7 articles found.
- Thought broadcasting of obsessions in patient with difficult to treat schizophrenia.
Dushad Ram, Basawana Gowdappa, Rajesh Raman
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(4): 186-188.
- Relationship between depression literacy and medication adherence in patients with depression
Dushad Ram, Neetu Benny, Basavana Gowdappa
Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2016; 6(4): 183-8.
- Hyperglycaemic Dissociative Fugue in an Elderly- A Rare Case Report
Sudharani P Naik, Dushad Ram, Vikas Naik
The Journal of Neurobehavioral Sciences. 2016; 3(3): 119-121.
- A study of attitude towards medication and medical help-seeking among medical and pharmacy students.
Dushad Ram, Najla Eiman
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2018; 7(1): 12-17.
- Suicide and depression literacy among healthcare profession students in tertiary care center in South India
Dushad Ram, Suhas Chandran, Basavana Gowdappa H
Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. 2017; 7(3): 149-55.
- Mentally ill caregivers: Reverse burden of care and its relationship with medication adherence among women in India - an exploratory study.
Dushad Ram, Arun Kumar, Sudharani Naik, Bhanu Kumar, Basavana Gowdappa
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(4): 151-156.
- Mental health among adolescent girls An effort to know the association of mental disorders with socio-demographic variables
Smitha Malenahalli Chandrashekarappa, Narayana Murthy Mysore Ramakrishnaiah,
Dushad Ram, Renuka Manjunath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2305-2311.