|60 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A Comparative study of five different theme parks of india to evaluate their quality parameters for value addition in tourism sector
Durba Bhattacharya, Dr Chintan Rajani
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 4273-4282.
- A Study on Retention Practices in Banking Industry
Yashpalsinh Zala, Dr. Chintan Rajani
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 2990-2999.
- An Unusual Case of Unilateral Atlanto-Occipital Assimilation with Skull Asymmetry
Rajani Sangeeta J, Suttarwala Ila M, Rajani Jitendra K
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 238-240.
- IMPACT OF INDIRA KRANTHI PATHAM ON QUALITY OF LIFE OF WOMEN- A STUDY IN CHITTOOR DISTRICT
Dr.N.Rajani, P. Dakshayani
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 2383-2390.
- A Study of Occupational Aspiration of Senior Secondary Students In Reference To Their Academic Achievement
Pawan Sharma, Dr.Rajani Chopra
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(3): 1898-1902.
- Study of Facilities available in the School for Differently Abled Children
Deepa Tripathi, Dr.Rajani Chopra
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(3): 2266-2270.
- CORRELATION BASED CHANNEL ESTIMATION IN SPATIAL MODULATION MIMO SYSTEM
P.Rajani Kumari, Dr.K.ChennaKesava Reddy, Dr.K.S.Ramesh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 491-494.
- Alternative management in a case of placenta accreta with previous caesarean
Rajani M. Parikh, Kanaklata Nakum, A. V. Gokhle
. 2012; 1(1): 58-60.
- Assessment of Knowledge & skills of staff involved in providing Routine New-Born Care at various Public Health facilities of Rajkot District
Kaushik K Lodhiya, Dipesh D Zalavadiya, Chintan K Dashratha, Ankit P Viramgami, Ashutiosh D Jogia, Amiruddin M Kadri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 10-15.
- Influence of habitual deep squatting on kinematics of lower extremity, pelvis and trunk
Bela M. Agarwal, Robert van Deursen, Rajani P. Mullerpatan
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2018; 7(1): 1-19.
- Evaluation of peripheral lymphadenopathy by fine needle aspiration cytology: a one year study at tertiary centre
Pinal Chintan Shah, Chandni B. Patel, Vasudha Bhagat, Heta Modi
. 2016; 4(1): 120-125.
- Study of Platelet Rich Plasma Injections in Patients of Tendinopathy in South Gujarat Population
Manish Patel, Chintan Sheth, Jignesh Patel, Prabhav Tijoriwala
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 191-195.
- Cytomegalovirus Retinitis in Patient Taking Ante-Retroviral Therapy in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Western India
Chintan S Dalal, Akshay M Chaudhari, Pratixa Z Chaudhari, Pinkal Shah, Saurabh D Patel, Pratik Gandhi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 24-26.
- Thyroid Dysfunction in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus at Tertiary Care Centre
Vikram B Vikhe, Shubhangi A Kanitkar, Krunal K Tamakuwala, Anu N Gaikwad, Meenakshi Kalyan, Rajani R Agarwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 377-380.
- Formulation, Development and Evaluation of Floating Matrix Tablets of Atorvastatin Calcium
Shah Hardik, Kumavat Tarachand, Yadav Kailash, Bhatt Chintan, Shah Chainesh, Ramani Vinod Regional College of Pharmacy, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2012; 2(2): 54-59.
- An Overview on Gastro Retentive Floating Microspheres
Shah Chainesh*, Aundhia Chintan, Ramani Vinod, Shah Nirmal, Chauhan Sachin, A. K.Seth, Ghelani Tejas, Vegada Rajnikant. Sumandeep Vidyapeeth, Piparia, Waghodiya.
International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology. 2012; 2(1): 01-08.
- Study of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about sickle cell anemia in patients with positive Sickle Cell Status in Bardoli taluka
Chintan Gamit, SL Kantharia, Sukesha Gamit, Mohamedanas Patni, Gaurang Parmar, Kumarbhargav Kaptan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 365-368.
- Prevalence of diabetes mellitus in tuberculosis patients: a hospital based study
Manoj D. Kottarath, Rajani Mavila, Achuthan V., Smitha Nair
. 2015; 3(10): 2810-2814.
- Mullerian anomalies: a cause of primary amenorrhea
Rajani M. Parikh, Kanaklata Nakum, Gunvant K. Kadikar, A. V. Gokhle
. 2013; 2(3): 393-397.
- Site predilection of extrapulmonary tuberculosis: study from a tertiary care centre
Rajani Mavila, Manoj Kottarath, Smitha Nair, Milan Malik Thaha
. 2015; 3(11): 3386-3390.
- Fetomaternal outcome of thyroid disorder in pregnancy
Rohan Dineshbhai Patel, Kruti J. Deliwala, Parul T. Shah, Rajani K. Singh
. 2016; 5(12): 4466-4469.
- Parasitic acardiac twin: a rare anomaly of monochorionic TRAP sequence
Shikha Seth, Rajani Rawat, Rajesh Yadav, Alpana Rajput
. 2014; 1(1): 63-65.
- Severe acute maternal morbidity: study of epidemiology and risk factors
Mridu Sinha, J. K. Goel, Shanti Sah, Ruchica Goel, Rajani Chaurasia
. 2016; 5(7): 2141-2145.
- Clinico-pathological profile of abdominal tuberculosis and their treatment response in a tertiary care centre
Rajani Mavila, Manoj D. Kottarath, Niyas Naseer, Neethu Thambi, Vinayak Mohan
. 2016; 4(12): 5120-5124.
- Glucose metabolism in acute myocardial infarction.
Ali Raza Rajani, Ali Hassan Abro, Azan Bin Brek, Ghazi Ahmed Radaideh, Shahid Shahid Afzal
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(3): 253-257.
- Assessment of Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction in Sub-clinical Hypothyroidism
C. L. Meena, R. D. Meena, Rajani Nawal, V. K. Meena, Anju Bharti, L. P. Meena
Acta Informatica Medica. 2012; 20(4): 218-220.
- A prospective study of conservative management in cases of hemoperitoneum in solid organ injuries at tertiary care hospital in western India.
Chintan N Patel, Isha K Patel, Divyang N Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 670-674.
- A study of sacrum with three pairs of sacral foramina in western India
Dharati M Kubavat, Shaileshkumar K Nagar, Chintan Lakhani, Srushti S Ruparelia, Shilpa Patel, Padma Varlekar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 127-131.
- Profile of substance abusers attending at de-addiction center of GMERS medical college, Dharpur-Patan, Gujarat, India: a cross sectional study
Suraj Khandhedia, Chintan M. Raval, Nilesh Thakor
. 2015; 3(10): 2765-2769.
- Gender differences in work stressors and psychiatric morbidity at workplace in doctors and nurses
Chintan K. Solanki, Keyur N. Parmar, Minakshi N. Parikh, Ganpat K. Vankar
. 2015; 3(12): 3840-3847.
- Higher bifurcation of brachial artery with superficial course of radial artery in forearm: A study report
Padma Varlekar, Hiren Chavda, Dharati Kubavat, Shaileshkumar Nagar, SS Saiyad, Chintan Lakhani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 703-706.
- Myxoedemic coma: an uncommon presentation of Sheehan syndrome
Ramakant Rawat, Rajani Rawat, P. S. Singh, Manoj Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1151-1153.
- A comparison of anterior chamber angle on gonioscopy and on optical coherence tomography and evaluation of retinal nerve fibre layer and ganglion cell complex: A study of 50 cases of Glaucoma
Isha Patel, Chintan Patel, Shankar Ganvit, Madhavi Sheth
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 675-678.
- Role of HRCT temporal bone in pre operative evaluation of choesteatoma
Chintan Shah, Pinal Shah, Satish Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 69-72.
- Mucinous carcinoma in young female mimicking as a phyllodes tumour-imaging and pathological correlation: a case report
Rajani Gorantla, Bhawna Dev, Leena Dennis Joseph, Priya Masilamani, Rupesh Mandava
. 2015; 2(3): 418-420.
- Treatment of distal end of fracture femur by locking compression plate
Parth Panchal, Chintan Patel, Akshay Poptani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1754-1758.
- Immediate and long-term results of bronchial artery embolisation for life-threatening hemoptysis in bronchiectasis
Rajani M., Asharaf S. M., Achuthan V., Manoj D.K.
. 2015; 3(10): 2791-2794.
- Role of adenosine deaminase in diagnosis of tuberculous pleural effusion
Pinal C Shah, Chintan P Shah, Milind P Dighe, Pinkal C Dalal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1051-1055.
- Association of serum uric acid and microalbuminuria in prehypertension : A cross sectional study
C L Meena, Harsa R, V K Meena, Anju Bharti, Rajani Nawal, L P Meena, Nilesh Kumar, RN Meena
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 87-91.
- Evaluation of implant stabilization in tubercular Spondylodiscitis: a prospective study
Sharath Kumar Maila, Akyam Lakshman Rao, Rajani Somappa Sunnadkal, Murali Krishna
. 2015; 3(10): 2647-2653.
- A study of sacrum with five pairs of sacral foramina in western India.
Shaileshkumar K Nagar, Dharati M Kubavat, Chintan Lakhani, Jigna K Parmar, Suresh R Gosai, Kanan Uttekar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 239-242.
- Beneficial effects of yogasanas and pranayama in limiting the cognitive decline in Type 2 diabetes
Rajani Santhakumari Nagothu, Archana Rajagopalan, Yogananda Reddy Indla, Rajesh Paluru
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 232-235.
- A study on estimation of time since death after histological examination of kidney
Rajani Thakur, M. Goyal, Dhiraj Bhawnani
. 2015; 3(5): 1091-1096.
- Vulvar myiasis: a rare case report
Rajani Rawat, Shikha Seth, Ramakant Rawat, Shriti Sinha
. 2014; 3(3): 857-859.
- Evaluation of platelet function in subjects with type-2 diabetes mellitus: A case–control study
Pawan Goyal, Swati Mahajan, Chintan Parmar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(8): 667-670.
- Gestational diabetes mellitus: study of prevalence using criteria of diabetes in pregnancy study group in India and its impact on maternal and fetal outcome in a rural tertiary institute
Neelam Swaroop, Rajani Rawat, Pavika Lal, Naresh Pal, Kalpana Kumari, Priya Sharma
. 2015; 4(6): 1950-1953.
- Green approach toward protection of secondary amine in pyrazole nucleus by PEG-400 and Boc catalyst
Suman Sharma, Amrita Verma, Rajani Chauhan, Rakhi Kulshrestha
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(5): 54-62.
- Assessment of functional status of outer hair cells in Type 2 diabetes by using distortion product otoacoustic emissions
Rajesh Paluru, Yoganandareddy Indla, Ramaswamy Chellam, Rajani Santhakumari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 412-415.
- A quasi-experimental study of the effects of yogic practices on pulmonary functions and exercise-induced bronchial lability in children with controlled asthma
Rajani Bala Jasrotia, Sunita Mondal, Asha Gandhi, Virendra Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1046-1051.
- Impact of adjunct treatment with yoga on severity, illness score, and drug dosage in controlled asthmatic children
Rajani Bala Jasrotia, Sunita Mondal, Virendra Kumar, Asha Gandhi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1139-1144.
- Characterization of Domestic Duck Production System in Eastern Region of India
Reena Kumar Kamal, Poolangulam Chinnakkan Chandran, Amitava Dey, Pradeep Ray, Rajani Kumari, Bhagwati Prasad Bhatt,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(10): 118-125.
- Active learning in renal physiology: A students’ perspective and its outcome
Pawan Goyal, Chintan Parmar, Vishnu Udhan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(9): 701-704.
- Chronic pelvic pain in women: comparative study between ultrasonography and laparoscopy as diagnostic tool
Rajani Rawat, Shikha Seth, Ramakant Rawat, Ruchika Garg, Sushil Shukla, Soniya Vishwakarma
. 2014; 3(4): 998-1001.
- Pain sensitivity and cardiovascular reactivity to the experimental induced cold pressor pain during different phases of menstrual cycle in young Indian females
Rajani Bala Jasrotia, Arvind Kanchan, Jaman Mohan Harsoda, Rahul Saini, Mayank Agarwal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 273-277.
- Incidence of metabolic syndrome in polycystic ovarian syndrome in Iranian women
Somayeh Haghi Karamallah, Somayeh Taei, Fatemeh bagheri, Fatemeh Rajani, Mahnaz Afrazeh
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(8): 550-554.
- Effect of yoga on exercise-induced cardiovascular responses in normotensive individuals
Narayan Khurde, Pawan Goyal, Chintan Parmar, Vishnu D Udhan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(12): 1095-1098.
- Haemato-Biochemical Alterations in Buffaloes Suffering from Uterine Torsion
Chintan S. Pateliya, Jagdish A. Patel, Arjun J. Dhami, Mohsin M. Pathan,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(11): 162-169.
- A cross-sectional study of impact of body composition and anthropometry on heart rate variability in different age groups of adults
Rajani Bala Jasrotia, Arvind Kanchan, Nitin Ashok John, Manish Kumar Verma, Vibha Gangwar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 423-428.
- TO ASSESS VALUE OF YOLK SAC IN PREDICTING PREGNANCY OUTCOME DURING FIRST TRIMESTER: OBSERVATIONAL STUDY
Rajani Nawal, Sushila Khuteta, Deepika Jain, Pakesh Pratap Khuteta, Vinay Kumar Meena
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 343-347.
- Correlation of autonomic function tests with age, sex, anthropometry, and body composition in sedentary office workers
Vibha Gangwar, Manish Kumar Verma, Nitin Ashok John, Ritesh Singh Gangwar, Arvind Kumar Singh, Rajani Bala Jasrotia
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 683-688.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW