107 articles found.The first 100 results are shown.
- Computational Analysis Of Heat Transfer & Flow Characteristics Of Swirl Flow Jet Impingement Cooling
V.Chokkalingam , S.Rajendran , T.Paramaguru , K.Sakthivel
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(1): 1114-1121.
- Assessing visual symptoms related to dry eye and refractive error in school students before and after online classes during COVID-19 pandemic
Dr Shinisha Bravian Paul, Dr Sheelapreya Rajan, Dr Shankar Chokkalingam, Dr Premnath Gnaneswaran, Dr Adnan Matheen,
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2023; 7(3): 30-34.
- Preferred online teaching and assessment methods among Indian medical graduates in coronavirus disease era
Pravesh Kumar, Atosh Kumar, Rahul, Dolly Rastogi, Jayvardhan Singh, Anupama Gupta, Chitra Srivastava
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(2): 173-177.
- Drug prescribing pattern in dermatology outpatient department at a tertiary care teaching hospital of North India – A cross-sectional survey-based study
Amit Kumar, Himanshu Sharma, Dev Prakash Shivhare, Jayvardhan Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(6): 903-906.
- Dimensions of Sattvavajaya Chikitsa (Ayurvedic-Psychotherapy) and their Clinical Applications
Jyoti Shankar Tripathi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 31-38.
- MEDICAL PLURALISM THE CHALLENGES AHEAD
G. GANGADHARAN, DARSHAN SHANKAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2007; 13(1): 1-6.
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji And Guru Ki Kashi, Damdama Sahib
Dr. Vijay Shankar Prasad
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(2): 1457-1462.
- Phonological Interference Of Arabic In Learning English As Second/Foreign Language
Dr. Vijay Shankar Prasad
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(2): 1547-1554.
- Common Fixed Point And Best Approximation Results In Cone Metric Space
JYOTIKA DUDEJA, Dr. UMA. SHANKAR
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(3): 2586-2592.
- Newer antibiotics
PR Shankar, P Subish, P Mishra, DK Upadhyay
Rawal Medical Journal. 2006; 31(2): 85-88.
- Combined PET-CT and PET-MR: technical innovations
Srivasan Senthamizhchelvan, Gauri Shankar Pant
Pakistan Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2012; 2(1): 4-12.
- Controlling Of Oral Pathogens Using Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Synthesised Using Ginger Oleoresin
PREETHI SHANKAR, ANITHA ROY, S. RAJESH KUMAR, LAKSHMI THANGAVELU
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2021; 12(3): 29-34.
- Computer Vision in Healthcare Management System Through Mobile Communication
Naresh E, Sureshkumar K R, Sahana P Shankar, Santosh Dilipkumar Parakh
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 2105-2117.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Diabetes among Diabetes
Patients in Western Nepal
Dinesh K Upadhyay, Subish Palaian, P. Ravi Shankar, Pranaya Mishra
Rawal Medical Journal. 2008; 33(1): 8-11.
- Intelligent assistant to predict and control the home appliances in user environment through brain computer interface using hybrid deep learning model
Dr. V. Mohanraj,* Dr. J. NITHYASHRI, Dr. V. Priyanka Brahmaiah, Dr. A.Shankar, Srithar S, Mr. David Samuel Azariya
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2023; 14(2): 150-156.
- Analysis And Development Of Fidelity And Regularization Learning Based Image Restoration Techniques
Amit Sharma ,Praveen Panwar ,Laxmi Shankar Singh ,Rupal Chaudhary
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 6080-6088.
- Statistical Analysis Of Strategic Market Management Based On Radial Interpolation, Laplace's Rule Of Succession, Concept Learning, Artificial Neural Modelling, Exponential Growth Model And Positioning Strategy
Prasun Chakrabarti, Biswajit Satpathy, Ananda Shankar Hati, S B Goyal, Husnain R Sherazi, R B Bapat
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 7160-7174.
- SYNTHESIS AND ANTI-MICROBIAL ACTIVITIES OF SOME THIOUREA BASED METAL COMPLEXES
Vinayak S. Sonnekar, Wamanrao N. Jadhav, Satish A. Dake, Swapanil G. Dhole, Shankar S. Narwade, Rajendra P. Pawar
European Chemical Bulletin. 2014; 3(8): 792-797.
- Evaluation of in vitro antimicrobial activity of extracts from Cassia obtusifolia L. and Senna sophera (L.) Roxb against pathogenic organisms
Surekha R Deshpande, B. Shankar Naik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 083-085.
- The Role of Serum Prostate Specific Antigen in Management of Prostatic Diseases A Biochemical, Pathological and Clinical Audit of its Present Status
Reshu Tewari, Swasti Sinha, Anurag Bajpai, Manisha Dwivedi, Shankar Madhav Natu, Divaker Dalela, Apul Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(3): 99-106.
- Statistical Analysis Of Strategic Market Management Based On Neuro-Fuzzy Model Of Human Nature, Poisson Process And Renewal Theory
Prasun Chakrabarti, Biswajit Satpathy,, Hati Ananda Shankar, R B Bapat, Husnain R Sherazi, Sandeep Poddar, Jonathan Andrew Ware
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 7146-7159.
- Medical humanities
P. Ravi Shankar
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2012; 2(1): 26-28.
- Bifurcation of the cystic duct – A rare reverse “Y” anomaly encountered during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
Irfan Khan, Vijay Shankar Prasad, Varun Kumar Singh
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(17): 72-73.
- ONE POT SYNTHESIS AND BIOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF PYRANOPYRAZOLES IN AQUEOUS MEDIUM
Priya M. Khandare, Rajita D. Ingale, Aparna S. Taware,Suresh U. Shisodia, Shankar S. Pawar, Laszlo Kotai, Rajendra P. Pawar
European Chemical Bulletin. 2017; 6(9): 410-414.
- Use of antimicrobial prophylaxis in clean elective orthopedic surgical procedures and identifying common infective organisms
Vimesh Mistry, Ashna Pandya, Jignesh Chaudhari, Divyesh Sondarva, Ajita Pillai, Shankar Hotchandani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 994-1000.
- SYNTHESIS OF 2-((5-BENZYLIDENE-4-OXO-4,5- DIHYDROTHIAZOL-2-YL)-SUBSTITUTED AMINO ACIDS AS ANTICANCER AND ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS
Rohini N. Shelke, Dattatraya N. Pansare, Chandraknat D. Pawar, Mininath C. Khade, Vrushali N. Jadhav, Satish U. Deshmukh, Aniket P. Sarkate, Nileema S. Gore, Rajendra P. Pawar, Devanand B. Shinde, Shankar R. Thopate
European Chemical Bulletin. 2019; 8(2): 63-70.
- SYNTHESIS AND ANTICANCER EVALUATION OF NEW BENZENESULFONAMIDE DERIVATIVES
Rohini N. Shelke, Dattatraya N. Pansare, Chandraknat D. Pawar, Mininath C. Khade, Vrushali N. Jadhav, Satish U. Deshmukh, Ajit K.
Dhas, Pravin N. Chavan, Aniket P. Sarkate, Rajendra P. Pawar, Devanand B. Shinde, Shankar R. Thopate
European Chemical Bulletin. 2019; 8(1): 1-6.
- Evolving paradigm in drug resistant epilepsy radiosurgery - Techniques, indications and outcomes
Shankar Vangipuram, Muthukani S
Narayana Medical Journal. 2021; 10(2): 31-35.
- An experience of celiac disease in children at tertiary care hospital Sukkur, Pakistan
Bahawal uddin Jamro, Salah Muhammad Chana, Shankar Lal Sankarlal, Safullah Jamro
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(3): 235-238.
- Recapture of the Concept of Sneha Aavartana to prepare Siddha Sneha
Asmita Wele, Swati Shankar Gadgil
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2020; 9(4): 291-301.
- Comparison Between Retinoscopy and Autorefractometry In Determining Refractive Error Under Cycloplegia
Aalok Kumar, Tanmay Srivastav, Lavanya Anuranjani, Shankar Narayan
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2023; 7(3): 1-4.
- Acid borne oxidative impurities of Naloxone Hydrochloride Injection: Enrichment, Isolation and characterization
Praveen Basappa, Venugopala Rao Dama, M. S. Uma Shankar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2022; 12(12): 1-11.
- Protective role of Vitamin E: on diazinon-induced hepatotoxicity by biochemical and histological alterations in Wistar rats
D Damodar, Urban John D'Souza, Shankar Bhat
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(5): 398-406.
- Wound healing activity of methanolic extract of the leaves of Crataeva magna and Euphorbia nerifolia in rats
Sovan Pattanaik, Sudam Chandra Si, Abhisek Pal, Jasmin Panda, Siva Shankar Nayak
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(3): -.
- Genetic diversity and phylogenetic analyses of culturable extremely haloarchaea isolated from marine solar saltern pond in Mumbai, India
Dipak T. Nagrale, Renu, Priyanka Das
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(1): 029-034.
- A cross-sectional study on prevalence of hypertension and risk factors associated with hypertension in a rural area of North Kerala
Satheesh B C, Shankar K
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1168-1172.
- Clinical profile of congenital adrenal hyperplasia and short-term response to treatment
Shanti Lal, Shankar Lal, Bahawal Uddin Jamro, Saifullah Jamro
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(1): 44-47.
- A comparison of anterior chamber angle on gonioscopy and on optical coherence tomography and evaluation of retinal nerve fibre layer and ganglion cell complex: A study of 50 cases of Glaucoma
Isha Patel, Chintan Patel, Shankar Ganvit, Madhavi Sheth
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 675-678.
- An LC–MS/MS quantification method development and validation for the dabrafenib in biological matrices
Gella Sai Uday Kiran, Sandhya Pasikanti, Shankar Cheruku, DVRN Bhikshapathi, Mamatha Palanati
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2023; 13(1): 180-186.
- Assessment of physical damage of cryopreserved RBCs during thawing by impedance spectroscopy
Jyoti Srivastava, Shankar Khade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1121-1124.
- Method development, validation, and application of liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry/mass spectrometry method for the quantification of amprenavir in plasma samples
Bandaru Anil Kumar, Bomma Ramesh, Shankar Cheruku, D.V.R.N. Bhikshapathi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2022; 12(7): 115-121.
- A study of the radiographic morphometry of the distal radius in a south Indian population
Supreeth Nekkanti, Jacqueline Shah, Divyasri Mudundi, Vaishali Sakhuja, Varsha Shankar, Vijay Chandru
Hand and Microsurgery. 2018; 7(1): 9-15.
- A study to assess the effects of intravenous dexmedetomidine and lignocaine on hemodynamic responses and airway reflexes during tracheal extubation in patients having laparoscopic surgery
Shankar Prasad Hatai, Manmohan Bagh
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(20): 18-22.
- A clinicopathological correlation of gastrointestinal lesions on endoscopic biopsies with positron emission tomography (PET) findings
Uma Shankar, Reena Kumari, Avinav Sarmaik, Kiran Maribashetti
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(7): 1-8.
- Prevalence and factors influencing domestic accidents in a rural area in Salem district
Shankar Radhakrishnan, Abdul Nayeem
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1688-1692.
- Assessment of Antimicrobial Use Pattern Using World Health Organization Prescribing Indicators at a Tertiary Hospital: A Prospective, Observational study
Siavash Shahbazi Nia, Shobha Rani R. Hiremath, Shankar Prasad
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(6): 132-138.
- Management of Verrucous Epidermal Nevi With Ksharakarma : A Case Report
Pratap Shankar K.M, Aswani PS
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2023; 12(2): 214-218.
- Epidemiological determinants of mental status differences in geriatric population in rural and urban area in Anand, Gujarat
Deepak B Sharma, Uday Shankar B Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2536-2539.
- The Ivory Ear: Experience in managing two cases of mastoid osteoma
Nurul Syamiza Shamsudin, Valuyeetham Kamaru Ambu , Sivakumar Kumarasamy, Shankar Ramasundram
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(3): 345-347.
- Comparison of Intra-abdominal pressure monitoring vs APACHE-II and Ranson’s scoring in predicting the outcome of Acute Pancreatitis
Shailendra Pal Singh, Ravi Shankar, Mradul Bansal, Nitish Jain,
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2023; 9(1): 27-31.
- A population-based cross-sectional study on consanguineous marriages in rural Tamil Nadu, India
Mohamed Saleem, Kanagasabapathy Shankar, Kalifulla Sabeetha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 730-734.
- Assessment of current burden of human rabies at Sir Ronald Ross Institute of Tropical and Communicable Diseases (Government Fever Hospital) Five year study
Dukkipati Kalyani, Kampa Shankar
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(1): 14-19.
- A study of cognitive assessment in Type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Bhanu R, Vinutha Shankar M S, Karthiyanee Kutty
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(10): 991-995.
- Knowledge about the breast feeding practices and its relationship to the health of infant
Shankar Lal, Dileejan Mugheri, Ahmed Bux Shaikh, Chetandas, Shanti Lal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(2): 332-336.
- A study of meat consumption on cardio-metabolic risk factors in pre-menopausal type-2 diabetic patients.
Satish Kumar NS, Aswini Dutt R, Neevan DR D\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'souza, Shankar Bhat K, Sandhya K Hemraj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 57-62.
- Perception of stress among medical undergraduate during coronavirus disease-19 pandemic on exposure to online teaching
Deepti Dwivedi, Nimarpreet Kaur, Saurabh Shukla, Asha Gandhi, Saurabh Tripathi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(8): 657-662.
- Does gender influence P300 latency and mini mental state examination score in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients?
Bhanu R, Vinutha Shankar M S, Pramodh V
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(4): 468-471.
- Anaesthetic management of caesarean section of a wheelchair bound patient with spina bifida (myelomeningocele) in the teaching hospitals in Ireland.
SHANKAR LAL, Umair Akram, Tharwat Aisa, Adil Sher, Zulfiqar Memon, Rose Mary Moriarty
Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care. 2020; 24(5): 0-0.
- Correlation of bleeding time and clotting time with ABO blood grouping among first year medical students
Shankar Prasad Gupta, Pritika Dutta, Shomi Anand, Rajeev Kumar Kanchan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(5): 525-529.
- Rehabilitation of Residual Neurological Deficits Caused by Traumatic Brain Injury through Ayurvedic Treatment Protocol A Retrospective Case Report
Pratap Shankar K M, Deep VC
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 42-50.
- To evaluate the impact of lignocaine and dexmedetomidine on hemodynamic reactions and airway reflexes during tracheal extubation in patients having laparoscopic operations
Avijeet Swain, Yangyasmit Mohanty, Girija Shankar Prasad Patro, Kanhu Charan Patro
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(20): 14-17.
- Bioanalytical method development and validation for the quantitation of larotrectinib in human plasma: Application to pharmacokinetics in healthy rabbits
Shankar Cheruku, Bhikshapathi Darna, Viswaja Medipalli, Arjuna Rao Nekkalapudi, Rubesh Kumar Sadasivam
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2023; 13(11): 111-118.
- Aetiopathological observation on small bowel perforation and its management at M.K.C.G. Medical College, Berhampur - A prospective study
Amar Kumar Behera, Jyoti Shankar Kar, Nirod Kumar Sahoo, Deba Prasad Rath, Rajinder Kumar Mishra
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2021; 7(6): 6-14.
- A Sensitive Ultra-Fast Bioanalytical Method for the Quantification of Rabeprazole in Human Plasma
Shankar S. Velan, Suneetha Vuppu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(7): 178-183.
- Acute compartment syndrome as a complication of mosquito repellent toxicity-a case report
Aman Sharma, Atanu B. Bhattacharya, Gauri Shankar Asati, Sudipta Roy
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020; 4(6): 210-212.
- Frequency of mothers who are not exclusively breast feeding and its factors in tertiary care hospital
Shankar Lal, Ahmed Bux Shaikh, Dilijan, Zulifqar Ali Mangi, Shanti Lal, Saifullah Jamro
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(1): 23-27.
- CD44 expression in Prostatic lesions: A prognostic guide
Prachi Thapliyal, Vijay Kumar Singh, Atin Singhai, Fatima Khan, Suresh Babu, Apul Goel, Uma Shankar Singh
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(1): 173-176.
- Perceptions about normal physiological changes during adolescence and assessment of the impact made through an educational intervention program for adolescents in school children in a rural set up in Gujarat
Deepak B Sharma, Neha Das, Utkarsh M Shah, Vidushi Gupta, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(8): 820-826.
- Views of patients regarding services provided by Basic Health Units of Larkana District, Pakistan
Khurshid Ahmed Abbasi, Shankar Lal, Arbab Ali Junejo,
Saeed Ahmed Sheikh, Prih Korai, Shabir Larik
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(3): 351-354.
- Role of serum magnesium level as an indicator of glycemic control in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Rulie Buragohain, Suman Kumari Pandey, Karsing Patiri, Hari Shankar Pandey, Rohini Kanta Goswami
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(9): 755-759.
- Total and differential leukocyte count and oxygen saturation of hemoglobin changes in healthy smokers and non-smokers
Ashish Goel, Priyanka Gupta, Desh Deepak, Hari Shankar Pandey, Arsalan Moinuddin
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(9): 726-730.
- An uncommon presentation of the most common congenital gut anomaly in a young female
Hanock Yelamanchi, Uma Shankar, Mahesh Muraleedharan, Ameet Kumar, Neeta J Gode, Anirudha Hazra
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(17): 67-71.
- Evaluation of hyperbilirubinemia in patients with appendicular pathology
Ravi Ranjan, Vijay Shankar Prasad, MD Nazar Imam, Babita Chettri
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(13): 71-76.
- Antimycobacterial and antibiofilm activity of garlic essential oil using vapor phase techniques
Ashirbad Sarangi, Bhabani Shankar Das, Sunil Swick Rout, Ambika Sahoo, Sidhartha Giri, Debapriya Bhattacharya
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(1): 66-72.
- Healthcare-seeking behavior among diabetic patients in Kozhikode, Kerala
Shankar Bhosale, Anant T Pawar, Durgesh Kumar K
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1524-1527.
- Pacing Indications and Modes in Bradyarrhythmia Patients: Gender Related Differences
Pratibha Singh, Rohit Kumar Srivastava, Rishi Sethi, Wahid Ali, Shankar Madhav Natu, Sunita Tiwari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 106-109.
- Influence of dietary habits on blood pressure in preadolescent boys of Coastal Karnataka.
Bhima Bhat, Jnaneshwara Shenoy, Aswini Dutt, Satish Kumar, Kalpana B, Shankar Bhat, Udayshanker Shet
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 9-13.
- Wound-healing potential of methanolic extract of Rhaphidophora korthalsii leaves possibly mediated by collagen and fibronectin expression in L929 cell line
Vijaya S Dandannavar, Janardhana Papayya Balakrishna, Lavina Dhawale, Joel Palpath Joseph, Shiva Shankar Reddy Gollapalli, Aruthra Arumugam Pillai, Vishnu Priya Veeraraghavan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 813-820.
- Health Status and Health Seeking Behaviour of Rural Geriatric Population of Varanasi District, India
Dhananjay Kumar, Rakhi Kumari, Hari Shankar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1711-1714.
- Novel in-situ emulgel of acetazolamide for ocular drug delivery
Fulchan Ali, Sk Habibullah, Biswaranjan Mohanty, Amulyaratna Behera, Yashwant Giri, Bhabani Shankar Nayak
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2023; 13(4): 127-135.
- Microbial risk assessment of ready-to-eat mixed vegetable salads from different restaurants of Bangladesh Agricultural University campus
Md. Iftekhar Younus, Abdullah Al Momen Sabuj, Zobayda Farzana Haque, Sheikh Mohammad Sayem, Shankar Majumder, Mst. Sonia Parvin, Md. Alimul Islam, Sukumar Saha
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2020; 7(1): 34-41.
- An analysis of the services in primary health centers in Anand, Gujarat, with specific focus on noncommunicable diseases and emergency conditions
Deepak B Sharma, Kanupriya Saxena, Utkarsh M Shah, Vidushi Gupta, Uday Shankar Singh, AbdulHamid S Mavli
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2234-2238.
- Study of sociodemographic characteristics and awareness about personal hygiene among the food handlers
Arun Singh, Varsha Chaudhary, Kiran Agarwal, Hari Shankar Joshi, Kusum Narula, Rahul Chandra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1212-1217.
- Renal scarring following urinary tract infections in children.
Balakrishna Bandari , Seema Pavaman Sindgikar , Soma Santosh Kumar , Mangalpady Shenoy Vijaya, Raghu Shankar,
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2019; 19(1): 25-30.
- Skills assessment during internship: A novel approach to enhance competencies among Indian medical graduates
Deepak B Sharma, Utkarsh M Shah, Vidushi Gupta, Kanupriya Saxena, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 603-607.
- A comparative study of handgrip strength among sedentary and non-sedentary workers
Ahrsia Valavoor Fathima, Aswini R Dutt, Shankar K Bhat, Bhima Bhat, Ahris Valavoor Fakruddin
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 265-268.
- Feasibility study of conducting and evaluating a structured oral examination among undergraduate medical students in Community Medicine
Deepak B Sharma, Kanupriya Saxena, Vidushi Gupta, Utkarsh Shah, Uday Shankar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 549-554.
- A study on medical students satisfaction and effectiveness of teaching methods in community medicine in a rural medical college at Anand, Gujarat with specific focus on non-classroom teaching
Deepak Balram Sharma, Vidushi Gupta, Utkarsh Milan Shah, Kanupriya Saxena, AbdulHamid Sabbir Mavli, Uday Shankar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2098-2102.
- Assessment of nutritional status among under-five children based on the nutritional indices in rural area of Bareilly for screening undernutrition
Rashmi Katyal, Shailendra Pratap Singh, Hari Shankar Joshi, Arun Singh, Gaurav Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1195-1198.
- Utility of serum and urinary free light chains as non-invasive biomarkers of activity in lupus nephritis
Lakshita Singh, Atin Singhai, Suresh Babu, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anupam Wakhlu, Satyendra Sonkar, Vandana Tiwari, Uma Shankar Singh
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(1): 1-6.
- Reproductive and sexual health needs among differently abled individuals in the rural field practice area of a medical college in Karnataka, India
Devaraj P Patage, Sharankumar Holyachi, Bheemayya Badesab, Ayesha Nawaz, Kiran Shankar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 964-968.
- Evaluation of total phenolic content and antioxidant activity of different solvent extracts of leaf material of Spathodea campanulata P. Beauv. and investigation of their proliferation inhibition potential against EAC cell line
Shankar Sangeetha, Swaminathan Meenakshi, Srinivasan Akshaya, Vellingiri Vadivel, Pemaiah Brindha
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 121-127.