|51 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Topic Challenges Faced by Ruler Girls to Achieve Higher Education
Dr. Asia Khatoon, Tahira Begum, Dr. Ann Samson, Narmeen Noonari, Dr. Safia Niazi
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(6): 185-193.
- The impact of Islam as a religion regarding co-education and Gender equality in Muslim countries
Dr. Asia Khatoon, Dr. Ann Samson, Rabia Ashraf Khurram, Dr. Shahnaz Jatoi, Wakeel Ahmed Otho
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 6740-6743.
- Effect of Targeted Showing Techniques for Understudies of Financial Matters in Training at College of Karachi
Dr. Asia Khatoon, Syed Muhammad Ahsan Shah, Anila Hanif Rajpoot, Ali Gul Bugti, Sajad Ali Leghari
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 6855-6862.
- Evaluation of In vitro Antioxidant and In vivo Pharmacological Activity of Leaf Extracts of Hoya parasitica (Wall.)
Ummee Habiba Tania, Md Rajib Hassan, Nusrat Jahan Eshita, Rumana Akhter, Mohammad Shahriar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(5): 163-170.
- Mixed method approach for determining use, effectiveness, and technical soundness of the sanitary pad incinerators in the schools of Nepalgunj submetropolitan city
Kamal Baral, Grish Paudel, Preeti Gautam, Shreelata Rana, Resham Khadka, Ramesh Prasad Bajgai, Ravi Kumar Pathak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1432-1436.
- Impact analysis of inclusion complexation on micromeritic properties and dissolution behavior of carvedilol
Khandaker Sagir Ahmed, Md. Abdullah Al Masum, Sabiha Sultana, Mohiuddin Ahmed Bhuiyan, Md. Selim Reza
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(7): 106-114.
- Study of competitive binding of amlodipine besylate and benazepril hydrochloride to bovine serum albumin and their displacement interaction at the binding site
Israt Jahan, Anna Akter, Irin Dewan, Md. Selim Reza, S. M. Ashraful Islam
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(6): 157-163.
- Wild Honey Facilitates Antibacterial Efficacy of Penicillin and Amoxicillin-Clavulanic Acid.
Mahi Khan, Zahirul Islam, Ayreen S. Chowdhury, Syed Ali Yousuf, Md. R. Amin, Md. Abu Rayhan
Journal of Apitherapy. 2020; 7(2): 22-30.
- Preventing Fraud and Deficit Through The Optimization of Health Insurance In Indonesia
Sri Sunarti, MT Ghozali, Fahni Haris, Ferry Fadzlul Rahman, Rofi Aulia Rahman, Ghozali
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2020; 11(7): 228-231.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FAMILY ENVIRONMENT AND ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT
ASHMA KHATOON, DR. MANJU SHARMA
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 3202-3207.
- Semester System Practices in Public Sector Universities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Dr. Khuda Bakhsh, Dr. Bibi Asia Naz, Dr. JavedIqbal
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 3032-3038.
- Unfair Means Practices in Annual Examinations: The Teachers’ Perspective
Dr. Bibi Asia Naz, Dr. Khuda Bakhsh, Dr. Muhammad Shabbir
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(2): 476-482.
- Total Quality Management Practices and Organizational Excellence of Government Secondary Schools in Khyber Pukhtunkhwa
Dr.Khuda Bakhsh, Dr.Javed Iqbal, Dr.Bibi Asia Naz
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 2839-2844.
- A Study of Religious Education and Ethical Behavior of University Students
Dr. Ayesha Batool, *Dr. Saghir Ahmad Ch., Dr. Bibi Asia Naz, Dr. Noor Muhammad
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(4): 944-950.
- How do you rate your teachers’ performance? Analyzing the perception of students about their science teachers’ at elementary schools in Pakistan
Dr. Asia Zulfqar, Dr. Bashir Hussain*, Dr. Tayyaba Batool Tahir, Dr. Hakim Ali
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(6): 359-365.
- Frequency of Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in Patient with
Cervical Lymphadenopathy Presenting in a
Public Hospital in Pakistan
Akmal Jamal, Shahida Khatoon, Afzal Junejo and Bilal Rasool
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2008; 7(3): 173-176.
- Songs of Blood and Sword: An ideological genesis of a political legacy
Muhammad Tanvir Khan, Dr Musarrat Azher, Hafiz Ahmad Bilal, Habiba Khatoon
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 4592-4608.
- Change in functional outcomes before and after total knee arthroplasty: a prospective study on osteoarthritic patients
Memoona Azhar, Muhammad Salman Butt , Muhammad Ahsan Javed, Ishtiaq Ahmed, Muhammad Waseem Akhtar, Mahmood Alam Durrani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(2): 461-464.
- Pilonidal Sinus: Excision with Primary Midline Closure versus
Shahida Khatoon, Afzal Junejo, Munir Memon, Muhammad Arif
Akmal Jamal, Noshad Ahmed Shaikh
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2010; 9(1): 09-11.
- Impacts of multimedia gloss on Learning Reading Comprehension in ESL context
Dr Habibullah Pathan, Sahib Khatoon, Dr Shumaila Aijaz Memon, Dr Muhammad Arslan Raheem, Dr Fatima Dar, Faiza Mushtaq
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(3): 216-225.
- Blog-mediated learning strategies impacts learner autonomy in the ESL context
Dr. Habibullah Pathan, Sahib Khatoon, Dr Muhammad Arslan Raheem, Faiza Mushtaq, Jam Khan Mohammad, Sania Memon
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 2231-2239.
- CONSEQUENCES OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY AND ITS CLINICAL OUTCOMES IN NEUROLOGICAL PATIENTS
Shazia Inayath khatoon, Heena Amena, Noor us Sabah, Sumaya Noorain, Umama Yezdani, Mohammad Gayoor khan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1273-1286.
- Epidemiologic Investigation of Dysentery in North of Iran: Use of Geographic Information System (GIS)
Aliasghar Nadi, Ghassem Abedi, Khatoon Isazadeh, Farideh Rostami, Hasan Siamian, Mahbobeh Hosseini, Mehran Asadi-Aliabadi
Materia Socio Medica. 2016; 28(6): 444-448.
- Methodological considerations in network meta-analysis
Shabbeer Hassan, Ravishankar N, N Sreekumaran Nair
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 588-594.
- Forehead Flap for Reconstruction of Maxillofacial Region Defects
Mohammad Ilyas Shaikh, Fozia Rajput, Safia Khatoon, Muhammad Arif Shaikh
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(2): 61-66.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of medical ethics of faculty of a medical university in Karachi, Pakistan
Zulfiqar Ali Shaikh , Masood Hameed Khan, Dur Muhammad Shaikh, Fahmeeda Khatoon, Baqar Ali, Umer Bashir, Hassan Shabir
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(3): 334-339.
- Comparative effects of inorganic and three forms of organic trace minerals on growth performance, carcass traits, immunity, and profitability of broilers
Anguara Khatun, Sachchidananda Das Chowdhury, Bibek Chandra Roy, Bapon Dey, Azimul Haque, Bakthavachalam Chandran
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2019; 6(1): 66-73.
- Evaluation of Bacillus subtilis MRB4, as plant growth promoter and potential phosphate solubilizer under abiotic stress
Nishat Khatoon, Mazharuddin Khan
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(5): 27-35.
- Chronic suppurative otitis media: a clinico-microbiological menace
Abida Khatoon, Meher Rizvi, Asfia Sultan, Fatima Khan, Mohit Sharma,
Indu Shukla, Haris M. Khan
. 2015; 3(8): 1932-1936.
- Case Study: Clinical Management of Claustrophobia and Cold Sensitivity towards Operating Room Environment with Preoperative Hypnosis.
Sleep and Hypnosis. 2018; 20(4): -.
- Evaluation of re-admission after open appendicectomy
Prof Abdul Razaque Shaikh, Dr. Shahida Nil Khatoon, Dr. Muhammad Nil Arif
Rawal Medical Journal. 2011; 36(2): 100-103.
- In silico mutation analysis of human beta globin gene in sickle cell disease patients
Hira Mubeen, Rubab Zahra Naqvi, Ammara Masood, Muhammad Waseem Shoaib, Shahid Raza
. 2016; 4(5): 1673-1677.
- Characteristics of rheumatoid arthritis patients at first presentation to a specialized rheumatology department
Amarjit Singh Vij, Anand N. Malaviya, Sharath Kumar
. 2015; 3(8): 2073-2078.
- Tobacco Use and Cessation Counseling Among Pharmacy Students
Charles Warren, Dhirendra Sinha, Juliette Lee, Veronica Lea, Nathan Jones
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(1): 8-18.
- Prevalence and risk factors for group B streptococcal colonization in pregnant women in northern India
Fareha Khatoon, Aruna Nigam, Neela Rai Sharma, Reena Srivastava, Renu Sangal, Najma Malik
. 2016; 5(12): 4361-4364.
- COMPARISON OF SPINAL MOBILIZATION WITH LEG MOVEMENT AND NEURODYNAMIC SLIDING TECHNIQUE FOR IMPROVING FUNCTION IN RADICULAR LEG PAIN
Muhammad Usman Riaz, Fareeha Shah, Syed Muhmmad Shah
Journal of Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2020; 8(1): 33-36.
- Subacute necrotizing encephalomyelopathy (Leigh syndrome) in pediatric patients: a retrospective study
Jeng-Dau Tsai, Henry J. Tsai, Sheng-Hui Yang, Ji-Nan Sheu
. 2015; 3(11): 3015-3020.
- Comparison of strength of shoulder flexors measured through manual muscle testing and hand-held dynamometry in young healthy females
Saadia Perwaiz, Muhammad Waqar Afzal, Ashfaq Ahmad, Ghulam Fatima, Syed Amir Gilani
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(2): 483-487.
- Prevalence of anti-hepatitis C virus antibodies among indoor patients and blood donors attending a tertiary care hospital in North India
Noor Jahan, Vijay Gupta, Mariyam Sana, Sudhir Mehrotra, Razia Khatoon
. 2016; 4(10): 4256-4263.
- Serotonin syndrome and concomitant use of tramadol and metoclopramide
Humera Khatoon, Mehreen Muzammil, Sana Sarfaraz, Subia Jamil, Humera Anser
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(4): 738-742.
- Clinical, hormonal and metabolic factors associated with polycystic ovary syndrome among Pakistani women
Tariq Feroz Memon, Kumayl Abbas Meghji, Allah Bachayo Rajar, Shumaila Khowaja, Amjid Azam, Sardaran Khatoon
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(4): 817-821.
- Socioeconomic inequalities in school children through assessing dental caries status
Maham Shah, Shazia Parveen Rajpar, Nida Zehra Talpur, Farwa Shah, Reshma Khatoon, Shagufta Channa
Rawal Medical Journal. 2021; 46(2): 368-371.
- Synthesis, Characterization and Anticonvulsant Activity of Some Novel 4, 5-Disubstituted 1,2,4-Triazole Derivatives
Yasmin Khatoon, Mohammad Shaquiquzzaman, Vijender Singh, Mohammad Sarafroz
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 158-167.
- Comparative evaluation of slide agglutination and Widal tube agglutination test in detecting enteric fever among patients attending a tertiary care hospital in North India
Noor Jahan, Razia Khatoon, Amrita, Sudhir Mehrotra, Swatantra Kumar
. 2016; 4(10): 4290-4296.
- Immediate effects of mobile phone radiations on heart rate variability in college going students
Juveriya Yasmeen, Mehnaaz Sameera Arifuddin, Nazema Khatoon, Umaima Mahveen, Mohammed Abdul Hannan Hazari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 56-61.
- Prevalence of cuff hypertension among overweight and obese subjects
Syed Imran Ali, Farisa Khatoon, Mohammed Abdul Hannan Hazari, Nazia Uzma, Fariha Mohammedi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 1018-1021.
- Association of thyroid and bleeding disorder with menstrual irregularities in teenage girls in a tertiary care hospital.
Nadia Ahmad Bokhari, Ruqia Begum, Wardah Ajaz Qazi, Samina Irshad, Asia Raza, Ambreen Fatima
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(4): 694-697.
- Hematological parameters are acutely effected by cement dust exposure in construction workers
Ayesha Farheen, Mohammed Abdul Hannan Hazari, Farisa Khatoon, Fareen Sultana, Sanam Maria Qudsiya
Annals of Medical Physiology. 2017; 1(1): 31-35.
- How Malaysian Airlines Recovered? An Exploration.
The aim about this study is to explore the causes of airline recovery in Malaysia. Airline industry is one of the most competitive and strongest industries in the world. The speed of air traveling and the fall of real prices have made the air traveling increased in market share of passenger transport. Furthermore, the fatalities and the long term safety record of air traveling are way better than any other modes of transportation. One of the most controversial airlines in Asia, Malaysian Airline System (MAS), has been praised and criticized in equal measures. Malaysia Airlines' humble origins began in the golden age of travel in 1937. By the end of 1947, once known as Malayan Airways had engaged in an expansion exercise to cater to the growing needs of a growing nation. Within three months, the company broke the borders of domestic service to offer flights to neighborhood countries. A year after the Independence of Malaya in 1957, Malayan Airways took the next step in becoming part of the new corporate scene in Malaysia and was launched as a public limited company. The advancement continues to the acquisition of an 82-seater Briston Britania in 1960 made mass transport by air a reality. This led to the first international non-stop service for MAL, which operated directly between Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong.
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2020; 11(1): 843-851.
- Alternative levothyroxine administrating time: a systematic review
Ibarhim Mahmoud Ajwah, Badr Mohammed Alsharif, Abdullah Noman Alatawi, Yousef Musallam Albalawi, Othman Musad Albalawi, Assem Hammad Altemani, Kholoud Abdullah Aljohani, Shelian Juweed Alnomsi, Kholud Eid Albalawi, Elhassan Asia A, Marwa Mamoun Suliman, Hyder Osman Marghani
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2020; 4(6): 1022-1027.
- Study of intraocular pressure among individuals working on computer screens for long hours
Sanam Maria Qudsiya, Farisa Khatoon, Aftab Abdul Khader, Mohammed Asghar Ali, Mohammed Abdul Hannan Hazari, Fareen Sultana, Ayesha Farheen
Annals of Medical Physiology. 2017; 1(1): 22-25.