia mesh repairs: plug and patch versus lichtenstein mesh repair technique
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Kumar Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah, Rupinderjit Singh, Angadjot Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1967-1974.
- DISSOLUTION AND SOLUBILITY ENHANCEMENT STRATEGIES: CURRENT and NOVEL
P. V. S. S SANJAYMITRA, G. N. K. GANESH
. 2018; 5(3): 1-10.
- Posterior urethral valve presenting with urethral stone: a challenging diagnosis
Avreen Singh Shah, Gurpreet Singh Bhangu, Rupinderjit Singh Sandhu, Kulwant Singh Ded, Sukhmanjeet Kaur Mann
. 2016; 3(4): 2254-2256.
- Dermatoglyphics as diagnostic tool
Subrahmanyam BV, Manigandaraj G, Ganesh kumar S
Narayana Medical Journal. 2012; 1(2): 10-13.
- Spinal form of ADEM
Rajaguru M1, Sangamithra Gandra2, Ganesh Vellampalli3
Narayana Medical Journal. 2017; 6(1): 59-67.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Perception of Medical Students Regarding Community-oriented Research
Anindo Majumdar, Ganesh Kumar S, Gautam Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 230-235.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in patients with biliary stones: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Gupta, Sukrit Shah, Avreen Singh Shah, Kulwant Singh Ded, Amritpal Singh Bhatia
. 2016; 3(4): 2022-2024.
- Gender Preference, Attitude and Awareness of Young Eligible Couples towards Pre Natal Sex Determination in Lucknow District
Ashish Srivastava, Jai V Singh, Om P Singh, Vijay K Singh, Neelam Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 148-152.
- Role of Veterinarian in Rural Development of Khed Taluka of Maharashtra State
Mr. Hrishikesh Shinde, Vaibhav Pawar, Ganesh Ghangale
. 2008; 1(5): 133-135.
- A Successful Treatment of Bovine Ulcerative Mammilitis
Syed.A.M,, Halmandge.S.C,, Vivek.R.Kasaralikar, and, Ganesh.Udupa.K
. 2009; 2(1): 33-33.
- Incidence of Canine Hip Dysplasia : A Survey of 272 Cases
Shiju Simon, M., R. Ganesh, S. Ayyappan, G. D. Rao, R. Suresh Kumar, M. Manonmani and B. C. Das
. 2010; 3(5): 219-220.
- Incidences of pelvic limb fractures in dogs: A survey of 478 cases
Shiju Simon M., R. Ganesh, S. Ayyappan, G. D. Rao, R. Suresh Kumar, V. R. Kundave, B. C. Das
. 2010; 3(3): 120-121.
- Rural Urban Differentials of Treatment Seeking Behaviour for Acute Respiratory Infection among Children in Puducherry
Anindo Majumdar, K C Premarajan, Kumar S Ganesh, A M Veerakumar, Gomathi Ramaswamy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 325-328.
- Impact of indirect cost on access to healthcare utilization
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1255-1259.
- Sex-Ratio at Birth in Puducherry: Need for Concern
Sonali Sarkar, Vinayagamoorthy V, Ganesh Kumar Saya, Subitha Lakshminarayanan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 662-663.
- Personality Profile of Persons with Alcohol Dependence with and without Cirrhosis: A Hospital Based Comparative Study
Kakunje Anil, Kanaradi Haridas , Chand Prabat, Podali S.V.N. Sharma, Pai Ganesh, Sowmya Puthran
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 94-98.
- Endoscopic evaluation in upper gastrointestinal bleed
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Angadjot Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1728-1732.
- Randomized controlled study of effectiveness and timings of bupivacaine at port site in managing pain after laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Manbachan Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1837-1843.
- Toxicological effect of pretilachlor on some physiological processes of cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. strain PUPCCC 64
Davinder Pal Singh, Jasvirinder Singh Khattar, Alka, Gurdeep Kaur, Yadvinder Singh
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1): 012-019.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome with preserved reflexes and normal cerebrospinal fluid: a case study
Pritam Singh Sandhu, Avtar Singh Dhanju, Inderraj Singh, Smit Rajput
. 2014; 1(3): 285-288.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Alien Hand Syndrome: A Case Report and Approach to Rehabilitation
David Mackarel, Sowmy Murickal, Farah Kassim, Helen Banks, Shagufay Mahendran, Ganesh Bavikatte
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(3): 113-115.
- Prediction of morbidity and mortality in middle and old aged surgical patients-comparison of standard scoring system and addition of echocardiography with hemodynamic indices
Amit K. Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Rakesh B. Singh, Manoj kumar, Dheer Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2543-2548.
