- Rehabilitation of Residual Neurological Deficits Caused by Traumatic Brain Injury through Ayurvedic Treatment Protocol A Retrospective Case Report
Pratap Shankar Kizhakke Meladam, AkashLal Maneeri, Emy Suja Surendran, Deep Valiparambil Chandran, Radhakrishnan P.
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 42-50.
- Music therapy for sleep disorders based on the Biorhythm theory of Ayurveda
Riyana Sreedharan, Karuna Nagarajan, Lakshmi Surendran
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2021; 10(4): 427-439.
- Perceived challenges faced by family caregivers of chronic kidney disease patients and suggested solutions: A qualitative study
Pravin Surendran, Vinayagamoorthy Venugopal, Amol R Dongre, Ravikumar Paninjukunnath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(6): 487-492.
- Repair Of Traumatic Lateral Hernia in a Pregnant Goat Using Mosquito Net - a Case Report
Sooryadas Surendran, Dinesh P. T., Dilip Falgunan, Joju Johns, George Chandy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(6): 54-57.
- Ayurvedic management of multiple varicose ulcers due to incompetent perforator veins in lower limb-A case report
Sinimol T P, Varsha Sumedhan , Emy S Surendran , Karthika A P, Subhose V
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2022; 11(2): 172-180.
- Prevalence of anemia and its associated factors among the elderly in rural Puducherry, South India
Karthiga Vijayakumar, Sujiv Akkilagunta, Ganesh Kumar S, Yuvaraj Krishnamoorthy, Gayathri Surendran, Gokul Sarveswaran
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 854-858.