|17 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON SLUM SINGLE ELDERS: AN ENQUIRY
Dr. Sujatha M, Dr. Rajashekar C
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 3209-3213.
- A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH ON EXTRACTION, SEGMENTATION AND CLASSIFICATION OF WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA DATA
Rajashekar Nennuri, B. Mohammed Ismail
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(15): 2484-2490.
- In vitro antioxidant and antitubercular activity of Leucas marrubioides Desf. root extracts
A. Gowrish, H. M. Vagdevi, H. Rajashekar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(2): 137-142.
- A prospective observational study of dengue fever with thrombocytopenia with reference to treatment
Shashidhara Kuppegala Chikkaveeraiah, Rajashekar Reddy, Arun Kumar
. 2016; 4(3): 902-907.
- A comparative study of cardiovascular autonomic function tests between second trimester pregnant women and non-pregnant women
Khundmeer Banu Athani, Rajashekar R Kallur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 785-789.
- Clinical study of recurrent respiratory tract illness among pediatric patients
K. Rajashekar Rao, Sheetal S. Gandhi, Prashant R. Kokiwar
. 2016; 3(1): 210-213.
- Clinical study of urinary tract infection in children
K. Rajashekar Rao, Sheetal Shantikumar Gandhi, Prashant R. Kokiwar
. 2016; 3(1): 214-217.
- Randomized prospective double-blind comparative clinical study of ebastine and its combined preparation of montelukast in persistent allergic rhinitis
Rajashekar Y R, Shobha S N
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 319-324.
- A clinical study of lymphedema management
Mahesh M. S., Rajashekar Jade, Naveen N., Prema Dhanraj, Hanumanthaiah K. S.
. 2016; 3(2): 736-741.
- Evaluation of seroprevalence of HbsAg infection among blood donors in a tertiary-care hospital
Praveen Gowda, Rajashekar HK
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 47-49.
- Knowledge, awareness and perception of medical college students on rabies and its prevention
G Praveen, H K Rajashekar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1484-1486.
- Evaluation of dipeptidyl peptidase-4 enzyme inhibition by some commonly used gliptins on cutaneous wound healing in albino rats
Chandrashekar K, Rajashekar Y R, Ganesan R
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1359-1363.
- Emerging causes for antibiotic resistance: Second-year medical undergraduate’s perspective: A cross-sectional study
Padmanabha T S, Rajashekar Y R
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 187-191.
- Depression among Mine Workers in Chitradurga: A Cross Sectional Study
Somarouthu Rajashekar, Prajna Sharma, Nagender Gowda MR, Sherin Joseph, Vishal S Pol
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(3): 161-166.
- Molecular Docking studies of Synthetic and Natural compounds against cFLIP protein in cancer
C. Nagamani, K. Devi, G. Sridharbabu, Vadlakonda Rajashekar, Sreenivas Enaganti
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 109-112.
- Variable anti-edema and anti-granuloma effects of liraglutide and teneligliptin on experimental Wistar albino rat inflammatory models
Rajashekar Y R, Padmanabha T S, Chandrakantha T
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 51-55.
- Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms for phenytoin
Sowmya Chinnaiyan, Bhuvana Krishnaswamy, Sarala Narayana, Rajashekar Talari Srinivas
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 634-636.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW