|57 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Mangrove oyster farming: Prospects as supplementary livelihood for a Ghanaian fishing community
Bright Asare, Edward A. Obodai, Emmanuel Acheampong
. 2019; 1(1): 7-14.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Health Care Ethics among Speech Language Pathologists
Aqsa Irum, Aqsa Irum, Dr. Sikander Ghayas Khan, Hina Sultana, Amna Asghar, Sumera Nawaz Malik
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2019; 7(1): 21-25.
- Cortical venous infarcts and acute limb ischaemia in acute carbon monoxide poisoning: A rare case report
Muhammad Farooq Hanif, Beenish Iqbal, Nooman Gilani
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(6): 771-773.
- A rare case of Mirizzi syndrome due to pure calcium carbonate stones (Limy Bile)
Nooman Gilani, Muhammad Farooq Hanif, Veronika Karasek
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(6): 751-753.
- Learning styles and approaches toward pharmacology curriculum among medical undergraduates
Sharmila V Jalgaonkar, Firoz M Tadavi, Raakhi K Tripathi, Pankaj V Sarkate
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 947-952.
- Implementation of Rogi Kalyan Samiti (RKS) at Primary Health Centre Durvesh (2009 – 2010).
Saurabh RamBihariLal Shrivastava, Prateek Sudhakar Bobhate
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2012; 11(3): 307-314.
- Effectiveness of neuromobilization in patients with cervical radiculopathy
Sahreen Anwar, Arshad Nawaz Malik, Imran Amjad
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(1): 34-36.
- EFFORTS TOWARDS RABIES AWARENESS IN MAKURDI, BENUE STATE NIGERIA: A PUBLIC LECTURE ON RABIES ON ANNUAL WORLD RABIES DAY SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Anthony OKOH, Charity AGADA, Edward AMALI
Vom Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2017; 12(1): 122-129.
- Janani Suraksha Yojana – cash assistance scheme for maternal and child health: Retrospective analysis of acceptance of postpartum intrauterine contraceptive device insertion among its beneficiaries
Rajendra Bagul, Pavan Sable
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 415-418.
- Cyclic fluctuation of bleeding time and clotting time in various phases of menstrual cycle
Yogita D Sulaxane, Sharad G Patel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(4): 328-332.
- Interpretation of Full Scan Atmospheric Pressure Ionization Mass Spectra (MS) and Collision Induced Dissociation Fragmentation Spectra (MS/MS) of Small Organic Molecules – A Mini Review
Dev Kant Shandilya, Peter Edward Joseph, Venkata Siva Satyanarayana Kantamreddi
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2017; 8(1): 48-51.
- Comparative study of patients undergoing check curettage for first trimester incomplete and inevitable abortion under paracervical block versus no anesthesia
Nihita Pandey, Alka S. Gupta
. 2016; 5(3): 629-632.
- Study of placentation and maternal and fetal outcomes in cases of 2 or more caesarean sections
Supriya Poonia, Meena Naresh Satia, Nidhi Bang
. 2016; 5(7): 2402-2406.
- Successful maternal and perinatal outcome of hepatitis E in pregnancy with fulminant hepatic failure
Meena N. Satia, Manali P. Shilotri
. 2016; 5(7): 2475-2477.
- An unusual case of labial fusion
Neha V. Bhave, P. K. Shah, Hemangi Chaudhari
. 2016; 5(2): 572-575.
- A study of the obstetric and perinatal outcomes of eclampsia and the use of levetiracetam in its management
Meena N. Satia, Manali P. Shilotri
. 2016; 5(12): 4266-4270.
- An unusual presentation of degenerating fibroid
Neha V. Bhave, P. K. Shah, Hemangi Chaudhari
. 2016; 5(2): 582-584.
- Predictors of mortality in acute mesenteric vascular ischemia with bowel gangrene
Suchin S. Dhamnaskar, Prashant C. Sawarkar, Sumit Mandal, Preeti Vijaykumaran
. 2016; 3(4): 1996-2002.
- Comparative study of efficacy of modified continuous smead-jones versus interrupted method of midline laparotomy fascial closure for contaminated cases
Suchin S. Dhamnaskar, Prashant C. Sawarkar, Preeti Vijayakumaran, Sumit Mandal
. 2016; 3(4): 1751-1756.
- Comparative study of abnormal placentation in patients with previous two caesarean section over two time periods
Supria Poonia, Nihita Pandey, Alka Gupta
. 2016; 5(11): 3879-3882.
- Obstetric and neonatal outcome in pregnancies complicated by hemolysis elevated liver enzymes low platelet count syndrome at a tertiary care centre in India
Nidhi O. Bang, Meena N. Satia, Supriya Poonia
. 2016; 5(7): 2407-2412.
- A case of Takayasus aortoarteritis with severe dilated cardiomyopathy in pregnancy
Meena Satia, Trupthi Ganapathi, Shruti Panchbudhe
. 2016; 5(8): 2884-2887.
- Acardiac acephalus with malformed donor twin
Shruti Panchbudhe, Meena Satia, Lalita Kambhampatti
. 2016; 5(8): 2872-2874.
- Cardiotocography in a perinatal armamentarium: boon or bane?
Ambily Anu Xavier, Deeksha Pandey, Luvdeep Dogra, Leslie Edward Lewis
. 2015; 4(6): 2000-2004.
- Maternal and foetal outcome in term patients with previous one lower segment cesarean section
Meena Naresh Satia, Kimaya A. Mali, Rakhi Sikarwar
. 2016; 5(9): 3075-3080.
- A series of 6 cases of systemic lupus erythematosus in pregnancy
Shruti Ashok Panchbudhe, Meena Naresh Satia, J. Madhavi
. 2016; 5(12): 4342-4350.
- Maternal mortalities due to infectious diseases at a tertiary care centre in India
Meena Naresh Satia, Shruti Ashok Panchbudhe, Manali Prakash Shilotri
. 2016; 5(7): 2395-2401.
- Spontaneous extradural hematoma of cervical spine in patients with haemophilia
Riaz Ahmed Sheikh, Muddassir Javaid, Kamran Butt, Muhammad Tariq Sohail
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(2): 203-205.
- Distribution of mercury in water, sediment and fish from the Volta lake and its major tributaries
Edward Ebow Kwaansa-Ansah, Anthony Apeke Adimado, James Hawkins Ephraim
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2012; 1(1): 27-36.
- Heavy vaginal bleeding, post termination of pregnancy: not always retained products of conception
. 2014; 3(1): 273-275.
- Role of brown adipose tissue (BAT) in burn-induced insulin resistance
Qin Zhang, Bang-Yi Ma, Eirka Cyr, Lacey J. Mcintosh, Alan J. Fischman, Ronald G. Tompkins, Edward A. Carter
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2013; 2(2): 85-92.
- Effectiveness of cervical length screening by transvaginal sonography and use of progesterone for preventing preterm labour
Snehal S. Dhobale, Meena Satia
. 2016; 5(8): 2813-2818.
- Ovarian pregnancy, Ectopic pregnancy, Transvaginal ultrasonography, Speigelberg’s criteria
Umesh Athavale, Meena Satia
. 2016; 5(10): 3605-3608.
- Active Science® pilot study: promoting physical activity and science learning among children
Kevin Finn, Zi Yan, Edward Martin, Kyle McInnis
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(1): 47-51.
- Preoperative evaluation of ovarian masses with color Doppler and its correlation with pathological finding
Isha Khurana, Meena N. Satia
. 2016; 5(7): 2084-2092.
- Effect of Nadi Shuddhi Pranayama on perceived stress and cardiovascular autonomic functions in 1st year undergraduate medical students
Anupkumar D Dhanvijay, Lalita Chandan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 898-902.
- Intravenous iron sucrose for treatment of anemia in gynecology patients awaiting surgery
Animesh Gandhi, Meena N. Satia
. 2016; 5(10): 3453-3460.
- Microbiology and antibiotic susceptibility patterns of wound and soft tissue infections on surgical floor Mayo Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan
Balakh Sher Zaman, Salman Farooq Dar, Malik Muhammad Atif, Talha Farooq Dar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 89-93.
- Effectiveness of routine physical therapy with and without manual therapy in treatment of plantar fasciitis
Imran Ghafoor, Ashfaq Ahmad, Junaid Ijaz Gondal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(1): 2-6.
- Atherogenic lipid profile of intrauterine growth retarded newborns
Avinash Namdeo Jadhao, Amit Ramesh Barapatre, Manoj Chandrakant Lokhande, Trupti Ramteke
. 2016; 3(3): 748-754.
- Dagaa (Rastrinoebola argentea) protein hydrolysate as a nitrogen source in microbial culture media
Katherine Pere, Betty Mbatia, Edward Muge, Vitalis W. Wekesa
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(3): 8-12.
- Evaluation of Mercury and Selenium concentrations in the edible tissue of freshwater fish from the Volta Lake in Ghana.
Edward Ebow Kwaansa-Ansah, Noah K Asare-Donkor, Anthony A Adimado, Dong-ha Nam
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2013; 2(3): 109-118.
- Can A Traumatic Bladder Injury be Fatal: A Case Series of 8 Patients
Suhail Yaqoob Hakim, Arshad Rashid, Mohammad Ashraf Khanday,
Mohammad Yousuf Dar, Ismail Ather, Omar Rashid
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2012; 1(2): 102-104.
- A study to assess the socio-epidemiological profile of sickle cell disease among affected tribal population
Dilip Dhaku Kadam, Aritra Kumar Bose, Prashant Laxmanrao Chandekar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1029-1033.
- Occupational hazards exposure and their resultant effects on hospital attendants in health facilities of a local government area in South-South, Nigeria
James Olusegun Bamidele, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Maureen I Ntaji, Edward Adekola Oladele
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(2): 97-102.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Anxiety and Depression among Commercial Bank Workers in Abeokuta, southwestern Nigeria
Edward Babatunde Somoye, Emmanuel Olatunde Babalola, Timothy Olaolu Adebowale
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(2): 55-62.
- EXTERNAL BILIARY FISTULA PRESENTING AS ANTERIOR ABDOMINAL WALL ABSCESS – A RARE PRESENTATION IN MODERN SURGICAL PRACTICE
Arshad Rashid, Suhail Khuroo, Sartaj Hassan Shah, Farzana Khuroo
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(3): 122-123.
- The Effect of Low-Dose Tacrolimus on Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Regeneration in Pigs: A Pilot Study
Edward C Toll, Pamela J Murison, Alan Jones, Paul J Kingham, Tina Sedaghati, Alexander M Seifalian, Martin A Birchall
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(2): 78-86.
- Association of academic performance with learning style preference of medical students: Multi-center study from Pakistan
Muhammad Hamid Chaudhary , Ansar Aftab, Sadia Ayub, Faiza Faiza, Ushna Ahmad, Javeria Khursheed, Ehsan Ullah
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(3): 110-113.
- Association of Chlamydia serology with HIV in Nigerian women
Muhammad Hassan Isah Dhoko, Jatau, Edward David, Steve Olayeni Olonitola, AliyU Muhammad Sani, Tijjani Muhammad Bashir
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2016; 24(2): 15-22.
- Cardiovascular Risk Screening Options in Diabetes: Framework for Selective Adoption
Ezekiel Uba Nwose, Kester A Digban, Echinei J Oshionwu, Innocent C Onyia, Phillip Taderera Bwititi, Victor Maduabuchi Oguoma, Anayochukwu Edward Anyasodor, Prajwal Gyawali
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 540-544.
- Comparative evaluation of different techniques required to make a didactic lecture effective
Shivaji S Chalak, Anita B Kale, Bittoo Kumar Surlya, Nilima Tankhiwale, Anjali Vagga, Sunita Vagha
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 341-346.
- Ethnopharmacological values of cassava and its potential for diabetes and dyslipidaemia management: knowledge survey and critical review of report
Ezekiel Uba Nwose, Bonaventure C Onodu, Anayochukwu Edward Anyasodor, Mathew O Sedowo, John N Okuzor, Richard J Culas
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(3): 260-266.
- Stressors and coping strategies for stress among Pakistani medical students
Haider Ghazanfar, Saad Hameed, Joshua Rahat Aleman Bhatti, Ibad ul Haq, Rafeh Saeed, Muhammad Saeed Shafi, Ashraf Hussain, Arshad Javaid, Sajida Naseem, Rashid Anjum
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(2): 228-232.
- Anti-inflammatory property and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis of ethyl acetate fraction of Crateva adansonii DC leaves
Chineye C. Umeti, Funmilayo Onajobi, Efere M. Oboutor, Godswill N. Anyasor, Edward B. Esan,
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(1): 9-20.
- Suicidal ideation among Pakistani medical students
Haider Ghazanfar, Saad Hameed, Ali Ghazanfar, Joshua Rahat Aleman Bhatti, Ibad ul Haq, Rafeh Saeed, Muhammad Saeed Shafi, Ashraf Hussain, Arshad Javaid, Sajida Naseem
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(4): 458-462.
- Screening, stability and antibacterial potential of rhamnolipids from Pseudomonas sp., isolated from hydrocarbon contaminated soil
Meganathan Velmurugan, Athmanathan Baskaran, Subbaraj Dinesh Kumar, Indrajith Sureka, Edward Arockia Raj Jennifer Emelda, Karuppannan Sathiyamurthy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 026-033.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW