|7 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Apert Syndrome: Late presentation and treatment challenges.
Abdelmoneim E M Kheir; Ahlam A Hamed; Wala M Maki; Lina H M Hasan
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2014; 14(2): 71-5.
- Monitoring of metal contaminations in groundwater in Northern Rajasthan, India
Vikas Duggal, Asha Rani, Rohit Mehra
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(2): 114-118.
- Economic factors involved in tuberculosis growth
Syed Zuhaib Aziz, Niaz Muhammad, Kamran Ishfaq, Ihsan Ullah Khan, Aman Ullah, Khalil ur Rehman Sikander
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(1): 185-188.
- Minerals Profile of Forages for Grazing Ruminants in Pakistan
Zafar Iqbal Khan, Kafeel Ahmad ,Muhammad Danish, Farhad Mirzaei
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 74-91.
- Situation Analysis of Implementation of National Health Programmes in Primary Health Centres (Phcs) At Uttarakhand
Nishu Jha, Bhavna Jain, Radhika Bhati, Aprajita Mehta, Manisha Dhinwa, Surekha Kishore, Pradeep Aggarwal, Sheen Job
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(5): 201-205.
- Suicide in Saudi Arabia: a review
Ghadeer Abdullah Altaqaq, Batool Mohammed Alsamahiji, Sukinah Adel Alabkary, Sarah Adel Aljishi, Wala Mohammed Alzaher
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2021; 5(10): 1805-1809.
- Evaluation of Ferritin Levels in Saudi Female Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
Wala Mohammed Saeed, Lobnah Saber
Majmaah Journal of Health Sciences. 2020; 8(3): 78-91.