|10 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Prevalence and Associated Factors Affecting Gastrointestinal Helminths in Intensively Managed Pigs in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Olubukola D. Adelakun, Foluke A. Akande, John O. Abiola
Alexandria Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2020; 66(1): 89-93.
- Prevalence of Babesia species in hunting dogs in Ogun State South West Nigeria
Foluke A. Akande, Alex F. Adebowale, Micheal I. Takeet, Olugbenga K. Omisile
Alexandria Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2017; 54(1): 1-7.
- Plasma levels of total cholesterol, high-density lipoprotein-cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein-cholesterol, triglyceride, Apo A-1, and Apo B in patients with Stroke in Ogbomoso, Southwestern Nigeria
J. O. Akande, A. A. Salawu, A. S. Atiba, E. O. Oke, R. O. Akande, D. P. Oparinde, P. S. Ogunro
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(3): 29-35.
- Ethnoveterinary practices among sheep rearers in Ona-Ara Local Government of Oyo state, Nigeria
OS Adedeji, TO Akande, AO Akinwumi, DO Okunlola & MD Shittu
Sokoto Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2013; 11(1): 38-44.
- First Evidence of an Established Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus Population In Nigeria
Akande F. Adedayo, Fagbemi B. Olukunle
Alexandria Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2018; 56(1): 182-186.
- Prevalence of ticks on indigenous breed of hunting dogs in Ogun State, Nigeria
FA Akande, AF Adebowale, OA Idowu & OO Sofela
Sokoto Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2018; 16(3): 66-71.
- Animal health care seeking behavior of pets or livestock owners and knowledge and awareness on zoonoses in a university community
Emmanuel Jolaoluwa Awosanya, Hannah Oluwatomilola Akande
. 2015; 8(7): -.
- Distribution of Candida albicans and non-albicans Candida in clinical samples and their intrinsic biofilm production status
Kanishka Hrishi Das, Muhammad I Getso, Azeez-Akande O
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2443-2447.
- Protective and curative effects of Livolin forte® on carbon tetrachloride-induced liver damage in Wistar rats
Olaoluwa S. Olukiran, Rufus O. Akomolafe, Kayode D. Bamitale, Akande O. Ajayi, Raphael E. Okonji, Ronald A. Bejide
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2014; 4(1): 57-65.
- Comparison of serum level of Anti-Mullerian hormone in fertile and infertile women in South West Nigeria
Elizebeth Olufunke Oke, Oluwaseyi Felix Oke, Abdukareem Afolabi Salawu, Joel Olufunminiyi Akande, Wulemotu Taiwo Oloyede, Rafiat Adeola Karem, Kola Musliudin Owonikoko, Adeolu Oladayo Akinboro, Paul Sunday Ogunro
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2019; 3(1): 43-49.