|669 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- The Influence of Uric Acid Levels on Blood Pressure and Chronic Hypertension towards Hypertension Patient Proteinuria Levels (Overview of the Banjar Ethnic at the Cempaka Banjarmasin Health Center)
Huldani, Mohammad Rudiansyah, Fauzie Rahman, Adelgrit Trisia, Sri Ramadhany, Siti Kaidah, Harun Achmad, Bayu Indra Sukmana, Dhea M Swengly, Shelsy Marippi, Wafa Ahdiya, Muhammad Hasan Ridhoni, Amalia Rahman, Zhasifa Khoirunnisa Suwanto, Gandhi Mahesa Priambodo, Muhammad Rafagih, Abdullah Zuhair
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2020; 11(5): 52-56.
- Premature ovarian failure in autoimmune polyglandular syndrome
Anupama Hari, Sudhakar Reddy, Aditya Hari, Nisha Bhatia, Supriya, Akshaya Srikanth
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(3): 770-6.
- Contact Tracing Assessment of COVID 19 Transmissions in Bhopal District
Manju Toppo, Devendra Gour, D K Pal, Rama Lodha, Akhil Nair, Shipra Verma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(12): 435-439.
- A Study on Acceptance to Voluntarily Participate in Breast Milk Bank Activities amongst Antenatal and Postnatal Women in Three Hospitals of Bhopal
Veena Melwani, Soumitra Sethia, Madhav Bansal, Amreen Khan, Satish Melwani, Angelin Priya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 411-414.
- Prevalence of Depression amongst Higher Secondary School Adolescents in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh
Lodha Rama S, Seema Patel, Surbhi Maata, Priyanka Negi, Naman Sahu, Pal D K, Lodha Krishna Murari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 856-858.
- “EFFECTIVENESS OF ALGORITHM BASED TEACHING ON RECOGNITION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERIARREST BRADYARRHYTHMIAS AMONG INTERNS – A RANDOMIZED CONTROL STUDY.”
Kusha Nag, Rani P., Hemanth VR Kumar, Anand Monickam, Dewan Roshan Singh, Sivashanmugam T.
Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care. 2018; 22(1): 82-86.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of contraception: a study from rural tertiary health care centre
Beenu Kushwah, Sonal Agrawal
. 2015; 4(2): 329-333.
- Comparative Study of SSCP Pattern of V3 and V4-V5 Region of 16S rRNA of Metagenomic DNA for the Identification of Rumen Microbial Diversity
Kiruthiga R., Thanislass J., Antony P.X., Lydia D.C., Uma Maheswari D., Venkatesa Perumal S.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 114-123.
- Studies on methicillin resistant staphylococci associated with bovine mastitis and their zoonotic importance
S VISHNU PRIYA, P X ANTONY, H K MUKHOPADHYAY, R M PILLAI, J THANISLASS THANISLASS, V M VIVEK SRINIVAS, R SUMANTH KUMAR
. 2014; 7(6): -.
- Tricuspid valve endocarditis: Not just in I V drug abusers
Nabeel Buhar, Balasubramanian Amirthaganesh, Ravi Cherian Mathew, Hanifah Mohamed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 468-471.
- Traditional Use of Plants as Medicine and Poison by Tagin and Galo Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh
Tonlong Wangpan, Jumpee Tasar, Tapi Taka, Jentu Giba, Phongam Tesia, Sumpam Tangjang
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(9): 98-104.
- Pharmacognostical and Analytical Standards of Dioscorea Esculenta Burkill.
Tapankumar H. Gandhi, Rohit Gokarn, Sunil Kumar K N, Ravikrishna A S, Bairy T Shridhar
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(6): 157-166.
- MOLECULAR EPIDEMIOLOGY OF CANINE PARVOVIRUS IN SOUTHERN INDIA
V. M. VIVEK SRINIVAS, H K MUKHOPADHYAY, J THANISLASS, P X ANTONY, R M PILLAI
. 2013; 6(10): -.
- A Comparative Study on Same Day Sputum Smear Microscopy with the Conventional Method in the Diagnosis of Sputum Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Mahesh Gupta, Manju Toppo, Lokendra Dave, Jeewan Singh Meena, Daneshwar Singh, Soumitra Sethia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 467-470.
- STUDY OF FREQUENCY OF ANAEMIA IN CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE AND ITS IMPACT ON HEALTH RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE
Puja Negi Rajta, Anita Padam, Malay Sarkar, Urmil Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 10-15.
- SEROEPIDEMIOLOGY OF CANINE LEPTOSPIROSIS BY iELISA AND MAT
R SUMANTH KUMAR, R M PILLAI, H K MUKHOPADHYAY, P X ANTONY, J THANISLASS, V M VIVEK SRINIVAS, S VISHNUPRIYA
. 2013; 6(11): -.
- Small Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary of Hypercalcemic Type: A Rare Tumor
Varun Goel, Chandragouda Dgouda, Sajjan Singh, Shubhra Raina, Vineet Talwar, Nivedita Patnaik, Sunil Pasricha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 113-115.
- Elevated blood pressure and obesity in young adults of hypertensive parent versus normotensive parent
Ramya K, Mukundan A, Lokesh Maran A
. 2016; 4(5): 1475-1478.
- Six-minute walk work in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Archana C. Dogra, Urmil Gupta, Malay Sarkar, Anita Padam, Arun Chauhan, Smitacharu Thakur
. 2014; 2(4): 1283-1288.
- A study to assess the blood glucose level among diagnosed cases of tuberculosis registered at a tuberculosis unit of Bhopal city, Madhya Pradesh, India
Vivek Nagar, Devendra Gour, Vishwanath Arutagi, Lokendra Dave, Padma Bhatia, Ankur Joshi, D K Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 245-249.
- SIADH as presenting feature in a male with coexisting sarcoidosis and systemic lupus
Santhiya Govindaraj , Stalin Viswanathan , Bhavith Remalayam, Balamurugesan Kandan, Shanthi SashyKumar
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2013; 2(3): 709-14.
- Molecular Diagnosis of Babesia gibsoni Infection
Subhash Chandra Bulusu, K. Rajkumar, J. Thanislass , P. Vijayalakshmi, A. Abiramy Prabavathy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 98-103.
- A rapid appraisal of total sanitation campaign in selected districts of Madhya Pradesh
Manju Toppo, Dinesh Kumar Pal, Devendra Gour, Deepak Sharma, Ritesh Rawat, Sameer Painkara
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1459-1463.
- The study of normative parameters of latencies of blink reflex in population of Central India
Subodh Pandey, Rajesh Kumar Paul, Sachin Chittawar, Tripti Saxena
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(9): 768-770.
- Hystera Ektomia: not always called for
Manvi Jindal, Swati Garg, Rachit Harjai, Urvashi Sharma
. 2013; 2(4): 708-710.
- Prevalence of Hypertension and Associated Risk Factors among Urban School Adolescents in Lady Bhore Catchment Area of Bhopal City
Nisha Singh, Seema Patel, Dinesh K Pal, Angelin Priya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(6): 315-319.
- A cross-sectional analytical study on the influence of age in the precision and accuracy of non-invasive blood pressure recording compared to invasive intra-arterial pressure recording
Ramanathan Sobana, Srinivasan Parthasarathy, Trakroo Madanmohan, Balasubramaniam Amirthaganesh, Krishnan Jaiganesh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 436-440.
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia in a tertiary care intensive care unit: Analysis of incidence,microbiological profile,resistant pattern and outcome
Sandeep Kumar , Malay Sarkar, D V Singh , R S Negi , Sunil Sharma , Sanjeev Prabhakar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2020; 10(2): 89-93.
- Ayurveda treatment modalities for improving the quality of life in Sickle Cell Anaemia– A case study
Chetan Anilrao Bhalkar, Trupti Thakre, Srihari Sheshagiri, Jyothy Kothanath Bhaskaran
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2018; 4(5): 121-127.
- Evaluation of placental thickness as a sonological indicator for estimation of gestational age of foetus in normal singleton pregnancy
Lovely Kaushal, Abhijit Patil, Keerthi Kocherla
. 2015; 3(5): 1213-1218.
- An outbreak investigation of typhoid fever in Pondicherry, South India, 2013
Johnson Cherian, Srinivasan Sampath, Bhuvaneswary Sunderamurthy, Vijay Chavada, Kavita Vasudevan, Anbusenthil Govindasamy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 256-261.
- Pathology of Cystic Ovarian Degeneration in Buffaloes
Tirumaran Srinivasan, Avinash Warundeo Lakkawar, Khub Chand Varshney, Satyanarayana M Raju, Candaswamy Thandavamurthy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 180-187.
- Correlation of high-resolution magnetic resonance imaging with surgico-pathological findings in rectal carcinoma patients
Sheo Kumar, Uday Shanker Singh, Prabhaker Mishra, Hira Lal, Niraj Kumari, Anand Prakash, Ashok Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 580-585.
- A study to assess the knowledge regarding practices of menstrual hygiene and reproductive tract infections among school going adolescent girls
Akhil R Nair, Pal D K, Dileep Dandotiya, Shipra Verma, Harshima Sawlani, Sudarshan Kushwah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(3): 189-193.
- A comparative study of blink reflex in hypothyroid patients and euthyroid subjects
Rajesh Kumar Paul, Subodh Pandey, Sachin Chittawar, Rashmi Dave
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(1): 1-4.
- A comparative study of cardiac autonomic function tests in hypothyroid patients and euthyroid subjects
Rajesh Kumar Paul, Subodh Pandey, Sachin Chittawar, Kirtika Shrivastav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(1): 37-40.
- Acute ischemic stroke in a patient of Takayasu’s arteritis
Synrang Batngen Warjri, Tony Ete, Gaurav Kavi, Rinchin Dorjee Megeji, Bhupen Barman, Swapan Saha, Manish Kapoor, Animesh Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 662-664.
- Ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspiration cytology of gallbladder masses – A solution to diagnostic dilemmas
Evarisalin Marbaniang, Vandana Raphael, Yookarin Khonglah, Jaya Mishra, Biswajit Dey, Zachariah Chowdhury, Chhunthang Daniala, Donboklang Lynser
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 485-488.
- Pathological Changes and Molecular Detection of Avian Nephritis Virus from Commercial Broiler Chicken
Sathiyaseelan Mani, Kumar Raja, Avinash Warundeo Lakkawar, Madhavan Gopalakrishnan Nair, Thanislass Jacob, Khub Chandra Varshney
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 236-242.
- Effect of obesity on pulmonary function tests in apparently healthy young women
Joyarani Devershetty, Sandhya Metta, Satyanarayana Uppala, Ganesh Kamble
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1519-1522.
- Role of Ayurveda in Wilson’s disease
Suraj Veerbhadra Sankh, Jyothy Kothanath Bhaskaran , Srihari Sheshagiri
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2019; 5(5): 72-78.
- Diagnostic efficacy of Adenosine deaminase activity in patients with very low CD4 counts and pulmonary tuberculosis
K. Deopujari, V. K. Sharma, T. N. Dubey, Rajendra Kumar Jain, M. Sharma, Nupur Goyal
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2013; 3(2): 76-80.
- Perceptions of Dravyaguna students about Small Group Teaching and Classroom Teaching
Meena Shamrao Deogade, Siva Rama Prasad Kethamakka, Arati Panchabai , Sonali P Chalakh, Priti R Desai
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(3): 67-78.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of basic life support among junior doctors and students in a tertiary care medical institute
Md. Yunus, Animesh Mishra, Habib M. R. Karim, Vandana Raphael, Ghazal Ahmed, Catherine E. Myrthong
. 2015; 3(12): 3644-3650.
- A clinicomycological study of onychomycosis in a rural hospital in Central India
Ruchita Omprakashji Attal, Rasika Ashok Chaudhary, Vijayshri Suresh Deotale, Sonia Pramod Jain
. 2015; 3(5): 1131-1137.
- Knowledge and opinions of postgraduate resident doctors regarding promotional drug literature: A cross-sectional study
Miti Ravin Gandhi, Savita Shahani, Noopur Ajaykumar Vyas
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(11): 1010-1014.
- Periodontitis as a risk factor for preterm labour and low birth weight among pregnant women attending a tertiary care teaching hospital
Saranya Chokkaiyan, Sendhil Coumary Arumugam, Saravana Kumar, Lopa B John, Seetesh Ghose
. 2015; 4(6): 1804-1810.
- Emergency and elective caesarean sections: comparison of maternal and fetal outcomes in a suburban tertiary care hospital in Puducherry
Valsa Diana, Arun Tipandjan
. 2016; 5(9): 3060-3065.
- Epidemiology of animal bite cases reported to anti-rabies vaccination OPD at a tertiary-care hospital, Nagpur
Kirti V Kinge, Amit C Supe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1579-1582.
- Clinical and Haemato-Biochemical Changes in Cattle with Theileria orientalis Infection
N. Deva Devi , K. Raj Kumar , P. Vijayalakshmi , Venkatesa Perumal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 258-263.
- Body mass index is a reliable predictor of insulin resistance than body fat percentage
John A Lyngdoh, Merrycka Sangma, Raj Sarkar, Donboklang Lynser, Happy Chutia, Alice Abraham Ruram, Julie B Wahlang, Rituparna Barooah
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(8): 916-919.
- Diastolic dysfunction in apparently healthy individuals: A single center experience based on echocardiography
Swapan Saha, Pravin Kumar Jha, Tony Ete, Gaurav Kavi, Rinchin Dorjee Megeji, Rondeep Kumar Nath Sivam, Manish Kapoor, Amit Malviya, Animesh Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 770-774.
- A study on the demographic and morbidity patterns of thalassemia patients registered at a tertiary-care center of central India
Padma Bhatia, Vivek Nagar, Jeewan Singh Meena, Daneshwar Singh, Dinesh Kumar Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 85-88.
- Prevalence of Internet addiction and its impact on the physiological balance of mental health
Naren Vaidya, Sobana Jaiganesh, Jaiganesh Krishnan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 97-100.
- Health seeking behavior of lung cancer patients receiving treatment at a tertiary cancer institute: a study from North India
Vijay Kumar Barwal, Salig Ram Mazta, Anita Thakur, Rajeev Kumar Seam, Manish Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 331-336.
- Role of Ayurveda In Paediatric skin disease - A Case Study.
Ashwini Bhajandas Bolane, Jyothy Kothanath Bhaskaran, Megha Rudey
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2019; 5(5): 65-71.
- Unmet need for family planning among married women of reproductive age group in rural and urban area of Shimla, India
Amit Sachdeva, Anmol Gupta, Devender Kumar, Harshvardhan Singh, Shruti Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1372-1377.
- Comparative study on the effect of yogic relaxing asanas and pranayamas on cardiovascular response in healthy young volunteers
Vasanthan S, Madanmohan T, Bhavanani A B, Hanifah M, Jaiganesh K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 127-130.
- Presternal cutaneous bronchogenic cyst: a rare case
N. Srivani, Syamala Srujana, Rajendra Prasad, L. Krishna, O. Shravan Kumar
. 2014; 1(3): 148-151.
- Retroperitoneal composite pheochromocytoma/paraganglioma complicating pregnancy: a rare case report
N. Sreemani Kumari, Venkat Narsimha Reddy Nandyala, Shyamala Srujana, S. S. S. Quadri, O. Shravan Kumar
. 2015; 2(1): 85-87.
- Prescription pattern of antiepileptic drugs in seizure disorder, their adverse reactions and cost analysis: A tertiary care hospital-based study
Noopur Vyas, Savita Shahani, Miti Gandhi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(3): 215-220.
- Changing trends in sexually transmitted infection (STI) clinic attendees – Current scenario
Geeta Kiran Arakkal, Sudha Vani Damarla, Harish Kumar Kasetty, Sudha Rani Chintagunta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1215-1218.
- Rare presentation on Meckels diverticulum on the mesenteric border forming a mass
Zeeshanuddin Ahmad, Apoorv Sharma, Vikram Vatti, Minhajuddin Ahmed, Manal Ashraf Ali
. 2014; 1(3): 188-190.
- Callus induction, Indirect Organogenesis and Plantlet Regeneration from different explants of Vernonia anthelmintica (L.) Willd
Maya Rajan, Shahena Soororbhavan, Vinaya Chandran, Linu Mathew
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(3): 17-22.
- Primary jejunal malignant melanoma presenting as intussusception: a rare case report
N. Sreemani Kumari, Venkat Narsimha Reddy Nandyala, K. Rama Devi, B. Vijaya Nirmala, L. Krishna, S. V. Masood, O. Shravan Kumar
. 2014; 1(3): 181-184.
- Diagnosis Embattled - Correlation of Serum Ferritin and Lipid Profile with Severity of Dengue in Paediatric Population
Mohit V Rojekar, Vandana Kumavat, Jayesh Panot, Arati Adhe Rojekar, Poonam Lalla
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(2): 12-16.
- “Troublesome tumors” of the skin: Spectrum of skin adnexal tumors at a tertiary care center in Malwa region
Sarjana Agrawal, Ravi Jain, Ashok Panchonia, C V Kulkarni, Rakesh Mehar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 714-718.
- Patho-morphological Studies on Mycoplasmosis in Turkeys
Singaravel Vijaykumar, Raja Kumar, Avinash Warundeo Lakkawar, Prabhakar Xavier Antony, Madhavan Gopalakrishnan Nair
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 157-163.
- Household Expenditures on Illnesses during Infancy in a Rural Community: A Cross Sectional Study from Pondicherry
Yogesh A Bahurupi, Sarada Sireesha Bojja, Abhijit V Boratne, Shib Sekhar Datta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 506-511.
- Study of intestinal parasites among the immunosuppressed patients attending a tertiary-care center in Northeast India
Ishani Bora, Vikramjeet Dutta, Wihiwot Valarie Lyngdoh, Annie Bakorlin Khyriem, Elantamilian Durairaj, Anil Chandra Phukan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 924-929.
- A study on attitude belief and practice of mother-in-law and her son regarding son preference in Berasia block of Bhopal district
Manju Toppo, Aditya Thakur, Rama Lodha, Mahesh Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1513-1518.
- Hydatid cyst of the pancreas: a rare cause of obstructive jaundice
Kasula Jayasree, S. S. S. Quadri
. 2014; 1(3): 161-163.
- Lobular capillary hemangioma of esophagus mimicking Barrett’s esophagus
K. Padmamalini, I. Sreelakshmi, N. Sreemani Kumari, P. Jijiya Bai, Vidyasagar Abbagani
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2013; 3(1): 35-37.
- Morbidity pattern among school children of rural area of Obaidullaganj block of Raisen District of Madhya Pradesh
Mohan Shinde, Ankur Joshi, Anshuli Trivedi
. 2015; 2(2): 144-146.
- Effects of overnight sleep deprivation on autonomic function and perceived stress in young health professionals and their reversal through yogic relaxation (Shavasana)
Raghul S, Vasanthan S, Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani, Jaiganesh K, Madanmohan T
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1256-1261.
- Tuberculous gallbladder – A rare presentation of tuberculosis
Ashok Yadav, C V Kulkarni, Narmada Prasad Tiwari, Monika Nema, Harshul Patidar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1428-1429.
- Prevalence of risk factors for coronary artery disease among adults in a rural area of Tamil Nadu
Jayaramachandran S, Zile Singh, Stalin P, Anil Jacob Purty, Mahendran S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 473-477.
- Association of major depression with blood pressure and vascular complications of type 2 diabetes mellitus
Akash Rajender, Deepa C., Krishna Kanwal, R. S. Chaudhri, Gaurav Rajender, Priyanka Choudhary
. 2016; 4(3): 926-930.
- Assessment of cognitive function in patients with alcohol dependence: A cross-sectional study
Dalip Sharma, Anita Padam, Yuvraj Gharu, Dinesh Sharma, Sudhir Sharma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 337-340.
- A comparative study of platelet parameters in end stage renal disease patients undergoing haemodialysis and healthy individuals
Lokesh S., Siva Ranganathan Green, Tony Kadavanu Mathew, Hemachandar R., Arun Kumar, Shashank Rakesh Tiwari, Amirtha Lakshmi, Ezhumalai G.
. 2016; 3(3): 559-563.
- Allelopathic effect of Wedelia trilobata L., on the germination and growth of Cicer arietinum, Vigna unguiculata, and Vigna radiata seedlings
S. Shahena, Maya Rajan, Vinaya Chandran, Linu Mathew
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2021; 9(2): 93-114.
- Gangliocytic paraganglioma of duodenum
S.S.S. Quadri, Shyamala Srujana, N. Sreemani Kumari, P. Jijiya Bai, K. Jayasree
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2013; 3(1): 29-34.
- Comparative study of efficacy and safety of sitagliptin versus glimepiride in patients of type-2 diabetes mellitus inadequately controlled with metformin alone
Manuj Sharma, Rakesh Sonawane, J.L. Marko
. 2016; 3(3): 564-568.
- Association of thyroid disorders in females with primary infertility attending a tertiary-care hospital in northeast India
Chandan Nath, Happy Chutia, Alice Abraham Ruram, Akash Handique, Ananya Das
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1724-1726.
- Evaluation of Prognostic Indicator based on the Electrical Conductivity of the Heart in Canine Parvovirus Enteritis
M. Aresh Kumar, P. Vijayalakshmi, D. Selvi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 41-46.
- Diffuse neurofibroma of the scalp: a distinct histopathological entity
Sreemani Kumari Neelam, Padma Malini Kyatham, Vijaya Nirmala Byrapuram, Lakshmi Narasimha Moorthy Nimmagadda, Shravan Kumar Odapally
. 2015; 2(4): 752-755.
- Comparative effect of treadmill and yoga on malondialdehyde level in normal young adults
Rucha Wagh, Srabani Bhattacharya, Sundaram Kartikeyan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1149-1154.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of papillary carcinoma thyroid: A retrospective study from north-east India
Bifica Sofia Lyngdoh, Jaya Mishra, Biswajit Dey, Vandana Raphael, Yookarin Khonglah, Evarisalin Marbaniang
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1679-1681.
- Prevalence of non-albicans candidemia in a tertiary care hospital in Northeast India
Debahuti Sabhapandit, Wihiwot Valarie Lyngdoh, Ishani Bora, Abhijit Prasad, Koushik Debnath, Elantamilan D
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1620-1625.
- Pigmented epitheloid melanocytoma: a low grade/intermediate/ borderline melanoma
Sreemani Kumari Neelam, Venkat Narasimha Reddy Nandyala, Srujana Shyamala , Praveen Pallam, Santosh Babu Chintakindi , Shravan Kumar Odapally
. 2016; 3(1): 400-403.
- Study of serum albumin as surrogate marker of immune suppression in patients living with HIV and AIDS
Shiv Shankar Sharma, Yogendra Jamra, Sanjay Hawaldar, Ankit Meshram
. 2016; 3(2): 152-156.
- Seasonal variation of body fat percentage, basal metabolic rate, and serum lipid in healthy sedentary urban adults
John A. Lyngdoh, Happy Chutia, Donboklang Lynser, Alice Abraham Ruram, Rituparna Barooah
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 920-925.
- Preliminary evaluation of hepatoprotective potential of polyherbal formulation
Arka Ghosh , Anindita Kundu , Ankit Seth , Anil Kumar Singh, Santosh Kumar Maurya
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2015; 4(2): 118-124.
- An Intervention Study on The Knowledge and Training Needs of Disaster Medicine Among Medical Students in Puducherry
Devi Kittu, Lalithambigai Chellamuthu, Aishwarya Sivasoupramanian
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 274-278.
- Bronchoscopic profile of various diseases in a rural care hospital
Deepika Garg, Dhiraj B. Bhandari, Prakash Nagpure, Manish Puttewar
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(2): 87-91.
- Comparison of vitrification and slow freezing for cryopreservation of cleavage stage embryos (Day 3) and its impact on clinical outcome
Manisha Choudhary, Ravikant Soni, Mohan Lal Swarankar, Swati Garg
. 2015; 3(10): 2751-2756.
- Pseudo aneurysm of uterine artery and cesarean scar dehiscence causing secondary post-partum haemorrhage managed by uterine artery embolisation: a case report
Kalpana Singh, Geetam Bharati, Smita Kumari, Nishant Tripathy
. 2016; 5(8): 2895-2898.
- Adult hypertrophic pyloric stenosis due to peptic ulcer disease: a rare presentation
Shameer Deen, Vipin Kumar Bakshi, Siddharth Jai Singh, Satish K. Bohara, S. C. Dutt
. 2016; 4(5): 1730-1732.
- Six-year analysis of postmortem examination records at a teaching hospital – demographic profile and causes of deaths
Sundaram Kartikeyan, Aniruddha Arjun Malgaonkar, Mangesh Ghadge
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1905-1910.
- Evaluation of insulin resistance in adolescent girl with menstrual irregularities
Simi Kumari, Sangeeta Pankaj, Archana Sinha, Dipali Prasad, Ritesh Kumar
. 2015; 4(6): 1900-1906.