|18 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Rehabilitation of Residual Neurological Deficits Caused by Traumatic Brain Injury through Ayurvedic Treatment Protocol – A Retrospective Case Report
Pratap Shankar Kizhakke Meladam, AkashLal Maneeri, Emy Suja Surendran, Deep Valiparambil Chandran, Radhakrishnan P.
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 42-50.
- A study to assess the level of knowledge on Hypertension among Hypertensive patients at NTR Nagar, Nellore.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(2): 35-36.
- Effectiveness of structured teaching program on breathing and coughing exercises among post operative clients in Bollineni Superspecality Hospital, Nellore.
g. Suja Shamili.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(1): 11-14.
- Menstrual Blood Banking
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(3): 29-31.
- Knowledge regarding calcium rich diet among staff nurses and nursing students.
'Abeena Thomas', 'G. Suja Shamili'.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2015; 4(3): 27-29.
- The study of maternal outcome of early onset severe pre eclampsia with expectant management
Manjusha Viswanathan, Suja Daniel
. 2014; 3(1): 92-97.
- Association of galectin-3 with high cardiovascular risk in patients with type 2 diabetes attending a multi-specialty hospital in South India
Damal Kandadai Sriram, Govindaraj Gowri, Sujithera Haridoss, Surendran Venkatesan, Ilayaraja Rajendran, Melvin George
. 2016; 4(12): 5417-5421.
- Study of Maternal Outcome of Emergency and Elective Caesarean Section in a Semi-Rural Tertiary Hospital
Suja Daniel, Manjusha Viswanathan, Simi B N, Nazeema A
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 14-18.
- Amniotic fluid embolism: a comprehensive review
Manjusha Viswanathan, Viswanathan K. Venkateswaran, Suja Daniel
. 2014; 3(2): 304-309.
- Clinico-microbiological study of community acquired and health care associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus from skin and soft tissue infections
Swapna Helen John, Sarada Devi Karunakaran Lelitha, Remadevi Surendran
. 2016; 4(8): 3255-3261.
- Coagulopathy in dengue fever patients
Abhilash Kannan, Kala Syamalakumari Narayanan, Sheetal Sasikumar, Jobin Philipose, Sreerag Alumparambil Surendran
. 2014; 2(3): 1070-1072.
- Extrarenal nephroblastoma in a 7 year old child: a rare case report with review of literature
Sasi Kumar, Menon Narayanankutty Sunilkumar, Divya Surendran
. 2015; 2(2): 155-158.
- Obesity and prescription of smoking cessation medications
Yuping Yu, Suja S Rajan, Ekere James Essien, Hua Chen, Mo Yang, Susan Abughosh
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(4): 291-298.
- Perceived challenges faced by family caregivers of chronic kidney disease patients and suggested solutions: A qualitative study
Pravin Surendran, Vinayagamoorthy Venugopal, Amol R Dongre, Ravikumar Paninjukunnath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(6): 487-492.
- Association of age at menarche with body mass index and waist–hip ratio
Prarthana Kaleramma Gopalakrishna, Suja Purushothaman, Santhi Reghunath, Bishara Pushkar, Ksheera Ishiah King
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1631-1634.
- Repair Of Traumatic Lateral Hernia in a Pregnant Goat Using Mosquito Net - a Case Report
Sooryadas Surendran, Dinesh P. T., Dilip Falgunan, Joju Johns, George Chandy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(6): 54-57.
- Screening of in vitro cytotoxic activity of brown seaweeds against Hepatocellular carcinoma
Suja Gunasekaran, Vinoth Kumar Thirumalairaj, Lakshmana Senthil Shanmugasokan, Suganya Pitchai, Rincy Yesudas, Amrutha Chacko
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(5): 51-55.
- Prevalence of anemia and its associated factors among the elderly in rural Puducherry, South India
Karthiga Vijayakumar, Sujiv Akkilagunta, Ganesh Kumar S, Yuvaraj Krishnamoorthy, Gayathri Surendran, Gokul Sarveswaran
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 854-858.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW