|24 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- High sensitivity C - reactive protein (hs-CRP) and clinical characteristics, endocrine, metabolic profile in Indian women with PCOS: a correlation
Sunita Jaiprakash Ramanand, Jaiprakash B. Ramanand, Girish T. Raparti, Ravi R. Ghanghas, Nimish R. Halasawadekar, Praveenkumar T. Patil, Mayur P. Pawar, Mayur P. Shinde
. 2014; 3(1): 118-126.
- Level of awareness and knowledge of emergency contraception in patients undergoing induced abortions in a rural part of India
Akhilesh G. Kirane, Nandkishor B. Gaikwad, Prashant E. Bhingare, Vidya D. Mule
. 2016; 5(12): 4339-4341.
- Use of flipped classroom as teaching learning method in Physiology
Mahesh Kisan Suryawanshi, Sayali Eknathrao Raut
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2021; 11(1): 40-44.
- A retrospective study of disability profile of live leprosy patients in a district of Maharashtra
Jayashree D Naik, Sandesh V Kamble, Swapnil R Jain, Madhuri Pandurang Mathurkar, Jitendra R Dolare, Vivek Patil
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1178-1182.
- Socio-Demographic Profile and Morbidity Pattern of Patients in A Rural Field Practice Area of Government Medical College, Miraj, Maharashtra
Vikas D Kshirsagar, Shekhar S Rajderkar, Shivaji Aldar, Sonali Wetam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 308-311.
- Sociodemographic determinants of pregnancy outcome: a hospital based study
Jayashree D Naik, Rajnish Kumar, Madhuri P Mathurkar, Swapnil R Jain, Sheetu Jailkhani, Madhav S Thakur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1937-1941.
- A comparative study of cytomorphological subtypes of Schneiderian papilloma
Shrinivas S Chavan, Dnyanoba Chokhoba Somwanshi, Pallavi Sapale, Manu S Babu, Ajinkya Kedari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1065-1068.
- A retrospective study of pediatrics burns at general hospital in rural India
Sanjot B Kurane, Subodh Ugane
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1235-1237.
- Inclusion of Oat Hulls as a Source of Insoluble Fiber in Broiler Diet- An Alternative to AGP
Vijaysinh Dhansing Lonkar, Ajit Shankar Ranade, Vinod Ramkrishna Kulkarni, Chandrakant Bhimashankar Pathak
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 252-264.
- IMPACT OF PRINCIPALS’ LEADERSHIP STYLE ON SCHOOLS’ CLIMATE, TEACHERS’ PERFORMANCE AND ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF THE STUDENTS IN SOUTHERN DISTRICTS OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
Sobia Kaleem, Dr. Miraj ud Din, Dr. Atta ur Rehman
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(6): 518-527.
- Profile of adverse drug reactions in multiple drug resistant tuberculosis patients at drug resistant-tuberculosis center - Miraj, Maharashtra
Shivaji V Patil, Rajendra V Bhagwat, Rajsinh V Mohite, Shailesh S Barphe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 853-858.
- A Study of Newly Detected Diabetes Mellitus Patients among Population of Rural Field Practice Area of A Tertiary Care Centre In Maharashtra
Shekhar S Rajderkar, Vikas D Kshirsagar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(11): 809-812.
- Clinical profile and factors affecting surgical outcome of colorectal carcinoma in rural India: a study of 60 cases
Lalit Vishvanath Tamgadge, Mohd Hamid Shafique Ahmed,Subodh Prabhakar Ugane, Prakash Dattatray Gurav
. 2016; 3(4): 2129-2134.
- Pattern of congenital malformations in newborn: a hospital-based study
Swapnil R. Jain, Jayashree D. Naik, Babasaheb R. Dhakne, Priya M. Prabhu, Sandesh V. Kamble, Madhuri P. Mathurkar
. 2016; 4(2): 524-528.
- Menstruation: Is a Normal Phenomenon Perceived Normally In Early Adolescents: A Cross Sectional Study
Poonam Vijay Sancheti, Rupeshkumar Dattatray Shinde
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(7): 286-290.
- Is rotator cuff repair worthwhile in patients with co-morbidities?
Yash Kishore Shah, Rohan Kiran Khavte, Parag Kishore Munshi
. 2015; 3(4): 863-870.
- Study of clinical profile and certain modifiable risk factors associated with acute respiratory infection cases admitted in a tertiary care hospital
Jayashree D. Naik, Swapnil R. Jain, Madhuri P. Mathurkar, Sandeep P. Suryawanshi, Sandesh V. Kamble, Sandeep D. Babar
. 2016; 3(1): 129-133.
- Hospital-based study of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in surgical site infections with special reference to determination of environmental and human sources
Poorva P. Bhave, Meena N. Ramteerthakar, S. Kartikeyan, Nilima R. Patil
. 2016; 4(9): 4131-4135.
- Bacteriological study of surgical site infections in a tertiary care hospital at Miraj, Maharashtra state, India
Poorva P. Bhave, S. Kartikeyan, Meena N. Ramteerthakar, Nilima R. Patil
. 2016; 4(7): 2630-2635.
- Trends of Dengue Cases Reported at Tertiary Care Hospital of Metropolitan City of Maharashtra: A Record Based Study
Sujata S Pol, Shekhar S Rajderkar, Seema S Bansode Gokhe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 411-415.
- A comparative study on the intraocular pressure among diabetic and non-diabetic patients
Rupesh Panjabrao Dahilkar, Vijay B Havaldar, Padmaja Rajey Desai
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(8): 868-871.
- Isolation and characterization of osmophilic fermentative yeasts from Bangladeshi honeys
Roushney Fatima Mukti, Md. Miraj Kobad Chowdhury, Md. Aftab Uddin
Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2019; 2(3): 127-133.
- Employing seasonal autoregressive integrated moving average forecasting model to predict the number of dengue cases in Mumbai
Sujata Shirish Pol, Shekahr S Rajderkar, Seema S Bansode Gokhe, Kamlesh J Suthar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 51-55.
- Evaluation of certain risk factors of type 2 diabetes mellitus: a case–control study
Viresh Ashok Nandimath, Chaithra Shivakumar Swamy, Santosh Ashok Nandimath, Gajanan Jatti, Sachin Jadhav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1334-1339.