|85 articles found.||Sort by: [ Date ] - [ Relevance ] |
- Effect of Polyherbal Supplementaion on Milk Performance of Crossbred Cows
Krishan Lal Gautam, Rohit Bishist, Bhupender Dutt, Jigmet Namgial
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 204-210.
- Flies Menaces in Dairy Farm and its Strategies for Prevention and Control- An Overview
Sanjay Choudhary, Rohit Kumar, Yamini Choudhary, Madan Lal Kamboj, Ajit Kumar, Suresh Kumar, Abhishek Paul
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 1-16.
- Effect of Supplementation of Leucaena leucocephala (Lam.) de Wit (Leucaena) Leaves on Growth Profile of Crossbred Calves
Ravi Kant, Rohit Bishist, Manoj Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 154-159.
- Assessment of Vitamin B12 Deficiency and Associated Factors in Patients Attending Tertiary Care Hospital of Southern Rajasthan
Poornima Sharma, Keerti Singh, Rekha Bhatnagar, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 740-744.
- Enteric Methane Emissions and Abatement Approaches- A Review
Vipul Kashyap, Chand Ram Grover, Sachinandan De, Rohit Panwar, Sunita Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 1-21.
- Effect of Varying Osmolarity of Tris Extender on Seminal Attributes of Buffalo during Refrigeration
Rohit Bishist, V.S. Raina, Mukesh Bhakat, T.K. Mohanty, S.A. Lone, R. Sinha, A. Rahim, A.R. Paray
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 164-171.
- Alcoholic extract of Azadirachta indica (Neem) root has no anticonvulsant activity in rodents
Rohit Dixit, Prabhakar Raosaheb Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1171-1174.
- Comparative Evaluation of Dye Reduction Tests for Assessment of Microbial Quality of Chevon
Rohit Kumar Jaiswal, Sanjod Kumar Mendiratta, Suman Talukder, Arvind Soni, Gowtham Prasad Bomminayuni
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 133-139.
- Cystorraphy, Ischeorectal Tube Cystostomy and Urethrotomy in Bullocks- A Clinical Study of 10 cases
Mudasir Ahmad Shah, Abas Rashid Bhat, Prakash Kinjavdekar, Amarpal, Priya Singh, Rohit Kumar, Swarupananda Sahu, Naveen Kumar, Mohar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 307-312.
- A study of prevalence and pattern of anemia in primary hypothyroidism
Rohit Anand, Arvind Kumar Mishra, Abbas Ali Mahdi, Shailendra Prasad Verma, Kamlesh Kumar Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 153-159.
- Effect of Heart Failure Reversal Therapy Program on Chronic Heart Failure Patients: A Retrospective Study
Rohit Madhav Sane, Vrushali Suresh Rajgure, Sonali Arute, Parvez Babalal Shikalgar
. 2018; 4(2): 49-57.
- Assessment of Morbidity Pattern among the Rural and Urban Geriatric Population: A Cross Sectional Study
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 356-360.
- Assessment of 10-Year Risk of Developing a Major Cardiovascular Event in Type-2 Diabetes Patients Attending a Hospital in Davangere, Karnataka
Radha Valaulikar, Balu PS, Rohit A Bhat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 193-197.
- Effect of Mineral Mixture Feeding on the Productive and Reproductive Performance of Crossbred Cattle
Rohit Gupta, Kuldeep Singh, Munish Kumar, Manoj Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 231-236.
- Behavioural and Well Being Comparison of Broiler Chicks in the Different Cooling Regime during Hot-Dry and Hot-Humid Months of summer
Rohit Gupta, Daljeet Kaur, Sangeeta Chopra, Pragya Bhadauria, Yogendra Singh Jadoun
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 131-138.
- Study on Effect of Non Genetic Factors on Disposal Pattern in Cross Bred Cattle Up to Age at First Calving
Vipin Kumar Upadhyay, Ram Kumar Mehla, Ashok Kumar Gupta, Mukesh Bhakat, Surender Singh Lathwal, Rohit Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 78-84.
- Treatment-seeking behaviour and community perceptions regarding malaria in Surat city
Anjali Modi, Sukesha Gamit, Sankalp Raj Choudhary, Rohit Parmar, Prakash Goghara, Abhay Kavishvar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 345-349.
- Genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair genes (hOGG1 & APE1) and their association with oral cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study
Kailas D Datkhile, Madhavi N Patil, Tejasvi S Khamkar, Rohit D Vhaval, Pratik P Durgawale, Pandurang G Chougule, Anand Gudur, Satish V Kakade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 23-28.
- Pharmacognostical and Analytical Standards of Dioscorea Esculenta Burkill.
Tapankumar H. Gandhi, Rohit Gokarn, Sunil Kumar K N, Ravikrishna A S, Bairy T Shridhar
. 2017; 3(6): 157-166.
- Neurodevelopmental outcome of high-risk newborns discharged from NICU in a tertiary-care hospital of western India
Rohit Modi, Jaiminkumar Patel, Apupa Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1350-1354.
- Prediction of pre-eclampsia: role of placental laterality by ultrasonography
Shailesh Janardhan Kore, Rohit Khot, Pradnya Supe, Divya Kanavia, Chaitra Thunga, Yogeshwar Nandanwar
. 2016; 5(5): 1433-1437.
- A study on knowledge of animal bite victims regarding animal bite and rabies attending tertiary care hospital of Rewa City, Madhya Pradesh
Sanjeev Kumar, Rohit Trivedi, Manoj Saxena, Anjana Niranjan, Manish Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 1005-1009.
- Clinical profile and treatment outcome of typhoid fever in children at a teaching hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 212-216.
- Body composition parameter changes among young male and female competitive swimmers and nonswimmers
Pallavi Dave, Rohit Subhedar, Priyanka Mishra, Dirgha Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 85-92.
- Left ventricular pseudoaneurysm due to patch dehiscence after ventricular septal rupture repair
Sanjeev Sanghvi, Anil Baroopal, Rohit Mathur
. 2016; 4(12): 5519-5520.
- A comparative study of combined spinal epidural anaesthesia and general anaesthesia in patients undergoing percutaneous nephrolithotomy
Nilam D. Virkar, Geeta A. Patkar, R. Rohit, Bharati A. Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(9): 3760-3767.
- Highly active antiretroviral therapy and changing spectrum of liver diseases in HIV infected patients
Kavita S. Joshi, Rohit R. Shriwastav
. 2016; 4(8): 3125-3129.
- To assess the role fiberoptic bronchoscopy in the evaluation of hemoptysis
Ashwin Songara, Rohit Mukherjee, Swapnil Shikha, Awadesh P. S. Solanki, Tanay Joshi, Deepika Patel
. 2016; 4(7): 2576-2582.
- Identification of genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair xenoderma pigmentosum group D gene and its association with head and neck cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study from south-western Maharashtra, India
Kailas D. Datkhile, Rohit D. Vhaval, Madhavi N. Patil, Tejasvi S. Khamkar, Pratik P. Durgawale, Pandurang G. Chougule, Neville Tata, Ritwij Patankar, Anand Gudur, Satish V. Kakade
. 2016; 4(6): 1997-2005.
- Correlation between vitamin D and lipid profile in patients with ischemic stroke
Richa Giri, Rohit Rai, Rajendra Kumar Verma, Shivendra Verma
. 2016; 4(6): 2309-2312.
- An evaluation of the clinical utility of mangled extremity severity score in severely injured lower limbs
Vipul Agarwal, Sarina Agarwal, Abhishek Singh, Setu Satani, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal, Rohit Jhamnani
. 2016; 4(5): 1661-1665.
- Evaluation of management of lymphangiomas in a tertiary care hospital: a prospective, open label, clinical study
Manjeet Singh Chahal, Rohit Tiwari
. 2016; 3(3): 1101-1106.
- Estimate the incidence and pattern of reactive thrombocytosis among febrile young infants with serious bacterial infection
Rohit Chib, Mohsin Rashid, Surinder Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 616-620.
- Correlation between vitamin D and carotid artery intima media thickness in patients with ischemic stroke
Richa Giri, Rohit Rai, Shivendra Verma, Rajendra Kumar Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 398-401.
- Effect of dengue fever on serum aminotransferases in children
Rohit Khandelwal, Leeni Mehta Khandelwal, Susheela C.
. 2016; 3(2): 324-327.
- Clinico-demographic profile of hyperbilirubinemia in neonates admitted to a tertiary care hospital
Rohit Chib, Bharti Bhandari
. 2016; 3(2): 328-333.
- Prediction capability of axillary nodal status by five node sampling in early invasive breast cancer
R. S. Gupta, Devendra Chaudhary, Arvind Rai, Arpan Achaudhary, Abhishek Chaube, Rohit Kumar Namdev
. 2016; 3(1): 123-127.
- Characterization of Suryashekhara Rasa Prepared Through Conventional Method and Electrical Mufe Furnace
M S Doddamani*, Rohit Gokarn, Kishore Kumar BV
. 2016; 2(6): 156-161.
- Fourier Transforms Infrared Spectroscopy Study on Shadguna Makaradhwaja - An Ayurvedic Mercurial Drug Compound
Vaibhav Charde*, Kishor Patel, Rohit Gokarn, Dhirajsingh Rajput, Biswajyoti Patgiri, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
. 2016; 2(4): 94-98.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Self-medication Practices in Urban area of Southern Rajasthan
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Dhriti Bapna, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 474-477.
- Comparison of Neonatal Morbidity and Mortality among Late Preterm and Term Neonates at Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Gujarat
Rohit Modi , Bhavesh Modi, Jaiminkumar Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 483-486.
- Practice and Significance of Iron Folic Acid Supplementation in Post-Partum Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital in Southern Rajasthan
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Chandan Mal Fatehpuriya, Rekha Bhatnagar, Rohit Jain, Kathiravan Rajendran, Pratap Bhan Kaushik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 614-617.
- Pacing Indications and Modes in Bradyarrhythmia Patients: Gender Related Differences
Pratibha Singh, Rohit Kumar Srivastava, Rishi Sethi, Wahid Ali, Shankar Madhav Natu, Sunita Tiwari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 106-109.
- Influence of APOA5 (rs662799 and rs3135506) gene polymorphism in acute myocardial infarction patients and its association with basic coronary artery disease risk factors
Rohit Kumar Srivastava, Pratibha Singh, Pratima Verma, Rishi Sethi, Arti Verma, Wahid Ali, Sunita Tiwari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(6): 008-014.
- Drug Utilization Study on Antimicrobial Use in Urinary Tract Infection
Sunil S Gidamudi, Sujata A Jadhav, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Vandana M Thorat, Rohit R Desai, Harish G Naik
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 216-221.
- The effects of heterotaxy may be subtle but are almost always present and can have significant clinical implications
Rohit S. Loomba
. 2015; 5(2): 54-54.
- A comparision of 0.5% Ropivacaine and 0.5% Bupivacaine in supraclavicular brachial plexus block
Rohit Aravindakshan Kooloth, Sunaina N Patel, Malini K Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 67-70.
- An assessment of OPD registration counter services and channelization of patients in NSCB Medical College Hospital, Jabalpur (MP)
Yogesh Shukla, Rajesh Tiwari, Bhupendra Kumar Rohit, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1468-1472.
- Sociodemographic profile of people living with HIV/AIDS attending ART center in a tertiary-care hospital in central India
Yogesh Shukla, Bhupendra Kumar Rohit, Rajesh Tiwari, Pradeep Kumar Kasar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1464-1467.
- Mid-term assessment of mass drug administration of DEC for filariasis in Rewa district of Madhya Pradesh
Ambrish Mishra, Rohit Trivedi, Divashree Sharma, Anjana Niranjan, Sanjeev Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 549-553.
- Study of serum cobalamin level in vegetarian v/s nonvegetarian geriatric individuals
V. N. Mishra, Nalini Mishra, Rohit Khandelwal
. 2015; 3(10): 2835-2840.
- Adenocarcinoma of sweat gland: case report and review of literature
Nishith M. Paul Ekka, Pankaj Bodra, Shital Malua, Rohit Kumar Jha
. 2015; 3(9): 2453-2455.
- A study of metastatic lesions of cervical lymphadenopathy by fine needle aspiration cytology
Deepa Jethwani, Rohit Bhalara, Gauravi Dhruv
. 2015; 3(7): 1697-1700.
- Pattern and modes of presentation of varicose veins of lower limbs
Rohit N C, Manjunath M L
. 2015; 3(4): 968-972.
- Evaluation of surgical methods and outcome of the treatment for varicose veins
Rohit N C, Manjunath M L
. 2015; 3(4): 973-976.
- Papillary muscle and left ventricular trabecular calcification in rheumatic mitral stenosis
Rohit Kumar, Chirantan Mangukia, Muhhamed Abid Geelani
. 2015; 3(2): 509-510.
- Deep lobe parotid tumors in a tertiary care center
Rajasenthil Viswanathan, Rohit Gopinath, Ravi Annamalai
. 2015; 2(4): 471-474.
- A study on positive stone culture and its association with rate of sepsis after urological procedures
M. C. Songra, Mahendra Damor, Rohit Kumar Namdev, Naveen Kumar Patbamniya, Pragyey Nawalakhe, Romil Jain
. 2015; 2(2): 239-246.
- A study of random urine protein to creatinine ratio in the diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome in children
Rakesh A. Navale, Mallikarjun R. Kobal, Rohit Dixit, Ningshen Themyaola
. 2015; 2(1): 1-6.
- Microbial Exopolysaccharides: Natural Modulators of Dairy Products
Pallavi Jaiswal, Rohit Sharma, Bhagwan Singh Sanodiya, Prakash Singh Bisen
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(10): 105-109.
- Effect of Poloxamer 407 on serum VLDL, LDL and HDL levels of rabbits
Harish Govind Naik, Ashwini Kolur, Dundesh Maled, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Rohit Desai, Sunil Gidamudi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 221-224.
- A comparative study to find out emotional quotient in students of MGM Medical College, Indore MP, India
Sanjay Dixit, Bhupendra Kumar Rohit, Veena Yesikar, Geeta Shivram
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 585-588.
- Monitoring of metal contaminations in groundwater in Northern Rajasthan, India
Vikas Duggal, Asha Rani, Rohit Mehra
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2014; 3(2): 114-118.
- Philosophical and Applied Vistas of Yoga in Charaka Samhita
Hetal D Amin, Rohit Sharma, Mahesh K Vyas
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(1): 48-51.
- In vitro assessment of Ag and TiO2 nanoparticles cytotoxicity
Apoorva Priyanka Ganapathi, Ramakrishna Devaki, Naveen Reddy Thuniki, Joydeb Manna, Bhaskar Tirumuru, Chinnapu Reddy Gopu, Sadanala Bhavya Deepthi, Rajiv Trivedi, Rohit Kumar Rana, Annie Hasan
. 2014; 2(4): 1360-1367.
- Plexiform neurofibromatosis of vulva
Bharat B. Dogra, Shamshad Ahmed, Ashwani Kandari, Rohit Virmani
. 2014; 2(4): 1771-1773.
- A difficult case of cystic hygroma
Rohit Srivastava, Ramesh Chandra Awasthi, Sandeep Kansal, Atul Jain
. 2014; 1(3): 167-169.
- Role of candidate genes in regulation of embryonic survival and maternal recognition of pregnancy in farm animals
Rohit Kumar, P. W. Ramteke, Amar Nath, Satyendra P. Singh
. 2013; 6(5): 280-284.
- Assessment of Knowledge and Performance of AYUSH Doctors Posted in Collocation under National Rural Health Mission in Udaipur Division, Rajasthan
Arun Kumar, Keerti, Chandra Prakash Sharma, Sandeep Sharma, Kapil Garg, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 608-612.
- An Education Intervention to Improve Awareness on Road Safety: A Study among School Going Tee-nagers in Indore
Priyanka Mahawar, Sanjay Dixit, A K Khatri, Rahul Rokade, Rohit Bhurre, Sanjeev Kirar, Rohit Jain, Sanjay Jamliya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 529-532.
- Drug Utilization Study on Antibiotics Use in Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
Harish Govind Naik, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Ashwini Kolur, Rohit Desai, Sunil Gidamudi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 324-327.
- Isolation of Aspergillus Species from Sputum Samples: A Study Conducted in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Gaurishanker P Shrimali, Jaymin K Bhatt, Rakesh Rajat, Rohit V Parmar, Sunil Nayak, D Chandralekha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 289-291.
- Epidemic Investigation of an Acute Gastroenteritis Outbreak in Daslana Village of Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Atul V Trivedi, Rohit V Ram, Keyur B Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 267-269.
- Standard operating procedure of Naga shodhana and study of chemical changes in the media and shodhita Naga
Dhirajsingh Sumersingh Rajput, Rohit Ajith Gokarn, Biswajyoti Patgiri, V J Shukla
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(4): 123-132.
- Study of operative management for complex fracture of upper end of Humerus
Archit Shashankkumar Gandhi, Parimal Jayantilal Patel, Bhavik Y Dalal, Rohit B Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 940-945.
- Ipsilateral fracture dislocations of the hip and knee joints with fracture of acetabulum : a rare case and its management principles.
Rakesh Dubey, Jainilkumar Parmar, Devanand More, Rohit Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1098-1110.
- Sertoli-Leydig cell tumor (arrhenoblastoma) in adolescent age group
Swarnalata Samal, Amogh Chimote, Rohit Juneja, Madhuprita Agrawal
. 2013; 2(4): 722-725.
- A study of the nature and causes of domestic violence among the attendees of a domestic violence counseling center of a tertiary level hospital of a city of central India
Dixit Sanjay, AK Puranik, Satish Saroshe, Girjesh Gupta, Suraj Sirohi, Bhupendrakumar Rohit
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 728-732.
- Study of results of ender nailing and cannulated cancellous screw in the treatment of intertrochanteric fracture femur
Bhavik Dalal, Tarkik Amin, Archit Gandhi, Rohit Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 443-447.
- A Prospective Study on the Gastrografin Contrast Radiology in the Management of Small Bowel Obstruction
Rakesh Kumar Gupta, Chandra Sekhar Agrawal, Om Prakash Pathania,
Rohit Prasad Yadav, Panna Lal Shah
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2013; 2(1): 24-31.
- Pharmaceutical standardization of Rajata Bhasma (Incinerated Silver) by two different methods
Rohit Ajith Gokarn, Biswajyoti Patgiri, Shobha G Hiremath
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(1): 7-15.
- Trends of Different Sexually Trensmitted Diseases in a STD Clinic of A Tertiary Care Hospital: Comparison Between Viral Origin and Bacterial Origin STDs
Dharmishtha G Tada, Gaurishankar Shrimali, Neeta Khandelwal, Rohit Parmar, Rakesh Padmaraj
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 358-361.
- Are Care Takers of Link Worker’s Scheme of HIV/AIDS Knowledgeable Enouth? Assessment Study of Link Workers Scheme in Surat District
Parmar Rohit, Desai Binita, Kosambiya JK, Solanky Priti, Prajapati Shailesh, Kantharia SL
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 173-175.
- Helping clinicians improve the health of their communities: The Beddoes Fellows Programme
Gabriel Scally, Julie Imtiaz, Rob Bethune, Amber Young, William Ward, Hugh Herzig, Rohit Shankar, Richard Laugharne
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(3): 167-171.
- Chlorhexidine:The gold standard in chemical plaque control
Setu mathur, Tanu mathur,Rahul shrivastava, Rohit khatri
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 45-50.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW