|11 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Are We Playing Safe With Toys? A Public Health Perspective
Dipshikha Maiti, Pritam Roy, Sanjeev Kumar Rasania, Manish Kumar Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 183-185.
- Effect of a health education program on cancer awareness among college students: Responding to the challenges of cancer control in India
Shubhra Gupta, Meeta Jain, Pritam Roy, Dipshikha Maiti
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 146-149.
- BIOMETRIC EVALUATION OF ALLELOPATHIC POTENTIAL OF LANTANA CAMARA L. ON MIMOSA SEEDS
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(19): 837-847.
- Smile in an hour with COMPONEER
Niladri Maiti, Duran Kala
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(7): 17-19.
- Prevalence of gastro-intestinal parasites in captive wild animals of Nandan Van Zoo, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
virendra kumar thawait, sushil kumar maiti and Aditi A. Dixit
. 2014; 7(7): -.
- A randomized controlled trial of vaginal misoprostol tablet and intracervical dinoprostone gel in labor induction of women with prolonged pregnancies
Apurba Mandal, Shibram Chattopadhyay, Snehamoy Choudhuri, Samaresh Malo, Kajal Patra, Sharmistha Ganguly, Debmalya Maiti
. 2016; 5(2): 343-348.
- An institution based prospective study on clinical spectrum of Sinonasal masses from Kolkata
Souradeep Ray, Mita Saha Dutta Chowdhury, Agnibha Maiti, Prithwijit Banerjee
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2021; 11(1): 90-96.
- Bone marrow derived cell seeded extracellular matrix – A novel biomaterial in the field of wound management
REMYA V, Naveen Kumar, Sharma A K, Dayamon D Mathew, Mamta Negi, Maiti S K, Sameer Shrivastava, SONAL Shrivastava, Kurade N P
. 2014; 7(11): -.
- Assessment of Perceived Economic Impact of Flood among the Livestock-rearers of Odisha
Jeebanjyoti Behera , Sujeet Kumar Jha, Sanjit Maiti, Sanchita Garai,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(11): 85-92.
- An Exploratory Analysis of Existing Dairy Farming Practices followed by Tribals in Madhya Pradesh State
Hari Ram Barela , S. K. Jha , Sanjit Maiti , Kalyan Mandi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(8): 114-122.
- Stem cell therapy in animal models of central nervous system (CNS) diseases: therapeutic role, challenges and perspectives
Swapan Kumar Maiti, A.R. Ninu, V. Remya, T.B. Sivanarayanan, Susan Cherian, Deepak Kumar, Amarpal
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(3): 75-85.