- Sensitivity pattern and trend of multi drug resistance in Salmonella typhi occurring in South India
Karthikprabhu R., Ganesh R., Lalitha Janakiraman
. 2016; 3(1): 299-299.
- Analysis of displaced supracondylar fractures in children treated with closed reduction and percutaneous pinning
Rajarajan Nagu Sakthivel, Vijayan Balakrishnan, Ganesh Vadivelu
. 2016; 4(5): 1590-1596.
- Prevalence of obesity and its risk factors in school going adolescents of urban Bangalore, India
Vedavathy S., Ganesh Kamath, Sangamesh
. 2016; 3(2): 568-574.
- Peritoneal inclusion cyst resulting in intestinal obstruction: rare case report
Vijay Ganesh M.
. 2016; 3(4): 2341-2342.
- Retrospective analysis of completeness and legibility of prescription orders at a tertiary care hospital
Shrikant Dharmadikari, Jugalkishore Jaju, Ganesh Pawar, Satyajeet Funde
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 165-167.
- A comparative knowledge, attitude, and practice study of antimicrobial use, self-medication and antimicrobial resistance among final year students of MBBS, BDS, and BSc Nursing at a tertiary care hospital at Kannur
Hemant Kumar Dutt, Mohammad Ziauddin Sarkhil, Abdul Hasseb M, Ganesh Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1305-1311.
- Bacteriological profile and antimicrobial susceptibility in surgical site infection in elective abdominal surgeries
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kulwant S. Ded, Aruna Aggarwal, Gurlal Singh Puar, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1879-1882.
- Trend of multi drug resistant typhoid in South India
Karthik Prabhu Ramaraj, Ganesh R, Lalitha Janakiraman
. 2016; 3(1): 297-298.
- A study on the clinical profile of children with snake envenomation in a tertiary referral centre at Dharmapuri, Tamilnadu, India
Kumaravel K. S., Ganesh J.
. 2016; 4(6): 2142-2145.
- A Study to Evaluate of Time Since Death From Potassium Level of Vitreous Humour
Umang P Patel, Jigneshkumar Patel, Pranav Prajapati, Ganesh Govekar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 255-258.
- Nonspecific interstitial pneumonia presenting with high grade fever: a case report
Amarjit Singh Vij, Mohd. Younus Shah, Navdeep Singh, Sunil Kumar Sharma, Amandeep Singh
. 2015; 3(12): 3882-3884.
- A study on the clinical profile of scorpion envenomation in children
Ganesh J., Kumaravel K. S.
. 2016; 3(1): 125-128.
- Pretreatment serum albumin: a prognostic indicator of survival in oral cancer
Saurabh Bobdey, Aanchal Jain, Jignasa Sathwara, Ganesh B
. 2016; 4(6): 2135-2141.
- Role of staging laparoscopy in upstaging CT findings and influencing treatment decisions in gastric cancers
Abhinay Indrakumar, Ganesh S. Mandakulutur, Keerthi R. Banavara
. 2016; 4(12): 5212-5216.
- Role of staging laparoscopy to evaluate feasibility of performing optimal cytoreductive surgery in epithelial ovarian cancers
Sathyanarayanan M. Shivkumaran, Ganesh S. Mandakulutur, Keerthi R. Banavara
. 2016; 4(12): 5099-5102.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- Effect of arsenic and manganese on root growth and cell division in root tip cells of green gram (Vigna radiate L.)
S. Mumthas, Al. A. Chidambaram, P. Sundaramoorthy, K. Sankar Ganesh
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2010; 22(4): 285-297.
- Status of maternal care and immunisation services in a hilly state of north India: a cross sectional study
Anupam Parashar, Salig Ram Mazta, Dineshwar Singh Dhadwal, Anita Thakur, Harshvardhan Singh, Kamlesh Sharma, Kanica Kaushal, Sudhir Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2607-2611.
- Dual duodenal obstruction: an abdominal camouflage
Aravind RM, Sangara Narayanan Narayanasamy, Ganesh Babu Natesan, Rajeswari Subash B, Ravishankar KS
. 2015; 2(1): 46-49.
- Estimation of Breeding Values and Genetic Trend of Production Traits in Munjal Sheep
Umeel Yadav, Zile Singh Malik, Devender Singh Dalal, Satpal Singh Dahiya, Chandrashekhar Santosh Patil
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 135-141.
- Evaluation of De Ritis ratio in liver-associated diseases
Kumari Shipra Parmar, Ganesh Kumar Singh, Govind Prasad Gupta, Tanuja Pathak, Sandeep Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1783-1788.
- Role of monocyte and lymphocyte counts in prognosis of cervical cancer
Aanchal Jain, Saurabh Bobdey, Jignasa Sathwara, B. Ganesh, Sushma Saoba, Arshi Khan
. 2016; 5(7): 2243-2249.
- Transverse limb defect: a case report
Vidyashree Ganesh Poojari, Muralidhar V. Pai, Akhila Vasudeva, Jayaraman Nambiar
. 2015; 4(3): 902-904.
- Evaluation of diagnostic efficacy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy as a diagnostic procedure in pediatric practice with special reference to cholestatic jaundice
D. K. Singh, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Veer Singh, Mamta Singh, D. K. Hazra, Meena Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1563-1568.
- Profile of homicidal death cases at Government Medical College & New Civil Hospital, Surat
Kalpesh Zanzrukiya, Chandresh Tailor, Paresh Chandegara, Ganesh Govekar, Umang Patel, Shivnath Parkhe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 885-888.
- Pathology and Effect of Soil Nutrient Management in Berseem Var. BL-10 and Vit. A, Vit. D3, Vit. E Supplementation on Calf Growth and Calf Survival Rate
Dharam Prkash Shrivastava, Pramod Kumar Singh, Dharmendra Kumar Singh, Shiv Kumar Singh, Dinesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 226-233.
- A study of mode of transmission, clinical presentations, WHO and immunological staging among HIV infected children
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh V. Singh, Dinesh Kumar, K. M. Shukla, D. K. Singh, Dharmendra K. Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1541-1544.
- DEVELOPMENTAL AND BIOCHEMICAL EFFECTS OF IMIDACLOPRID ON CHICK EMBRYOS
*Muktyaz Hussein . Vishram Singh. Prerna Gupta, Birendra Yadav, A.K.Singh
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 12-17.
- Mid –Term Assessment of Mass Drug Administration of DEC for Filariasis in Rewa and Chhindwara Districts of Madhya Pradesh
Pankaj Prasad, Rajendra Singh Arya, Manoj Bansal, S P Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 520-524.
- Serological and Molecular Characterization of Central Domain of Lipoprotein LppA in Indian Isolates of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. Capri and Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides (LC)
Rajeev Singh, V. P. Singh, Z. A. Kashoo, R. Rana and P. S. Cheema
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 90-108.
- Amylase activity in cerical mucus and serum during estrus in normal and repeat breeder cattle
Ashok Kumar, S. Mehrotra, S. S. Dangi, G. Singh, Mahak Singh, A. S. Mahla
. 2012; 5(8): 486-488.
- Toxic effect of heavy metals in livestock health
Mukesh K. Raikwar, Puneet Kumar, Manoj Singh, Anand Singh
. 2008; 1(1): 28-30.
- Quality of Life of Elderly People and Assessment of Facilities Available in Old Age Homes of Lucknow, India
Abhishek Gupta, Uday Mohan, Sarvada C Tiwari, Shivendra K Singh, Vijay K Singh,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 21-24.
- Blood Pressure Control: A Need of Primary Care
Jai Prakash Singh, Prabhu N Singh, Anurag Srivastava, Smita Pitale, Syeed E Mohammed
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 461-464.
- Histopathological findings of the human great saphenous vein treated with endoluminal radio frequency ablation
Harinder Singh Bedi, Nalini Calton, Kanwardeep Singh Kwatra, Vivek Tewarson
. 2014; 1(1): 3-5.
- Assessment of Magnitude and the Co-morbidities of Overweight and Obesity in Urban and Rural areas of Kanpur
Naresh Pal Singh, Pankaj K Jain, R P Sharma, Suresh Chandra, Seema Nigam, Anamika Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 1-5.
- A pilot study of comorbidities in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis at a tertiary care hospital in Northeast India
Sukhjinder Singh, Ratan J. Lihite, Chitralekha Baruah, Mangala Lahkar, Prashant Kumar Singh
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2016; 3(1): 454-459.
- Disaster management: Role of dental professionals
Ramandeep Singh Gambhir, Daljit Kapoor, Gurminder Singh, Gurjashan Sawhney, Saniya Setia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 169-174.
- Effect of Herbal Drugs on Survivability of Piglets
S. Kumar, A K Sinha, S K Singh, Balraj Singh, D Mahto, R K Verma
. 2008; 1(7): 205-206.
- Pattern of injury of blunt trauma abdomen in rural population
Shailendra Pal Singh, Vipin Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Rajesh Verma, Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Bagaria, Jigyasa pandey, Gyanendra Kumar, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 497-500.
- Impact of Educational Status of Parents on Nutritional Status of Adolescent Girls: A Cross Sectional Study
Sujit K Singh, Gagan Garg, Sanjeev Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Khursheed Muzammil, Jai Vir Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 266-269.
- Reliability of ankle brachial index in patients with neurological deficits on ischemic episode of the limbs following Burgers exercises: open labelled clinical trial
Ganesh B. R., V. A. Kothiwale
. 2016; 4(8): 3440-3443.
- Venous Thrombo-Embolism During Pregnancy and Postpartum Period
Kanupriya Singh, Manoj K Singh, Sharad Jain
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(1): 16-20.
- Molecular modeling of WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin ligase2 (WWP2): a potential target for the discovery of novel drugs in the treatment of cancer.
Budhayash Gautam, Rashmi Singh, Satendra Singh
. 2019; 1(1): 33-49.
- Response of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) to Farmyard Manure and Nitrogen-fertilizer in the semi-arid savanna of Nigeria
UM Mera, BR Singh, MD Magaji, A Singh, M Musa, MJS Kilgori
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2009; 17(2): 246-251.
- Production Response of Guinea Fowls Provided Fenugreek and Kalonji Seed Powder
Sonali D Chandankar, Jyoti Palod, S.K. Singh, Vidyasagar Singh, Anil Kumar, Brijesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 96-102.
- A Study on Pattern of Alcohol Use using AUDIT among the College Students in a Medical College of North India
Varsha Chaudhary, Rashmi Katyal, Shailendra Pratap Singh, Hari Shankar Joshi, Deepak Upadhyay, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 253-257.
- Genetic study in 50 cases of carcinoma breast: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1812-1815.
- Knowledge and practices in community regarding antibiotic usage
Amit Jain, Shashi Kant Dhir, Meenal Batta, Gaganpreet Singh
. 2016; 4(2): 610-614.
- A study of complications of scrub typhus in a tertiary health care institute of Uttarakhand, India
S. P. Singh, Ragini Singh, Niaz Ahmad
. 2014; 2(1): 246-249.
- Vulvar malignant melanoma: a rare tumor with worse prognosis
Swati Singh, Prem Singh, Navdeep Kaur
. 2013; 2(3): 494-496.
- Dermatophytosis - A Highly Infectious Mycosis of Pet Animals
Mahendra Pal, Raj Mahendra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(1): 1-7.
- Effect of Graded Levels of Pudina (Mentha Arvensis) Leaf Powder Supplementation on Certain Serum Biochemical Parameters in Laying Hens
K. Merina Devi, Jyoti Palod, Dev Virat Singh, Chandra Bhan Singh, Aashaq Hussain Dar, Pankaj Kumar Singh, Vidyasagar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 206-216.
- Conventional versus diathermy coagulation haemorrhoidectomy - a prospective study
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kamal Sachdeva, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1920-1924.
- Role of Doppler Indices in the Prediction of Adverse Perinatal Outcome in Preeclampsia
Monika Singh, Archana Sharma, Parul Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 315-318.
- Early prediction of pregnancy induced hypertension by colour Doppler and role of antioxidants
Priya Singh, Bandana Sharma, Neetu Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2677-2679.
- Correlation of Pap smear and visual inspection with acetic acid for screening of premalignant and malignant lesion of cervix
Anshu Singh, Kalpana Singh, Nisha Rani Agarwal
. 2015; 3(9): 2382-2385.
- Laparoscopic surgery as a beginner in a new rural institute: single surgeon experience
Vikas Singh, Rudramani, Ramit Chandra Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 549-552.
- Antibiotic resistance profile of Escherichia coli isolates from Colibacillosis in and around Pantnagar, India
Sumit Joshi, Rashmi Singh, S. P. Singh
. 2012; 5(7): 405-408.
- Assessment of serum lipid profile in early pregnancy and its relation with pre eclampsia: a prospective study
Kamlesh Kumari, Urmila Singh, Shuchita Maharshi, Renu Singh
. 2016; 5(3): 840-844.
- Queer localizations of primary hydatid disease: experience from a single institute
Rekha Porwal, Hanuman Prasad Gupta, Amit Singh, Rajesh Kumar Singh
. 2016; 3(3): 1538-1542.
- Spectrum of acute and chronic leukemia at a tertiary care hospital, Haryana, India
Gajender Singh, Padam Parmar, Sant Prakash Kataria, Sunita Singh, Rajeev Sen
. 2016; 4(4): 1115-1118.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW