|1062 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Isolated right subclavian artery injury with fractured right first rib following blunt trauma chest
Manmohan S. Chauhan, Anubhav Gupta, Ashish Sharma, Vijay Grover, Vijay K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1015-1017.
- Pulmonary artery catheter knotting: are conservative measures always successful? A case report
Ashish Sharma, Sushil Kumar Singhal, Vijay Grover, Vijay Gupta
. 2016; 3(4): 2257-2259.
- Cervical sympathetic chain schwannoma presenting as a carotid body tumor
Ashish Sharma, Manmohan Singh, Narender Singh Jhajhria, Vijay Grover, Vijay Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1012-1014.
- Bartholin’s gland cyst presenting as anterior vaginal wall cyst: an unusual presentation
Supriya Dankher, Vijay Zutshi, Sumitra Bachani, Renu Arora
. 2016; 5(9): 3216-3217.
- Successful maternal and fetal outcome of pregnancy following heart valve replacement using a sequential anti coagulation regime
Pooja Tandon, Suman Puri, Balpreet Kaur, Shreeswasti Chaondwal, Supriya Gupta
. 2015; 4(3): 801-803.
- Assessment of Vaccine Wastage in a Tertiary Care Centre of District Rohtak, Haryana
Vikas Gupta,Debjyoti Mohapatra, Vijay Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 292-296.
- Quality of Life of Elderly People and Assessment of Facilities Available in Old Age Homes of Lucknow, India
Abhishek Gupta, Uday Mohan, Sarvada C Tiwari, Shivendra K Singh, Vijay K Singh,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 21-24.
- Comparison of efficacy of Natural honey and Triamcinolone acetonide (0.1%) in the healing of oral ulcers- A clinical study
Dr.Supriya Vijay Gupta, Dr.Vidya krushnarao Lohe, Dr.Rahul Raghunath Bhowate
Journal of Apitherapy. 2018; 3(1): 1-8.
- Effect of Co-administration of Allium sativum extract and Metformin on Blood glucose of Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
Poonam Tripathi, Prem Prakash Gupta, Vijay Kumar Lal
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2013; 2(2): 81-84.
- Role of tamoxifen and danazol in mastalgia: prospective controlled trial
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava, Santosh K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 553-556.
- Appendicular band syndrome mimicking appendicular mass in an adult
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar, Vijay B. Kanake
. 2015; 2(2): 281-282.
- Quality of life among lung cancer patients undergoing treatment at a tertiary cancer institute in North India
Vijay Kumar Barwal, Salig Ram Mazta, Anita Thakur, Rajeev Kumar Seam, Manish Gupta
. 2016; 4(11): 4903-4910.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in cyclic mastalgia: an outpatient department based study
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Manish Agarwal
. 2016; 3(2): 562-564.
- Maternal and fetal outcome in patients of heart failure at a tertiary care centre
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, A. L. Chandani, P. Dubey, Renu Gupta, Preeti Yadav
. 2013; 2(4): 661-665.
- Study of clinical, biochemical evaluation and outcome in hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
Anil Kumar, Umesh K. Gupta, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 473-476.
- Effect of communication with electronic social media networking in emergency department of a rural tertiary care centre
Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Prashant Gupta, Umesh Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 855-857.
- Contraceptive practices among reproductive age group of women in Justice K. S. Hegde Medical College Hospital, Mangalore
Lakshmi Manjeera M, Neetha, Supriya Rai
. 2013; 2(1): 39-46.
- Giant fibrosarcoma of anterior abdominal wall: a rare case report and review literature
Jeewan Ram Vishnoi, Channabasappa Kori, Saumya Shukla, Sameer Gupta, Vijay Kumar, Shiv Rajan
. 2015; 3(9): 2488-2491.
- Apert syndrome (Acrocephalosyndactyly): a case report
S. Saritha, Sumangala, G. Supriya, M. Praveen Kumar
. 2013; 1(1): 36-40.
- A case of ovarian Sertoli-Leydig cell tumor with multiple endocrine gland involvement
Lakshmi Manjeera, Neetha Vyas M, Supriya Rai
. 2012; 1(1): 55-57.
- MICROALGAE MEDIATED SILVER NANOPARTICLES (AG-NPS) SYNTHESIS AND THEIR BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITIES
Rushikesh Dhavale, Supriya Jadhav ,Sibi G*
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 15-20.
- Cadaveric study of accessory renal arteries and its surgical correlation
S. Saritha, Naga Jyothi, M. Praveen Kumar, G. Supriya
. 2013; 1(1): 19-22.
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging to detect occult spinal anomalies in anorectal malformations
Prashant Gupta, Umesh K. Gupta, Saugata Ray, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Priyansh Sharma
. 2016; 3(2): 491-494.
- Congenital corrected transposition of great arteries with situs solitus, dextrocardia and pulmonary stenosis
Ansul Kumar, Sanjay Kalra, Ajit Padhy, Vijay K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1021-1022.
- A Clinico-Pathological Report of Canine Ehrlichiosis in a Doberman pinscher
Supriya Shukla, Shradha Parihar , Subhash Bariya, Anupam Chaturvedi
. 2011; 4(8): 374-375.
- Evaluation of metabolic syndrome variables in morning walkers
Onkar Singh, Mrityunjay Gupta, Vijay Khajuria
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 161-164.
- Adverse drug events due to Antiretroviral Therapy in a Northern Indian Tertiary Care Institution
Shamiya Sadiq, Sapna Gupta, Vijay Khajuria, Vishal R Tandon, Annil Mahajan, Mrityunjay Gupta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 205-208.
- QUALITY OF LIFE IN PATIENTS WITH PSORIASIS AT A TERTIARY CARE TEACHING HOSPITAL –A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY
Preksha A Barot, Nirmal Y Brahmbhatt, Hemlata V Ninama, Darshan B Kharadi, Supriya D Malhotra
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 93-97.
- Effect of Melatonin Supplementation on Haematological Parameters in Buffalo Calves under Summer Stress
Vijay D. Domple, Satyaveer S. Dangi, Vijay Yadav, Mihir Sarkar, Gyanendra Singh, Vijaiprakash Maurya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 266-274.
- Comparative evaluation of efficacy and safety of cyclosporine 0.1% add-on therapy with artificial tears (carboxymethylcellulose 0.5%) with artificial tears alone in post cataract surgery patients
Palvi Kudyar, Brij Mohan Gupta, Dinesh Gupta, Vijay Khajuria
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1685-1691.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- A CASE OF RECURRENT ODONTOGENIC MYXOMA OF THE MANDIBLE:
CLINICAL AND RADIOGRAPHIC DIAGNOSIS WITH REVIEW OF
Ananya Madiyal, Subhas Babu, Vidya Ajila, Medhini Madi, Sonika Achalli, Supriya Bhat
. 2017; 3(1): 20-24.
- Screen Out Anaemia Among Adolescent Boys as Well!
Dheeraj Gupta, Bhawana Pant, Ranjeeta Kumari, Monika Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 20-25.
- Nutritional Status Assessment using WHO z-scores (BMI for Age) in Children Aged 6-15 years – A Study from Central India
Manmohan Gupta, Amod Borle, Neeraj Chhari, Sanjay Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 92-97.
- Post-Monsoon Season Surveillance a Must for Curtailing Annual Dengue Epidemic in Rural India
Pradeep Aggarwal, Pratima Gupta, Sunil D Kandpal, Barnali Kakati, Divya Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 153-155.
- The Status of National Programme for Control of Blindness in Madhya Pradesh
Rituja Kaushal, Sanjay Gupta, Neeraj Gaur, A V Athawale, Manmohan Gupta, Najnin Khanam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 161-164.
- A Study of Polymerase Chain Reaction in Cerebrospinal Fluid for Diagnosis of Tuberculous Meningitis
Sheena Gupta, Alpa Gupta, Sanober Wasim, Aarti Kotwal, Nowneet Kumar Bhat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 212-215.
- Sigmoid vaginoplasty for treatment of vaginal agensis
Uma Gupta, Narendra Kumar Gupta, Ayesh Arif
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(4): 449-450.
- Prune belly syndrome (sequenze): a case report
A. Vani, S. Saritha, K. Sangeetha, G. Supriya
. 2013; 1(2): 148-152.
- Comparison of expulsion and complications of intrauterine device insertion in immediate post placental period with interval period: a prospective study
Supriya S. Jamkhandi, Rajesh Tile
. 2016; 5(7): 2264-2268.
- Neurobrucellosis: a case report
Supriya Patil, Meenakshi G. Narkhede
. 2014; 2(1): 353-357.
- EFFECT OF VARUNA (CRATAEVA NURVALA LOUR) ON SERUM
AND URINARY ELECTROLYTE
SANJAY AGARWAL, SHIV JI GUPTA, A. K. SAXENA, NEELAM GUPTA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2010; 16(4): 119-123.
- CORONA MORTIS –A CASE REPORT
Khayati Sant Ram*, Tulika Gupta*, Kunal Chawla*, Anjali Aggarwal*, Richa Gupta*, Daisy Sahn
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 28-30.
- A STUDY ON INCIDENCE OF VARIOUS SYSTEMIC CONGENITAL MALFORMATIONS AND THEIR ASSOCIATION WITH MATERNAL FACTORS
Sumit Gupta, Parul Gupta, Jagdish S. Soni
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 19-21.
- A Study of Diaphyseal Nutrient Foramina in Human Tibia
Roopam Kumar Gupta, Gupta Aruna Kumari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 310-313.
- Anaesthetic management of neonate with giant occipital meningoencephalocele: case report
Heena Dinesh Pahuja, Shubhda R. Deshmukh, Supriya R. Palsodkar, Surabhi A. Lande
. 2015; 3(1): 334-337.
- Rupture of non-communicating rudimentary uterine horn at 16 weeks of gestation
Renu Gupta, Neena Gupta, Seema Dwivedi, Pavika Lal, Monica Chauhan
. 2014; 3(1): 268-269.
- Effect of Melatonin Supplementation on Biochemicals Parameters in Buffalo Calves under Summer Stress
Vijay D. Domple, Vidhyalakshmi G. M., S.S. Dangi, Vijay Yadav, Pankaj Patel, M.C. Pathak, M. Sarkar, G. Singh, V.P. Maurya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 118-125.
- Study evaluating chronic abdominal pain and functional abdominal pain syndrome
Sangeeta Gupta, Gaurav Gupta, Prateek Sharda, Karan Mittal
. 2015; 3(9): 2290-2298.
- Acute intermittent porphyria-a diagnostic dilemma with a non-abdominal cause of abdominal pain
Mohamed Reshad, Khushwah Supriya, Sudhir Shyam, Honna Krishnamurthy Mithun
. 2016; 4(10): 4651-4653.
- Study of placentation and maternal and fetal outcomes in cases of 2 or more caesarean sections
Supriya Poonia, Meena Naresh Satia, Nidhi Bang
. 2016; 5(7): 2402-2406.
- JCDR: Invited Review The Dual Role of TNF in Pulmonary Edema
Guang Yang, Jürg Hamacher, Groshkov Boris, Richard White, Supriya Sridhar, Alexander Verin, Trinad Chakraborty, Rudolf Lucas
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2010; 1(1): 29-36.
- Study of renal functions in preterm and full term new born in relation to parity of the mother
Jitendra P. Bhatnagar, Virendra K. Gupta, Shagun Gupta, Alok Purohit
. 2016; 4(7): 2859-2862.
- Gasping infant for emergency neck exploration, anaesthesiologist’s nightmare!
Supriya R. Palsodkar, Anjali R. Bhure, Heena D. Pahuja, Neha K. Fuladi
. 2014; 2(4): 1748-1750.
- Comparative study of dry eye after Phacoemulsification in senile cataract
Manisha Gupta, Sanjeev Mittal, Tarannum Shakeel, Renu Gupta
. 2015; 3(12): 3802-3807.
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring and left ventricular ejection fraction- prognostic markers in chronic kidney disease
Lekharaj Choudhary, Poonam Gupta, Arvind Gupta, Piyush Saxena, Ajeet K. Chaurasia
. 2016; 3(2): 402-408.
- To compare single incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy with standard laparoscopic cholecystectomy for treatment of symptomatic cholelithiasis: a prospective randomized study
Pulkit Gupta, Naveen Kumar Agarwal, Preeti Gupta, Sohan Pal Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 900-904.
- Correlation of fasting and post meal plasma glucose level to increased HbA1c levels in type-2 diabetes mellitus
Shubham Gupta, Priti Vijay Puppalwar, Anita Chalak
. 2014; 1(2): 127-131.
- Pattern of Cases of Acute Poisoning in a Rural Tertiary Care Center in Northern India
Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 307-310.
- Evaluation of pulmonary function tests in elderly population
R. K. Dhar, Mrityunjay Gupta, Vijay Khajuria, Navinder Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 1-5.
- A Study of Prevalence of Hypertension and Pre Hypertension and its Associated Risk Factors in Rural Area of Madhya Pradesh
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sanjay S Agarwal, Manmohan Gupta, Shweta Shrivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 207-211.
- Tamarind Kernel Gum: An Upcoming Natural Polysaccharide
Gupta V, Puri R, Gupta S, Jain S, Rao GK
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2010; 1(1): 50-54.
- A Prospective Study on Indications and Visual Outcome of Penetrating Keratoplasty
Aruna K R Gupta, Roopam K R Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 212-217.
- Study of Cold Chain Practices at Community Health Centers of Damoh District of Madhya Pradesh
Amarnath Gupta , Rekha Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 528-532.
- Awareness about eye bank and willingness for eye donation among medical students in western India –“Time to educate early”
Aruna Gupta, Roopam Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 6-10.
- New, Easy and Effective Method to Take Dermatoglyphic Prints
Roopam K Gupta, Aruna K Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 45-47.
- Stress and infertility: a review
Supriya Hajela, Sudha Prasad, Aswathy Kumaran, Yogesh Kumar
. 2016; 5(4): 940-943.
- Persistent intraoperative sinus tachycardia: threat of thyroid storm? A case report
Shubhada Rajendra Deshmukh, Heena Pahuja, Supriya Palsodkar, Rasika Jagtap
. 2014; 2(3): 1168-1171.
- A study of diaphyseal nutrient foramina in human femur
Roopam Kumar Gupta, Aruna Kumari Gupta
. 2016; 4(3): 706-712.
- Study of voluntary alteration of visual evoked potentials: Evaluating role in functional visual loss
Sangeeta Gupta, Gaurav Gupta, Surjit Singh
. 2015; 3(7): 1745-1750.
- Study of pregnancy outcome in women with cardiac disease: a retrospective analysis
Kiran Pandey, Kavita Verma, Shruti Gupta, Uruj Jahan, Neha Kirti, Pundrik Gupta
. 2016; 5(10): 3537-3541.
- Skin closure with 2-octyl cyanoacrylate glue versus skin stapler: a comparative study
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Abhishek Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1954-1958.
- Incompliance in use of universal precautions as a safety measure in emergency department
Somendra Pal Singh, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 858-861.
- LAVH or TAH – choosing it wise and making it safe
K. P. Muralikrishnan Nambiar, K. Supriya, Suchithra Thunga, Simar Kaur, Joel Karunakaran
. 2016; 5(3): 659-662.
- Obstetric and neonatal outcome in pregnancies complicated by hemolysis elevated liver enzymes low platelet count syndrome at a tertiary care centre in India
Nidhi O. Bang, Meena N. Satia, Supriya Poonia
. 2016; 5(7): 2407-2412.
- To study second trimester placental location as a predictor of adverse pregnancy outcome
Neetu Singh, Renu Gupta, Kiran Pandey, Neena Gupta, Ani Chandanan, Priya Singh
. 2016; 5(5): 1414-1417.
- To study the painless labour by epidural analgesia and its effects on cardiotocographic parameters and labour
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Shaily Agarwal, Seema Dwivedi, Anchal Singh
. 2013; 2(4): 666-670.
- A rare case of spontaneous expulsion of a very large fibroid
Shaily Agarwal, Renu Gupta, Neena Gupta, Apurva Agarwal
. 2013; 2(3): 449-450.
- Mortality Trend in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Neeraj Khare, Girjesh Gupta, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sonali Khare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 64-67.
- Lipid profile and its relationship with blood glucose levels in Metabolic Syndrome
Onkar Singh, Mrityunjay Gupta, Vijay Khajuria
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 134-137.
- Cardiometabolic risk factors in bank employees
Onkar Singh, Mrityunjay Gupta, Vijay Khajuria
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 258-262.
- Blood stream infection among febrile neutropenic patients suffering from different hematological disorders
munesh kumar gupta, ravikant sharma, nilesh kumar, ranjan bhattanagar, pankaj kannauje, vijay parashar, kailash kumar,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 39-42.
- The maxillonasal dysplasia
Medhini Madi, Subhas G Babu, Supriya Bhat, Ananya Madiyal
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(4): 508-510.
- A comparison of visual analog scale and Wong Baker facial pain scale for pain measurement in post lower caesarean section case
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Shaily Agarwal, Rita Mahto
. 2016; 5(9): 3032-3035.
- Prevalence of anti-hepatitis C virus antibodies among indoor patients and blood donors attending a tertiary care hospital in North India
Noor Jahan, Vijay Gupta, Mariyam Sana, Sudhir Mehrotra, Razia Khatoon
. 2016; 4(10): 4256-4263.
- Broad ligament pregnancy a diagnostic dilemma: a case report
Amit Gupta, Neelam Mahajan, Divya Verma, Chanderdeep Sharma, Amit Rattan, Bharti Gupta
. 2016; 5(7): 2478-2480.
- Congenital lumber hernia in a 2 year old child: a case report and review of literature
Rajesh Gupta, Aradhana Singh, Anjali Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 982-984.
- Application of biotechnology to improve livestock products
Swati Gupta, C. V. Savaliya
. 2012; 5(10): 634-638.
- A rare co-occurrence of facial talon’s cusp on fused maxillary permanent central and lateral incisor
Devika S Pillai, Subhas G Babu, Renita Lorina Castelino, Sachin Ram G, Supriya Bhat, Kumuda Rao
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(4): 494-496.
- Stem Cell Regeneration - Implications for Medicine
Samreensoomro , Vijay R. Chidrawar
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2016; 6(2): 4-7.
- Histopathological study of neoplastic lesions of oral cavity and oropharynx
Mohit Gupta, Hansa Choudhary, Neelu Gupta, Aahana Gupta
. 2016; 4(5): 1506-1510.
- Exfoliative cytology of body fluids: a study from provincial hospital of Jammu region, India
Rajat Gupta, Deepika Dewan, Rakesh Raina, Madhu Gupta
. 2016; 4(4): 1016-1019.
- Estrous Induction and Fertility Response Using Insulin Alone and In Combination with GNRH in Anestrous Buffalos
Vishnu Kumar Gupta, Satya Nidhi Shukla, Vishal Mudgal, Bhavana Gupta, Pramod Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 153-158.
- Which is the Cause of Death?—A Case Report
Vijay Kumar Kaushik, M I Sheikh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 98-100.
- Medical Tourism - Present Status & Challenges
C. Vijay Mohan Reddy1
Narayana Medical Journal. 2015; 4(1): 25-37.
- LED STREET LIGHTS BASED ON DC-DC CONVERTERS OF MODULAR DRIVES
G.Koteswara Rao, G.Vijay, B.Jyothi, M.Srikanth
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 308-314.
- Twelfth rib syndrome- an often missed differential diagnosis of hypogastric & lumbar pain: case series
Sangeeeta Arya, Anil Kumar Verma, Bikram Kumar Gupta, Mohd. Hifzur, Sachidanand Gupta, Neetu Singh
. 2014; 3(1): 263-265.
- Compound odontoma - A case report
Supriya Bhat, Subhas Gogineni Babu, Renita Lorina Castelino, Medhini Madi, Sonika Achalli, Ananya Madiyal
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(3): 357-359.
- Nuclear imaging in the field of dentistry: a review
Sajad Ahmad Buch, Subhas G Babu, Renita Lorina Castelino, Shruthi Rao, Ananya Madiyal, Supriya Bhat
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(4): 525-530.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW