|2694 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Realty or Myth Hyponatremia is Common in Admitted Patients in
Medical Wards LUMHS Hyderabad
Santosh Kumar, Aslam Ghouri, Muzafar Shaikh, Iqbal Shah, Dileep Kumar,
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(2): 83-86.
- An Epidemiological Study on Hand Washing Practices among Health Care Workers in Hospitals of Mangalore City
Harsha Kumar H N, Devi Dileep
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 261-266.
- Frequency of Malnutrition Inflammation Complex Syndrome in Patients with End Stage Kidney Disease on Maintenance Hemodialysis Presenting to Tertiary Care Hospital, Karachi
Kaneez Zehra, Pooran Mal, Dileep Kumar, Abdul Mannan Junejo
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(3): 101-105.
- Effect of coffee on blood pressure and electrocardiographic changes in young and elderly healthy subjects
DR Pradeep Kumar, DR Dileep Kumar Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 53-55.
- Study of vitamin D deficiency and supplementation in pre-eclamptic toxemia & its feto-maternal outcome
Neetu Singh, Dileep kumar, Kiran Pandey, Neena Gupta, Rashmi Balyan, Ani Chandanan
. 2015; 4(6): 1766-1770.
- Study of the hormonal and reproductive factors associated with low back pain in reproductive female
Neetu Singh, Dileep Kumar, Jigyasa Singh, Santosh Kumar Singh, Ani Chandanan, Radhika Gupta
. 2015; 3(11): 3037-3040.
- The effects of isoflavones on bone density in postmenopausal women at tertiary centre
Neetu Singh, Dileep Kumar, Preeti Dubey, Ani Chandanan, Priya Singh
. 2015; 4(6): 1763-1765.
- Study of determination of laboratory turnaround time in tertiary care hospital in India
Abhinav Dileep Wankar
. 2014; 2(4): 1396-1401.
- The role of online medical direction in emergency medical services in India
Abhinav Dileep Wankar
. 2014; 2(3): 1003-1010.
- Knowledge, awareness, attitude, and practice regarding biomedical waste management among health care workers in tertiary care setting
Geeta Shamnani, Dileep Kumar Verma, Shekhawat Singh Bhartiy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(8): 611-615.
- Clinical profile of patients with acute coronary syndrome with special reference to diabetes mellitus
Vinod Wasudeo Chahare, Tapas Ray, Chandramouli Bhattacharya, Abhinav Dileep Wankar
. 2015; 3(4): 849-858.
- Evaluation of primary anastomosis in prepared/unprepared colo-rectal surgeries, and correlation with physiological and operative severity score for the enumeration of mortality and morbidity scoring
Jitin Bajaj, Dileep S. Thakur, Deepti B. Sharma, Dhananjaya Sharma
. 2016; 3(3): 1364-1367.
- Antidiabetic potential of some less commonly used plants in traditional medicinal systems of India and Africa
Abubaker Mahammed, Dileep Kumar, Syed Ibrahim Rizvi
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2015; 4(1): 78-85.
- Emergence of traditional antidiabetic treatments as starting points for development of modern medicine
Abubakar Mohammed, Dileep Kumar, Syed Ibrahim Rizvi
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2015; 5(3): 121-127.
- Effect of stress on sleep quality in young adult medical students: a cross sectional study
Renu Lohitashwa, Ningamma Kadli, Ravikiran Kisan, Sindhuja A, Dileep Deshpande
. 2015; 3(12): 3519-3523.
- Effect of age on cardiac output after coronary angioplasty in patients of acute myocardial infarction
Samir Kumar Singh, Manish Bajpai, Sunita Tiwari, Rishi Sethi, Dileep kumar Verma, Gaurav Chaudhary
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(8): 1235-1239.
- Warthin's tumor as "Earring" lesion of parotid gland: a case report
Shweta Sharma, Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Neeru Kapur, Shantnu Singh Chauhan, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Dileep Kumar Jha
. 2019; 3(2): 61-64.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Atypical Presentation of Type I Right Common Carotid Artery (CCA) Thrombotic Occlusion: Case Report
Sonali Singh, Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Neeru Kapur, Shantnu Singh Chauhan, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Dileep Kumar Jha
. 2019; 3(1): 19-23.
- Functional outcome of comminuted intra- articular and extraarticular distal femur fracture treated with Distal Femur Locking Plate
Syed Ghulam Mujtaba Shah, Badaruddin sahito, Dileep Kumar, Syed Muhammad Tariq, Noman Parkh, Maratib Ali
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(4): 694-697.
- Venolymphatic malformation of vastus medialis - a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Naresh Chander Arora, Hira Lal Kakria, Neeru Kapur, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Dileep Kumar Jha, Anish Choudhary
. 2019; 3(2): 49-52.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Comparative evaluation of moderate dose inhalational corticosteroid (ICS) fluticasone with the combination of low dose fluticasone and montelukast in moderate persistent bronchial asthma
Mirza Atif Beg, Dileep Chand Dhasmana, Juhi Kalra, Jagdish Rawat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 599-602.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Rice Gluten Meal with or without Enzyme Supplementation on the Haematology and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani, Pramod Kumar Tyagi, Nasir Akabar Mir, Asit Baran Mandal, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Sita Prasad Tiwari, Anil Kumar Giri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 254-261.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain, Tarun Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Basant Bais, Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- To study the oxidative stress and Antioxidants status in Diabetes mellitus without complication
pankaj kumar kannauje, nilesh kumar, ranjan bhattnagar, ravindu tiwari, kailash kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 23-27.
- The Security in Private Cloud Computing
Abhinava Kumar Srivastava , Divya Kant Yadav,Sandeep Kumar Pandey
. 2013; 1(2): 119-129.
- Socio-demographic profile and factors associated to nature of crime of prisoners in central jail of Kota (Rajasthan)
Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Vinod Kumar Dadiya, Vaseem Naheed Baig
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 405-410.
- 7” long knife for 7 years in the duodenum: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay K. Bhasin, S. L. Kachroo, Vijay Kumar, Raj Kumar, Viajaynt Singh Chandail
. 2014; 1(1): 29-32.
- Are We Playing Safe With Toys? A Public Health Perspective
Dipshikha Maiti, Pritam Roy, Sanjeev Kumar Rasania, Manish Kumar Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 183-185.
- Secure Data Transmission In AODV Routing Protocol
Kartik Kumar Srivastava, Avinash Tripathi, Anjnesh Kumar Tiwari
. 2013; 1(2): 111-113.
- A Study of Quality of Life among Peri-Menopausal Women in a Rural Field Practice Area of a Medical College in Karnataka
Ravi Kumar, Ayesha S Nawaz, Sharan Kumar Holyachi, Varadaraja Rao
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 160-164.
- Occurrence of common surgical affections in calves and goats at Jhenidah Sadar Upazila of Bangladesh
K. M. Ehasanul Islam, Anup Kumar Talukder, Ashit Kumar Paul
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(2): 394-397.
- Prevalence of gastrointestinal helminthes in Cattle and buffaloes in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Ashutosh Wadhwa, R. K. Tanwar, L. D. Singla, S. Eda, Naveen Kumar, Yogesh Kumar
. 2011; 4(9): 417-419.
- A Study on Consumer Awareness, Safety Perceptions & Practices about Food Preservatives and Flavouring Agents Used in Packed /Canned Foods from South India
Harsha Kumar H N, Anshu Kumar Jha, Khushboo K Taneja, Krishan Kabra, Hafeez M Sadiq
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 402-406.
- A Comparatiive Study of Immunity against Ticks in Cattle Vaccinated with Recombinant BM95 and Local Boophilus microplus Whole Extract Antigen
Vijendra Kumar Pal, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 143-153.
- MEMORY ENHANCEMENTS THROUGH PLANTS
MENTIONED IN AYURVEDA : A REVIEW
SANJEEV KUMAR OJHA, ARCHANA RAI, PRAMOD KUMAR SINGH, SHRI KRISHNA TEWARI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2013; 19(4): 73-81.
- Application of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology in Dairy Herd Management
Akhilesh Kumar Singh, Sudipta Ghosh, Biswajit Roy, Deepak Kumar Tiwari, R.P.S Baghel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(1): 10-19.
- DEJERINE-ROUSSY SYNDROME
*N. S. Sampath kumar, **Anil kumar.t, ** Ravi kiran padala,
***Govinda raju, ** Venugopal, ** Neeraja
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 20-23.
- Socio-demographic Determinants of Overweight and Obesity among School Children in an Urban city of Central India
Garima Namdev, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Dinesh Kumar Saxena, Swarna Kanta Likhar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 45-49.
- Study of Cardiovascular Risk Factors Among Transport Drivers In Rural Area Of Andhra Pradesh
Sharvanan Eshwaran Udayar, Rajesh Kumar K, Praveen Kumar BA, Sivachandiran Vairamuthu, Srinivas Thatuku
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 566-570.
- Study of Coronary Risk Factors among Medical Students in Coastal City of Karnataka
Nanjesh Kumar S, Sahul Hameed, Avin BR Alva, Diwaker Kumar Singh, Kurulkar P V, Jayaram S
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 171-175.
- Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Hepatitis B among Clinicians & Medical Students: A Cross Sectional Study
Vaseem Naheed Baig, Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Madhusudan Swarnkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 415-422.
- Deficiency of Uridine Monophosphate Synthase : A Recessive Disorder in Holstein Friesian Cattle
Vijay Kumar, Ramesh Kumar Singh, Ashwani Sharma
. 2010; 3(11): 523-525.
- Quantum-Dot Cellular Automata based Public Key
Dr. M SANTHI, NANDA KUMAR, G.UDHAYA KUMAR, S.MOHANDOSS, R.VENKATASUBRAMANIYAN
. 2019; 7(2): 13-18.
- Effect of Feeding Area Specific Mineral Mixture on Haemato Biochemical, Serum Minerals and Ovarian Status of Reproductive Disordered Crossbred Cattle in Jatani Block of Odisha
Jatin Kumar Sahoo, Sushanta Kumar Das, Kamdev Sethy, Sumanta Kumar Mishra, Raj Kishore Swain, Purna Chandra Mishra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 98-104.
- In Vitro Antioxidant Activity and Hepatoprotective Potential of Ceropegia spiralis Against Paracetamol Induced liver injury
Rajkiran Kolakota, R. Santosh Kumar, Sunil Kumar Patnaik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 199-206.
- Frequency of Various Clinical and Electrocardiac Manifestation in
Patients with Acute Organophosphorous Compound (OPC)
Manzoor Ali Lakhair, Muzafar Ali Shaikh, Santosh Kumar, Zafarullah, Roohi Bano,
Bhuvnesh Kumar Maheshwari
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2012; 11(1): 34-38.
- Plasma biochemical indices at various stages of infection with a field isolate of Eimeria tenella in broiler chicken
Dipak Kumar Mondal, Saibal Chattopadhyay, Subhasish Batabyal, Asit Kumar Bera,Debasis Bhattacharya
. 2011; 4(9): 404-409.
- Demographic Pattern, Risk Factors, Clinical and Microbiological
Characteristics of Fungal Keratitis
Ashok Kumar Narsani, Partab Rai Nangdev, Sajjad Ali Surhio, Mahesh Kumar,
Shafi Muhammad Jatoi
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2012; 11(1): 42-46.
- Survey of Knowledge and Awareness about Cerebro-Vascular Stroke, its Risk factors, Warning Signs and Immediate Treatment among Mangalore Urban Population - A Cross-sectional Study
Puneet K Yadav, Simerleen, Shewta, Vijaya Kumar K, Abraham Joshua, Shayam Krishnan, Senthil P Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 116-122.
- Hypertension among Elderly in Slum: A Neglected Issue
Venkatesh Govindasamy, Ravishekar N Hiremath, Sarvesh Kohli, Vijay Kumar Bhatti, Raj Kumar, Ajoy Mahen
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 664-666.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Stunting Among Tribal Under-Five Children At South-West, Rajasthan, India
Arvind Kumar Sharma1, Vaseem Naheed Baig2, Ashish Kumar Yadav3, A K Bharadwaj4, Raghuveer Singh5
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 461-467.
- Haemato-Biochemical Alteration in Cattle and Buffalo Suffering from Gangrenous Syndrome
Jiwan Kumar, Ramesh Kumar Nirala, Pradeep Kumar Ram, Kumari Anjana, S. P. Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 286-295.
- Reproductive Morbidity Profile among Ever Married Women (15-44) years of Rural Etawah District, Uttar Pradesh: A Cross-Sectional Study
Vidya Rani, Anand M Dixit, Sandip Kumar, Naresh P Singh, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Kariwal Peeyush
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 35-40.
- Knowledge and Awareness of the Tuberculosis in Tuberculosis Patients at a Tertiary Care Centre in North West Rajasthan, India
Vinod Kumar Jangid, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Gulab Singh Yadav, Shubham Pandey, Brij B Mathur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 262-268.
- Are Rehabilitation Journals Doing What They are Supposed to do? A Critical Review
Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia, Anup Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 152-156.
- Multiple Stage Surgical Approach along with Ksharasutra Therapy in the Management of High Anal Fistula (Bhagandara)
Alok Kumar*, P. Hemantha Kumar, Narinder Singh
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(2): 51-53.
- Manual Therapy Journals’ Contribution to Evidence-Base in Manual/Manipulative Physical Therapy - A Quantitative Trend Analysis of Articles (Published in 2013 - Volume 2, Issue 2)
Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia, Anup Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(1): -54.
- Manual Therapy Journals’ Contribution to Evidence-Base in Manual/Manipulative Physical Therapy - A Quantitative Trend Analysis of Articles
Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia, Anup Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 98-108.
- Respiratory exchange ratio in aerobic exercise on treadmill versus cycle ergometer at similar perceived exertion
Priyanka Sharma, Sunita Tiwari, Dileep Verma, Mayank Agarwal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 872-877.
- Pre-Hypertension and Hypertension in a Private Tertiary Care Centre in Kancheepuram District of Tamil Nadu, India and their Association with Risk Factors of Cardiovascular Diseases
Rekha Govindan, V Rahul Kumar, Rana Ranvijay Singh, Dolly, Imran Shaikh Gouse Basha, Vikas Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 465-470.
- Utilization of Postnatal Care Services in Rural Area of Western Rajasthan, India
Sandeep Kumar Uppadhaya, Suman Bhansali, Sunil Kumar Sivodia, Neha Agrawal, Kapil Garg, Mahendra Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 569-572.
- Seroprevalence of HBsAg among blood donors attending blood bank of a tertiary care hospital
Nitesh Mohan, Amit Kumar, Parbodh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 204-207.
- Emphysematous Pyelonephritis-Conservatively Managed
Praveen Kumar Kolla, Desai Madhav, Satish Reddy, Suneetha Pentyala, Panil Kumar, Rama Mohan Pathapati
Narayana Medical Journal. 2012; 1(1): 41-44.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW