92 articles found.
- Demographic and profitability analyses of the West African mangrove oyster (Crassostrea tulipa) fishery in the Densu delta, Ghana
Isaac Kofi Osei, Kobina Yankson, Edward Adzesiwor Obodai
Journal of Fisheries and Coastal Management. 2020; 2(1): 12-22.
- Mangrove oyster farming: Prospects as supplementary livelihood for a Ghanaian fishing community
Bright Asare, Edward A. Obodai, Emmanuel Acheampong
Journal of Fisheries and Coastal Management. 2019; 1(1): 7-14.
- Anxiety, Depression and Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Results from a Local Population in Pakistan
Raja Mobeen Ahmed, Muhammad Mohsin Ali, Fatima Akram, Maimoona Zamurad Khan, Raza Gulzar Ghouri, Maria Zamurad Khan
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(2): 303-306.
- Urinary tract pathogens and their patterns of resistance to commonly used antibiotics
Salman Farooq Dar, Malik Muhammad Atif, Muhammad Hamza Arshad, Muhammad Fahr Hayat, Talha Farooq Dar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(1): 22-26.
- Cutaneous manifestation of obesity and frequency of systemic conditions in obesity
Usma Iftikhar, Sumara Rashid, Tahir Kamal, Ghazala Butt
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(1): 170-173.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Health Care Ethics among Speech Language Pathologists
Aqsa Irum, Aqsa Irum, Dr. Sikander Ghayas Khan, Hina Sultana, Amna Asghar, Sumera Nawaz Malik
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2019; 7(1): 21-25.
- Cortical venous infarcts and acute limb ischaemia in acute carbon monoxide poisoning: A rare case report
Muhammad Farooq Hanif, Beenish Iqbal, Nooman Gilani
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(6): 771-773.
- A rare case of Mirizzi syndrome due to pure calcium carbonate stones (Limy Bile)
Nooman Gilani, Muhammad Farooq Hanif, Veronika Karasek
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(6): 751-753.
- Learning styles and approaches toward pharmacology curriculum among medical undergraduates
Sharmila V Jalgaonkar, Firoz M Tadavi, Raakhi K Tripathi, Pankaj V Sarkate
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 947-952.
- Implementation of Rogi Kalyan Samiti (RKS) at Primary Health Centre Durvesh (2009 2010).
Saurabh RamBihariLal Shrivastava, Prateek Sudhakar Bobhate
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2012; 11(3): 307-314.
- Cyanoacrylate Adhesives in Surgical Applications
Edward M. Petrie
REVIEWS OF ADHESION AND ADHESIVES. 2014; 2(3): 253-310.
- HIGH SPECIFICITY OF MOLECULARLY IMPRINTED POLYMER PARTICLES TOWARD TARGET COMPOUND IN COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENTAL BINDING
Samar Alsudir and Edward P.C. Lai
European Chemical Bulletin. 2013; 2(2): 112-118.
- Analyzing the challenges and demotivating factors faced by accredited social health activist workers in tribal India in implementing their roles
Swati Deshpande, Barsha Gadapani P, Rukman M Manapurath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(2): 117-120.
- EFFORTS TOWARDS RABIES AWARENESS IN MAKURDI, BENUE STATE NIGERIA: A PUBLIC LECTURE ON RABIES ON ANNUAL WORLD RABIES DAY SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Anthony OKOH, Charity AGADA, Edward AMALI
Vom Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2017; 12(1): 122-129.
- SPECTROSCOPIC, STRUCTURAL AND THERMAL CHARACTERIZATION OF CRYSTALLINE [Cr(OC(NH2)2)6]X3 (X = ClO4, BF4 AND Cl) COMPLEXES
Natalia Górska, Edward Mikuli, László Kótai
European Chemical Bulletin. 2014; 3(5): 474-481.
- Effectiveness of neuromobilization in patients with cervical radiculopathy
Sahreen Anwar, Arshad Nawaz Malik, Imran Amjad
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(1): 34-36.
- Janani Suraksha Yojana cash assistance scheme for maternal and child health: Retrospective analysis of acceptance of postpartum intrauterine contraceptive device insertion among its beneficiaries
Rajendra Bagul, Pavan Sable
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 415-418.
- Cyclic fluctuation of bleeding time and clotting time in various phases of menstrual cycle
Yogita D Sulaxane, Sharad G Patel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(4): 328-332.
- Interpretation of Full Scan Atmospheric Pressure Ionization Mass Spectra (MS) and Collision Induced Dissociation Fragmentation Spectra (MS/MS) of Small Organic Molecules A Mini Review
Dev Kant Shandilya, Peter Edward Joseph, Venkata Siva Satyanarayana Kantamreddi
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2017; 8(1): 48-51.
- Importance and Benefit of Application of Governance Risk and Compliance Principle
Bambang Leo Handoko, Ignatius Edward Riantono, Engelwati Gani
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2020; 11(9): 510-513.
- Potential Pharmacological Options and New Avenues Using Inhaled Curcumin Nanoformulations for Treatment of Post-COVID-19 Fibrosis
Edward Christopher Yo, Marcello Mikhael Kadharusman, Adrian Prasetya Karman, Melva Louisa, Wawaimuli Arozal
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2021; 12(1): 1119-1128.
- Spontaneous extradural hematoma of cervical spine in patients with haemophilia
Riaz Ahmed Sheikh, Muddassir Javaid, Kamran Butt, Muhammad Tariq Sohail
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(2): 203-205.
- Distribution of mercury in water, sediment and fish from the Volta lake and its major tributaries
Edward Ebow Kwaansa-Ansah, Anthony Apeke Adimado, James Hawkins Ephraim
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2012; 1(1): 27-36.
- Role of brown adipose tissue (BAT) in burn-induced insulin resistance
Qin Zhang, Bang-Yi Ma, Eirka Cyr, Lacey J. Mcintosh, Alan J. Fischman, Ronald G. Tompkins, Edward A. Carter
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2013; 2(2): 85-92.
- Active Science® pilot study: promoting physical activity and science learning among children
Kevin Finn, Zi Yan, Edward Martin, Kyle McInnis
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(1): 47-51.
- Obesity in Pakistan A new epidemic
Fawad Ahmad Randhawa, Ghazala Mahmud, Saima Rasheed, Ahmer Asad
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(2): 446-449.
- Effect of Nadi Shuddhi Pranayama on perceived stress and cardiovascular autonomic functions in 1st year undergraduate medical students
Anupkumar D Dhanvijay, Lalita Chandan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 898-902.
- Microbiology and antibiotic susceptibility patterns of wound and soft tissue infections on surgical floor Mayo Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan
Balakh Sher Zaman, Salman Farooq Dar, Malik Muhammad Atif, Talha Farooq Dar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 89-93.
- Effectiveness of routine physical therapy with and without manual therapy in treatment of plantar fasciitis
Imran Ghafoor, Ashfaq Ahmad, Junaid Ijaz Gondal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(1): 2-6.
- Dagaa (Rastrinoebola argentea) protein hydrolysate as a nitrogen source in microbial culture media
Katherine Pere, Betty Mbatia, Edward Muge, Vitalis W. Wekesa
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(3): 8-12.
- A Study on Prevalence of Reproductive Tract Infections among Married Women in a Rural Area of Kanchipuram Tamilnadu
Pragnya Rettayan K , Shanthi Edward
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(9): 296-301.
- Evaluation of Mercury and Selenium concentrations in the edible tissue of freshwater fish from the Volta Lake in Ghana.
Edward Ebow Kwaansa-Ansah, Noah K Asare-Donkor, Anthony A Adimado, Dong-ha Nam
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2013; 2(3): 109-118.
- Can A Traumatic Bladder Injury be Fatal: A Case Series of 8 Patients
Suhail Yaqoob Hakim, Arshad Rashid, Mohammad Ashraf Khanday, Mohammad Yousuf Dar, Ismail Ather, Omar Rashid
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2012; 1(2): 102-104.
- A study to assess the socio-epidemiological profile of sickle cell disease among affected tribal population
Dilip Dhaku Kadam, Aritra Kumar Bose, Prashant Laxmanrao Chandekar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1029-1033.
- A Case Control Study on Physical Activity and Obesity among Adolescent Children in an Urban Area of Tamilnadu
Angeline Grace G, Shanthi Edward, Gopalakrishnan S
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(11): 345-349.
- Occupational hazards exposure and their resultant effects on hospital attendants in health facilities of a local government area in South-South, Nigeria
James Olusegun Bamidele, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Maureen I Ntaji, Edward Adekola Oladele
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(2): 97-102.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Anxiety and Depression among Commercial Bank Workers in Abeokuta, southwestern Nigeria
Edward Babatunde Somoye, Emmanuel Olatunde Babalola, Timothy Olaolu Adebowale
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(2): 55-62.
- EXTERNAL BILIARY FISTULA PRESENTING AS ANTERIOR ABDOMINAL WALL ABSCESS A RARE PRESENTATION IN MODERN SURGICAL PRACTICE
Arshad Rashid, Suhail Khuroo, Sartaj Hassan Shah, Farzana Khuroo
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(3): 122-123.
- Diagnostic accuracy of combination of abnormal total leukocyte count, platelet count and C-reactive protein for diagnosis of neonatal sepsis taking blood culture as gold standard
Hasan Sardar Sadiq, Shoaib Ali, Habib Ullah, Sahira Aaraj, Aleena Khan, Malik Muhammad Atif
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(4): 862-865.
- Frequency of hypomagnesemia in adult patients with diabetic ketoacidosis
Sadia Salman, Usman Iqbal Rana, Nauman Zafar , Fariha Salman,
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(1): 39-41.
- The Effect of Low-Dose Tacrolimus on Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Regeneration in Pigs: A Pilot Study
Edward C Toll, Pamela J Murison, Alan Jones, Paul J Kingham, Tina Sedaghati, Alexander M Seifalian, Martin A Birchall
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(2): 78-86.
- In-vivo anti-diabetic activity of Capparis erythrocarpos (Capparaceae) root extract
Goodluck G Nyondo, Alphonce Ignace Marealle, Ramadhani S. O Nondo, Manase Kilonzi, Wigilya Padili Mikomangwa, Hamu Joseph Mlyuka, Ritah F Mutagonda, George M Bwire, Edward G Mchau, Boniphace Charles Mwita, Omary M. S Minzi,
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(2): 48-54.
- Knowledge and attitudes regarding etiology and genetic counseling among Saudi children with primary congenital glaucoma
Abdulwahab AlThib, Rajiv Khandekar, Deepak Edward
Journal of Biochemical and Clinical Genetics. 2021; 4(1): 22-26.
- Review of four major biomolecular target sites for COVID-19 and possible inhibitors as treatment interventions
Bright Vigbedor, Clement Okraku Tettey, Edward Ken Essuman, Isaac Kyere, Albert Aniagyei, Nii Korley Kortei, Adjoa Agyemang Boakye, Jonathan Osei-Owusu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(8): 197-201.
- Association of academic performance with learning style preference of medical students: Multi-center study from Pakistan
Muhammad Hamid Chaudhary , Ansar Aftab, Sadia Ayub, Faiza Faiza, Ushna Ahmad, Javeria Khursheed, Ehsan Ullah
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(3): 110-113.
- Comparison of Immunological Surface Marker of CD4+ Lymphocytes in Patients with Pulmonary Tuberculosis Pre- and Post-Intensive Phase of Treatment
Herry Priyanto, Muhammad Amin, Jusak Nugraha, Paul Edward Hutchinson
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2021; 12(1): 551-556.
- Expression of HLA-DR, GM-CSF, CD38, and IFN-γ CD4 Lymphocytes Isolated from Patients Pre- and Post-intensive Phase of Tuberculosis Treatment
Herry Priyanto, Muhammad Amin, Jusak Nugraha, Paul Edward Hutchinson
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2020; 11(11): 1677-1682.
- Association of Chlamydia serology with HIV in Nigerian women
Muhammad Hassan Isah Dhoko, Jatau, Edward David, Steve Olayeni Olonitola, AliyU Muhammad Sani, Tijjani Muhammad Bashir
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2016; 24(2): 15-22.
- Cardiovascular Risk Screening Options in Diabetes: Framework for Selective Adoption
Ezekiel Uba Nwose, Kester A Digban, Echinei J Oshionwu, Innocent C Onyia, Phillip Taderera Bwititi, Victor Maduabuchi Oguoma, Anayochukwu Edward Anyasodor, Prajwal Gyawali
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 540-544.
- Vitamin D deficiency and its correlation with risk factors in patients visiting Rawalpindi Medical University, Pakistan
Ali Murad Jamal, Ather Iqbal, Bilawal Abbas, Hafiz Abu Safian, Laraib Arsh, Javed Iqbal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(3): 526-529.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Behaviour towards Rabies Prevention and Control A Cross Sectional Study in Anakaputhur, an Urban Area of Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu
Abirami Srinivasan, Shanthi Edward, Anand Eashwar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(7): 175-179.
- Comparative evaluation of different techniques required to make a didactic lecture effective
Shivaji S Chalak, Anita B Kale, Bittoo Kumar Surlya, Nilima Tankhiwale, Anjali Vagga, Sunita Vagha
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 341-346.
- Ethnopharmacological values of cassava and its potential for diabetes and dyslipidaemia management: knowledge survey and critical review of report
Ezekiel Uba Nwose, Bonaventure C Onodu, Anayochukwu Edward Anyasodor, Mathew O Sedowo, John N Okuzor, Richard J Culas
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(3): 260-266.
- One Point Fixation Versus Two Point Fixation in Zygomaticomaxillary Complex Fractures
Muhammad Husnain Akram, Muhammad Mustafa Ch, Armaghan Israr Mirza, Muhammad Usman Akhtar, Ammar Saeed,
Journal of The Pakistan Dental Association. 2021; 30(2): 74-80.
- Stressors and coping strategies for stress among Pakistani medical students
Haider Ghazanfar, Saad Hameed, Joshua Rahat Aleman Bhatti, Ibad ul Haq, Rafeh Saeed, Muhammad Saeed Shafi, Ashraf Hussain, Arshad Javaid, Sajida Naseem, Rashid Anjum
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(2): 228-232.
- Anti-inflammatory property and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis of ethyl acetate fraction of Crateva adansonii DC leaves
Chineye C. Umeti, Funmilayo Onajobi, Efere M. Oboutor, Godswill N. Anyasor, Edward B. Esan,
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(1): 9-20.
- Suicidal ideation among Pakistani medical students
Haider Ghazanfar, Saad Hameed, Ali Ghazanfar, Joshua Rahat Aleman Bhatti, Ibad ul Haq, Rafeh Saeed, Muhammad Saeed Shafi, Ashraf Hussain, Arshad Javaid, Sajida Naseem
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(4): 458-462.
- Screening, stability and antibacterial potential of rhamnolipids from Pseudomonas sp., isolated from hydrocarbon contaminated soil
Meganathan Velmurugan, Athmanathan Baskaran, Subbaraj Dinesh Kumar, Indrajith Sureka, Edward Arockia Raj Jennifer Emelda, Karuppannan Sathiyamurthy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 026-033.
- Prevalence of premenstrual syndrome and its impact on life among women in Princess Nourah Bint Abdul Rahman University in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Hanadi Bakhsh, Amal Mohammed Alghamdi, Maya Abdullah Alyahya, Shaden Jamaan Alghamdi, Afrah Alonazi, Rawabi Algomaishy, Edward De Vol, Abdullah Almalki
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2020; 4(9): 1307-1312.
- Identification of differentially expressed transcripts for trunk formation in sago palm using annealing control primer GeneFishing technique
Hasnain Hussain, Anastasia Shera Edward-Atit, Norzainizul Julaihi, Rina Tommy, Mehvish Nisar, Nurhazlina Hamdan, Hiroshi Ehara
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(2): 21-34.