|938 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- NEW RECORD OF LESSEPSIAN SYLLID POLYCHAETES IN THE NORTH MEDITERRANEAN COAST OF EGYPT
Faiza A. Abd-Elnaby
THE EGYPTIAN JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY (Zoology). 2010; 6(2): 297-306.
- ETIOLOGICAL DIAGNOSIS OF MICROBIAL KERATITIS IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL IN GUJARAT.
Hitesh Jayprakash Assudani, Jaydev Mansukhlal Pandya, Ricky Rameshbhai Sarvan, Ashwini Avinash Sapre, Aruna Roopam Gupta, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 60-62.
- ANALYSIS OF PHYSIOLOGICAL (PAO2, PULSE AND BLOOD PRESSURE) CHANGES DURING MODIFIED ECT UNDER GENERAL ANAESTHESIA
Mubashar Shah, Hamid Ali Shah, Ghulam Mustafa, Farrukh Saleem Shah, Zaffar, Sheraz, Kashif
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2015; 65(4): 448-452.
- Pattern of adverse events following immunization in an Indian teaching hospital
Nisarg D Joshi, Hiren K Prajapati, Krunal C Solanki, Anupama Sukhlecha, Hiren R Trivedi, Maganlal V Gajera, Bhadresh R Vyas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 62-68.
- ACUTE MOTOR AXONAL NEUROPATHY VARIANT OF GUILLAIN BARRE
SYNDROME PRESENTING WITH BRISK KNEE JERKS
Muhammad Tariq, Faiza Kanwal
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2018; 68(1): 176-177.
- EFFECT OF CORN SILK EXTRACT ON ACETAMINOPHEN INDUCED RENAL DAMAGE IN MICE
Faiza Mehboob, Mohammad Tahir
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2015; 63(3): 339-344.
- Two cases of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease from an ongoing dementia
registry in Pakistan
Arsalan Ahmad, Faiza Rao, Sahrish Aieshah
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2014; 64(6): 705-707.
- Frequency of Musculoskeletal Disorders and their Related Causative Factors Among Female Architecture Students in Lahore
Tamknat Ilyas, Bilal Umer, Faiza Taufiq
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2018; 6(1): 38-42.
- Prevalence of De-Quervain’s Tenosynovitis among Medical Students of Allama Iqbal Medical College
Faiza Taufiq1, Tahira Batool , Salman Bashir
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2015; 3(2): 95-98.
- IRON SUPPLEMENTATION DURING PREGNANCY AND ITS EFFECTS ON EPIPHYSEAL GROWTH PLATE OF NEWBORN RAT: A HISTOLOGICAL STUDY
Faiza Umbreen, Khadija Qamar, Sabah Rehman
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2017; 67(5): 721-725.
- ANASTROZOL EFFECTS ON THE HISTOMORPHOLOGY OF RABBIT LENS
Aamna Khalil, Faiza Umbreen, Muhammad Sarwar Zia, Khadija Qamar
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2018; 68(1): 171-175.
- First Egyptian records of the family pisionidae (Polychaeta) from Gulf of Aqaba Egypt
Faiza Ali Abd Elnaby
THE EGYPTIAN JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY (Zoology). 2017; 13(1): 109-114.
- Association of academic performance with learning style preference of medical students: Multi-center study from Pakistan
Muhammad Hamid Chaudhary , Ansar Aftab, Sadia Ayub, Faiza Faiza, Ushna Ahmad, Javeria Khursheed, Ehsan Ullah
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(3): 110-113.
- Single Dose versus 24 - Hours Antibiotic Prophylaxis against
Surgical Site Infections
Arshad H Abro, Ahmed Hussain Pathan, Faisal G Siddiqui, Faiza Syed, Abdul Aziz Laghari
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(1): 27-31.
- Management of steroid resistant nephrotic syndrome in children with cyclosporine - a tertiary care centre experience
Syed Sajid Hussain Shah, Naureen Akhtar, Faiza Sunbleen
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(4): 379-382.
- Effects of Sensory-Motor Issues on The Performance of Activities of Daily Livings in Autism Spectrum Disorder
Faiza Yousaf , Kamila Iftikhar , Arshad Mehmood Naz , Syeda Maryam Zahra, Kalsoom Altaf , Rabia Azmat
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2018; 6(1): 3-9.
- TEAM BASED LEARNING IN PATHOLOGY: EFFECT ON TEST SCORES AND STUDENT SATISFACTION
Sadia Hameed, Tanzeela Khalid, Shazia Aslam, Mubashir Ahmad, Faiza Farhan, Zahra Batool, Saima Hamid
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2017; 67(3): 423-428.
- Do Mothers from Urban Area Optimally Breastfeed Their Babies as Compared to Mothers in Village? - A Cross-Sectional Community Survey in Vadodara District
Manish M Kathad, Divyangkumar N Patel, Shiv Patel, Simoni Sarodia, Krupali Savaliya, Heli Shah, Kunal Shah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 778-782.
- Comparison of Case Based Learning and traditional Learning Style in Final Year Bachelor of Dental Surgery(BDS) Students in paediatric dentistry unit lesson
Anshula Neeraj Deshpande, Kishan Satishkumar Naik, Poonacha KS, Bhavna Harish Dave, Neelam Hasmukhbhai Joshi, Dimple Hiteshbhai Mehta
Applied Medical Research. 2019; 6(1): 9-15.
- Choosing Wisely Campaign: Perspectives of Emergency Physicians of Pakistan
Sanniya Khan Ghauri , Tabinda Abbasi, Abdus Salam Khan, Khawaja Junaid Mustafa, Faiza Shah, Dania Dawood,
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(1): 03-11.
- A study of thalassemia screening of 1000 medical students and comparison of various screening methods
Om Vrajlal Bodarya, Hardik Makwana, Nayana Lakum, Atul Shrivastav, Jayesh Joshi, Ashok Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 272-275.
- Pharmacovigilance study of adverse cutaneous drug reactions in a tertiary care hospital
Tejas Acharya, Dimple Mehta, Hiral Shah, Jayendra Dave
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 75-81.
- Review on Simultaneous Determination of Antihypertensive Analytes in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form by Different Analytical Methods
Patel Meghna P, Nehal Shah, Shah Vivek, Satyendra Deka, Saralai M.G
. 2012; 2(1): 09-15.
- Evaluation of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV in a Tertiary Care Centre
Hiral H Shah, Bijal S Shah, Kruti J Deliwala, Pooja Damani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 38-41.
- Role of Ventilation in Cases of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome /Acute Lung injury
Hemant M Shah, Shilpa B Sutariya, Parul M Bhatt, Nishil Shah, Shweta Gamit
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 48-52.
- CLINICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF H1N1 INFLUENZA TAQMAN REAL TIME PCR POSITIVE CASES
Sangita Revdiwala, Summaiya Mulla, Tanvi Panwala, Latika Shah, Arpita Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 12-14.
- ZEOLITIC COMPOSITES FROM AGRICULTURAL DETRITUS FOR POLLUTION REMEDY: A REVIEW
BHAVNA SHAH, DARSHINI PANDYA, HIREN PATEL, AMARE AYALEW,AJAY SHAH
. 2016; 3(3): 41-49.
- Study of Neonatal Meningitis in Neonatal Septicemia- Can We Do Better?
Bijal Shah, Hiral shah, Deepa Banker, Anunaya katyar,Chandraprkash Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 337-339.
- Study of Transmission of Tuberculous Infection among Children in Contact with Parents Having Tuberculosis
Hiral H Shah, Halak J Vasavada, Bijal S Shah, Deepa A Banker, Kinnari Vala
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 219-221.
- FACTORS INFLUENCING PROLONGED STAY IN THE INTENSIVE CARE UNIT AFTER CARDIAC SURGERY
Ritesh Shah, Ramesh Patel, Ramanand Sharma, Himani Pandya, Komal Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 140-144.
- Injection Safety and Practices following Needle Stick Injuries An Occupational Risk to Health Care Providers In Gujarat
Harsh D Shah, Bonny H Shah, Hiren R Solanki, Vijay R Agarwal, Priyank A Parmar , Kiran M Narkhede
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 98-102.
- A study on knowledge about various aspects related to reproductive health among school going adolescent boys
Yadeepsinh M Jadeja, Jwalant B Joshi, Jaykumar H Nimavat, Pratik K Jasani, Hetal T Koringa, Komal P Thekdi, Shyamal K Purani, Girija P Kartha, Harsh A Mehta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 12-17.
- MOLECULAR DETECTION OF MULTI DRUG RESISTANT TUBERCULOSIS (MDR-TB) IN MDR-TB PATIENTS’ ATTENDANT IN NORTH WESTERN PAKISTAN
Taif Shah, Azam Hayat, Zahir Shah, Ayub Jadoon, Shakoor Ahmad, Sher Bahadar Khan
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2017; 67(6): 982-987.
- Future Pharmacological Armamentaria in Management of Alzheimer Disease
Megha H Shah, Hetal D Shah, Vipul P Chaudhari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 109-116.
- Formulation, Development and Optimization of Nimodipine Nanosuspension for Improving Dissolution Characteristics
Shah Anand, Shah Sunny, Patel Vipul
. 2012; 2(2): 37-41.
- Role of Platelet Parameters in Diagnosing Various Clinical Conditions
Amar R. Shah, Sanjay N. Chaudhari, Menka H. Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 162-165.
- Accuracy of “risk of malignancy index” in the preoperative diagnosis of ovarian malignancy in post menopausal women
Faiza Irshad, Mahira Irshad
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(3): 266-270.
- Study of Co2 Laser in Otolaryngology at Gmers Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad
Hardik Shah, Neeraj Suri, U B Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 470-472.
- Siderophore production: A unique quality of pathogenic Klebsiella pneumonia to survive in low iron concentration
Jay Prakash Sah, Sanjay Kumar Shah, Bhupendra Sharma, Mira Shah, Md. Salahuddin, Ram Vinod Mahato, Chandrakant Yadav, Md. Sayfullah Razin, Mahjabin Rashid
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(1): 130-138.
- Formulation, Development and Evaluation of Floating Matrix Tablets of Atorvastatin Calcium
Shah Hardik, Kumavat Tarachand, Yadav Kailash, Bhatt Chintan, Shah Chainesh, Ramani Vinod Regional College of Pharmacy, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
. 2012; 2(2): 54-59.
- An Overview on Gastro Retentive Floating Microspheres
Shah Chainesh*, Aundhia Chintan, Ramani Vinod, Shah Nirmal, Chauhan Sachin, A. K.Seth, Ghelani Tejas, Vegada Rajnikant. Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Piparia, Waghodiya.
. 2012; 2(1): 01-08.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Poorly Soluble Aceclofenac by Complexation With β-Cyclodextri
Dhamat Khushal, Chauhan Sachin, Seth A. K., Shah Chainesh, Bhalala Chirag , Vegada Rajanikant, Shah Zeel, Ramani Vinod, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Piparia, Waghodiya.
. 2012; 2(1): 21-25.
- Glipizide Loaded Gastro Retentive Floating Tablets: Formulation and in vitro Evaluation
Shah Zeel, Seth A.K., Sailor Girish, Shah Chainesh, Dhamat Khushal1, Bhalala Chirag, Vegada Rajnikant ,Ramani Vinod. Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Piparia, vadoadara
. 2012; 2(1): 29-32.
- Role of HRCT temporal bone in pre operative evaluation of choesteatoma
Chintan Shah, Pinal Shah, Satish Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 69-72.
- Medical thoracoscopy: a retrospective analysis in a tertiary care centre
Savita Jindal, Chirag A. Gangajalia, Pujan Parikh, V. G. Vinod, Nalin T. Shah, Kusum V. Shah
. 2015; 2(1): 30-33.
- A Study of Prevalence of Various Ophthalmic Problems in Policemen and Their Family Members of Vadodara, Gujarat
Jyotindra Natwarlal Brahmbhatt, Dipak B. Patel, Sheril Shah, Ruta Shah, Poonam Rana, Aakash Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 293-295.
- FREQUENCY OF CAUSES OF CHRONIC LIVER DISEASE IN CHILDREN
Syed Zubair Shah, Rahat Malik, Syed Fahd Shah, Sara Idrees, Sania Hameed
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2017; 67(5): 762-767.
- Trends of articles published in National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology (NJPPP)
Amit M Shah, Rima B Shah
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(2): 111-117.
- A Community Based Cross Sectional Study of Morbidity Pattern among Reproductive Age Group Women in Jamnagar District, Gujarat
Trusha Kansagra, Mittal Rathod, Mehul Kaliya, Amrita Sarkar, Sumit Unadakat, Dipesh Parmar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 434-438.
- Prevalence and risk factors for low back pain among shopkeepers/salesman at model town link road Lahore, Pakistan
Talib Hussain, Faiza Taufiq, Taimoor ul Hassan
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(2): 162-164.
- Utility of acid fast staining and re-aspiration in tubercuhlar lymphadenopathy - 3 year study at tertiary centre
Atul Shrivastav, Harsh A Shah, Geetika Shrivastav, Pravina M. Santwani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 875-879.
- Global instability following primary total knee arthroplasty in patient with osteoarthritis and backache due to missed thoracic meningioma: our experience
Vikram Indrajit Shah, Kalpesh Shah, Deepak Saini, Sachin Upadhyay
. 2016; 3(4): 2267-2271.
- Effect of smoking on selected blood parameters
Seema Rawat, Rakesh R Pathak, Girish Goswami
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1478-1480.
- Impact of social factors on health practices of the elderly: an analytical study in rural Surendranagar
Shashwat Nagar, Noopur Nagar, S. S. Nagar, Darshan Mahyawanshi, Girija P. Kartha
. 2013; 1(2): 116-122.
- DRUG LAG FOR ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS: COMPARISON OF THE US, EU AND INDIA APPROVALS
Bhaven C Kataria, Dimple S Mehta, Sanjay J Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 264-268.
- Parents’ satisfaction with physical therapy treatment for diplegic cerebral palsy children
Mian Ali Raza, Umer Maqsood, Faiza Sharif, Hafiz Sheraz Arshad
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(3): 558-561.
- Effectiveness of “ASHA INCENTIVE SCHEME of 2013” on enhancing the functioning of ASHA in motivating couples having two or less children to undergo permanent sterilization in Surendranagar district
Jaykumar H Nimavat, Pratik K Jasani, Jwalant B Joshi, Yadeepsinh M Jadeja, Kishor M Sochaliya, Girija P Kartha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1920-1924.
- Single shot versus multiple shot antibiotic therapy in patients undergoing laparoscopic surgery: our experience
Yogendra D. Shah, Pukur I. Thekdi, Soham Raut, K. G. Patel
. 2013; 1(3): 252-256.
- Compressive Strength of Composite Resins at Different Exposure Time Using LED and Halogen Units
Hasham Aleem, Faiza Ameen, Abdur Rehman
. 2018; 27(1): 22-26.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in patients with biliary stones: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Gupta, Sukrit Shah, Avreen Singh Shah, Kulwant Singh Ded, Amritpal Singh Bhatia
. 2016; 3(4): 2022-2024.
- Clinical features of depression in the elderly and younger patients at tertiary care center of Saurashtra, India - A comparative study
Anoopkumar P Srivastava, Vishal K Patel, Deepak S Tiwari, Hitarth H Raja, Dhruvkumar S Patel, Nirav B Chanpa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 794-799.
- A comparative study of labour induction with intravaginal misoprostol verus intravenous oxytocin in premature rupture of membranes beyound 36 weeks gestation
Bhaumik Shah, Noopur Nagar, Shashwat Nagar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 632-635.
- Quantitative and qualitative changes in human Meissner’s corpuscle at different ages: a light microscopic analysis
Gh Mohd Bhat, Mohd Saleem Itoo, Bashir Ahmad Shah, Naseer Ahmad Shah, Shameema Banno, Tajamul Hussain
. 2014; 2(3): 852-856.
- Effects of Iron Supplementation on the Height of the Zones of Growth Cartilage of Rat
Faiza Umbreen, Aamna Khalil, Saadia Rashid, khadija Qamar
Journal of Islamic International Medical College. 2017; 12(3): 135-138.
- Assessment of immunization status among children aged 0–5 years at Surendranagar city, Gujarat
Pawan Kumar, Nitesh Patel, Girija P Kartha, Pratik Jasani, Hiren Koshiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(4): 330-335.
- Impact of educational status of Anganwadi worker on their knowledge and practice regarding integrated management of childhood illness
Krupal J Joshi, Kishor M Sochaliya, Hetal T Koringa, Girija P Kartha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(12): 963-968.
- Chronic Pain after Liechtenstein Mesh Repair for Inguinal Hernia: A review of 114 patients
Syed Fahd Shah, Sania Hameed, Jehanzeb Khan Aurakzai, Muhammad Amjad Chaudhary, Syed Hussain Shah, Syed Zubair Shah
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(4): 388-391.
- Sonographic differential diagnosis of abdominal masses in children visiting Children’s Hospital and Institute of Child Health, Lahore, Pakistan
Mussarat Jabbar, Muhammad Nawaz Anjum, Faiza Farooq, Mahreen Fatima, Amina Iqbal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(3): 397-400.
- Structural organization and pattern of innervations of human Meissner’s corpuscle: a light microscopic study
Gh. Mohd. Bhat, Naseer Ahmad Shah, Mohd. Saleem Itoo, Bashir Ahmad Shah, Shaheen Shahdad, Javeed Ahmad Khan
. 2013; 1(4): 409-412.
- Study of prevalence of seropositivity in multi-transfused thalassemia patients – A hospital based study
Neerja H Shah, Atul Shrivastav, Ukti Bhavsar, Ashok S Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2134-2138.
- Gender preference for child among reproductive age group women - A cross-sectional study in Jamnagar district
Maunesh Raj, Dipesh Parmar, Hardikkumar Yagnik, Mittal Rathod, Lalit Bhandari, Malay Savalia, Nilesh Prajapati
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(1): 33-37.
- Effect of tobacco chewing on semen parameters
Naresh Parmar, Vishaldeep Gohel, Jitesh Sarvaiya, Nehal Patel, Nileshwari Vala
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1139-1142.
- Clinicopathological correlation of serum TSH level in patients with thyroid nodule—a study of 100 cases
Chandrika Makwana, Nayana R Lakum, Hardik Makwana, Jayesh Joshi, Ashok Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 322-326.
- Effect of ultraviolet-B irradiation on fatty acids, amino acids, protein contents, enzyme activities and ultrastructure of some algae
Nadia H. Noaman 1, Faiza M.A Akl 2, Mohamed S. M. Abdel-Kareem 1, Magda A. Shafik 2 , Wafaa M. Menesi 2
Egyptian Journal of Phycology. 2013; 14(1): 67-101.
- Primary osteosynthesis augmented with autologous bone graft with total knee arthroplasty in patients with stress fractures of medial femoral condyle with knee osteoarthritis: a cost effective approach
Vikram Indrajit Shah, Kalpesh Shah, Sachin Upadhyay
. 2016; 4(6): 2408-2412.
- An analytical study of contributory factors of postpartum depression among women in Punjab, Pakistan
Faiza Anjum, Zahira Batool
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 130-133.
- The burden of unintended pregnancies: a cross sectional study
Mittal Rathod, Dipesh Parmar, Aniruddha Gohel, Mehul Kaliya, Sumit Unadkat, Nirmika Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 688-693.
- A Journey from Lap-Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy (LAVH) to Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH)
Muhammad Ishaque Khan , Akbar Hussain Mujahid , Musrat Akhter , Alina Saeed , Faiza Ishaque
Journal of Islamic International Medical College. 2018; 13(1): 3-7.
- Retrospective and prospective histopathological study of tumors and tumor-like lesions of female genital tract
Miral Dalsaniya, Tejas S Choksi, Atul Shrivastav, Ashok S Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1602-1604.
- Evaluation of blood donor deferral causes: a tertiary-care center-based study
Dhaval N Chauhan, Killol N Desai, Harikrishna J Trivedi, Ashok S Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 389-392.
- Effect of Some Algal Species on the Snail Intermediate Hosts of Schistosomiasis in Egypt
I. Survival, fecundity and net reproductive rates
Sanaa M. M. Shanab 1, Faiza M. El-Assal 2, Amin A. Abou-El-Hassan 3, Kadria M. A. Mahmoud 3
Egyptian Journal of Phycology. 2005; 6(1): 73-92.
- Effect of Some Algal Species on the Snail Intermediate Hosts of Schistosomiasis in Egypt
II. Growth, Infection and Mortality Rates
Faiza M. El-Assal 1, Sanaa M. M. Shanab 2, Amin A. Abou-El-Hassan 3 , Kadria M. A. Mahmoud 3
Egyptian Journal of Phycology. 2005; 6(1): 93-110.
- Current scenario of malarial trends in Jamnagar district: a cross-sectional study
Aniruddha Gohel, Naresh Makwana, Sudip Bhavsar, Mittal Rathod, Kishor Dhaduk, Dipesh Parmar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1549-1553.
- Unusual Presentation Hides the Diagnosis of Soft Tissue Sarcomas
Shamim Sultan Sheikh, Nandini Jatin Desai
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2012; 1(1): 23-25.
- In vitro Xanthine Oxidase (XO) and Albumin Denaturation Inhibition Assay of Barringtonia racemosa L. and Total Phenolic Content Analysis for Potential Anti-Inflammatory Use in Gouty Arthritis
Nurul Izzati Osman, Norrizah Jaafar Sidik, Asmah Awal, Nurul Athirah Mohamad Adam, Nur Inani Rezali
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 343-349.
- Study of Severe Nutritional Anemia in Children 1-5 Year of Age in a Tertiary Care Hospital
Bijal S Shah, Hiral H Shah, Apoorva B Shah, Rushika Gupta, Smit Vadodaria
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(7): 416-419.
- Morbidity profile of neonates and biological factors associated with it among admitted newborn babies at tertiary care institute, Jamnagar
Nasrin A Hala, Sumit V Unadkat, Dipesh V Parmar, Maulik Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1280-1284.
- Laparoscopic management of an endometrioma complicated by an ovarian abscess
Rameshvari C. Shah, Jitesh M. Shah, Meghana N. Mehta
. 2013; 2(3): 473-474.
- Effects of dynamic muscle strengthening and isometric muscle strengthening in treatment of mechanical neck pain; a randomized clinical trial
Anam Irfan, Faiza Sharif, Farah Shaheen, Adnan Afzal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(4): 705-707.
- Study of prevalence of different species of malarial parasites and comparison of hematological parameters in different malarial parasite species
Shraddha Gondaliya, Hardik Makwana, Nayana Lakum, Ashok Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1697-1701.
- Dry eye prevalence and attributable risk factors in the eastern Madhya Pradesh
Pankaj Choudhary, Charudatt Chalisgaonkar, Sujata Lakhtakia, Anamika Dwivedi, Shekhar Kain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1556-1560.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice (KAP) regarding carbonated drinks among medical students of C.U.Shah Medical College and Hospital of Surendranagar district
Nitesh M Patel, Krupal J Joshi, Pawan Kumar, Shyamal K Purani, Girija P Kartha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 38-41.
- Medical expulsive therapy for the management of ureteric calculi
Yogendra D. Shah, Pukur I. Thekdi, K. G. Patel
. 2013; 1(3): 267-270.
- Evaluation of asymptomatic bacteriuria in antenatal women at C. U. Shah Medical College & Hospital, Surendranagar, Gujarat
Sanyogita Anil Jain, Jaydev Mansukhlal Pandya, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta, Anil Gulabchandra Jain, Kunjan Madhukar Kikani, Manish Rushi Pandya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1021-1023.
- An assessment of sociodemographic factors and family planning practices in Jamnagar, Gujarat, India: a cross sectional study
Mittal Rathod, Dipesh Parmar, Aniruddha Gohel, Mehul Kaliya, Sumit Unadakat, Nirmika Patel
. 2015; 4(6): 1798-1803.
- A five year prevalence of HIV among attendees of Integrated Counselling & Testing Centre (ICTC) of a Government Medical College of Central India
Anjana Niranjan, Sanjeev Kumar, Paharam Adhikari, Deepankar Patnayak, Manoj Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2294-2299.
- Study of outcome of pregnancy in patients with first-trimester bleeding per vaginum
Nayan G. Patel, Megha S. Patel, Sushma R. Shah, Shaswat K. Jani, Jayesh A. Patel, Jalpa U. Shah
. 2014; 1(3): 230-233.
- A comparative evaluation of per rectal diclofenac sodium and paracetamol for postoperative analgesia in case of hydrocephalus
Mrugank M Bhavsar, Divya Kheskani, Parth Shah, Ashish Tyagi, Rama Upadhyaya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 373-375.
- Prevalence and risk factors associated with intestinal parasitic infestations in the rural pediatric population of Piparia, Gujarat - A hospital-based study
Himani Bhardwaj Pandya, Sucheta J Lakhani, Niraj Pandit, Suguna S Hemachander
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1498-1502.
- A study of morbidity profile amongst construction workers at selected construction sites in Surendranagar city
Pratik K. Jasani, Jay H. Nimavat, Jwalant B Joshi, Girija P. Kartha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 382-387.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW