|121 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Fast Food Consumption among University Students, Saudi Arabia: A Cross-Sectional Study
Fahad AlFahied, Waqas Sami, Yasser AlTowyan, Turki AlJohani, Abdulaziz AlHaddad, Abdullah AlKhthami
. 2015; 3(2): 19-24.
- Career choice and its infl uencing factors: Perception of senior medical students
Lamyaa Z. AbouZaid, Nihal M. Nabil, Sara O. Al-Fadil, Abdulaziz
Alatmi, Abdullah A. Saeed
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(3): 168-173.
- ISCA2 Related Mitochondrial Disorder: A distinct cause of Infantile Leukodystrophy
Sadia Tabassum, Ali Dhohyan Al Otaibi, Rowim Fahad Al Mutairi, Mohammed Al Mannai
. 2018; 1(2): 98-101.
- Orthopedic foot and ankle patient knowledge: a cross-sectional study.
Adel Saeed Eid Alghamdi, Abdullah Saad Al-Zahrani, Seraj Mohammad Al-Zahrani, Mohammed Mahdi Alghamdi, Ahmed Saleh Minqash, Hatem Tarig Alzahrani
. 2019; 3(8): 676-680.
- Awareness and interpretation of basic life support and emergency medical services and its associated factors among students
Hatem Tarig Alzahrani, Adel Saeed Eid Alghamdi, Abdullah Saad Alzahrani, Seraj Mohammad Alzahrani, Mohammed Mahdi Alghamdi, Ahmed Saleh Minqash
. 2019; 3(8): 681-685.
- Anxiety and depression in patients of dengue fever
Mmaqbool Ahmad Khan, Muhammad Ahmad, Saba Mir, Fahad Iftikhar, Maliha Fahad, Muhammad Khalid
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(3): 239-242.
- Work-related stress in primary health care physicians and hospital physicians in Riyadh Military Hospital
Faisal M. Al Haddad, Hamed M. Al Mansur, Yasmeen H. Al Momatin
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2385-2393.
- The impact of gender and English language on the academic performance of students: An experience from new Saudi medical school
Najwa Al-Mously, Raneem Salem, Nasser Al-Hamdan
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(3): 170-176.
- A case report of de novo 11q triplication, duplication, and segmental area of absence of heterozygosity in an infant with dysmorphic features, failure to thrive, and developmental delay.
Mohammed Almannai, Walaa Althunayyan, Mohammed A.O. Elamin, Paula Rendeiro, Suha Tashkandi
. 2019; 2(1): 70-73.
- Capecitabine-induced vasospasm: a case report
Fayez El Shaer, Ismail R Raslan, Waleed Al Habeeb, Mostafa AlShimiri, Hanan AlBaker, Khaled Al Habib
. 2018; 2(1): 33-37.
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis in children admitted to Pediatric Intensive Care Unit of King Fahad Hospital, Al-Baha, Saudi Arabia: Precipitating factors, epidemiological parameters and clinical presentation.
Satti Abdulrahim Satti; Imad Yassin Saadeldin; Ali Saeed Dammas
. 2013; 13(2): 24-30.
- The proper timing to introduce simulation-based education in internal medicine clerkship
Najwa Al-Mously, Amal Baalash, Raneem Salem, Shazia Mukaddam
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(3): 180-184.
- Glutaric aciduria type 1: a review of phenotypic and genetic characteristics
Ali M. AlAsmari, Mohammed M. Saleh, Abdul A. Peer Zada
. 2019; 2(1): 40-53.
- Metastatic Adrenocortical Carcinoma of the Lung In A Four Years Old Child
Lulu Abdulaziz Alobaid, Ilhama Jafari, Osama Almosallam, Muhammed Amin ur Rahman, Abdulwahhab Aljubab
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(1): 38-43.
- Microcephalic osteodysplastic primordial dwarfism type II and Klinefelter syndrome: report of two competing growth syndromes
AlAnoud Al-Jarbou, Afnan Al-Turki, Suha Tashkandi, Eissa A. Faqeih
. 2018; 1(1): 37-39.
- Enhanced Recovery Experience After Orthopaedic Surgery: A Systematic Review of Patient-Reported Outcomes
Muath Abdulghani Alturkistani, Ali Mohammed Alahmari, Hussam Hussain Alhumaidi, Mohammed Muteb Alharbi, Alhanouf Adnan Alqernas, Noor Sayed Alsharkhat, Abdullah Khalaf Alshammari, Faisal Khalaf Alshammari
. 2019; 3(1): 108-112.
- Medical students' perception on anatomy knowledge relevance and retention during clerkship
Nihal Mohamed Nabil, Najwa Al-Mously, Shahad AlWathnani, Asrar Abduldaiem, Hadeel Al-Issa
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(3): 147-151.
- Familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis in two Saudi siblings.
Abdelakarim Ibrahim Abbaker, Ali Saeed Dammas
. 2015; 15(1): 57-60.
- Congenital neonatal chylothorax with hydrops fetalis treated with octreotide.
Abdelakarim Ibrahim; Ali Saed Dammas
. 2013; 13(1): 43-8.
- Perception of health-care workers about hand hygiene and its resources at King Fahad Hospital of University
Najwa Zabeeri, Naheel Al Amar, Mohannad Eid AbuRuz, Hamza AlQurneh, Bader Al Mutairi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 307-312.
- Prevalence of Hypertriglyceridemia in Patients Attending Primary Health Care Centers in Majmaah, Saudi Arabia
. 2018; 6(1): 10-16.
- Relationship Between Vitamin-D and Obesity in Pediatric Outpatients, at King Khalid General Hospital, Majmaah, Saudi Arabia
Fahad K. Aldhafiri
. 2018; 6(1): 1-9.
- Prevalence of Metabolic syndrome among school children in Majmaah city, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Fahad K Aldhafiri
. 2017; 5(2): 34-44.
- Dissolution and transport of gypsum in gypsiferous soil treated with fuel oil and bentonite
R. M. Shihab, A. N. Al-Ani, A. A.Fahad
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2002; 14(1): 1-7.
- Caregiver burden in caregivers of elderly registered in Armed Forces Hospital and King Fahad Military Medical Complex Home Care Services in Dhahran
Rana Alshehri, Fadwa Alohali, Bader Almutairi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 484-488.
- Listeria peritonitis: a common presentation of an uncommon organism
Fahad Aziz, Sudheer Penupolu, Sujatha Doddi
Rawal Medical Journal. 2010; 35(1): 106-107.
- Optical Coherent Tomography (OCT) Helps In Predicting Visual Outcomes Of Eyes Treated With Intravitreal Bevacizumab For Macular Edema Due To Non-Ischemic Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion (BRVO)
Fahad Abdullah Al Wadani, Khalid Mohammad Alabdulwahhab
. 2019; 7(1): 77-85.
- Utility of ventilation-perfusion scintigraphy in Swyer-James syndrome
Sharjeel Usmani, Haider Ali Khan, Fahad Marafi
. 2011; 1(1): 85-87.
- The results of different diagnostic imaging studies used in children with urinary tract infection.
Majida Noori Nasaif, Ahmed Hassan Alghamdi, Jameel Al Ghamdi, Ali Al-Dammas
. 2015; 15(1): 27-36.
- Combined Pars Plana Lensectomy-Vitrectomy for Management of
Hereditary Ectopia Lentis
Abdul Fatah Memon, Waseem H. Jafri, Fahad F. Shaikh
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2010; 9(2): 53-57.
- A Maxillary Molar with Seven Canal Orifices; An Endodontic Rarity
Fahad Umer, Muhammad Rizwan Nazeer, Samira Adnan
. 2017; 26(1): 39-43.
- Adaptive Leadership Among Nurses: A Qualitative Meta-Synthesis
Khaled Fahad Alhosis
. 2019; 7(2): 56-74.
- A study on consumption of iodine by an individual in selected area in Tangail, Bangladesh
Sabina Yeasmin, Najia Kamrul, M. Burhan Uddin, Md. Fahad Jubayer
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(2): 341-347.
- Histological types of the primary intracranial tumors among children in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
. 2017; 1(2): 67-71.
- A Cross-sectional Study on the Prevalence of Physical Activity Among Primary Health Care Physicians in Aljouf Region of Saudi Arabia
Altaf H. Banday, Farooq A. Want, Feras Fahad A. Alris, Musab F. Alrayes, Mohammad J. Alenzi
Materia Socio Medica. 2015; 27(4): 263-266.
- Risk Factors and Presentation of Giant Retinal Tear
Fahad F. Shaikh, Abdul Fatah Memon, Syed Jamil Ahmed and Waseem H. Jafri
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(2): 160-164.
- EXERCISE DURING PREGNANCY, KNOWLEDGE, BELIEF AND PRACTICE OF GYNECOLOGISTS /OBSTETRICIANS
Sikander Ali Sangrasi, Muhammad Hassan Waseem, Asif Gulzar Shaikh, Fahad Farooq Lasi
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2016; 4(2): 54-58.
- Association of temporomandibular joint disorder symptoms with anxiety and depression
Abdullah Awdah AlQarni, Mohammad Alharbi, Ibrahim Ayiz Almutairi, Moayad Ahmed Alomaym, Ibrahim Fahad Alkurdi, Nasser Faiz Alkhaldi, Nafea Awadh Alharbi
. 2019; 3(3): 307-310.
- Cross-sectional imaging of head trauma: a retrospective analysis of the incidence, and imaging findings of traumatic brain injury in King Fahad Hospital, Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia.
Qasem Alalwan, Hisham Al Dossary, Hassan Alsayegh, Maram Alothman
. 2019; 3(8): 663-668.
- Prevalence of work-related upper back and thoracic pain among health care professionals Lahore, Pakistan
Hira Bano Javaid, Fahad Tanveer, Ashfaq Ahmad, Syed Amir Gilani, Salman Zafar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(2): 362-364.
- Impact of heavy physical activity and musculoskeletal pain during Umrah on the health of the Algerian population
Hussein Ageil Alkhairi, Abdurrahman Abdullah Almatrafi, Ahmad Abdullah Alsulami, Muath Abdullah Alsafrani, Fahad Saud Albogami, Mohammed Maysha Almuqati, Khalid Abdullah Almatrafi
. 2019; 3(6): 495-502.
- Fournier’s Gangrene with Extension into Deep Tissues
Muhammad Fahad ul Hassan, Nausheen Siddiqui
. 2019; 2(1): 45-46.
- Prevalence & Perception of CAM Usage in Majmaah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Syed Yousaf Kazmi, Waqas Sami, Saud Ibnsaut Alharbi, Meshaal almeshaal, Anas Alzahrani, Fahad Alyousif, Osama Alenezi
. 2018; 6(2): 50-61.
- Qualitative assessment of common edible oils available in Bangladesh
Md. Fahad Bin Quader, Mohammad Shaokat Ali, Shamima Ahmed, A.F.M Irfan Uddin Zim, Susmita Roy, Sumon Ahmed
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2018; 3(2): 156-161.
- INTRATHECAL TRAMADOL AS AN ADJUVANT IN SUBARACHNOID BLOCK TO PROLONG THE DURATION OF ANALGESIA
Fahad Zahid, Humayun Munir Tarar, Muhammad Tariq, Hafsa Nazir, Irfan Zafar, Shahid Munir
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2017; 67(4): 534-539.
- Prevalence and risk factors of Metabolic Syndrome (MetS) in Primary Health Care Centers’ Attendants in Majmaah, Saudi Arabia
Mohammed A Al Mansour, Sawsan M Abdalla, Elsadig Y Mohamed, Waqas S Mahmoud, Mansour Kh Alzahrani, Khalid E Medani, Talal Sh Algamdi, Fahad M Alfhaid
. 2016; 4(1): 14-24.
- Prevalence of mental distress among undergraduate medical students at Majmaah University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Talal Alghamdi, Tahir Ansari, Fahad Alfahaid, Mansour Alzaharani, Mohammed Almansour, Waqas Sami, Abdulkreem Alnasser, Ibrahim Almutiri, Turki Alanazi, Shoaib Albader
. 2017; 5(2): 66-75.
- Prevalence of neck pain in goldsmiths
Muhammad Zain ul Abideen, Waqar Afzal, Fahad Tanveer, Qasim Rafique, Ashfaq Ahmad, Ayesha Malik
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(4): 691-693.
- Prevalence of occupational low back pain and its association with job duration and working hours among nurses working in hospitals of Lahore, Pakistan
Tahreem Khan, Fahad Tanveer
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(3): 594-596.
- Association between neck pain and functional disability among nurses
Iqra Khadim, Fahad Tanveer, Ashfaq Ahmad, Syed Amir Gillani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(2): 242-244.
- Association of pain intensity with quality of life and functional disability in university students with lumbago
Afia Fatima, Fahad Tanveer, Ashfaq Ahmad, Syed Amir Gillani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(1): 81-83.
- Prospects and challenges for free-of-charge health care system: A way forward to health insurance in Saudi Arabia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 449-455.
- Effects of diabetes associated complications on quality of life in patients with type 2 diabetes
Farheen Shoukat, Fahad Tanveer, Sana Shahid, Ashfaq Ahmad, Syed Amir Gilani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 28-31.
- Medical Information Extraction Model for User-generated Content
Fahad Kamal Alsheref
Acta Informatica Medica. 2019; 27(3): 192-198.
- Physician-patient communication in the primary care clinics
Arwa Abdullah Aseeri, Abdulmajeed Eidhah Alswat, nAbdulelah Mohamed Alessa, Abdulrahman Fahad ALAql, Osama Sulaiman Alkhudhairi, Majed Hassan Alghamdi, Maram Mubarak Barkoot, Sahab Mohammed Alsari, Faris Mohammed Alreshidi, Maha Fahad Alluqmani,
. 2019; 3(1): 120-123.
- Association among shoulder pain, working hours and device usage in male bankers, Lahore, Pakistan
Mehreen Aslam Gill, Fahad Tanveer, Ashfaq Ahmad, Syed Amir Gillani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(2): 239-241.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors of Hypercholesterolemia in Majmaah, Saudi Arabia
Khalid El Tohami Medani, Mohammed Abdullah Al Mansour, Elsadig Yousif Mohamed, Fahad Alfhaid, Talal Shakhs Alghamdi, Waqas Sami, Sawsan Mustafa Abdalla, Mansour Khater Al Zahrani
. 2018; 6(1): 34-41.
- Stanford type B aortic dissection in a middle aged female in civil hospital Karachi, Pakistan
Fahad Khan, Sundus Akhtar, Syeda Ramsha Zaidi
. 2016; 4(8): 3644-3646.
- Prevalence of Neck Pain due to faulty posture among Doctor of Physical therapy Students of University of Lahore
Fahad Tanveer, Sana Shahid
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(2): 172-175.
- Correlation between shoulder pain and functional disability among nurses
Mehak Saleem, Fahad Tanveer
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(3): 483-485.
- Frequency of Piriformis tightness in professionals middle aged women
Fahad Tanveer, Sana Shahid
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(4): 685-687.
- Drowning in the desert: family denial of brain death
Mohamad-Hani Temsah, Fahad Alsohaim, Ayman Al-Eyadhy, Fahad A Bashiri, Gamal Hasan, Bader lmosned, Omar Temsah
. 2018; 18(2): 48-52.
- Surgical treatment for distal humerus fractures in adults (type C fractures) by tricep tongue lifting (V-Y PLASTY) approach
Farhan Majeed, Mudassar Saddique, Fahad Tanveer, Asad Ahmad
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(3): 541-543.
- Prevalence of upper extremity pain among traffic police, Lahore, Pakistan
Ghanea Ahmad, Fahad Tanveer, Ashfaq Ahmad, Syed Amir Gillani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(1): 64-67.
- Cost economics of endovascular coiling versus surgical clipping of intracranial aneurysm: Literature review and critical analysis
Taiwo Akhigbe, Adalan Zolnourian, Fahad Saadi
. 2018; 2(2): 17-21.
- Knowledge and attitude about childhood vaccinations, a comparison between urban and rural areas in Saudi Arabia
Ahmed Abdulgader Alsalmi, Ahmad Awadh Alruwaili, Hussain Zailae Alzahrani, Khaled Nasser Alharbi, Fahad Zaidan Alanazi, Mansour Mordhi Arrfedi, Nasser Mohammad Aljarah, Salem Fahad Alshammari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 92-96.
- Anesthetic considerations for a child with PHACE syndrome: a case report
Wadha Mubarak Alotaibi, Zainab Abdulaziz Alzayer
. 2018; 2(2): 45-49.
- Predictors of outcome in exercise testing for new onset cardiac ischemia
Kaleem Ullah Toori, Ali Zohair Nomani, Fazlul Aziz Mian, Syed Fahad Shah, Nisar Ahmed
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(2): 128-132.
- Retrospective study of risk factors predicting hypoparathyroidism following thyroidectomy in Al Hasa, Saudi Arabia
Fahad AlSaab, Waleed AlBaker, Hussin AlEid
. 2019; 3(5): 398-403.
- Association of physical activity and satisfaction with life among DPT students of Azra Naheed Medical College, Lahore, Pakistan
Fahad Tanveer, Ashfaq Ahmad, Muhammad Adeel, Adnan Afzal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(4): 518-521.
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension in children: Diagnostic and management approach.
Abdulrahman Albakr, Muddathir H Hamad, Ali H Alwadei, Fahad A Bashiri, Hamdy H Hassan, Hiyam Idris, Saeed Hassan, Taim Muayqil, Ikhlass Altweijri, Mustafa A Salih
. 2016; 16(2): 67-76.
- Awareness & knowledge of medical students & interns about infection control measures
Saad Al-Zahrani, Fahad Al-Amry, Mabrouk Ghonaim, Osama Abo-Salem
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 317-323.
- Effect of long and short umbilical cord on perinatal outcome
Fahad Algreisi, Richard Brown, Alon Shrim, Samera F. Albasri, Hanan Shamarani, Aisha AlZoubiadi
. 2016; 5(12): 4228-4231.
- Breast cancer awareness and breast self-examination among future female university graduates: comparison between medical and non-medical students
Elsadig Yousif Mohamed, Waqas Sami, Abdullah Atallah Alenezi, Abdulrahman Mubarak Almutairi, Ahmad Khalid Alsalboud, Khalid Mohammad Alhusainy, Mohammad Awadh Almutairi, Syed Meraj Ahmed, Khalid Altohami Medani, Mohammed Abdullah Al Mansour, Mansour Khatir Alzahrani, Talal Shakhs Algamdi, Fahad Bin Mohamed Alfhaid, Tahir Ansari
. 2016; 4(3): 685-689.
- Knowledge and practice of hand hygiene among healthcare workers at Armed Forces Military Hospitals, Taif, Saudi Arabia
Amal M ALSofiani, Fahad AlOmari, Muied AlQarny
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1282-1291.
- Primary health care physicians' knowledge and practice on brucellosis; its prevention, diagnosis, and treatment
Mohammed Abdulrahman Mohammed Sahhari, Yahya Salman Hassan Suhluli, Fahad Khairy Jerb
. 2019; 3(7): 577-580.
- Knowledge and awareness of mothers about lead poisoning in young children in Saudi Arabia
Eman Abdulmohsen Alhammad, Waleed Khalid Alhowikan, Walaa Hasan Aldaeji, Emtenan Hamed Alghamdi, Faisal Fahad Bin Tuwalah
. 2019; 3(3): 252-255.
- Rare case of paraurethral leiomyoma
Fahad Algreisi, Ahmad Ghazi, Hattan Badr, Musarrat Batool
. 2016; 5(12): 4475-4477.
- Attitude and practice of primary care physician towards online consultation
Hanan Fahad Alotaybi, Emad Madani Al-Shareef, Raja Al-Raddadi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2604-2609.
- Awareness of foot care among diabetic patients
Abdulaziz Abdullah Alhuqayl, Mohammed Saleh Alaskar, Fahad Majed Alsahli, Sulaiman Ahmed Alaqil
. 2019; 3(2): 154-158.
- Strongyloides stercoralis in leafy vegetables, humans, and cats as a possible source for zoonotic disease in Hail, Saudi Arabia
Omar Amer, Jaser Sultan AlShamari, Ahmed Hameed AlReshidi, Shamekh Rashid AlShammari, Fahad Mohammad AlShammari
. 2019; 3(6): 553-556.
- A rare large anterior abdominal wall dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans treated by wide local excision and abdominoplasty: a case report and review of the literature
Bader H. Shirah, Hamza A. Shirah, Abubaker E. Elnour, Ayman O. Alsabouni, Mohammad A. Chughtai, Amar H. Hussain
. 2015; 2(3): 441-449.
- Physicians knowledge about hand hygiene at King Fahad Hospital of University, Dammam, KSA
Naheel Alamer, Najwa Zabeeri, Mohannad Aburuz, Hamzeh Qarneh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1242-1246.
- Frequency of low back and neck pain among female drivers
Haleema Sadia, Arooj Munawar, Fahad Tanveer, Ashfaq Ahmed, Syed Amir Gilani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(2): 365-367.
- Spontaneous expulsion of a retained surgical sponge through anus, a rare case report with review of literature
Azher Mushtaq, Shabir Ahmad Mir, Zubair Gul Lone, Fahad ul Islam Mir
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2019; 5(1): 28-31.
- Efficacy of international approaches to medicine price regulation and control: A scoping review
Mohammad Bashaar, Mohamed Azmi Hassali, Fahad Saleem, Alian A ALrasheedy, Vijay Thawani, Zaheer-Ud-Din Babar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 227-241.
- Dental students’ perceptions of oral and maxillofacial surgery as a specialty
Ibrahim Ayiz Almutairi, Abdullah Awdah AlQarni, Mohammad Alharbi, Ahmed Bejad Almutairi, Mohammed Fahad Aldohan, Nasser Faiz Alkhaldi
. 2019; 3(3): 266-271.
- A case report of lupus anticoagulant hypoprothrombinemia syndrome (LAHPS)
May AlMoshary, Aziza Alswayyed, Basmah Bin Salamah
. 2019; 3(4): 395-397.
- Public knowledge and practice on Brucellosis; its prevention, diagnosis, and treatment
Feras Naji Albalawi, Abdulaziz Saad AlEissa, Fahad Ahmad Almazyad, Talal Saad AlMutairi, Fawaz Mohammed Alharbi, Saeed Abdullah Alzhhrani
. 2019; 3(6): 532-535.
- Insight of medical students for achieving competencies
Abdul Sattar Khan, Feroze Kaliyadan, Fahad Al Wadaany, Seba Greiz
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2018; 24(1): 59-64.
- Final diagnosis of the patients presented with abdominal pain to the emergency department at King Khalid General Hospital, Majmaah, Saudi Arabia (2017)
Mohammad Abdulkhaliq Alshamrani, Anas Jarallah Alzahrani, Asim Dyab Alanazi, Fahad Ali Alqahtani, Abdullah Saifaldeen Alsubhi,
. 2019; 3(5): 404-408.
- Knowledge of pharmacists about antimicrobial drugs, and their perceptions and practices regarding antimicrobial stewardship: a cross-sectional study in Saudi Arabia
Ahmed Eissa Alrefaei, Mohammed Yahya Mohammed Asiri, Hussain Mohsen Maashi, Qasem Ali Bahri, Hani Ahmed Sultan, Yahya Abdullah Addarbi
. 2019; 3(4): 335-339.
- Prevalence, causes, treatment, and outcome of epistaxis
Zahi Mohammed Alqarni, Turke Ali Alajmi, Ussam Hussain Alhumaidi, Alhareth Alhussain, Yazeed Musaad Alotaibi, Hussam Saeed Alzahrani
. 2019; 3(5): 446-449.
- Osteoarthritis patient's co-morbidity and lifestyle: a cross-sectional study on the Saudi population
Mohammad Eid Mahmoud Mahfouz, Yazeed Fahad Alharthi, Mohammed Abdullah Alzahrani, Amir Hamoud Almhmadi, Moath Hassan Albarakati, Eman Saad Aldhafeer
. 2019; 3(4): 363-369.
- Awareness of Sun Exposure and use of sunscreen among adults in Saudi Arabia, 2018
Fahad Khaled Alsudairy, Tariq Ibrahim Alharbi, Alya Bakr Qadi, Sarah Mohammed Almutairi, Hadeel Hussein Asiree
. 2019; 3(4): 389-394.
- The pattern of utilizing anti-asthma medications from a physician's perspective and factors affecting the disease, in Najran City, Saudi Arabia
Nasser Saeed Alqahtani, Norah Hussain Almardhamah, Wejdan Nasser Almaqbul, Abdulaziz Ahmad Alzahrany, Rawan Ariman Alosaimi, Hadi Abdullah Al Sleem, Fahad Ahmed Alkanfari, Nermean Abdullah Balharith, Nouf Mubarak Al Mardhamah, Aljouharah Mohammed Alanazi, Nujoud Hamad Almoqati
. 2019; 3(8): 686-693.
- Flavored Self Microemulsifying Lipid Formulations for Masking the
Organoleptic Taste of Pharmaceutical Actives
Naser M Hasan, Melfi S Al-aram, Mohammed S Al-wadie, Fahad A Althobaiti, Majed J Al-Malki
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(11): 127-134.
- Prevalence of Night Eating Syndrome amongst Medical Students in Saudi Arabia
Shakeel Ahmed, Fahad Salman Al Harbi, Osama Al Saeed, Sayed Ibrahim Ali,
. 2019; 3(1): 22-25.
- The relationship between body mass index and hospital admission: a cross-sectional study on the Saudi population.
Hussein Mesfer Alshamrani, Fahad Muqdhib Aldhafeeri, Tariq Walid Alfarwati, Ammar Ziad Abu-Ghararah, Rayan Mohammed Bakhreba, Rashed Hujeel Alotaibi, Ahmad Mohammed Rambo, Mohammed Hassan Qari
. 2019; 3(7): 613-619.
- Health-related quality of life in Saudi patients with diabetes mellitus
Tahir Ansari, Waqas Sami, Abdulrahman Al-Abdulmonem, Faisal Fahad Tawalah, Fehaid Saleh Almutalq, Hamzah Saeed Alwadai, Mohammed Jazi Alharbi, Abdulmalik zaben Alotaibi, Ahmed Abdulaziz Almousa
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(4): 733-737.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW