|80 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Trigeminal nerve schwannoma
Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave, Prashant Melmane, Archana Bhate
. 2016; 4(5): 1739-1741.
- Mixed connective tissue disease presenting with isolated pulmonary hypertension, and limited cutaneous sclerosis
Vaishal Kamlesh Shah, Dhaval Dave, Rushabh Parikh, Divya Lala, S.T. Nabar, Archana Bhate
. 2016; 4(9): 4226-4229.
- Mesial temporal sclerosis
Sheetal Deshpande, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave, Anannya Mukherji
. 2016; 4(11): 5090-5092.
- Study of electrocardiographic differentiation between RCA and LCx occlusion in isolated inferior wall myocardial infarction
Manish Pendse, Gayatri Pendse, Dhaval Dave, Prashant Kashyap
. 2016; 4(8): 3164-3171.
- Scleroderma: a case report
Prachi Sankhe, Spandan Patel, Dhaval Dave, Santwana Chandrakar, Varun Shetty, S. T. Nabar, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(3): 802-804.
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome due to viral pneumonitis in case of varicella zoster in adult: case report
Anaz Binazeez, Saurabh Kothari, Dhaval Dave, Manish Pendse, Divya Lala, Smita Patil, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(12): 3924-3927.
- Unusual case of tuberculosis
Vatsal Bachkaniwala, Jaya Thorat, Arjun Gupta, Rushabh Parikh, Dhaval Dave, Prashant Kashyap, Prashant Melmane
. 2015; 3(12): 3921-3923.
- Portal vein thrombosis with protein C-S deficiency in a non-cirrhotic patient
Sheetal Deshpande, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave
. 2016; 4(11): 5061-5064.
- Melanosis secondary to Addison disease: a case report
Dhaval Dave, Anannya Mukherji, Manohar Joshi, Spandan Patel, Ashwini Jain, Ketan Pakhale, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(3): 789-793.
- Tolosa Hunt syndrome: a rare syndrome
Spandan Patel, Prachi Sankhe, Dhaval Dave, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse
. 2015; 3(12): 3914-3916.
- A rare case of mixed connective tissue disease presenting with central nervous system glioma, vasculitis and polymyositis
Rushabh Parikh, Pushkar Ingale, Dhaval Dave, Manish Pendse, Smita Patil, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(12): 3917-3920.
- Unusual presentation: fracture neck femur in 18 months old child
Chirag D. Patel, Pokhraj P. Suthar, Manoj Gamit, Dhaval J. Dave
. 2015; 3(8): 2153-2155.
- ELECTRONIC MEDIA AND CHILD BEHAVIOUR
Divya Dave, Avnish Dave
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 87-89.
- Orthopaedic aspect of anatomy and radiology of proximal femur
Pokhraj P. Suthar, Chirag D. Patel, Manoj Gamit, Dhaval J. Dave, Chandni Wadhwani, Bhumikaben P. Suthar
. 2015; 3(8): 1820-1824.
- Intrauterine fetal demise-a tragic event: a study of its epidemiology, causes and methods of induction
Anupama Dave, Ranjana Patidar, Sonam Goyal, Atisha Dave
. 2016; 5(5): 1316-1321.
- Epidemiological study of proximal femoral fractures in tertiary-level institute
Chirag D Patel, Manoj N Gamit, Sagar Jaiswal, Pokhraj P Suthar, Dhaval J Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1666-1669.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of methanolic extract of Foeniculum vulgare in urolithiasis on Wistar rats
Patel Dhaval M., Lumbhani Arvind N.
. 2013; 3(1): 12-15.
- Development and Validation of Stability Indicating HPTLC Method for Estimation of Acebrophylline in
Their Dosage Form
Nakarani Pradip P, Patel Dhaval M
. 2013; 3(1): 01-04.
- The Impact of Climate Change on Emergence and Re-emergence of Vector-borne Human Diseases
Suketu Dave, Pratibha Dave, Mahendra Pal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(7): 1-10.
- Pre and Post Treatment Comparative Study of Meniscus Tears Treated with Intraarticular Steroid Injection
Janak A Rathod, Dhaval I Patel, Vikram Jasoliya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 245-248.
- Efficacy of Nirgundi Taila application in the management of Sandhigatavata (Osteoarthritis)- An open labelled single arm clinical trial
Dhaval Dholakiya*, Mandip G Kaur, Hari Mohan Chandola
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(1): 5-11.
- Diagnostic Yield of Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy (FOB) in Three Common Lung Conditions at a Rural Teaching Hospital
Nimit V Khara, Ravish M Kshatriya, Dharmendra H Vala, Dhaval N Prajapati, Rajiv P Paliwal, Satish N Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 392-395.
- New medium ‘APRM” for Isolation of Medically Important Fungi from Clinical and Environmental Samples
Pratibha Dave, Mahendra Pal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(3): 10-18.
- Ringworm in Cattle and Man Caused By Microsporum Canis: Transmission From Dog
Mahendra Pal , Pratibha Dave
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 100-103.
- Cardiac troponin: an emerging cardiac biomarker in animal health
Vishal V. Undhad, Dhaval T. Fefar, B. M. Jivani, Hemant Gupta, Dineshbhai J. Ghodasara, Bholanath P. Joshi, Kantibhai S. Prajapati
. 2012; 5(8): 508-511.
- Therapeutic Applications of Monoclonal Antibodies
Prajapati DS, Shah JS, Dave JB, Patel CN
. 2011; 2(1): 37-42.
- Isolation, identification and molecular characterization of IBV variant from out break of visceral gout in commercial broilers
Amit Gaba, Hanish Dave, J.K.Pal and K.S.Prajapati
. 2010; 3(8): 375-377.
- Utilization of some newer oral antidiabetic agents in a tertiary care hospital
Darshan J Dave, R K Dikshit, Anuradha M Gandhi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 146-151.
- Molecular charecterization of Avian Adeno virus causing Inclusion Body Hepatitis-Hydropericardium syndrome in broiler chickens of Anand, Gujarat, India
K B Thakor, C J Dave, K S Prajapati, D T Fefar, B M Jivani
. 2012; 5(3): 178-182.
- CURRENT SCENARIO: KNOWLEDGE OF BASIC LIFE SUPPORT IN MEDICAL COLLEGE
Asmita Chaudhary, Heena Parikh, Viral Dave
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 80-82.
- Lateral transdeltoid approach to proximal humerus fractures
Harpreet Singh, Ashish Batra, Dhaval Patel
. 2015; 2(3): 337-340.
- ROLE OF STRESS FACTOR IN THE PATHOGENESIS OF DIABETES
MELLITUS AND ITS TREATMENT WITH MEDHYA RASAYANA
- A CLINICAL STUDY
BALDEV KUMAR, SHWETA DEWAN, HETAL.H.DAVE, PUSPENDRA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(2): 103-112.
- Haemato-biochemical alterations induced by Diclofenac sodium toxicity in Swiss albino mice
Basavraj S. Thanagari, Dhaval T. Fefar, Kantibhai S. Prajapati, B. M. Jivani, Ketan B. Thakor, Jatin H. Patel, Dineshbhai J. Ghodasara, Bholanath P. Joshi, Vishal V. Undhad
. 2012; 5(7): 417-419.
- Emergency peripartum hysterectomy: a retrospective study at a tertiary care hospital
Ranjana Patil, Anupama Dave
. 2016; 5(5): 1322-1326.
- A case of inferior lumbar hernia
Vidhyasagar M. Sharma, Sushil D. Akruwala, Shashank Desai, Rajendra I. Dave
. 2013; 1(1): 33-35.
- A CLINICAL STUDY ON THE ROLE OF GOKSHURADI YOGA IN THE MANAGEMENT OF KLAIBYA (ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION)
MANJUNATHA T SASANOOR, DHANARAJ NAGAR, HETAL DAVE AND BALDEV KUMAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2012; 18(2): 113-120.
- A study of maternal and perinatal outcome in induction of labour at 40 weeks and 41 weeks of gestation
Ranjana Patil, Anupama Dave
. 2016; 5(8): 2704-2708.
- Cyproheptadine and Dexamethasone Abuse
Sagar Karia, Nahid Dave, Avinash De Sousa, Nilesh Shah, Sushma Sonavane
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 88-89.
- Assessment of Long-term Outcome among New Smear Positive Pulmonary TB Patients Treated with Intermittent Regimen under RNTCP – A Retrospective Cohort Study
Paresh Dave, Kiran Rade, Bhavesh Modi, Rajesh Solanki, Pradip Patel, Amar Shah, Bhavin Vadera
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 189-194.
- Immunization Coverage in Rural and Urban Field Practice areas of a Medical College of Gujarat
Gneyaa S Bhatt, Vaishali M Mehariya, Roshni K Dave, Madhuri Mahavadiya, Manish Rana, Rashmi Sharma, Pradeep Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 398-404.
- Histopathological study of meningioma
Pratik B Desai, Dhaval Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 327-330.
- A study of meningioma in relation to age, sex, site, symptoms, and computerized tomography scan features
Pratik B Desai, Dhaval Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 331-334.
- A prospective study to assess role of serum lactate dehydrogenase in prediction of adverse outcomes of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia
Jyoti Jharia, Pooja Mathur, Anupama Dave, Poonam Mathur
. 2016; 5(8): 2522-2529.
- Correlation of magnetic resonance imaging findings in low back pain patients with daily travel time and mode
Shailesh G. Sangani, Manjiri M. Joshi, Chhaya S. Sangani, Krupa A. Dave
. 2014; 1(3): 206-212.
- Developing a date industry in Australia
Dave Reilly, Anita Reilly
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(11): 1000-1013.
- Clinicopathologic study of large abdominal masses in gynaecological practice and their outcome
Pooja Mathur, Anupama Dave, Poonam Gaur, Poonam Mathur
. 2016; 5(2): 503-508.
- Zoonoses Occupationally Acquired By Abattoir Workers
Mahendra Pal, Sihin Tesfaye, Pratibha Dave
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2013; 2(3): 155-162.
- Implementation and evaluation of puzzle-based learning in the first MBBS students
Jitendra R Patel, Darshan J Dave
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 519-523.
- Impact of placenta praevia on obstetric outcome
Neelam Meena, Anupama Dave, Shivraj Meena, Asha Meena, Ankita Shrivastava
. 2015; 4(1): 76-80.
- A prospective study of conservative management in cases of hemoperitoneum in solid organ injuries at tertiary care hospital in western India.
Chintan N Patel, Isha K Patel, Divyang N Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 670-674.
- Growing Significance of Microsporum canis in Tinea of Animal Handlers
Pratibha Dave, Raj Mahendra, Mahendra Pal
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(4): 193-195.
- The association between indices of obesity and common clinical measures in adults with and without type 2 diabetes
Shivananda B. Nayak, Chandani Gosine, Shazana Ramkissoon, Andria Baig, Aisha Kamalodeen, Mohan Dave, Reshad Mohammed, Suren Poolchan, Alex Harripersad, Shamjeet Singh
. 2015; 3(1): 256-259.
- Study of standard setting in constructed response type written examination
Chinmay Shah, Dhaval Parmar, Rasmika Parmar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1046-1050.
- Audit of sepsis in neonatal surgeries at tertiary-care level hospital in India
Shwetal Bhatt, Payal Agrawal, Ankitkumar Patel, Dhaval Tamboli
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1715-1719.
- Serum Carnosine Dipeptidase 1 and Ubiquitin C - Terminal Hydrolase L1 as Markers of Brain Damage in Patients After Carotid Endarterectomy
Marek Ilzecki, Joanna Ilzecka, Stanislaw Przywara, Aneta Grabarska, Piotr Terlecki, Andrzej Stepulak, Shawn Dave, Tomasz Zubilewicz
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2016; 2(3): 132-137.
- Study of cytogenetic abnormalities in 190 cases of acute promyelocytic leukemia with its morphological and cytochemical correlation at a tertiary-care cancer institute
Binal D Vaghani, Hardik R Shah, Heming Agrawal, Shilpa Singal, Dhaval Bamania, Hansa Goswami
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1396-1400.
- Assessment of the Morbidity Pattern of Persons Living At Old Age Homes of Ahmedabad City
Sudip V Bhavsar, Nirmika Patel, Viral Dave
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(12): 840-845.
- Morphometric study of interparietal bone in Gujarat region
Bharat Patel, Jitendra Patel, Ritesh Shah, Sanjay Kanani, Ashok Nirvan, Rashmikant Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 126-128.
- Study on sociodemographic variables associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency in symptomatic patients attending fever outpatient department, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
Utkarsh Khare, Chitralekha Vora, Pooja Soni, Dhaval V Parekh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 864-867.
- Risk of Malignancy Index (RMI) in the Pre-Operative Evaluation of Patients with Adnexal Masses
Rajat Kumar, Gunvant Vaishnav, Anjali Soni, Kalpana Dave
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2016; 5(1): 1-11.
- Education status, school dropouts and its reasons, determinants and perspectives among young girls of a city of Western India
Khyati Desai, Mohua Moitra, Vipul Chaudhary, Bhavin Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1261-1266.
- A study on dietary intake among school going adolescent girls in rural and urban area of Jamnagar District, Gujarat
Trusha Kansagara, Dipesh V Parmar, Meet Chauhan, Prashant Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 697-702.
- Pharmacovigilance study of adverse cutaneous drug reactions in a tertiary care hospital
Tejas Acharya, Dimple Mehta, Hiral Shah, Jayendra Dave
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 75-81.
- Evaluation of blood donor deferral causes: a tertiary-care center-based study
Dhaval N Chauhan, Killol N Desai, Harikrishna J Trivedi, Ashok S Agnihotri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 389-392.
- Factors contributing to development of multidrug resistant tuberculosis
Amit M Shah, Rima B Shah, Pranjal N Dave,
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1463-1469.
- A Core System of Local Governance into Public Health: An In-Depth Assessment of Rogi Kalyan Samitis of Health Facilities in Gujarat
Kiran M Narkhede, Harsh D Shah, Priyank A Parmar, Randhir R Patel, Tejas N Vyas, Paresh V Dave
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 153-157.
- Complementary feeding practices among mothers of Waghodia Taluka of Vadodara: a knowledge, attitude, and practice study
Bhadra Y Trivedi, Shailee N Vyas, Bhavin S Dave, Khyati A Desai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 647-651.
- Assessment of psychiatric illness and other comorbidities associated with patients attending obesity clinic in Ahmedabad
Pooja Soni, Dhaval V Parekh, Utkarsh Khare, Bhagyalaxmi A
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 723-727.
- A cross-sectional study on the knowledge and practice of travel vaccination and malaria prophylaxis for international travel among resident doctors of Ahmedabad city, Gujarat
Dhaval V Parekh, Utkarsh Khare, Pooja Soni, M K Lala
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 590-594.
- Comparison of Case Based Learning and traditional Learning Style in Final Year Bachelor of Dental Surgery(BDS) Students in paediatric dentistry unit lesson
Anshula Neeraj Deshpande, Kishan Satishkumar Naik, Poonacha KS, Bhavna Harish Dave, Neelam Hasmukhbhai Joshi, Dimple Hiteshbhai Mehta
Applied Medical Research. 2019; 6(1): 9-15.
- Various factors related to development of category I tuberculosis and its relationship with outcome in urban area of Jamnagar
Meet M Chauhan, Jitesh Mehta, Prashant Dave, Trusha Kansagara, Mehul Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 829-833.
- Nerve conduction study of median nerve with severity of airway obstruction
Sanjeev Kumar Shrivastava, Rashmi Dave, Asha Shrivastava
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 534-539.
- Dust, Radiation and Diesel Exhaust Exposures in Ontario Uranium Mines and Mills
Dave K. Verma, James T. Purdham, Karen des Tombe
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2015; 4(2): 70-77.
- A Comparative Study on Same Day Sputum Smear Microscopy with the Conventional Method in the Diagnosis of Sputum Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Mahesh Gupta, Manju Toppo, Lokendra Dave, Jeewan Singh Meena, Daneshwar Singh, Soumitra Sethia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 467-470.
- Body composition parameter changes among young male and female competitive swimmers and nonswimmers
Pallavi Dave, Rohit Subhedar, Priyanka Mishra, Dirgha Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 85-92.
- Cryptococcosis: An Enigmatic Mycosis of Humans and Animals
Mahendra Pal, Sihin Tesfaye, Pratibha Dave
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(1): 53-60.
- A Study on Epidemiological Profile of Urinary Tract Infections in Perspective of Diabetic Status among Patients Attending Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Viral R Dave, Venu R Shah, K N Sonaliya, Shruti D Shah, Aniruddha R Gohel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 594-598.
- A study to assess the blood glucose level among diagnosed cases of tuberculosis registered at a tuberculosis unit of Bhopal city, Madhya Pradesh, India
Vivek Nagar, Devendra Gour, Vishwanath Arutagi, Lokendra Dave, Padma Bhatia, Ankur Joshi, D K Pal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 245-249.
- Storage red blood cell (RBC) transfusion (prime) for extracorporeal circulation circuit in pediatric cardiac surgery: postoperative impact on biochemical changes
Atul Solanki, Ramesh Patel, Jigar Patel, Himanshu Acharya, Jignesh Patel, Dhaval Shukla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1683-1687.
- CLINICOPATHOLOGICAL FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH POSITIVE PREOPERATIVE AXILLARY ULTRASOUND SCANNING IN BREAST CANCER PATIENTS
Lona Jalini, Dave Fok Nam Fung, Kaushik Kumar Dasgupta, Vijay Kurup
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2016; 2(1): 23-29.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW